[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 130636598584.jpg - (79.88KB , 500x707 , 3383d44e.jpg )
1278 No. 1278 edit
This is a battle of love and wits. The mystery is the true identity of Lili. The opponent is a worthless sack of cotton shaped as a lion.

As a rule, I must never present evidence that would shut down the arguments of either side: there must always be a margin possibility for the opposition to argue their right.
Similarly, I may never shut down my own righteousness: I must always be able to present a sliver of evidence to support that I am right.

Statements in blue count as a hypothesis. They are proven right the moment it becomes impossible to claim them untrue by red.

All red statements must be supported by evidence to support that they are right. There is no room for meaningless conjecture in a battle of love.

Let's do this tomorrow, Attarou~
Expand all images
>> No. 1279 edit
File 130636618920.png - (217.59KB , 480x640 , fiery.png )
1279
Bring it.
>> No. 1280 edit
File 130636645078.png - (92.48KB , 275x414 , wsm_akuwaraia6.png )
1280
>>1279
No worries, I shall.

As the first matter of evidence, of course, I shall assert that Lili has not once claimed to be a female. In all my interactions I have never outright said that I was a girl, and therefore the idea that I am one was merely a conclusion reached from assumptions, rather than a claimed identity.

You cannot trust your own assumptions to be a valid basis for truth!
>> No. 1281 edit
File 131309568425.png - (15.61KB , 217x157 , kanonheh_ib4f.png )
1281
Just attack her using her own name.
>> No. 1282 edit
File 130643080716.png - (141.91KB , 480x526 , gattai.png )
1282
Ready when you are~
>> No. 1283 edit
File 130643268352.png - (93.01KB , 275x414 , wsm_akuwaraia4.png )
1283
>>1282
Bring it~
>> No. 1284 edit
File 130643311144.png - (562.75KB , 700x1200 , heartget.png )
1284
>>1283
Liliane tried to make chocolates for Valentine's Day this year.

Chocolates are normally made by girls on Valentine's Day.


Ergo, girl.
>> No. 1285 edit
File 130643373245.png - (92.48KB , 275x414 , wsm_akuwaraia6.png )
1285
>>1284
That's just an assumption. You cannot base truth on assumptions! It's still no admission that Liliane is a girl!
>> No. 1286 edit
File 132623092539.png - (28.12KB , 151x214 , (Jeopardy Theme).png )
1286
>>1285
It's just part of a whole.

But if you'll be like that, then I'll just get right to the good stuff.

Liliane has expressed dislike for yaoi in the past.
>> No. 1287 edit
File 130643519455.jpg - (102.81KB , 600x687 , Rin Angry 2.jpg )
1287
>>1286
...what? How is THAT evidence that Lili's a girl?
>> No. 1288 edit
File 130643521444.png - (93.23KB , 275x414 , wsm_akuwaraib4.png )
1288
>>1286
Even a male could dislike yaoi. There's no argument there to support your conclusion!
>> No. 1289 edit
File 132615000471.png - (111.90KB , 300x317 , greatness at work.png )
1289
>>1287
>>1288
Liliane has gone on a date, with a friend.

This friend was a male.

>> No. 1290 edit
File 13064358982.png - (93.79KB , 275x414 , wsm_akuwaraia3.png )
1290
>>1289
It's perfectly acceptable for guys to date eachother.
>> No. 1291 edit
File 130643641243.png - (21.08KB , 200x200 , doodly.png )
1291
>>1290
Indeed. However, Liliane has stated in the past that she would only accept a traditional guy/girl relationship.

In fact, it was stated in post >>9957 "You just jelly you don't have a fairytale romance like we do~". You were not referring to a male/male relationship there. In fact, there don't seem to be any fairy tales I can think of that feature such a relationship, and even fewer in a positive light. Either that was an error, or by "fairytale romance" you were referring to a relationship between a guy and a girl.

Rebuttal?
>> No. 1292 edit
File 13064364393.png - (21.08KB , 200x200 , doodly.png )
1292
>>1290
Indeed. However, Liliane has stated in the past that she would only accept a traditional guy/girl relationship.

In fact, it was stated in post >>9957 "You just jelly you don't have a fairytale romance like we do~". You were not referring to a male/male relationship there. In fact, there don't seem to be any fairy tales I can think of that feature such a relationship, and even fewer in a positive light. Either that was an error, or by "fairytale romance" you were referring to a relationship between a guy and a girl.

Rebuttal?
>> No. 1293 edit
File 130643765565.png - (92.61KB , 275x414 , wsm_komarua1.png )
1293
>>1292
Hold it. Fairytale romance can also be used to indicate a romance that is enviable.
>> No. 1294 edit
File 130643792081.jpg - (23.83KB , 98x141 , pweh.jpg )
1294
>>1293
Hmm. So it does. My mistake.
>> No. 1295 edit
File 130643819094.png - (21.13KB , 200x200 , Harry Potter studying for his OWLs.png )
1295
>>1294
Regardless, pressing on.

You said in post >>14395 "The use of male characters is, of course, a sure-fire sign [of being a male] because no self-respecting person would use an avatar of the opposite gender to identify themselves with." However, your female character usage has been more frequent than your male character usage.
>> No. 1296 edit
File 130643826488.jpg - (204.07KB , 500x662 , I\'m A Rocketship On My Way To Mars.jpg )
1296
>>1295
And before you say anything, Liliane does have self-respect.
>> No. 1297 edit
File 130643863489.png - (92.93KB , 275x414 , wsm_hohoemia3.png )
1297
>>1295
Counter. Lili has used avatars of both genders interchangably. Therefore, either the statement was untrue, or Lili does not have self-respect, which still invalidates what was said.
>> No. 1298 edit
File 130643882295.jpg - (82.56KB , 284x312 , uryufufu.jpg )
1298
>>1297
True, but Liliane definitely wrote that piece of... Lewd prose from a female perspective. I think the identification as a girl is stronger.
>> No. 1299 edit
File 130643941781.png - (93.03KB , 275x414 , wsm_defb3.png )
1299
>>1298
However, the VN was written from a guy's perspective, which implies more familiarity with how guys think than with how girls think!
>> No. 1300 edit
File 130643987424.png - (3.96KB , 175x169 , sakutarou_hehg.png )
1300
>>1299
Oh, but when Liliane claimed to be a guy, she also claimed to be very lonely. If that were true, and Liliane was male, then the story would be more related to wish fulfillment and hit too close to home, or would simply feature a male/male romance. Furthermore, Liliane said she identified better with the female protagonist, and had to make an effort to not base her off herself. Come to think of it, the story you concocted before probably fell apart anyway because you don't deny that you went on at least one date even though it explicitly said you didn't.
>> No. 1301 edit
File 130644033354.png - (92.70KB , 275x414 , wsm_hohoemia4.png )
1301
>>1300
What story did I concoct before?

Perhaps the VN did not feature a happy ending because Lili has never experienced a happy ending to romance ventures in his life, and he cannot write what he doesn't know!
>> No. 1302 edit
>>1301
see
>>14367
>>14370
>>14374
>>14375
>>14379

Of course, that'd be because Liliane hasn't dated a girl.
>> No. 1303 edit
File 130644117151.png - (92.72KB , 275x414 , wsm_komarua3.png )
1303
>>1302
I can't access any of those links.
>> No. 1304 edit
File 130644125865.jpg - (81.09KB , 258x674 , huh.jpg )
1304
>>1303
They were at the end of the last Tea Party.
>> No. 1305 edit
File 130644145047.png - (93.23KB , 275x414 , wsm_akuwaraib4.png )
1305
>>1304
Liliane not dating a girl does not mean she is a girl. She could well be a guy!
>> No. 1306 edit
File 130644187522.png - (475.82KB , 888x886 , sak_a11 default 1g.png )
1306
>>1305
A guy wouldn't have the first name you currently do. Your first name is completely feminine. The name you accidentally gave me was yours, and you reacted the way you did because it was such.
>> No. 1307 edit
File 130644246547.png - (92.88KB , 275x414 , wsm_komarub4.png )
1307
>>1306
There's no conclusive evidence to prove that wasn't just acting!
>> No. 1308 edit
File 130644274158.jpg - (16.74KB , 91x74 , nyoro~n.jpg )
1308
>>1307
If you had faked that signature, then why did you do it? What purpose did it serve you? What motive could you have? There's not really a good one. You were not acting or lying.
>> No. 1309 edit
File 130644283129.jpg - (16.74KB , 91x74 , nyoro~n.jpg )
1309
>>1307
If you were acting, that would mean you had faked that signature. So why would you do it? What purpose did it serve you? What motive could you have? There's not really a good one. You were not acting or lying.
>> No. 1310 edit
File 130644313472.png - (93.23KB , 275x414 , wsm_akuwaraib4.png )
1310
>>1309
What if the signature was forged with the intention to strengthen the illusion?
>> No. 1311 edit
File 130644352810.jpg - (89.88KB , 247x374 , startled.jpg )
1311
>>1310
The signature was too cleanly written to be something besides a practiced signature. If it's something else, please explain your motive.
>> No. 1312 edit
File 130644356168.jpg - (89.88KB , 247x374 , startled.jpg )
1312
>>1310
The signature was too cleanly written to be something besides a practiced signature. If it's something else, please explain your motive for deceiving me despite us talking in private.
>> No. 1313 edit
File 130644487320.png - (92.39KB , 275x414 , wsm_komarua2.png )
1313
>>1312
... I concede defeat.
>> No. 1314 edit
File 130644506898.png - (221.81KB , 918x1000 , Smile Darn Ya Smile!.png )
1314
>>1313
Victory for Astaroth~
>> No. 1315 edit
File 130841902997.png - (89.42KB , 291x478 , kan_waraia123.png )
1315
Hoh, I knew it.
>> No. 1316 edit
File 130661136495.png - (747B , 59x68 , 1Lion10.png )
1316
Brilliant Astaroth!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason