[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


Create a New Thread
File 152937013212.png - (216.43KB , 392x529 , Gap_a13_akuwarai3.png )
21159 No. 21159 edit hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
UNIMPORTANT

"Riiche! Riiche, hold up!" called Gaap, stopping Beatrice's escape attempt to a nice spa.

Sighing, Beatrice turned around. "Yes?"

Gaap, suddenly confronted, looked a little lost for words. "Well, I was just wondering if you had some time to think about my proposal?"

Beatrice frowned thoughtfully. "Which one was that again?"

The demon sighed. "You know. I mean, yeah, it's great that we're putting on the shows that we've been doing, but we should bring in something flashier, something hip, something..."

"Commercial?" the witch completed, dryly.

"Your word, not mine," said Gaap, grinning mischievously.
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
27 posts and 25 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 21190 edit
File 153348133644.png - (189.11KB , 481x600 , bea_a12_1_warai1.png )
21190
>>21189

The witch chuckled dryly. "I'm not obligated to respond to anything not in blue that I do not wish to. Still, you seem somewhat accomplished, new detective, so I shall welcome you and honor that with a red that might help you. On October 4th and 5th, 1986, the time portrayed on this gameboard, Kinzo, Krauss, Natsuhi, Jessica, Eva, Hideyoshi, George, Rudolf, Kyrie, Battler, Rosa, and Maria Ushiromiya existed on the island. Genji, Gohda, Kumasawa, Shannon, Kanon, and Nanjo existed on the island. The Doctor existed on the island.
At no point for those two days were there any living humans on the island aside from those listed here.
I would find it tedious to list the dead underground, after all, and Captain Kawabata never disembarked."

She smiled. "As for your actual blue, I'll grant you that it is an interesting theory. Still, there is only one culprit. A culprit is one with murderous intent."
>> No. 21191 edit
File 144364696091.png - (181.54KB , 594x600 , But_a11_komaru1.png )
21191
Uhwa! What am I gonna do now?! There goes my super special awesome theory about the Ushiromiya sub-families trying to out-kill each other! What a shame! Bern-chan would have loved it! Gah!


Heh. Just kidding. I didn't really like that theory to begin with.
>> No. 21192 edit
File 153368108177.png - (102.74KB , 400x480 , But_b24_majime1.png )
21192
To be honest though, I expected as much. Such a game would be unlike you, I can tell. Thank you for your kind words, as well as your red truth. I had already guessed that much, so I'm sorry to have you vouch for this board's integrity, but after playing through so many unsavory games of cruel witches, one cannot help but be a little cautious.

Now! Back to the drawing board. My primary suspects are 4 individuals, but I will not name them yet. If the Doctor could arrive at a conlusion with the evidence presented to him, then so could we. That doesn't necessarily mean his conclusion is the correct one, but it seems to me it would be. Let's go by elimination. You still haven't refuted my blue from earlier...

The tea cups Krauss instructed Shannon to use had a sedative already in them. The six people in the parlor bar Nanjo drank from their cups and fell asleep, then Nanjo helped Krauss carry the sedated five to Kinzo's study and replaced them in the parlor with dummy corpses from the chapel. That is, real corpses, recently deceased, splashed with blood to appear fresh. Afterwards the parlor was locked from the outside. The people those corpses belonged to are considered "victims", right? Even if they are not those assumed to be by the survivors. Your "the parlor door was locked after the victims died" red will not be contradicted like this.

Refute this if you can, Beatrice-san. Between you and me, I'm actually hoping that you will. I'm just testing the waters for now, since I don't want to be drawn in by the maelstrom that is your magic...
>> No. 21193 edit
File 153402463560.png - (204.81KB , 587x600 , bea_a11_1_houshin1star.png )
21193
>>21192

The witch frowned. "I don't think I will put the red to this yet, but instead will point out a hole in your blue. You say the door was locked after they left the parlor. However, assuming Nanjo and Krauss did this, as you suggest, neither had a key to do this. How, then, was the door locked?"

She grinned. "Food for thought. Carry on with another mystery if you feel it is unimportant."


File 150700980779.jpg - (65.86KB , 1024x768 , Twineball.jpg )
20615 No. 20615 Locked edit hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts]
UNIMPORTANT

"Come on, Beato, you and I both know it's been slow..." said Rudolf, chasing Beatrice (who was wearing her casual clothes) down the hallway backstage of the theater. "We haven't put on a decent show for months. Face it, we need something new to spice things up."

"Rudolf, things are never slow enough for me to need one of your suggestions." Beatrice tried to walk faster.

"That's not fair! I mean, look at what Goat-kun managed to give you once you gave him a chance! Who's to say mine will be any worse?!"

"Lawyers, I'd wager," she said. Still, she came to a halt.

Smiling, Rudolf replied, "Eh, alright, you may have me there, but there's plenty of things changed around so that I'm pretty sure we'll be fine. Even if we're not, well...I know people who are good at dodging things like that. We'll be fine!"

"My confidence in you overflows," replied Beato, oozing sarcasm. "Fine! Fine, you're right, we've been needing something fresh for a while..."

"And I've even gotten us a debut overseas!" said Rudolf, piling on the charm. "New audiences, ripe for the plucking! I mean, starved for entertainment!"
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
73 posts and 40 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 21153 edit
File 15182357565.png - (13.84KB , 217x195 , curious octo.png )
21153
This is a really short one, because I have a small idea, based on a previous theory; Kinzo shot the gun next to himself to knock himself out. Then, while he was knocked out, someone came in and lodged something into his mouth before leaving the room to do something else. What they did doesn't matter, but the fact that while they left the room, Kinzo was still alive. While the killer was gone, that was when Kinzo died, asphyxiating. The killer later came back, removed what suffocated Kinzo, and then left.

After all, the red of "Kinzo was alone in the parlor when he died" doesn't remove the possibility of Kinzo not being alone before and after dying, just the moment of death.

Last edited at 18/02/09(Fri)20:14:58
>> No. 21154 edit
File 149012126060.png - (686.37KB , 1070x1162 , Bea_a21_default_2.png )
21154
>>21153

"Oh, bravo!" The witch applauded. "That...actually gets around my red quite handily, doesn't it? Bravo indeed..."

She smirked. "However, I fear it is not to be. The killer did not place anything in Kinzo's mouth, and Kinzo did not knock himself out."
>> No. 21155 edit
File 151949315911.jpg - (165.40KB , 600x637 , 128560596_p6.jpg )
21155
It was a nice battle, but every good things come to an end, and this game of yours isn't an exception to the rule, witch. So... here goes nothing.


During the dinner, Maria stole objects from the family members, including Kinzo. Later on, when everyone will recuperate their objects after Maria’s death, Kinzo’s object is nowhere to be found, which mean either way the culprit recuperated it when he killed Maria or earlier in the evening. For the sake of my argument we will retain the latter.
About the said object, despite the fact that I explained it must have the same template as the object used as a substitute (a golden pen), the study key and a stake from the study having been clearly refuted with the red, I’m left with the uneven but necessary idea that it could have been Kinzo’s plan papers for the night and that’s how the culprit got a grip on this event and the precious informations which will help him to commit the different murders.

Now let’s jump directly on Kinzo’s last stage. We know the parlor is a closed room thanks to plenty of reds concerning this very murder, and we also know that Kinzo died from asphyxiation. The tough part now is that poisons have been refuted in red… But anyway, the cause of Kinzo’s death was this glass of Brandy he ended in a single swallow. The reason is that the culprit put something in Kinzo’s glass when this last turned off the lights for the sake of his mise en scene. Of course, here no question of poison, but of oxycodine. A molecule that can be found in headache medicines, the like Nanjo will propose to Natsuhi during Gohda’s body discovery, and which, meddled with alcohol can cause respiratory depression resulting in asphyxiation.

But who could have put the medicine in Kinzo’s glass during this short amount of time the room was in the darkness? Given the layout of the room and the position of the different characters described in the mystery, the likely suspects would be Nanjo, Genji, who are at his side, and I guess Jessica and Battler who are a door a
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
>> No. 21156 edit
>>21155

There was silence in the theater as the witch examined all the blue truths that had just been given. Most of all, she examined the truth about who the culprit was. Finally, she turned towards the detective who had given them, and bowed her head.

"A graceful opponent knows when she is beaten. There are some minor flaws in your theories, but the thrust of them is true. You determined the workaround of a poison-that-is-not-poison, you realized that the item that Maria took from Kinzo was of vital importance, you realized how Jessica's room was breached, and you have presented theories on gathering the stake that I cannot easily refute without giving the whole game away. ..I cede this gameboard."

With that, the stage went dark for a moment, and then the lights came back up, revealing the scene that had been left on pause.

MYSTERY

11:55

Genji continued as he stood, eyeing the clock. "In order to explain the events here, allow me to go through each murder one by one, starting with the first."

Eva nodded. "Father."
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.


File 151683178582.png - (888.31KB , 1057x1053 , Junko (2).png )
21144 No. 21144 edit hide watch quickreply [Reply]
Hello /seacats/ this time I would like to propose a gameboard quite different from the rest, in this gameboard you have to prove that a Witch did it, instead of solving a mystery

Some of the rules are the following:
>You can only explain magic with characters from Umineko. therefore if none of the characters can do certain things, its a blue you can't use

>I will use a modified Van dine and Knox, which means instead of forbidding magic and supernatural things, they will forbide human and science things.

This gameboard is to that you can give up and accept that WITCHES don't exist.

if someone is interested I will explain everything with more details.
>> No. 21145 edit
File 144288086640.jpg - (14.95KB , 299x251 , conan2.jpg )
21145
>>21144

Alright, I'll bite. Sounds like it'll be a test of imagination rather than logic, in a sense. I'll test my imagination any day.


No. 21132 Locked edit hide watch quickreply [Reply]

The Idea is you have to play as a hated Character and defend yourself in court and it wouldn't be based on Umineko without Umineko Characters like Erika and Dlanor who are the prosecution against the defense and defendants Vernon and Petunia Dursley oh and Beatrice and Maria took the entire courtroom of people to the metaverse for this trial

Charges:
Embezzlement, Acomplese to murder, Tampering with the crime scene, Abuse(Of Harry Potter), and Murder(Of Harry Potter)

Evidence:
Fabricated Police Files, Body whereabouts(Of Harry, Lily, and James) Unknown, Testimony of the Killer, Testimony of the Dead, Testimony of Friends, House Search, and Other Murders directed at People the Dursley's know

Other Deaths:
Marge Dursley, Teachers at Dudley Dursley's old Elementry, Grunning Executives, Dudley Dursley's Friends, Pivet Drive Residents, and Dudley Dursley Himself

anyone can play however there are rules

Prosecution(Erika and Dlanor): must watch the embedded video, must prove all charges true

Message too long. Click here to view the full text.


File 150843422426.png - (300.41KB , 640x480 , title.png )
20883 No. 20883 Locked edit hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts]
Welcome to a new game of mine.

This one will be played between me and a single opponent (I don't recall what they went by on this site earlier, or if they wish to go under a different name, should they choose to). The rules for the game are listed below.

So, without further ado:

IT IS IN OUR HOME
An Umineko Mystery
59 posts and 56 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 21125 edit
File 150868458424.png - (204.43KB , 587x600 , bea_a11_nayamu2.png )
21125
>>21124
I can accept that explanation for the time being.

PASS
>> No. 21126 edit
File 15104395754.jpg - (137.15KB , 850x1147 , yuuka14.jpg )
21126
Well no freaking idea how to approach the second locked room so let's just put that one off for later.

Bet 1 chip
The 'HA HA HA' had been written on the door before everyone grouped up, but wasn't yet visible when Shannon and George checked.
The culprit used some sort of trick paint to delay its visibility.

>> No. 21127 edit
File 150898981010.png - (207.62KB , 587x600 , bea_a11_akuwarai2.png )
21127
>>21126
The 'HA HA HA' had not existed on Kinzo's door when the door was looked at by Shannon and George as they searched the third floor! Of course, neither of the two could've written the text at the time without the other noticing!
>> No. 21128 edit
File 151052986925.jpg - (575.08KB , 850x959 , yuuka13.jpg )
21128
Well damn, that one makes things a whole lot more complicated.
I'll uh, save that one for later as well.

Bet 1 chip
The skull key in the pot was not the same object as the key Battler found earlier.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  
Previous [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42]