[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 14064444202.png - (1.34MB , 1500x947 , OP1b.png )
15481 No. 15481 edit
I open this game to fulfil a simple wish. Rudolf shall be the only player. There are multiple players, but you will have to read to find out exactly what that means.

--

The rules to this gameboard are what you would expect from a RP game by now. You will travel through the tale interacting with the events and characters presented to you. You may use green text to dictate movements if you wish. I won't bore you with the basics, however there are some specific rules you will be interested in.

-Your piece is human and can die just the same.
-You are interacting with this game with your own knowledge first and foremost. Your character will not have any powers beyond that (ie detective’s authority).
-There are secret rules that you will purposely not be told. By playing the game you will discover these either by your own movements or indicated by myself at certain times.

With that I will also address one final thing.

The difficulty is generous. After all there is no need to remember what it means to be human.

With this said we shall start the game around 7am /seacats/ time. I wish you the best in bringing the culprit to justice.
Expand all images
>> No. 15482 edit
File 140647018559.png - (336.54KB , 640x480 , pri_i1a.png )
15482
BGM: Twilight

A solemn hallway sprinkled with the flickering of dying lights; a man walking into the shadows.

This place hasn't been visited for a long time. Perhaps this is the first time intentionally. The man wears no identifiable clothing for the halls themselves are masking this. All that can be seen is a single bag hanging from his fingertips as he strides forward.

The musky scent of mold continues to strike ones nostrils the deeper progress is made. Eventually in the distance a door comes into view. Directly next to it, as if placed by some presence, stands a feminine silhouette. It too masked by whatever powers drain this hall.

“…” The man silently words a couple of lines after presumably making eye contact with the silhouette. He finishes with holding up his bag in an attempt of conveying his point. An eerie bow, as if a single slide in an animation is made by the silhouette. A slow movement guides the hand of the silhouette to the door handle. Slowly, it deliberately stops after opening it merely a crack before finally daring to reach the length of the hinges.

As if scribbled onto with ink the room was covered in black lines overlapping one another until it reached one solid color. The inside no longer appeared to be a room at all, but an endless void of darkness reaching out as far as you could see. Despite this inside a few meters away from the entrance sits a single chair and many toys left scattered about on the ground.

The man slowly walks into the room, carefully avoiding stepping on any of the toys. He puts his bag down and takes a seat before the door slowly closes behind him. Despite the state of the room the man appears to be fully aware he is now sitting in the middle. It is the toys; even if it appears to stretch forever the toys will only be able to go as far as the ground reaches. With this same logic he knew he wasn't alone.

Directing his chair slightly in one direction, he faces the top left corner of the room with determination. In the corner, not unlike the rest of the room was… something. It sat, practically oblivious to the man playing with yet another toy. The man began to mouth more sentences in the direction of this thing, however to no avail. This place wouldn’t allow something as simple as that.

Finally, the man pointed to the toys, and then to his bag. Suddenly, it stopped. Finally reaching a reaction, the man pushed further. Why was it here? It obviously isn't satisfied with anything it has been given so far…

After if answering the shape moved its mouth this time. The man moved forward to try and better grasp whatever it was trying to communicate. What was it? He had to know. As the man brought his face close enough… it opened its eyes. One by one, eyes opened up all along its body. With a snap the toy it had been playing with fell into pieces. The man has gotten his answer.

The answer should have been obvious the moment he stepped into the room. There was no reason to apply the same logic he thinks with in comparison to this creature. This thing wasn't unsatisfied with anything, after all…

This is what the man thought as he went back to his chair while once again tip toeing around the corpses.

“…breaking them is the most enjoyable thing in the world to this thing.”
The man continues to ponder as the monster continued to play.

-----
>> No. 15483 edit
File 140647069061.png - (337.85KB , 640x480 , sky_3a.png )
15483
The cool breeze ruffles your hair as the boat accelerates through the murky ocean. No more are any cloudy blue filled skies, but simply a dark overcast with an unpleasant shade of grey. Raising your head back to the correct position you can see the rest of the boat from your current seat at the very back. You are riding on the small speed boat that was waiting for you back in Niijima. In the front of the boat is the cheerful captain who you met upon boarding.

Bring your arms down from the railing and into your lap allows your vision to meet your trusty suitcase. Out of impulse you decide to open it and get a view of what brought you here in the first place. Unlocking it with your own personal code you quickly find the envelope sealed with a wax seal. You remember how it all came to this just a few days ago…

You work as a lawyer for a large company in Tokyo. One day your boss had been informed that the great Ushiromiya Kinzo had passed away. Due to some particular persuasion on Kinzo’s part before he died, your boss 'decided' to bring the copy of the will to the island and read it for the family despite it going against protocol. Or at least, that is what you believe must have been the case before he pushed the job on you. Not that you mind really.

Kinzo’s instructions were very exact, and you are to read the will after dining and until that time the wax seal and envelope is to remain intact. You hold up your hand and take a look at the fancy watch around your wrist. It is currently 6:12pm October 4th 1985. You place the envelop back into your suit case which also contains paper, pens, your passport, loose change, toiletries, a complete change of clothes, and finally a novel.

Checking the horizon reveals the private island in the distance. It will be a few minutes before you dock.
>> No. 15484 edit
File 139554419913.png - (156.11KB , 432x600 , 130134706179.png )
15484
>>15483
Place the sealed envelope within the inside pocket of my coat. It is best that I do not lose this item.

"Captain, it's already 6:12. I'm already late, and I really must be there before dinner ends."
>> No. 15485 edit
File 140647214732.png - (75.73KB , 364x473 , kaw_waraia1.png )
15485
>>15484
You walk up to the front of the boat and get the attention of the boat captain.

"Hmm? Late? No worries there sonny, the family likes to have late dinners. If I recall correctly they start around seven."
>> No. 15486 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15486
>>15485
"I see. It just seems like my nerves are getting to me. I once read a story about a visitor to an island owned by a rich family, a story which did not have a happy ending. Y'see, the visitor was unidentifiable because everyone who should have known about him coming that day were either dead or missing.

So how long have you been working for this family? You know anything interesting about them that could help me?"
>> No. 15487 edit
File 140647305658.png - (74.97KB , 364x472 , kaw_defa1.png )
15487
>>15486
The captain seems to be lost on you story about another rich family but quickly response to the following question.

"Ah, yes I have been employed as the ferryman between these islands for about ten years now. As for the family... well I would say just keep some common sense about you, with Kinzo dying there will be high tensions running between his children..."

The boat captain goes on to give you a loose list of Kinzo's children and their respective spouses. He also tells you of their children.
>> No. 15488 edit
File 136137603628.png - (151.80KB , 344x600 , 13013463948.png )
15488
>>15487
I try a trick I read about in the aforementioned story. If it doesn't work, I'll simply wait until we arrive at Rokkenjima.

Kinzo is not dead.

Last edited at 14/07/27(Sun)08:05:03
>> No. 15489 edit
File 140647391149.png - (495.22KB , 640x480 , rise_ev1.png )
15489
>>15488
Your blue seems to sputter out and break in half. I guess that won't work.

You wait another minute before the boat arrives on the island. It pulls up to a dock on a large beach and you quickly disembark with all your things. Upon leaving you can see a maid walking towards you from down a pathway into the forest.

The boat captain calls out from on top of the boat, "Give my regards to the family, I need to hurry back before this storm catches me. See you!"
With that the boat slowly edges away from the dock and leaves you.

It is at this time the maid reaches you and gives a quick bow.

"Welcome to Rokkenjima. We have been expecting you Mister Archer. I am to guide you to the mansion."
>> No. 15490 edit
File 136137534658.png - (203.50KB , 504x600 , 130989118696.png )
15490
>>15489
"What would this pretty little lady's name be?"

After confirming her name, I'll follow her

"Well, let us make haste before the storm ruins our evening."

Last edited at 14/07/27(Sun)08:23:54
>> No. 15491 edit
File 14064750958.png - (533.19KB , 640x480 , forest_p1br.png )
15491
>>15490
The maid answers you question briskly, "My name is Reinon. If you will." She says before directing you to the forest path. Reinon walks slightly to the side and in front of you.

Climbing steadily through the cliff side the pathway continues into the forest. Under the thin canopy you can hear a faint drizzle beginning, for now at least it is quite tame. Looking in front of you it seems the path will continue on for quite a bit and in turn take a while before you make it to the destination.
>> No. 15492 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15492
>>15491
"Hmmm... the path must have been made to be winding intentionally...... Ms. Reinon, is there any quicker way to get up there? Perhaps cutting through the forest in a straight line? It seems that the rain has already begun, and I've forgotten my umbrella."
>> No. 15494 edit
File 140647616229.png - (388.20KB , 640x480 , rise_ev2.png )
15494
>>15492
"My apologies, there is not. We will be there shortly."

After a few more minutes you make it to a small stone staircase that produces you into a large garden with a large western style mansion in the distance. The rain doesn't seem to be as heavy as you would expect, but it is probably safer to get inside before it really comes down.

As if thinking the same thing you can see a group of people standing from an arbor in the middle of the garden and prepare to leave before they see you and Reinon arriving. On a close inspection you can see that these are most likely Kinzo's grandchildren.

The one in the green suit speaks up first "Ah, Reinon this is?"
Reinon quickly introduces you although it seems they already knew who you must be.
They quickly introduce themselves one by one, Battler scratching his head as Ange is too scared of the new person to come out from hiding behind him.

The girl you now know as Jessica gives a polite bow. "Despite the matter which you are here on I hope you enjoy your stay."
>> No. 15495 edit
File 136137534658.png - (203.50KB , 504x600 , 130989118696.png )
15495
"Nice to meet you all. Let us not dilly dally here, the storm shall soon be upon us."

I'll follow them all inside.
>> No. 15496 edit
File 140647726837.png - (338.21KB , 640x480 , rise_ev3.png )
15496
>>15495
You and the rest of them quickly head into the large mansion via the double doors at the front of the mansion.

BGM: Moonlit Night

Upon entering you get a grasp of the large main entrance hall you have now entered. At the end you can see a staircase leading upwards to the other floors. Also there are two hallways on the left and right side. To your left is a set of double doors currently closed. To your right is a large portrait of a foreign women in a elegant dress and right beside it a large portrait of stern looking man. You recognize that one as Kinzo as you had seen pictures of him before.

In the middle of the hallway stands a man and a woman who notice your group enter.
"There is the man of the hour," the man states before walking over to you. "I'm Rudolf, and this is Kyrie my wife." She gives you a slight bow.
>> No. 15497 edit
File 139649996524.png - (203.37KB , 504x600 , 131001139976.png )
15497
>>15496
"Nice to meet both of you. These portraits are quite nice. Is this one not that of the testator, Mr. Kinzo? Who is this portrait on the left? There is quite a stark age gap between the people depicted in these portraits."
>> No. 15498 edit
File 138999145765.png - (259.35KB , 640x480 , portrait2.png )
15498
>>15497
"Ah, right that thing. Father always liked to tell us how he built his fortune from the ground up with the help of a witch. He had this portrait made years ago as some sort of monument to her." Rudolf explains.

Kyrie begins, "The age gap is probably because he wanted to remember her as a witch forever. It is likely that it was some mistress who passed years ago."

"Oi," Rudolf turns to her with a concerned look, which she responds with a sly shrug.

"Well anyway," continues Rudolf, "That's that. We should probably bring you to Krauss and the others now."
>> No. 15499 edit
File 139554419913.png - (156.11KB , 432x600 , 130134706179.png )
15499
>>15498
I follow Rudolf

Last edited at 14/07/27(Sun)09:34:28
>> No. 15500 edit
File 140647954576.png - (136.17KB , 343x480 , rg3_komarua1.png )
15500
"Hey kids," Rudolf says as he waves over to address the cousins. "If you want you-" he starts before he is cut off by Battler quickly interrupting.

"Hey Jessica, they will just be talking business, lets go upstairs for now."

"Ah, well I presume that would be fine." Jessica mumbles. The cousins quickly leave your group and head up the main staircase.

Rudolf lowers his hand a bit dejectedly, and slowly continues to the door on the left hand wall. Before you enter another maid quickly slips out of the room and walks by you after given a quick bow. Reinon follows behind her in suit.
>> No. 15501 edit
File 140647990166.png - (551.33KB , 1224x480 , rise_ev4.png )
15501
>>15500
You enter the parlor as the door closes behind you. It is a nice open room with various seating arrangements. One half has nice comfy chairs and couches while the other has a small table to sit around. It appears there is also another door at the very far end. In the corner there is a tv which is currently off.

Six people seem to be in the room save yourself, Rudolf, and Kyrie. Three men and three women.

The man furthest to the right who you assume is Krauss stands up and greets you. "Thank you for coming Mr Archer. We have been anxiously waiting for you."

The women wearing some sort of chinese dress says just enough so everyone can hear, "Some a bit too much I would say." Resulting in Krauss's face momentarily twitching a bit. They go around introducing themselves.

Krauss and Natsuhi sit on the right. Eva and Hideyoshi closest to them on a different coach. Beside them Rudolf and Kyrie take a seat. And opposite from Krauss, sits Rosa. Stand next to the entrance is a servant who is not introduced. He is a tall older man with a stern face.

Krauss continues, "I hope your trip had no problems. I assume you have everything in order?"
>> No. 15502 edit
File 136137603628.png - (151.80KB , 344x600 , 13013463948.png )
15502
>>15501
"My boss was the one who took the last will and testament of Kinzo. He entrusted me with this sealed letter, therefore even I do not know the precise details of the will and testament contained within. I am under strict orders to read this immediately following dinner tonight.

Hopefully this rain will let up before late tomorrow. I'd fall behind in work if I were here this entire weekend. But as long as it seems that I must remain a guest tonight, I may as well make proper introductions.

I am Quintus Septimius Florens Tertullianus. Call me Archer for short. It is my pleasure to make all of your acquaintances."
>> No. 15503 edit
File 130863011644.png - (104.45KB , 439x480 , kla_komarua1.png )
15503
>>15502
The members of the family aren't really phased by your introduction and quickly continue.

"Yes Dinner. Genji, check on Gohda to see how the food is coming along. I believe it should be ready soon." Krauss asks of the Butler who was standing at the door.

"Of course," he says quickly and leaves the parlor.

Krauss begins to speak again, "It was a shock of course when Father passed a few weeks ago. It is a great loss for our family."

"Yeah perhaps now it is," Rosa states.

Eva quickly pounces on the chance to respond, "And what do you mean by that Rosa?" she asks.

"Now, now, she is right you know." Hideyoshi interrupts.

Krauss once again deciding to lead the conversation speaks to you. "Its true, until recently... well we didn't really have a very good relationship with Father. Only in the past few years did he start to change. He seemed more happy here and there. Ultimately at the end it was a shame we couldn't see more of that side to him."

Eva mumbles something in Krauss's direction but you can't quite pick it up this time.

They continue to talk after that about small trivial things from there on out. It is clear to you that, in this large mansion on a private island it is natural. This room is incredibly tense. Despite all the kind words they carry for Kinzo you can tell they are worried.

After a few minutes Genji returned and announced that dinner is ready to be served.
Rudolf asks Genji to go fetch the kids. Everyone is currently standing up to head to the dining room.
>> No. 15504 edit
File 140648300699.png - (318.55KB , 640x480 , rise_ev5.png )
15504
>>15503
BGM: Novelette

Your group walks into the main hall and heads past the staircase to the back of the mansion where the dining room appears to be. Inside is a very long table with multiple chairs and various plates and cutlery laid about. Around the walls of the room are various cabinets with cups and other dishes.

The members of the family quickly take their seats in what appears to be in order. The seat at the entrance at the room has been left empty perhaps in memory of Kinzo. You are sitting at the very end of the table opposite of said chair.

Soon the cousins return and take their seats, shortly followed by the sounds of dining carts being pushed through the hallways. A very large man and another maid come into view and greet the family.

"Good Evening everyone," the tall man calls out rather excitedly. "Today I have made an excellent feast in order to tempt your palates." He continues to flamboyantly explain his dishes as he goes around the room. "Rosa last time you said there was some issues so I made this individual dish specifically so that wouldn't happen again."
"Ah thank you Gohda, you are too kind." Rosa compliments.

Eventually he prepares everyone's dishes with the help of the maid and everyone starts eating. Looks like you have a selection of roast beef and other various delectables in front of you. It certainly looks good.
>> No. 15506 edit
File 136137603628.png - (151.80KB , 344x600 , 13013463948.png )
15506
>>15504
"Krauss, earlier you had asked for Genji, who I am assuming is the older butler, to check on Gohda to see how the meal was going. Therefore, I assume Gohda refers to the chef? I've never been great with names, can you perhaps give me a run down of all the servants?
>> No. 15507 edit
File 130863008271.png - (104.83KB , 439x480 , kla_akuwaraia2.png )
15507
>>15505
"That is correct. Currently on staff we have five servants in total; Genji, Gohda, Reinon, Asune, and Sanon."

Besides this interaction, there doesn't seem to be much talking going on as everyone is thoroughly enjoying Gohda's cooking. The chef himself is simply standing over by the entrance smiling as he watches the rest of the people eat, the maid who Krauss states is Asune standing right beside Gohda.
>> No. 15508 edit
File 136137998828.png - (151.29KB , 344x600 , l_php.png )
15508
>>15507
I'll eat dinner. There's no telling how long I may have to sit in a study passing my turn later on.....

If nothing else eventful happen, I'll just wait until I get the chance to read the contents of the envelope.

>> No. 15510 edit
File 133076110256.png - (104.60KB , 439x480 , kla_defa1.png )
15510
>>15508
You begin to eat the food and as you expect, it meets your expectations as possibly the best food you have ever had.

Eventually everyone finishes their meals and expresses their praise for the food and to Gohda. "Come now Asune let us clear table." Gohda calls to the maid who has been aiding him. "Yes~" she responds just as enthusiastically as Gohda. Soon the two of them have cleared the room and they both leave for a short period of time before returning with Genji and the other two female servants. It looks like this is everyone.

"Well then, I assume here is fine? Or perhaps we should move to the parlor?" Krauss asks the family. None of them seem decisive on the matter since it doesn't seem like much importance.

"Alright if no one has any objections," Krauss resumes, "Archer, please begin." All eyes are on you now.
>> No. 15511 edit
File 136123152410.jpg - (100.95KB , 450x338 , 40521-bigthumbnail.jpg )
15511
>>15510
I open and read the letter's contents
>> No. 15512 edit
File 139025776454.png - (144.37KB , 640x480 , note1.png )
15512
>>15511
You break the seal on the envelope and find inside what is obviously the will, but also another envelope with yet another seal on it. The additional envelope has a line of text written on the outside "See enclosed document before opening." You quickly begin reading out loud the will.

1985 January 6th.

I, Kinzo Ushiromiya of sound mind and body will now declare this as my last will and testimony.

I shall leave everything in my possession including my land, wealth, fortune, and the title of head of the Ushiromiya family to my granddaughter, Ushiromiya Jessica. For with my old age I can see no good in my children and firmly believe that she can do justice to which I cannot. Finally, the enclosed envelope is not to be read by anyone but Jessica, and should be given to her after this document has being read.

Wear the one winged eagle of the Ushiromiya family with pride.


The will is then signed with signature, crest, and a finger print in blood. Terumasa Nanjo and Genji Ronoue are signed as witnesses.

There is a slight pause, before voices of outrage fill the room.

Hideyoshi is the first of which you hear, "This is some sort of joke right?"
Rudolf chuckles as he reclines in his chair, "Joke? I doubt it I wouldn't put past father to do something like this."
"I knew something like this would happen, Krauss what is your plan here?" Yells Eva.

Krauss and Natsuhi both seemed just as shocked as the rest of the family. Krauss quickly recovers with grin, "What nonsense are you talking about Eva? That will was hand delivered by Archer. I couldn't have touched it!"

Rosa joins into the fray as well, "Oh how convenient, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to bribe a few people. Genji did you watch Father write this? Can you confirm this is what he wanted?" Genji confirms that this is the will Kinzo asked him to sign.
"Listen now," Krauss interrupts, "Just because Father has more faith in Jessica doesn't mean your going to lose out. I have no problem helping you all out now, of course it will cost you."

The adults continue to bicker while you can tell the kids and servants are getting pretty disturbed by the whole event. Seems like they instantly jumped on each other the moment the tension was released. Blaming each other and even yourself. Before you can consider standing up for yourself someone else literally stands up...
>> No. 15513 edit
File 140650463397.png - (424.56KB , 640x480 , rise_ev6.png )
15513
>>15512
BGM: Scorpion Entrails

"SILENCE!!!"

A ferocious yell stops everyone dead in their tracks. The sound emitted certainly was loud, but there was something more to it. Something that everyone in the room instinctively stopped before even seeing the source.

At the end of the table Jessica is evidently the one who yelled. She stands up straight, with eyes that could make a grown man whimper; which apparently it has.

"You are all a disgrace to this family. Always scheming for money and biting at each other like a pack of animals. No wonder why Grandfather didn't trust the lot of you. You would all be a disappointment to him!"

The others can't react. They continue to stand in shock. Krauss begins muttering, "W-what, you dare speak to-"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I will not sit back while you try to extort our family. Not one of you are worthy of grandfather's wealth and I will not become a puppet like grandfather once was!"
Jessica pushes back her chair, not before taking the additional envelope that was inside, and walks to the end of the room. "Genji, come with me."

"Yes Master," he quickly responds with a bow and the both of them leave the room.

Again silence engulfs the small space which all these people stand. Even you seemed to have been holding your breath through the affair.

"T-that... was..." Rosa manages to squeeze out before stopping short.
"Father..." Krauss says as if finishing the sentence, before collapsing into his chair and beginning to rub his temples.
>> No. 15514 edit
File 138986613844.png - (388.58KB , 640x480 , m1f_p1b.png )
15514
>>15513
After a few minutes everyone regains some composure. The servants leave to continue their duties and the cousins(minus Jessica) decide to head to the guesthouse to play cards. You are told the cousins will show you to your room. Seems like the adults have no use for the messenger after that scene. You are in the hallway right outside of the dining room with Battler, George, and Ange currently preparing to leave.
>> No. 15515 edit
File 140650497487.png - (239.12KB , 760x600 , 130133765275.png )
15515
>>15514
Follow them to my room.

Last edited at 14/07/27(Sun)16:57:26
>> No. 15516 edit
File 140650548944.png - (107.21KB , 356x471 , geo_komarua3.png )
15516
>>15515
You and the cousins leave the mansion and head to the guesthouse.
As you walk Battler apparently can't help but talk about what just happened.

"Jessica... isn't always like that, right?" he asks while turning to look at George.
"No, not at all. I've never seen her so worked up before. Although I can't really blame her given the situation. She was affected by Kinzo's death more than the adults, that is for sure."

"Man he really did start to turn a new leaf? I kinda wish I could have seen it," Battler responds.

"Jessica looked really really scary." Ange pipes up. "Ah don't worry Ange, I'm sure she is fine. There is just a lot of pressure on her right now." Battler says before patting Ange's head.
>> No. 15518 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15518
>>15516
"Jessica lives here on Rokkenjima right? The close proximity with Kinzo must have meant that she would have plenty of opportunity to interact with her recently turned kind grandfather...."
>> No. 15519 edit
File 136115015220.png - (119.70KB , 352x480 , but_aserua1.png )
15519
>>15518
"That's true," Battler says as he turns to face you, "I believe she has lived on the island her whole life so it makes sense."

This time George address you. "I'm sorry you had to see that side of our parents. It was a little harsh but I think Jessica being the head should help the family deal with their problems."

The group continues to chat a bit before making it to the guesthouse. It appears to be much smaller than the mansion with about 10 rooms or so. They take you through the first floor hallway and up to the second floor. They stop in front of the room right beside the staircase.

"This is your room I believe Archer. The key should be inside already. Later tonight a servant should be stationed in the servant room downstairs so if you need anything you can call them or just go down and ask." George gives you the number to call.

"We will be playing cards in this room over here. You are welcome to join if you wish." says Battler. The three of them enter the other room and leave you in the hall standing in front of the door to your room.
>> No. 15520 edit
File 139555015084.png - (108.15KB , 244x583 , 130135121555.png )
15520
>>15519
Explore the nearby area. Knock on all the doors to see who is around.
>> No. 15521 edit
File 140651138346.png - (8.00KB , 570x487 , rise_gh_f2.png )
15521
>>15520
You find the other doors to be open and get an idea of the general area and rooms. Seems like at the moment there isn't any one besides yourself and the kids, at least on this floor.

Last edited at 14/07/27(Sun)18:39:22
>> No. 15522 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15522
>>15521
Check downstairs, if no one else is around, I'll go talk to the cousins (sans Jessica)
>> No. 15523 edit
File 140651267711.png - (6.65KB , 570x487 , rise_gh_f1.png )
15523
>>15522
You check the downstairs to find it has a bit more variety. You don't try to go into much depth with your search however. You fail to find anyone else in the guesthouse.

There is a dining room which bares a rather similar resemblance to the one in the mansion, which has a tearoom attached to it filled with cupboards and cabinets of tea cups and other tea related objects such as filters, kettles, spoons, sugar, etc.

The lobby has a similar table however also has a large bar built into it with a large variety of drinks behind. There are also a few couches on the other end of the room.

The servant room has a few desks and a coffee table in the middle with chairs accompanying it. Behind a paper screen there is bed in the room, presumably for servants to sleep when on call during the night. There is also another door in the servant room which was locked.

You head back up to the cousin's room and enter. "Ah, Archer. Decided to play after all?" Battler asks. You can see them shuffling cards.
>> No. 15524 edit
File 139380917240.png - (193.10KB , 360x600 , 130134659513.png )
15524
>>15523
"Yeah, may as well pass the time a bit. That cousin of yours is certainly something else. The demeanor, the temperament, this is something not unlike what the famous Ushiromiya Kinzo was supposed to be like.

So why is it that your grandfather would bequeath his entire estate to a grandchild when all four of his children were still alive?"
>> No. 15525 edit
File 140651419224.png - (105.46KB , 356x471 , geo_akuwaraia1k.png )
15525
>>15524
BGM: Stuffed Animal

"Beats me," shrugs Battler as he passes you some cards. He tells you you guys are playing old maid(using the joker card). After getting rid of your pairs your hand is:

2, K, 7, 5, 8.

Ange takes from Battler and gets a pair. She only has 3 cards remaining after George takes one from Ange and doesn't seem to get anything.

"Well if Jessica has been here with Kinzo the whole time maybe she has more knowledge on this type of thing then we would expect." George explains.

Your turn, George has 8 cards in his hand. Pick a number.
>> No. 15526 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15526
Pick the third card

"Do you think that maybe we should go speak with her? There are many things that come to mind given such a quick change in one's status.

A fool and his gold are soon parted

Power tends to corrupt

Well, either way, it is unlikely this will go over smoothly. Perhaps the presence of their children will ease the parents into less disagreeable states......."

Last edited at 14/07/27(Sun)19:37:06
>> No. 15527 edit
File 140651559928.png - (106.77KB , 356x471 , geo_majimea1.png )
15527
>>15526
You get a 5, that's another pair. Battler takes your 7 and gets a pair as well.

"Hmm, knowing Jessica I believe she'll want to be alone for a while. She'll come around in a bit." George says.

"Are you sure George? Archer has a point after all." Battler adds.

Ange takes one from Battler and then George takes one from Ange, getting a pair.

"At the very least the adults won't be very interested with talking to us. I think Jessica's actions today stopped them fighting better than we could ever do." George concludes. Battler seems to agree with George. Ange staying silent during all of this naturally.

George holds up his hand again. 6 cards. Pick a number.

Last edited at 14/07/27(Sun)20:52:42
>> No. 15528 edit
File 139380917240.png - (193.10KB , 360x600 , 130134659513.png )
15528
>>15527
Take the fifth card

"My primary concern is that the adults were merely shocked at Jessica's composure. Aside from Krauss and Natsuhi who will theoretically benefit directly from their daughter's promotion, I doubt any of the aunts and uncles will be content just sitting by and watching Jessica dictate the course of the family.

So am I the only guest on this island? There was another witness, Terumasa Nanjo, listed on the will; who exactly is that?"
>> No. 15529 edit
File 140656286664.png - (391.89KB , 640x480 , g2f_r1br.png )
15529
>>15528
You get a 2 which gives you another pair. Battler takes one from you, leaving you with a single King left.

"Nanjo used to be grandfather's personal physician. He lives back on Niijima now. I remember uncle Krauss saying that grandfather paid him for his work over the years instead of adding anything into his will. Grandfather must have already known he was going to pass.

So yes, you are the only guest on the island."

Ange takes one from Battler. George takes one from Ange and gets a pair. He now only has 4 cards. Pick a number.
>> No. 15530 edit
File 140650497487.png - (239.12KB , 760x600 , 130133765275.png )
15530
>>15529
"Krauss, Natsuhi, Jessica, Eva, Hideyoshi, George, Rudolf, Kyrie, Battler, Ange, Rosa, Maria, Genji, Gohda, Reinon, Asune, Sanon, and myself

We have a total of 18 people here."

Take the second card

"Thanks for the game, and the information. I'll have to teach you all tiến lên sometime.

Better get going back to the mansion. My boss would have my head if our clientele ended up hating us based on this outcome."

Go downstairs, grab an umbrella, and head over to the mansion (assuming I don't run into anybody along the way)
>> No. 15531 edit
File 140656427011.png - (302.43KB , 640x480 , rose_1dn.png )
15531
>>15530
You grab a card... and find it to be a King after all.

BGM: Fir Trees

After being surprised by your sudden victory and odd comment they bid you farewell and continue to play amongst themselves. You leave the guesthouse with umbrella in hand and make your way to the mansion. The rain isn't merely a light sprinkle at this point.

As you walk the path and past the rose garden you do not see anyone else on the way there. Upon entering the main entrance to the mansion you can hear a few voices coming from the parlor's closed doors. Seems like they are discussing, at the very least it certainly isn't as hectic as it was in the dining room from the sound of it.
>> No. 15532 edit
File 140656459432.png - (461.07KB , 640x480 , rise_ev7.png )
15532
>>15531
Before you can decide what to do you can see Reinon come down the main staircase. She catches your eye in and quickly walks up to you. In a manner quite unlike the cold first encounter with the maid she whispers, "Archer, I wasn't here. If Genji comes looking please don't tell him you saw me."

As if on cue footsteps are heard from the top of the staircase and before you can respond Reinon quickly heads in the direction of the main entrance; seems you lost sight of her.

Genji makes it to the bottom of the staircase and sees you standing there. "Pardon the inquiry Mr. Archer, but have you seen any of the other servants recently?"
>> No. 15533 edit
File 137705074620.png - (202.95KB , 504x600 , 130133734867.png )
15533
>>15532
"I'll trade you, information seems to be rather valuable in this day and age.

I simply wish to know why Kinzo chose Jessica. You were one of the witnesses, and you seem to be the most influential servant. Did Jessica and Kinzo have a really good relationship later in Kinzo's life?"
>> No. 15534 edit
File 140656560440.png - (124.96KB , 343x445 , rg4_akuwaraia1.png )
15534
>>15533
After a few moments of silence he opens his mouth.

"...I'm afraid I live to only serve my master. I had no reason to question his decisions..."

He seems like he is about to continue however something catches his eye.

"la la, la la" Asune walks out of one of the rooms down the left hall signing a merry tune. Genji instantly starts walking in her direction. Asune, who now opens her eyes long enough to see him coming quickly freezes in place before turning around to sprint.
Genji however catches her by the collar and comically starts to drag her away to the servant room. "Nooooooo Genji please guesthouse duty is sooo boring! Ahhhhh" she whines as the door to the servant room closes and you no longer can hear them. Seems like you missed your chance.

"Hey!" Reinon seems to have returned. On a closer inspection there is a closet right next to the entrance that she was hiding in. "You were going to sell me out weren't you?"
>> No. 15536 edit
File 140650497487.png - (239.12KB , 760x600 , 130133765275.png )
15536
>>15534
"Except that if that played out as I had wanted, he'd have been sent the wrong way. I'd have gotten the information I desired and looked like your hero. Either way, my distraction seems to have helped you, perhaps you can answer my questions in exchange.

Why Jessica? Is it really that Kinzo became kind in his later years and just so happened to become closest to the grandchild that was within closest proximity? Or am I missing something important here? Any insight would be helpful, whether it may seem like it to you or not."
>> No. 15537 edit
File 140658858792.png - (121.93KB , 343x452 , rg4_fumana1.png )
15537
>>15536
"What are you, some sort of detective? The few times I saw them together they seemed like your typical grandchild and grandparent, so putting his trust in Jessica doesn't seem very hard to swallow."

Reinon checks her watch and continues, "Well I guess this island can be boring so you would have to find some way to entertain yourself. Anyway, if you would excuse me."

Reinon beings to walk away down one of the hallways, she is still in range if you wish to ask her anymore questions.
>> No. 15538 edit
File 13613828016.png - (148.79KB , 360x577 , 130134553340.png )
15538
>>15537
"One more question if you would, please. How many people are on the island right now? From what I count, I believe it is 18.

Krauss, Natsuhi, Jessica, Eva, Hideyoshi, George, Rudolf, Kyrie, Battler, Ange, Rosa, Maria, Genji, Gohda, Reinon, Asune, Sanon, and myself. Is this correct?

Y'see, it's kinda been bothering me. The old boat captain told me that Rosa had an eight year old daughter named Maria.... did Rosa not bring her to this family gathering for some reason?"
>> No. 15539 edit
File 139025227296.png - (349.24KB , 640x480 , mhal_2a.png )
15539
>>15538
"Ah, I don't believe Maria is here this year. I heard she was sick so Rosa left her with someone to take care of her."

Reinon then leaves down the hall on the right side of the mansion and you are left alone in the main hall. To reiterate; there is a hallway on the left leading to one half of this floor in the mansion and another on the right leading to the other. You can see a few doors leading to different rooms down each one. In the middle are two shorter hallways that go beside and behind the main staircase, the left of which you already know goes to the dining room.
>> No. 15540 edit
File 140660410220.png - (158.89KB , 288x577 , 130135145360.png )
15540
>>15539
Let's check the inside of the parlor first.

I enter the parlor
>> No. 15541 edit
File 133024065819.png - (104.99KB , 439x480 , kla_majimea2.png )
15541
>>15540
You go up to the parlor and can hear the adults talking from within.

"...sten, I already checked the hospital for the amount and that is just how much you will need. Eva on the other hand you can't just expect me to break my ties with companies like that," you hear Krauss say.

"Oh yes you can you just don't want to admit it," Eva explains.

Seems they are still talking business. You open the door and all the talk immediately stops.

Krauss address you, "Archer is it? Do you need something?"
>> No. 15542 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15542
>>15541
"I'm concerned. My boss will have my head if this negatively affects our firm. I wanted to know if there was any other way in which I could help. Legal advice, especially pertaining to familial matters, is my specialty.

Speaking of which, where are these fabled grandchildren at? The boat captain had told me there were five, yet Jessica and Maria are currently unaccounted for."
>> No. 15543 edit
File 131871657761.png - (78.96KB , 320x467 , ros_nayamua1.png )
15543
>>15542
"I believe we can handle this ourselves. Genji informed me that Jessica wishes to spend some time alone in her room for now. As for Maria..." Krauss says before looking over to Rosa.

"Ah, Maria caught a bad flu and she didn't come this year."

"And there you have it," Krauss finishes, "If you would excuse us."
After that they figuratively force you out of the room and close the door.
Looks like you'll need to occupy your time elsewhere.
>> No. 15544 edit
File 136137998828.png - (151.29KB , 344x600 , l_php.png )
15544
>>15543
"Jessica is in her room, huh? Well Usually people put the bedrooms above the ground level."

Go up the main staircase and begin looking around. A quick trip down the hall for anything out of place. If nothing, start knocking on doors systematically.
>> No. 15545 edit
File 138957357568.png - (339.38KB , 640x480 , m_door1.png )
15545
>>15544
You make it to the second floor and take a look around the general area.

Directly upon reaching the level in front of you is a double door with various glass panes leading out to a balcony that hangs off the front of the mansion. Similar to the first floor, a hallway runs through the middle of this area; each with various rooms on either side. Beside the top of the staircase you can see access to the third floor from here as well.

You start knocking on doors but none of them result in any response. There was five rooms on the left side and three on the right. Other than what appeared to be a bathroom on the left side all the doors are currently closed.
>> No. 15546 edit
File 140650497487.png - (239.12KB , 760x600 , 130133765275.png )
15546
>>15545
Up to the third floor to look for abnormalities and knock on doors.
>> No. 15547 edit
File 139475617258.png - (286.11KB , 640x480 , m_door2.png )
15547
>>15546
You make your way to the top only to find a small lobby area with a single large door. It is has much more detail put into it than any of the other rooms. It wouldn't be a leap to assume the whole third floor is behind this door.
>> No. 15548 edit
File 136137603628.png - (151.80KB , 344x600 , 13013463948.png )
15548
>>15547
"Looks important."

Knock knock
>> No. 15549 edit
File 140665814179.png - (328.46KB , 640x480 , m2f_p1cr.png )
15549
>>15548
No response.
>> No. 15550 edit
File 13613828016.png - (148.79KB , 360x577 , 130134553340.png )
15550
>>15549
"Jessica? It's just me, your lawyer. I was hoping we could speak for a bit. It's rather important to document the handing over of assets."
>> No. 15551 edit
File 138957357568.png - (339.38KB , 640x480 , m_door1.png )
15551
>>15550
Yet again, no response.
>> No. 15552 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15552
"She really isn't in there... my guess was wrong, she must be on the main floor."

Go back to the main floor to go knocking on doors, this time announcing myself to hopefully avoid being ignored
>> No. 15553 edit
File 140665856452.png - (93.41KB , 284x469 , kir_defa1.png )
15553
>>15552
You head down to the second floor in order to attempt a second try, however as you reach it you can see Kyrie in the hallway. She takes notice of you and provides a greeting.

"Hello Archer, what are you up to?"
>> No. 15554 edit
File 136137998828.png - (151.29KB , 344x600 , l_php.png )
15554
>>15553
"I'm having a bit of trouble locating Jessica. It's probably because the layout is entirely unfamiliar to me. Either way, I really needed to speak with her about finishing the process to hand over all the assets.

Are you folks taking a break? I really will be up shit creek if I go back with everyone in this family mad at us, perhaps a chance to deliberate can ease tensions."
>> No. 15555 edit
File 133075966618.png - (94.09KB , 285x469 , kir_futekia1.png )
15555
>>15554
"I decided to check on Jessica as well. I asked Genji again and he informed me that Jessica went for a walk wishing to be away from the rest of us. Judging from her empty room that seems to be the case." She says while pointing to one of the rooms on the right side of the second floor. "I imagine she went to the guesthouse.

Yes, my husband and I are currently taking a break. The others are still at it."
>> No. 15556 edit
File 136137603628.png - (151.80KB , 344x600 , 13013463948.png )
15556
>>15555
"Hope you don't mind if I tag along?"
>> No. 15557 edit
File 133076033588.png - (94.01KB , 285x470 , kir_majimea1.png )
15557
>>15556
"I believe she must have ordered Genji to cover for her, so I've given up looking for now. If you do see her try not to push her too hard, I imagine she is more frail than that scene in the dining room would lead us to believe."

She then explains she will head back and leaves you in the hallway.
>> No. 15558 edit
File 139554419913.png - (156.11KB , 432x600 , 130134706179.png )
15558
I'll explore the first floor more in depth. Walk down the hall, check rooms, get a general sense for the layout.
>> No. 15559 edit
File 140666213627.png - (80.65KB , 342x480 , goh_omakasea1.png )
15559
>>15558
You head down to the first floor and start on the left side of the mansion. There are three doors down this hall and you know one to be the third door to the parlor.

The one further to the end appears to be a bathroom, and beside that door you can tell is the kitchen. You can see various dishes and pots laying around the well suited room. Cabinets lining the walls and a large kitchen island in the middle of the room. There are also various appliances that you would expect in a kitchen such as a stove, oven, microwave, fridge, etc. You can see Gohda washing the dishes as he hums a tune. There also seems to be a back door to this room that leads outside.

Gohda sees you peeking and begins a conversation, "Ah! Mr. Archer good evening, is there anything this humble servant can help you with?" he says quite happily.
>> No. 15560 edit
File 140650497487.png - (239.12KB , 760x600 , 130133765275.png )
15560
>>15559
"I was wondering if you could help answer a few questions. Y'see, I'm rather perplexed at the current state of affairs. Jessica was given the title of headship while the four children of Kinzo argue like vultures. Exactly how close were Jessica and Kinzo? What brought on her sudden change of personality in the dining room? Has it yet been arranged as for who all will be staying where between the mansion and the guest house?"
>> No. 15561 edit
File 140666804592.png - (79.45KB , 342x480 , goh_omakasea3.png )
15561
>>15560
"The scene in the dining room shocked me, I had heard rumors of the conference being this bloodthirsty but this was my first time so I really didn't expect it. I don't really know much about Jessica and Kinzo, I only saw them together when I went to deliver his food, from then on Genji would take it in so I only caught glimpses. I'm sorry that I can't be of more help, you see I only recently have been employed here. Due to some circumstances I was out of a job when Krauss offered for me one. He truly saved my career..."

Seems he has gone off in his own little world explaining just how happy he is now. He soon returns to reality.

"Oh my, so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I should get back to work, do you need anything else?"
>> No. 15562 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15562
>>15561
"So you would deliver the food, but never actually got to see Kinzo? Genji was a middle man between you and the head of the family? Have you ever actually met Kinzo?

The reason I ask is because I never got to meet Kinzo either. My boss was his personal attorney, the job of reading the last will and testament was pushed onto me due to other pressing matters for my firm."
>> No. 15563 edit
File 139037584892.png - (419.42KB , 640x480 , mkit_1a.png )
15563
>>15562
"I saw him of course. I meant that I rarely saw Kinzo and Jessica together outside of the study when I went to deliver the food."

Unless you having any more pressing matters with him, Gohda would return to his work.
>> No. 15566 edit
File 138986613844.png - (388.58KB , 640x480 , m1f_p1b.png )
15566
>>15563
You leave Gohda and return to the hallway.

You can see at the other end of the mansion(the side you had yet to search) Eva and Hideyoshi enter one of the rooms. You also see Genji talking to Rosa who also enters her own room. Genji, who is carrying a pile of sheets from one of the rooms, enters another which is adjacent from the room Eva and Hideyoshi entered.

Looks like they finished up talking. Now that you think about it you are starting to get tired as well; that trip must have taken a lot out of you.
>> No. 15567 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15567
>>15566
Go talk to Genji

"Hey, I'm kinda lost at the moment. Any chance you can help explain the layout of the mansion a little better? I'm also hoping to try and figure out who among the family and servants is staying in which room."
>> No. 15568 edit
File 140682833652.png - (11.10KB , 661x428 , rise_m_f1.png )
15568
>>15567
You follow Genji and knock on the door that he just entered.

Upon Genji opened the door a small electronic bell goes off. From what it looks like this seems to be the servant room. There is a large desk with various items on it at the back beside the window. Beside that on the wall is a small metal box. A coffee table is in the middle of the room on top of a large rug surrounded by couches. There are labeled lockers in the back corner with a bulletin board beside it. On the other side there is a sink, fridge, cabinets, and a small oven with a kettle on top of it.

Sanon sitting on the couch while you ask Genji about the mansion layout. He informs you that Krauss's family sleeps on the second floor and that the rest of the family is staying in the various guestrooms on the first floor. The servants sleep in their quarters which is on the way to the basement.
>> No. 15569 edit
File 137705074620.png - (202.95KB , 504x600 , 130133734867.png )
15569
>>15568
"Thank you, Genji. You've been a tremendous help. Any chance you can do one last favor and escort me to Krauss's room? I wish to speak with him regarding future affiliation with my firm."
>> No. 15570 edit
File 131312933169.png - (77.53KB , 319x476 , gen_komarua1.png )
15570
>>15569
"I'm afraid I have been told that Master Krauss has already prepared for bed. The rest of the family have also decided to finish their business and turn in for the night. I can tell him in the morning that you wish to talk further if you wish."
>> No. 15571 edit
File 139380917240.png - (193.10KB , 360x600 , 130134659513.png )
15571
>>15570
"Alright, thanks."

Go knock on Rosa's door
>> No. 15572 edit
File 131294169961.png - (81.06KB , 320x468 , ros_komarua3.png )
15572
>>15571
You leave the servant room and head over to the room you were told had Rosa in it. After a short knock she opens the door.

"Ah Archer. What is it?"
>> No. 15573 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15573
"You're the youngest, right? What was Kinzo like? There are legends of the head of the Ushiromiya family among the business entrepreneurs as the best and brightest in all of Japan. Likewise, he has been known to refuse interviews and to be very secretive. I'm not sure if the person he was when he promoted Jessica is the same as the person he was when you grew up...."
>> No. 15574 edit
File 131871657761.png - (78.96KB , 320x467 , ros_nayamua1.png )
15574
>>15573
She doesn't seem very happy that you are disturbing her about something like this but she responds anyway.
"Father was strict, now that he is dead I can see he simply wanted to raise us to lead the family in order to carry on his legacy. His tough approach didn't work however and did more harm than help.

In the end he never really blamed himself for the matter and I resent him for that. At the very least the few times I did see him before he eventually passed he was certainly happier than I remember as a child. Not by much mind you."

Rosa covers her mouth with a big yawn before continuing, "Archer if you just want to talk can't you wait until tomorrow? It is getting late." She says polite however obviously agitated.
>> No. 15575 edit
File 136137880577.png - (146.11KB , 260x578 , 130134749761.png )
15575
>>15574
"Thank you, and sorry to disturb you. Good night."

Head back towards the guesthouse.

Time to check in on the children.
>> No. 15576 edit
File 140686411063.png - (372.65KB , 640x480 , g_o1an.png )
15576
>>15575
You leave Rosa and let out a big yawn as she closes the door. Seems it is contagious.

You continue to the guesthouse, on your way you don't see anyone. You enter the first floor hallway which hasn't seem to have changed since you left it.
>> No. 15577 edit
File 139554419913.png - (156.11KB , 432x600 , 130134706179.png )
15577
Check in on the servant's quarters
>> No. 15578 edit
File 140686432267.png - (137.15KB , 343x448 , rg7_komarua1.png )
15578
>>15577
You open the servant room door and find Asune sitting in a chair reading some magazine. She quickly notices your entrance and stands up, not before hiding her reading material behind her back.

"G-good evening Mister Archer, how may I help you?" she squirts out while giving a hasty bow.
>> No. 15579 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15579
"Wasn't Reinon scheduled to work the guesthouse tonight? I heard Genji mention something about it. Well, either way, I wanted to ask what Kinzo was like before he passed. How long did you know him for?"
>> No. 15580 edit
File 140686634591.png - (318.94KB , 640x480 , g1f_r1bn.png )
15580
>>15579
"Well, um, Genji usually just picks the first one of us he finds. He is pretty inflexible about it too.

I didn't talk to him much, so I wouldn't say I knew him. The old master was a bit...intimidating."
>> No. 15581 edit
File 13613828016.png - (148.79KB , 360x577 , 130134553340.png )
15581
>>15580
"Who seemed to get along with him best, aside from Jessica? Were there any servants aside from Genji that Kinzo seemed to particularly like?"
>> No. 15582 edit
File 140686769190.png - (138.50KB , 343x452 , rg7_hohoemia2.png )
15582
>>15581
Asune pauses a moment to think a bit.

"I dunno. I remember the Master being pleased with Gohda's cooking though. He didn't care much for any other servants assuming they did their jobs."
>> No. 15583 edit
File 139649996524.png - (203.37KB , 504x600 , 131001139976.png )
15583
>>15582
"How long have you all been working here? Gohda mentioned less than a year. What about you, Reinon and Sanon?"
>> No. 15584 edit
File 140686951035.png - (322.54KB , 640x480 , g1f_r1an.png )
15584
>>15583
"Hmm... I think Reinon was first, then I arrived which was about 4 or 5 years ago. Then Sanon came about half a year later... I think."

After that the phone in the room rings.
"Wah! Sorry, I need to take this." She then goes and answers the phone. After a short interaction, mostly of her simply agreeing, she tells you that she has some work to do and leaves.

You feel rather tired at this point.
>> No. 15585 edit
File 136137998828.png - (151.29KB , 344x600 , l_php.png )
15585
>>15584
One last stop, to visit the cousins.

Go up to the cousin's room
>> No. 15586 edit
File 139060180098.png - (387.30KB , 640x480 , g2f_r1cn.png )
15586
>>15585
You go upstairs and knock on the door. Following a quick "Enter" you turn the doorknob.
Upon opening the door you can see George, Jessica, Battler, and Ange in the room.

"Oh, welcome back Archer, what are you up to?" George says with a smile. From the look of things they had been playing some board games as well as cards, but are currently in the process of cleaning up.
>> No. 15587 edit
File 137705074620.png - (202.95KB , 504x600 , 130133734867.png )
15587
>>15586
"Well I was just about to head off to bed, it's getting late. Figured I should check in on you folks, though I'm sure you can take care of yourselves.

I was wondering if you could tell me anything interesting about Sanon, Reinon and Asune. Are Sanon and Reinon pseudonyms? What about Asune? And how long have they been working here?"
>> No. 15588 edit
File 140687393491.png - (338.11KB , 640x480 , rise_ev8.png )
15588
>>15587
"I believe the Fukuin House gives them their names right?" George asks of Jessica.

"That is correct. Most of the servants there are brought up as children there in order to earn a living by working for family such as ours." Jessica answers as she picks up some of the board games pieces.

Battler holds his chin in thought, "I remember some other maids back then now that you mention it. I guess they come and go?"

"Indeed, the girls stationed here tonight have been here roughly since the last time you were here Battler. So that is about 5 years. I think Sanon is the newest." Finishes Jessica.

Speaking of servants, Asune knocks on the door frame in the entrance. You can see she is carrying a glass of milk who then hands it to Ange. She quickly takes her leave.

"Well then all ready for bed then Ange?" Battler ask of her. "mmhngm" she grunts out as she drinks from the cup at the same time. Looks like they are ready to sleep.
>> No. 15589 edit
File 140687436135.png - (52.39KB , 324x246 , 1255023167978.png )
15589
>>15588
"So Jessica, I wanted to congratulate you on your promotion. If there is any way in which I can help, do not hesitate to ask. My boss had instructed me to stay and help out in any way possible; it is very desirable to us that we remain your attorneys.

You will make a good head of the family, I just hope you do not let the pressure get to you."
>> No. 15590 edit
File 139012125093.png - (233.17KB , 640x480 , g2f_p1cn.png )
15590
>>15589
"...Thank you. I will keep that in mind." Jessica says with a small smile. Soon after you leave the room and the cousins go to sleep.

You now currently in the hallway.
>> No. 15591 edit
File 13613828016.png - (148.79KB , 360x577 , 130134553340.png )
15591
>>15590
I'm very tired, but I noticed something odd. I go to the servant's quarters
>> No. 15592 edit
File 140686634591.png - (318.94KB , 640x480 , g1f_r1bn.png )
15592
>>15591
You head to the servant room downstairs and enter.
You find Asune reading again. She doesn't notice you right away this time.
>> No. 15593 edit
File 140650497487.png - (239.12KB , 760x600 , 130133765275.png )
15593
>>15592
"Hey, was hoping I could get a drink before going to bed. I'll check the fridge to see what you got."

Check the contents of the fridge.
>> No. 15596 edit
File 140686951035.png - (322.54KB , 640x480 , g1f_r1an.png )
15596
>>15593
You walk over to the corner of the room to see there isn't any fridge.
"Oh the fridge is in the lobby beside the alcohol racks." Asune mentions to as you bumble around.
>> No. 15597 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15597
>>15596
"I'm sorry, can you show me? Maybe I'm just tired, but I'm having a lot of trouble getting around in this place. It's all just so grand and breathtaking: both this building and the mansion."
>> No. 15598 edit
File 140687592710.png - (528.15KB , 640x480 , glob_1ar.png )
15598
>>15597
Asune takes you to the lobby and shows you the fridge that is built into the bar in the lobby.
Seems there is a various assortment of beverages such as juice, bottled water, mixes for drinks, alcohol, milk, etc.

"Is that all you need?" She would ask.
>> No. 15599 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15599
"The call that got you to leave earlier, was that just the cousins wanting a glass of milk for Ange?"

Inspect the milk, is the container full? Are there multiple containers? Expiration date?
>> No. 15600 edit
File 140686432267.png - (137.15KB , 343x448 , rg7_komarua1.png )
15600
>>15599
"Umm, yes? Why do you ask?"

Seems like the container is about half empty, or perhaps half full; who knows. There is only one 2L of milk. Expiration date is in fourteen days.
>> No. 15601 edit
File 136137534658.png - (203.50KB , 504x600 , 130989118696.png )
15601
>>15600
"Didn't realize I could just call in orders like that. Though it's probably best that I don't abuse it or I'm going to be thought of as a bad guest... anyway, I better be off to bed now, thanks."

Drink half a glass of milk and go to sleep
>> No. 15602 edit
File 140687690774.png - (4.55KB , 640x480 , black.png )
15602
>>15601
You drink your milk and head upstairs. You enter the room that you remember George telling you about and head straight for the bed.

You quickly fall asleep.

-----
----
---
--
-End of the First Night-
--
---
----
-----
>> No. 15603 edit
File 139000537525.png - (419.24KB , 640x480 , g1f_r2a.png )
15603
>>15602
BGM: Doorway of Summer

You tumble and turn as the sunlight penetrates through the blinds on the window. It is morning, you can hear a few footsteps going down the stairs and leaving the guesthouse.

You take a look at the room you entered last night. It is similar to the cousin's room but has a single bed. There are two windows on the wall and a single closet in the corner. You have a bedside table with a drawer that also has a phone and a lamp on top. On top you find the key to the room that George told you about. There is a small table with a chair beside it in the middle of the room like most of the others. Finally there is a coat stand in the corner along with a few potted plants.

You feel well slept.
>> No. 15604 edit
File 140650497487.png - (239.12KB , 760x600 , 130133765275.png )
15604
Call the servant's quarters
>> No. 15605 edit
File 140694074363.png - (373.35KB , 640x480 , g1f_r2c.png )
15605
>>15604
You pick up the phone and attempt to call downstairs. After a few moments the line picks up.

"Hello, Asune speaking," you hear come from the phone.
>> No. 15606 edit
File 137705074620.png - (202.95KB , 504x600 , 130133734867.png )
15606
>>15605
"Sorry to bother you, I was just wondering when we would be called for breakfast. Should there be an exact time, or will we be waiting around until another servant from the mansion comes to get us?"
>> No. 15607 edit
File 139000537525.png - (419.24KB , 640x480 , g1f_r2a.png )
15607
>>15606
"Breakfast will start in a few minutes. I believe the cousins have already left actually. Feel free to head over any time soon."
>> No. 15608 edit
File 140650497487.png - (239.12KB , 760x600 , 130133765275.png )
15608
>>15607
"Alright, thank you."

Hang up phone and go to the mansion
>> No. 15609 edit
File 140699320826.png - (481.96KB , 640x480 , rise_ev9.png )
15609
>>15608
You walk out of the guesthouse and take an umbrella for it is still raining.
Passing through the path in a few minutes you make it to the mansion once again on this trip.

Upon entering you can see the cousins go around a corner in the direction of the dining room. Eva is in the main hall currently carrying a bottle of water. "Good morning Archer, sleep well?" she then asks after noticing you.
>> No. 15610 edit
File 140660410220.png - (158.89KB , 288x577 , 130135145360.png )
15610
>>15609
"Slept like a log. You seem to be well. Breakfast is soon, I hope?"
>> No. 15611 edit
File 140699382816.png - (120.00KB , 343x480 , eva_hohoemia1.png )
15611
>>15610
"Yes, it should start once everyone is awake. We are gathering in the dining room. I'll meet you there, the tap in my bathroom wasn't working so I needed some water."

Eva continues to walk back to her guestroom and leaves you in the hall, assuming you didn't wish to ask her anything at the last moment.
>> No. 15612 edit
File 139649996524.png - (203.37KB , 504x600 , 131001139976.png )
15612
>>15611
Head to the kitchen
>> No. 15613 edit
File 139037584892.png - (419.42KB , 640x480 , mkit_1a.png )
15613
>>15612
You head in the direction of the kitchen and a lovey smell flows over you. From the sound and smell if it preparations for breakfast are well on their way.
You take a peek inside and can see Gohda and Sanon moving about working on different dishes. They seem pretty busy for they don't notice you.
>> No. 15614 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15614
>>15613
"Yo, apparently some of the taps are working and some of them aren't. Can I just get a bottle of water real quick?"
>> No. 15615 edit
File 13493232641.png - (80.08KB , 342x480 , goh_hohoemia2.png )
15615
>>15614
"Ah," Gohda responds to your voice, "Yes, of course so sorry about that. Here you are," he stops what he is going and quickly grabs a bottle to present to you. "Is there anything else?" he asks despite going straight back to working on the food.
>> No. 15616 edit
File 136137998828.png - (151.29KB , 344x600 , l_php.png )
15616
>>15615
"Do your taps work fine? I just find it kinda odd if certain taps fail while others don't have any problem at all...."
>> No. 15617 edit
File 133464145874.png - (79.40KB , 342x480 , goh_iiwakea1.png )
15617
>>15616
"Our taps aren't working either I'm afraid. I'm not entirely sure if there is any that are. Genji is looking into it at the moment. Once I hear more I can update you on the matter if you wish."

Sanon comes over to you two. "I'm finished over here."
"Ah thank you very much," Gohda exclaims as he takes the bowl she brought and mixes it in.
>> No. 15622 edit
File 136137880577.png - (146.11KB , 260x578 , 130134749761.png )
15622
"Ah, I see. That is rather troublesome...."

Head to the parlor to check on everyone else
>> No. 15623 edit
File 140724948589.png - (290.29KB , 640x480 , rise_ev10.png )
15623
>>15622
You head to the parlor and find nobody there. Behind you however in the main hall you can see Eva and Hideyoshi entering the dining room while Rudolf and Genji quickly exit the servant room and go to the basement entrance.
>> No. 15624 edit
File 13613828016.png - (148.79KB , 360x577 , 130134553340.png )
15624
>>15623
See if I can listen in on Rudolf and Genji without being noticed. If not, I'll just approach and start a conversation about when the water will be back on.
>> No. 15625 edit
File 140687690774.png - (4.55KB , 640x480 , black.png )
15625
>>15624
You find it rather hard to keep up with them as they move down to the basement. Eventually they come to a stop at the bottom of the staircase and you are able to keep hidden around the corner.

"Good god its already up to here. Is this the one Genji?" You can hear Rudolf exclaim.
"Yes, please help me lift it, we must hurry."

You can hear splashes of water suddenly and some metallic scraping sounds.
>> No. 15626 edit
File 139554540528.png - (204.23KB , 408x600 , 130143231561.png )
15626
>>15625
Call down the stairs to them

"What's going on? Is anybody down there?"
>> No. 15627 edit
File 140687690774.png - (4.55KB , 640x480 , black.png )
15627
>>15626
You can hear Rudolf straining to respond as he is obviously lifting something heavy. "Archer? Might need your help here if you wouldn't mind."
"The boiler room is flooding and the entrance has been blocked off. We need to turn off the water before it raises too high." Genji responds to your question.
>> No. 15628 edit
>>15627
Turn and shout up to the mansion

"Anybody else up there? We need some help down here!"

Go down and help them
>> No. 15629 edit
File 139372358328.png - (204.20KB , 640x480 , mboi_1a.png )
15629
>>15628
You go down and see Rudolf with his hand stretched through a crack in the door holding up some debris behind it. Genji is periodically pushing on the door trying to open it.

The large metal door is only slightly open, you can see that both of them are in about a foot of water already. The door itself is already unlocked as you can see the key pushed into the lock.
Rudolf directs you over to him and you assist pushing the debris out of the way.

Eventually Genji is able to shove the door wide open and you gain access to the boiler room. To your shock it seems the staircase continued into the boiler room, and the room had flooded much more than anticipated. Rather than a foot high, there is only about a foot left until the whole room is filled.

There are various tools floating in the water and bottles of cleaning supplies float on top. You can see various ropes, fabrics, and other materials quickly being reorganized by the water.

"Oh boy, how is this going to work..." Rudolf asks as Genji quickly takes action and starts to wade into the deep.
"I will go stop the water." he says simply before he is up to his head and out of sight around the corner.
After a short pause Rudolf mumbles, "That man is crazy," after Genji is no longer in view.
>> No. 15630 edit
File 139663645936.jpg - (137.03KB , 850x685 , sample-be66554df1a7a83181f34340a921b88e.jpg )
15630
>>15629
Grab at the rope floating on top of the water and tie it around my waist, handing the other side to Rudolf.

"I'm going in after him. Two sharp tugs is the signal to pull me back up."

Dive in and swim after Genji
>> No. 15631 edit
File 139372402091.png - (248.09KB , 640x480 , mboi_1d.png )
15631
>>15630
You give Rudolf the rope and head in after Genji.
The room itself isn't too large but it seems there are two small adjacent closet-like rooms around the corner.

In the nearest in front of you, you can see Genji quickly turning valves in an attempt to stop the water. From the sound of the surroundings it seems to be working. With a quick look to your right you can see more pipes lining the second closet-like room...You also see two feet sticking out from under the water in that room.

BGM: Ridicule
>> No. 15632 edit
File 14072539975.jpg - (164.06KB , 850x803 , sample-04af5015a42df775a58434a0b9fe1e14.jpg )
15632
>>15631
Grab the feet, and see if I can pull them (hopefully they're not stuck). If it seems they're not bound or stuck in anyway, Rudolf the signal to reel me in. Hopefully we can find out who this person is.
>> No. 15633 edit
File 139372321636.png - (229.42KB , 640x480 , mboi_1c.png )
15633
>>15632
As you get closer you can see that the body is wearing maid clothing. Upon tugging the body you can lift it a bit before it gets stuck. The water is a bit murky, but from where you are it looks like her hands were tied with yellow plastic rope to one of the pipes in the room.

"...that is?" Genji seems to have noticed the body as well now.
>> No. 15634 edit
File 140725494630.jpg - (195.23KB , 850x1443 , sample-568e0edf9ed80176f7f33d25ea186460.jpg )
15634
>>15633
"We need to find something sharp to free her."

Look around for anything I could use to cut the rope.
>> No. 15635 edit
File 139206554521.png - (278.06KB , 640x480 , key1.png )
15635
>>15634
You take a look around but nothing quickly catches your eye.
Genji dunks his head and comes back up with a hand saw which he then hands to you.

You quickly get to work cutting the rope, but as you do you notice a key wrapped around along side it. After cutting the body free you quickly snatch the key as well.

With the body now free you can get a better look at the face; it is Reinon.
>> No. 15636 edit
File 139380917240.png - (193.10KB , 360x600 , 130134659513.png )
15636
>>15635
"I'll get Rudolf to reel me in and then I'll be back to help you get the water to stop."

Give the signal
>> No. 15637 edit
File 132609047540.png - (74.44KB , 321x480 , rud_odorokia1.png )
15637
>>15636
"I have finished stopping the water," Genji informs you as you get pulled in by Rudolf. Genji follows you back.

Soon you see Rudolf struggling with the rope and you can make it back into land. "What, wait... who?" he asks quickly obviously shocked by the whole you carrying a body thing. Genji seems to be a fast swimmer and has made it back now as well.
>> No. 15638 edit
File 139380917240.png - (193.10KB , 360x600 , 130134659513.png )
15638
>>15637
"It's Reinon. We found her down there tied to a pipe. It seems this was a case of murder."

Carry the body upstairs and inspect, determining death by pulse and checking for rigor mortis. Then carry out a full search for additional oddities: trauma, discoloration, etc. Attempt to determine the cause of death.
>> No. 15639 edit
File 132600444287.png - (78.76KB , 319x477 , gen_majimea1.png )
15639
>>15638
You find that she most certainly does not have a pulse. Additionally it doesn't seem like rigor mortis has set in.

You naturally find the body to be filled with water, and also find a small lacerations around the legs and lower body. There seems to be a small bump on her head as well.

"We need to tell Krauss about this, if the cousins or any other servants see her its not going to be pretty." Rudolf states.

"Pardon me, but that key you have, where did you get it?" Genji interrupts your investigation to ask you. Seems like it was still clenched in your hand.
>> No. 15640 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15640
>>15639
"It was tied to the rope that was tying Reinon down. Any idea as to what it could unlock? And yeah, we should move the body..... not to cover or hide, but so as not to upset everyone. A panic attack is the last thing we need at this time."
>> No. 15641 edit
File 139025227296.png - (349.24KB , 640x480 , mhal_2a.png )
15641
>>15640
"We can move her to her own room in the servant quarters for now. It is right around the corner from here," Genji informs you before bending down to get a better look at the key.

"As for this...it is the one to Jessica's bedroom."

BGM: Mind

"Wait, you found it with the body? Why would it...unless it was left there... No wait Jessica was in the dining room, so it couldn't be..." says Rudolf.
"If I may, Master Krauss was the only one who had yet to come to the dining room."

Rudolf and Genji look at each other and then to you in turn. Seems like no words are needed to express what is being thought.
>> No. 15642 edit
File 139554419913.png - (156.11KB , 432x600 , 130134706179.png )
15642
>>15641
"We should hurry."

Lead them to Jessica's room

Last edited at 14/08/05(Tue)10:20:43
>> No. 15643 edit
File 140726158916.png - (323.97KB , 640x480 , m2f_p1b.png )
15643
>>15642
The three of you quickly move Reinon's body into her room in the servant's quarters and Genji locks the door. You all then hurry to the second floor while trying to make as little noise as possible.

Upon making it to the second floor Rudolf quickly checks Krauss's room and study but to no avail. Now with all of you stand at the door, you find it to be locked and after a moment you take the key and unlock the door yourself.
>> No. 15644 edit
File 138820362973.png - (301.62KB , 640x480 , +blood_1b.png )
15644
>>15643
Just as expected, the moment you open the door it comes into view. There is no doubt about it, from the very start you can tell this is not an accident.

Lying in at the back of the room face up you see Krauss bathing in a pool of blood. The room itself doesn't look too disturbed. There is a bed over in the corner, beside it a bedside table with a lamp and phone on top. Along the same wall is a small desk and a dresser. Close to the entrance there is a table with chairs around it. There are three windows in total, and another door that goes to presumably a closet.
>> No. 15645 edit
File 139380917240.png - (193.10KB , 360x600 , 130134659513.png )
15645
>>15644
Check Krauss's body. Search for wounds or oddities, attempt to determine cause of death. Check for rigor mortis.

Check the window locks and the closet. Search the closet.


"Not exactly an airtight closed room.... but why would the killer go out of their way to help us find the bodies....."
>> No. 15646 edit
File 140727037978.png - (18.90KB , 683x533 , Jessica_room.png )
15646
>>15645
You search the body a find a wristwatch on his wrist and a few keys in his pocket.
After searching his body you determine that he only has two apparent wounds; one being a slight gash going along his left side which has cut through his clothing and the other on his neck which seems to have been cut to the carotid artery.
You find rigor mortis to have partially developed already.

The windows are all found to be locked. The closet seems to have a variety of shoes, clothing, bags, and other apparel items you would expect. You fail to find anything else of interest in the closet.

Last edited at 14/08/05(Tue)13:26:19
>> No. 15647 edit
File 139555324983.jpg - (71.18KB , 403x644 , d393e19b6e5e7e550cf15b811e15f355.jpg )
15647
>>15646
"Early signs of rigor mortis... does that mean we can date Krauss's death prior to Reinon's death? That would mean Reinon may have spent quite a bit of time tied down there while it was filling with water....... But without complete rigor mortis, that means Krauss was not here terribly long......

Unless the tenseness in the body is rigor mortis wearing off, then that would change the timing. We will have to either wait here to determine if rigor mortis is in early/late stages or will have to return later to check."
>> No. 15648 edit
File 132917740938.png - (72.61KB , 321x480 , rud_nayamua1.png )
15648
>>15647
"...You rather knowledgeable about that kind of thing eh?," Rudolf mutters. He moves to look at Krauss, and quickly turns with a grimaced expression, "...How could this have happened?"

Taking your talk into account Rudolf turns around and asks Genji, "What was Reinon tasked with doing yesterday?"
"I believe she was preparing the beds and doing laundry last night. The machines are in boiler room so she had to return there periodically."

"I see... What should we do now? With Krauss... like this we will need to tell the others at some point."
>> No. 15649 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15649
>>15648
"In law school I had wanted to be a prosecutor, so I was very well versed at criminal justice. Everyone will be gathered together for breakfast, we'll wait to tell them until after everyone else has at least eaten.

We should lock this up for now, the subsequent police investigation will question us if we make major changes to the crime scene."
>> No. 15650 edit
File 138986613844.png - (388.58KB , 640x480 , m1f_p1b.png )
15650
>>15649
The two of them agree to what you say and the room is left as is and then locked.

"Genji, you should contact the police. There is a radio to contact Niijima right? See if you can get that working," Rudolf orders. Genji agrees and you three continue to the first floor.

Upon reaching it Rudolf adds, "Now that I think about it, I really need to change my shoes," he says as you recall that moments ago you all got soaked in water. "I need to go back to my room, do you need some clothing Archer?"

Only now that he brings it up you feel just how freezing you are.
>> No. 15651 edit
File 139555015084.png - (108.15KB , 244x583 , 130135121555.png )
15651
>>15650
"I doubt the radio will work in this weather, but its worth a try. One last thing, how many keys can open the lock to Jessica's room? And shouldn't Reinon have had some set of keys since she works here?

My clothes is back at the guesthouse. You get changed first and then we'll go get my clothes at the guesthouse. Buddy system is good, seeing as how the culprit is likely to strike again."

Last edited at 14/08/05(Tue)12:06:22
>> No. 15652 edit
File 131329945267.png - (77.99KB , 319x477 , gen_defa1.png )
15652
>>15651
"Jessica wished for more privacy a few months ago and had a custom lock fitted to the room. That is the only key which works on the door.

Most of the keys are kept in the servant room, each servant does have a master key however that can unlock a few of the rooms. I believe I saw Reinon's key in her room when we put her there."

Rudolf agrees to the buddy system the two of you will leave should you have no more questions for Genji.
>> No. 15653 edit
File 140726620964.png - (418.33KB , 640x480 , g1f_r2bn.png )
15653
>>15652
You and Rudolf head to his guestroom while Genji heads off to check the radio. You wait outside the room and after a short while Rudolf exits with a fresh set of clothing.

The two of you head to the guesthouse and following the few minutes of walking you make it to your room.

"Alright, go quickly. We should hurry back after this."

You are back in your room currently.
>> No. 15654 edit
>>15653
Check my possessions, brush my teeth, and change into dry clothes.
>> No. 15655 edit
File 140726703984.png - (397.27KB , 640x480 , mdin_1d.png )
15655
>>15654
You find all your possessions to be in order, and following the brushing of your teeth you get dressed and head out to meet Rudolf.

Finding nothing that stands out in the guesthouse the two of you leave and head back to the mansion. Shortly after you enter Genji is there to meet you.

"As you expected, neither the radio or external line seem to work," he states.

Immediately after this you all head to the dining room to find everyone else safe, but some are rather annoyed. You take note that Jessica is sitting at the head of the table, she doesn't seem to be talking though.

"Where were you Rudolf, and where is Krauss?" Eva calls out.
Rudolf raises his hands out in some attempt to calm her down, "He said that he wasn't going to eat, he will be down after breakfast."

"Is he feeling sick? Perhaps I shoul-" Natsuhi starts to say while she stands up. Rudolf starts to panic but Genji quickly takes control of the situation.
"I have already brought him some medication and he declined it confirming that he simply didn't get enough rest. He assures you he will be down soon enough."

After that they all seem to more or less accept that explanation for now. Kyrie seems to be giving Rudolf a sharp glance but otherwise everyone gets ready to eat. Your seat seems to be at the end of the table again.
>> No. 15656 edit
File 139380917240.png - (193.10KB , 360x600 , 130134659513.png )
15656
>>15655
Best to sit down and eat breakfast. I'll wait to have Genji or Rudolf inform everyone.
>> No. 15657 edit
File 140727048145.png - (302.35KB , 640x480 , rise_ev11.png )
15657
>>15656
You sit down and Gohda beings preparing the food.

Breakfast is quite uneventful. It is mostly quiet and so the sound of eating and scraping of plates is all that is really heard.
Eventually breakfast is finishing and Gohda and Sanon being to leave, but Genji whispers something to them quickly. Everyone is ready to leave when Rudolf stops them.

BGM: Scar Sound

"What, is this about Krauss?" Rosa asks.
"Yes, just wait a few moments. I need to tell everyone something."

Those words left a foreboding vibe to the room which everyone seemed to catch. After a few moments Sanon and Gohda bring Asune to the dining room.

"Alright now that everyone is here..."

Rudolf explains about the boiler room, about Reinon, and finally about Krauss. Naturally there are objections right away.

Rosa holds her forehead, "Wait murder, you aren't serious are you?"
"Archer and Genji both can confirm this. I'm afraid this is reality," Rudolf explains. Genji gives a nod of confirmation.

"Reinon... no it can't be..." Asune cries out along side Gohda who blows his nose with a napkin. While not crying buckets Sanon is also visibly displeased.

"Uncle Krauss, but who could have..." Battler stands in shock from the news, the other cousins seem to feel just the same.

The adults meanwhile quickly started getting into a debate.

"Oh yes Krauss just happened to die," Eva sarcastically remarks.
"Do you really think I would do something this low Eva! Unlike you I'm not that type of person." Rudolf retorts.
"What is that supposed to mean?" Eva yells quickly taking offense.

The discussion quickly pitters down to them deciding that they should go see the body themselves. Jessica, who has been quite this whole time speaks up. "Genji... Grandfather still had that gun collection, correct?"
"...Yes that is so."
Jessica stands up and pushes back her chair with a teary eyed face "We should make that our priority then. If you wish to... confirm my father's death then we can do it on the way."

Seems like everyone more or less decides that they should do this first before anything else.
>> No. 15673 edit
File 139380917240.png - (193.10KB , 360x600 , 130134659513.png )
15673
>>15657
"Reinon, first. She's closer. After that we can go see Krauss."
>> No. 15674 edit
File 138820362973.png - (301.62KB , 640x480 , +blood_1b.png )
15674
>>15673
Seems like a few of the adults had been more focused on Krauss than the maid, but everyone agrees to head there first and you all move to the servant quarters.

Genji unlocks the room and the adults view the waterlogged body. Hideyoshi even goes in to check her pulse. Battler and George hold back Ange a good distance away in order to prevent her from seeing anything. "Here it is," Genji calmly states as he reaches down to pick up a key on the table.
"We should take it with us, so that the murderer doesn't get ahold of it," Rosa suggests.

After a short debate Jessica is given the key to hold onto and everyone leaves the room before it is locked once more. In addition it is asked if the rest of the servants have their master keys on them, to which the four of them confirm this question by showing them to the group.

After all of this it is time to move to the second floor, back to Jessica's room.
In similar fashion to Reinon's body, the adults slowly walk over and take a quick look at what remains of Krauss. It is fairly obviously they are taken aback by this body more so.
"Something like this..." Rosa manages to say before covering her mouth and turning away.
"..." Natsuhi remains silent before following in suit and copying Rosa. Seems like nobody can deny this sight as it is etched into their memory.

Before everyone decides to lock the door Jessica moves into the room and digs around a bit before returning all while attempting to avoid looking at the body. She eventually speaks up, "To the study now... everyone?"
>> No. 15675 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15675
"What did you grab in there? Disturbing the crime scene is a bad idea, as this will hinder the subsequent police investigation."
>> No. 15676 edit
File 131305704658.png - (124.99KB , 370x463 , jes_majimea1.png )
15676
>>15675
Jessica holds out her hand in you find an inhaler. "It's my room after all."

Presuming you have no further use of the room the group will move to the study.
>> No. 15677 edit
File 136137603628.png - (151.80KB , 344x600 , 13013463948.png )
15677
>>15676
"Alright to the study we go."
>> No. 15678 edit
File 14073924833.png - (405.13KB , 640x480 , mlib_1an.png )
15678
>>15677
BGM: Sukashiyuri

Not before locking the room again everyone heads up to the third floor. Now in front of the large door you stumbled upon last night, Genji quickly pulls out a key and unlocks the door. You can hear the lock make a distinct sound as the mechanism releases and the door is swung open.

The room itself is rather impressive and hosts various bookshelves lining the walls. It looks like they function as cabinets as well and feature various occult looking nicknacks. On one end it has been used to store liquor. There is a small table with a few chairs off the side. At the back of the room there is a large desk with two suits of armor on either side. There are a few tables covered in various jars and glasses containers, making it look like something straight out of a laboratory. There are a few windows in this room and another portrait of the women hanging on the wall. There seems to be various rooms branching off from this main one; a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, closet, and a balcony as well.

"...the guns are?" Jessica asks of Genji upon entering. With a quick response Genji moves over to the corner of the room and slides back one of the glass panes on the cabinets. It seems like whatever these weapons were they held importance to Kinzo and have been locked away heavily. It should take some time before they are free.

Currently Battler, George and Ange are looking at the lab equipment with curious eyes. Rosa is over by the portrait of the women away from the group. Kyrie and Rudolf are talking a short distance away from Eva, Hideyoshi, Jessica, Natsuhi, and Genji who are removing the guns. Finally Gohda, Sanon, and Asune are over by the entrance to the room. You are currently in the middle of the main room.
>> No. 15679 edit
I go and strike up a conversation with Rudolf and Kyrie

"So like, are you guys sure its the best idea to arm ourselves to the teeth and stay locked away in a room where it is likely paranoia will cause us to fall apart as a group?"

Last edited at 14/08/07(Thu)20:09:02
>> No. 15680 edit
File 140746759970.png - (94.77KB , 284x470 , kir_komarua2.png )
15680
>>15679
"It doesn't sound like you think very highly of us," Kyrie says with a small laugh. "In any case I was curious about the boiler room, you found Reinon in the flood right? Did you find anything else worth noting?"
>> No. 15681 edit
>>15680
"The key to Jessica's room was tied to the rope that was holding Reinon down. That is what led us to Krauss's body.

It was odd that Genji seemed to be able to stop the water from flooding by messing around with valves..... it seems that whoever started the flood ended up using the valves rather than damaging the machines. That is to say, it must have been someone with some familiarity using those valves.

It's just that I've seen paranoia before, its not pretty."

I will then go talk to the servants who aren't Genji

"Did Reinon have any enemies? Why would anyone want to kill her? Krauss had plenty of business rivals and enemies, but a servant from an orphanage?"

Last edited at 14/08/07(Thu)21:04:32
>> No. 15682 edit
File 140747125244.png - (309.97KB , 640x480 , rise_ev12.png )
15682
"I see, that is interesting. Rudolf you didn't mention this did you?" Kyrie says.
"Well, I didn't see much, one second the room was flooding and in the next Archer returned with a body," Rudolf explains.
Kyrie continues, "It just seems odd that they would purposely leave a key for us to find... Speaking of that there is a key to the boiler room as well right?"
"Yeah, I saw Genji going to get it actually, that is when he asked for some help." Rudolf says.

Genji who was in ear range adds his own input to the matter.
"That is correct. Once I found the door locked I quickly went to the servant room to get the key. The boiler room isn't normally locked you see."
"Is there just the one key?" Kyrie asks as he explains his side of the story. Genji confirms this and goes back to work after Kyrie thanks him.
"I see... well anyway thank you Archer."

You then go over to the other servants.

"Oh no certainly not," Gohda explains, "Something like this is unthinkable, Reinon wouldn't hurt a fly." Asune nods her head in agreement with tears in her eyes. "I think you are right, it doesn't make much sense," Sanon adds dejectedly.

Seems like they are just as lost as you are.
>> No. 15767 edit
File 140814339293.png - (300.39KB , 640x480 , m1f_s1ar.png )
15767
>>15682
After standing around talking for a while a large shattering sound is heard.

"Battler watch it!" George exclaims as he jumps back from the glass flying out around his feet.
"Sorry, it slipped ok?" Battler explains as he mimics George by escaping from the debris. As soft fog quickly expands from under the lap equipment that had been broken.

"Quickly everyone out!" Genji says as he grabs the remaining guns and quickly grasps them under his arm. One by one each person you knew to be inside of the room escapes and the door quickly is shut behind them. Genji places a towel under the door apparently one he grabbed from inside the study before escaping.
"What was that all about? Some sort of freaky experiment?" Hideyoshi asks.
"Forgive me I don't know the details. The late Master had various potent chemicals and had explained many to be harmful. It is best we don't enter the study any time soon."

After making sure everyone is safe, the adults begin to discuss where to head next.
"We have the guns so let us just hold up until Kawabata comes." Eva suggests.
"The study is out for the count, so the parlor... or the chapel maybe?" Rudolf chimes in with his own suggestions.

Eventually it is decided that the parlor is the best location and on the way some canned food and water bottles are picked up by Hideyoshi and Gohda. Rudolf, Eva, Natsuhi, and Rosa are giving the Winchester rifles that were retrieved from Kinzo's study.

Now inside of the parlor, the door and windows are barricaded loosely with furniture, but enough has been left so that people can still rest properly. Eva and Hideyoshi are looking out of the windows near the corner of the room. Battler, Jessica, George, and Ange are sitting around a small table in the back of the room. Kyrie, Rudolf, and Rosa are seated on the couches in front of the main doors, Natsuhi is sitting across from them. The servants are over by the wall resting on some wooden chairs, Genji seem to prefer standing however. Seems like the situation remains the same, merely a change of scenery has occured.
>> No. 15768 edit
File 136137719878.png - (203.25KB , 504x600 , 130133696682.png )
15768
>>15767
"The windows may be nice to look out of, but that can become a method in which the culprit may spy in on us. I suggest we draw the blinds, lest we be fired upon from outside.

Other than that, anybody have any other information that could be of use? Anything, however mundane it may seem, could be of use to us in identifying the culprit and/or danger whilst assessing this situation."
>> No. 15769 edit
File 133076033588.png - (94.01KB , 285x470 , kir_majimea1.png )
15769
>>15768
BGM: Suspicion

You help Eva draw the blinds and proceed to ask everyone for anything infomation. At first you fail to get any real response, but Kyrie seems to have something in mind herself. She begins to ask a few questions to the others.

"Jessica," Kyrie asks, "the key to your room is one of a kind correct? Did you have it on you last night?"
Jessica is at first taken aback but quickly begins to think, "I believe I left it in my own room. I ended up deciding to sleep in the guesthouse instead of the mansion, so I never went back to retrieve it. Oh, and it is most certainly the only key to my room."

Kyrie thanks Jessica and begins to pace a bit, "So during the night the culprit could have simply taken the key from the room, nothing difficult there. However the boiler room key was also used." Kyrie then goes over to the servants and continues her interrogation. Luckily the room isn't too large so everyone can listen in on her process.

"It was Sanon that was stationed in the servant room last night... correct?"
"Ah, yes it was me," Sanon quickly responds after an initial bout of surprise.
"And did you remain there during the night. I don't suppose you ever saw the key to the boiler room did you?"
"Yes the whole night, at one time Rosa asked for a drink and some medicine so I left to go deliver that."

Kyrie begins to explain how the culprit simply had to enter during this time, however Sanon continues to explain her side of the story.
"You see, the master keys are rather bulky, and presses against you when sitting down in these uniforms. Due to this I place my own key in the box with all the other keys. I had only left once last night and before I left I definitely saw the boiler room key, for it has a distinctive square shape unlike the others. When I returned it was still there. At midnight I locked the room myself with the servant room key, which I then kept on my person during the night. I don't think anyone could have taken it."

Kyrie pauses, before continue yet again, "How long do you suppose it took to deliver to Rosa?"
"I think it would have been less than two minutes," Sanon explains, "However I think I would have heard the door to the servant room chime from that far away if anyone had entered."

Kyrie continues her questioning for a few more moments before moving back to her seat. Doesn't seem like anyone else has information they wish to offer up. Eva and Hideyoshi seemed to be talking a bit away from the group, but that soon dies down as well. Looks like the room returns back to the same tension as before.
>> No. 15810 edit
File 139554540528.png - (204.23KB , 408x600 , 130143231561.png )
15810
>>15769
"A chime on the servant's door? I don't recall ever hearing any chime like that yesterday."
>> No. 15820 edit
File 140647954576.png - (136.17KB , 343x480 , rg3_komarua1.png )
15820
>>15810
"Well there is one. It is electronic, you seemed to forget that I saw you trigger it last night."
>> No. 15834 edit
File 139380917240.png - (193.10KB , 360x600 , 130134659513.png )
15834
>>15820
"Oh, right. When I was asking Genji how to get around the mansion... How exactly does the alarm function? Is it possible either someone could disable it, or could keep it from being heard? That would allow them to sneak in unnoticed."
>> No. 15835 edit
File 131312933169.png - (77.53KB , 319x476 , gen_komarua1.png )
15835
>>15834
"I don't believe so, I would have noticed if anyone had tampered with the device." Genji states, "As for its function, it is triggered whenever the door is opened."
>> No. 15836 edit
File 140660410220.png - (158.89KB , 288x577 , 130135145360.png )
15836
>>15835
"If the door had never closed, then the alarm wouldn't have gone off from the culprit entering the servant's room."
>> No. 15837 edit
File 140834629338.png - (358.93KB , 640x480 , m1f_s1cn.png )
15837
>>15836
Genji and the others agree with what you say as if it had already been brought up.

After a few moments nobody really has anything else to say and for a while the room remains silent. Soon Eva can be heard mumbling to Hideyoshi again, this time Battler decides to pry into the matter.

"Oi, what have you been talking about for some time now?" he states with a perturbed look. Following a short pause Eva makes an unpleasant smile.
"Well I was just thinking, everything about these murders is simple to explain if you point it to one group of people... the servants."

A small mumble rises through the group.
"...You think the servants could be lying Eva?" Natsuhi responses curtly.
"All these complex alibis would be cleared by instantly if so... did you put them up to it Natsuhi?"
"W-why I never!" Natsuhi yells as she stands up from her seat, "If you are so short of memory Eva perhaps you forget, my own husband was killed!"
Eva snickers and follows in suit, "What does it matter?"

The other members of the family are starting to try and calm them down, however that proves quite fruitless and before long the two's emotions have escalated.

BGM: Nighteyes

With quick actions the two of them raise their guns at each other.
"Mother stop this at once!" Jessica calls out, with no response from Natsuhi.
Hideyoshi also attempts to talk down Eva, "This really isn't the time for this."
Eva lashes out verbally, "This sow has it coming!"

At this point you can see the others preparing their own guns, however they are still attempting to talk everyone down at first.
"Mother *cough* please this isn't." Jessica manages to squeak out before coming down in a series of fits. Before long it is clear something isn't quite right.

"Jessica, you ok?" Battler quickly asks as he rushes over to her.
She puts up her hands in a signal not to worry as she quickly takes out her inhaler.
The two females having a stand off remain pointing the guns throughout this, but as Jessica began to fall to the ground Eva slowly starts to put down her gun. "...Natsuhi" Eva says before completely lowing her gun. After a few moments Natsuhi seems to realized the situation and finally lowers her own, then sits back into her seat without a word.

The scene quickly calms down, luckily without having to get your hands dirty. Jessica quickly recovers and the tension in the room seems to have lifted... for now. Looks like Kyrie was right, not everything needs to end as you expected.
>> No. 15838 edit
>>15837
Pass
>> No. 15839 edit
File 140840682239.png - (127.82KB , 334x480 , nat_ikaria1g.png )
15839
>>15838
The silence in the room remains constant until it begins to get dark once again. With no activity in the room it appears that the worse is behind you.

Slowly, a small noise penetrates your ears. A soft sound that you quickly notice the others hearing as well.

“Is that coming from the hallway?” Rudolf asks with a quick look, not before everyone’s view is directed to the door. From under it, water has begun steadily entering the room. With a quick movement, many of the adults stand up from their seats. Genji quickly opens the door and a transformed main hall is brought into view.

The entire entrance and adjacent hallways have been completely flooded in a thin veil of water; at least enough to cover your shoes. Upon opening the door the water also pours into the parlor and quickly engulfs the carpet.

“I thought you said the pipes in the boiler room were fixed?” Rosa asks incredulously.
“Well apparently it didn't work now did it?” Rudolf snaps back at her sarcastically, “The whole staircase leading to the boiler room must be flooded at this point. Even if we tried I doubt any of us could dive down deep enough, and fix it at the same time.”

As they talk a few of the family members step up onto the couches to avoid the water. Despite the floor being clean it seems there is inevitably a slight murk to the water. Eventually Natsuhi speaks up, “We will have to move somewhere else now. The guesthouse seems to be the only area not ruined at this point.”

Nobody has any better suggestions.

Last edited at 14/08/18(Mon)17:08:14
>> No. 15840 edit
File 13613828016.png - (148.79KB , 360x577 , 130134553340.png )
15840
>>15839
"Why don't we just open the front door and let the water all spill out? There's no way there is enough water for it to continue rising if we open doors. Worst case scenario, we can move up to a high floor in this building...."
>> No. 15841 edit
File 140843607660.png - (681.66KB , 640x480 , well_at_least_the_song_changed.png )
15841
>>15840
Everyone agrees to go open the others doors in order to let the water empty out. Either moving upstairs or to the guesthouse has yet to be decided on.

The group slowly gathers together and leaves the parlor. Luckily the entrance really isn't that far away from the parlor. Looking into the hallway you can get a better look of the area. With the movement of feet splashing on the water a strong smell is picked up that you didn’t seem to notice from inside the parlor… it’s impossible to mistake it, it’s the smell of gasoline.

BGM: Satsui

You hear a small flick followed by a splosh and suddenly the whole room changes from being water logged to being a scene from hell. Fire engulfs the top of the water and quickly blocks off the entrance to the mansion. You can see a few people diving through the entrance before it was completely blocked off. Amazingly you have yet to be torched, and a quick look around shows that Jessica, Natsuhi, Genji, Battler, and you are the ones who remain stuck in inferno of the main entrance.

“Shit, what do we do?” Battler yells over the flames, frantically looking around for another exit as he throws off his jacket which caught a bit of flame. Jessica and Natsuhi are somewhat standing in shock at the whole affair.
“The gasoline storage must have been breached and it leaked with the flood. If we don’t hurry it could set off a chain explosion.” Genji explains.

With a quick scan you can see the back hallway to the dining room seems to have safe passage, as well as going up the stairs. Everywhere else seems to be cut off.
>> No. 15842 edit
File 139555461173.jpg - (177.89KB , 850x1161 , sample-9538f796c92765bbc7e938e90103c69c.jpg )
15842
>>15841
"A window or a door. The dining room has windows, and in the worst case scenario there's chairs that can be used to break windows. Let us not dilly dally."

Lead the way
>> No. 15843 edit
File 140843661983.png - (124.08KB , 352x480 , but_aserua5.png )
15843
>>15842
Battler who was closest to that direction quickly takes the lead, not before the rest of you have time to react.

Bad timing on his part as that method of escape is quickly destroyed by a large explosion which you narrowly avoid. As your vision clears Battler is no where to be seen. Genji quickly moves up to the staircase, as it is the last method of escape. Jessica and Natsuhi quickly move to follow.
>> No. 15844 edit
File 139572408284.jpg - (141.26KB , 600x759 , 536225d9c6368705aaa3510a0c962f64.jpg )
15844
"Dammit."

Make haste up the stairs
>> No. 15845 edit
File 140843689624.png - (276.52KB , 640x480 , m2f_p1a.png )
15845
You quickly start to run up the stairs and you, Jessica, and Genji all make it to the top very quickly. There appears to be no fire on the second floor.

“We can jump from the balcony!” Jessica yells as she goes and unlocks the glass doors directly across from the staircase. Immediately following you Natsuhi is lagging behind.

Suddenly a second explosion erupts from under the staircase right where Natsuhi was just standing. You are blown back alongside the others at the top as debris rain down on the stairwell.

Although a bit disoriented you are able to stand up quickly and get a grasp of the situation. You are standing in the doorway to the balcony. In front of you can see the top half of Natsuhi, as the rest of her has been crushed under debris screaming in pain. Her gun has skidded forwards out from her reach. Genji is nowhere to be seen or heard from. Jessica seems to have been thrown beside you and is struggling to get up.
“Mother…” Jessica barely manages to choke out before stumbling again.
>> No. 15846 edit
File 140843726834.jpg - (279.76KB , 1200x718 , 14ef4ab19ac96c7cec28645368e2a493.jpg )
15846
>>15845
Natsuhi is a lost cause, and giving Jessica anymore time will cause her to resist leaving. Genji is probably the culprit but that remains to be seen.

Pick up Jessica and jump out to safety
>> No. 15847 edit
File 138820362973.png - (301.62KB , 640x480 , +blood_1b.png )
15847
You move to grab Jessica, however...

A gunshot, as clear as the burning floor below you screams through the air. No wait; it was two shots, right after one another. You can see over the balcony someone is lying on the ground in front of the mansion and you can barely make out a gun. Your vision is blurry for some reason and it proves too difficult to make it out.

A clear red stain appears from Jessica’s mouth. Blood gushes before she crumples onto the ground. Trying to react, perhaps to stop her from falling is out of the question; your arms aren't responding. The rain… has it always felt this warm? You look down at yourself and find the answer. Blood has started to engulf your chest. Legs give way and you tilt backwards quickly approaching the ground. Slowly slipping into darkness the last sight you see is Natsuhi still trapped under the debris and the two guns laying between you and her…


~~~~~
>> No. 15848 edit
File 140843753642.png - (236.55KB , 640x480 , pri_o1a.png )
15848
>>15847
BGM: Pendulum

As if a silent clock has begun ticking, the man continues to watch it play. Every movement and every slight twitch under scrutiny. The long black tendrils moving about as the eyes flicker open and closed.
The man was thinking, trying to explain this creature. Why was it here? What should he do?

A small snowflake rested inside the hand of the creature. The man had presented it as a gift. It proved quite sturdy against it, despite the delicate shape.

Minutes quickly turned into weeks. How long had he been there… about 147 days? The man left out a small laugh at this number. At this time too, it also started to laugh as well. The man quickly silenced himself at this and watched intently.

The snowflake, slowly but surely, started to melt. It was the same as the rest of the trash along the ground now, at least in the eyes of that thing.

With a small sigh the man began to dig around in his bag, getting ready to start a new.
>> No. 15849 edit
File 140843769975.png - (286.78KB , 640x480 , rise_ev13.png )
15849
>>15848
~~~~~
Your eyes fly opened. You are conscious, that is for sure, however you can barely see anything.

You seem to be floating… This place doesn't feel right at all. Where did the mansion go?

A repetitive squishy sound is all that fills the room. You can feel it, something tells you that this isn't right. Your hand glides over yourself trying to find the ailment to this feeling. You quickly located your left arm as it doesn't move. Something sticky…

Eventually your eyes adjudged to the light and it becomes horrifyingly clear. You arm has large gaping wounds in it filled with maggots and pus filled sacks. The skin and muscles are literally dripping off of the structure and bones are beginning to lay bare. Before you can scream, before you can react a large white set of daggers appears around it. A sickening crunch completely removes your arm as you remain in shock at the sight.

A small giggle fills the room. “next time… you here… try… solve… secret rule…”
>> No. 15850 edit
File 140843789227.gif - (1.91MB , 639x352 , 1.gif )
15850
>>15849
>> No. 15851 edit
File 140843807815.png - (254.47KB , 640x480 , sea_4a.png )
15851
>>15850
As sharply as your arm was cut off, your eyes are pierced by an immense light. Your eyes sting as you begin to try and return to some sense of vision. You hear… seagulls?

Your head hurts from the trauma and despite being in pain you begin to make out shapes. Amazingly your arm is still there… however that couldn’t have been a dream. You reach out and touch it, and quickly feel something missing. It works fine, however you can tell that you have lost something that you can’t explain, which you cannot get back.

You can see the ocean… and you are on… boat? Wait where is the fire? What about the people trapping in the mansion? A look around reveals nobody else there… no wait in the front of the boat. It’s the boat captain who dropped you off.
>> No. 15852 edit
File 139588844198.png - (508.62KB , 800x1080 , fb819b798fff89a907570f18dda7a1d6.png )
15852
>>15851
"Gah, shit. What is the date? What happened? How did I get here?"
>> No. 15853 edit
File 132789352325.png - (74.56KB , 364x472 , kaw_defa2.png )
15853
>>15852
"Are you feeling ok back there?" the boat captain asks. "Don't worry we are almost there. Dinner is at around seven I believe."

Your mind clouds, it can't be. Beside you is your briefcase... and the envelope still completely sealed.

You glance at your watch. It is 6:12pm October 4th 1985.
>> No. 15855 edit
File 140843925235.jpg - (189.37KB , 700x700 , 00ed66507e9f956e93f23c4f4b1ec6bf.jpg )
15855
I pass the torch to Kinjo.
>> No. 15857 edit
File 140848249341.png - (231.75KB , 640x480 , different_spiral_1b.png )
15857
>>15855
With the power of a being higher than that of the gameboard Archer's body suddenly convulses and starts to change shape. The white hair grows longer and flops down. The red outfit changed to that of white to match his hair. The face melts and turns into something different.

Although his background will remain the same, it seems the piece has undergone a drastic change in appearance and personality. The piece's name is now Kinjo Goldbar, and the characters will refer to him as such.

Second Thread: http://seacats.net/gameboard/res/15856.html

Last edited at 14/08/19(Tue)14:38:44
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason