[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 140848242712.png - (1.50MB , 1500x947 , OPimage2.png )
15856 No. 15856 edit
First thread: Click Here

-

The second round of Reprise. Kinjo takes up the torch and continues where Rudolf left off. Can he do any better, or meet the same fate as his predecessor?

-

Maps

Guesthouse F1
Guesthouse F2

Mansion F1
Mansion F2
Expand all images
>> No. 15858 edit
File 140848259564.png - (202.92KB , 640x480 , sea_1c.png )
15858
You are standing on the boat making your way to Rokkenjima. Everything seems exactly the same as the first time you were here. Well, excluding yourself of course.

The boat captain is in the front, and your suitcase remains in the back where you left it. You will dock on Rokkenjima soon, if you recall correctly.
>> No. 15880 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
15880
>>15856
>>15858

I'll check my suitcase to make sure its contents are the same as they were last time. Then I'll just wait for the boat to arrive at Rokkenjima.
>> No. 15882 edit
File 140647391149.png - (495.22KB , 640x480 , rise_ev1.png )
15882
>>15880
You find your suitcase to be in the exact order which you expected it.

Soon the boat progresses to the docks and in the distance you can see a figure come into view. Reinon stands on the dock right as rain. It seems slander to even consider that only moments ago, at least to you, she had met a terrible fate.

"Give my regards to the family, I need to hurry back before this storm catches me. See you!" The boat captain shoats as the boat leaves you.

Just like before Reinon greets you.
""Welcome to Rokkenjima. We have been expecting you Mister Goldbar. I am to guide you to the mansion."
>> No. 15883 edit
File 130869852468.png - (160.61KB , 434x480 , wdk_nayamua1.png )
15883
>>15882
"Thanks, Reinon. Let's get going while the weather's still good."

I take my luggage and walk past Reinon, remembering the route we took to the mansion last time.

Last edited at 14/08/20(Wed)15:37:26
>> No. 15884 edit
File 140857452347.png - (627.89KB , 640x480 , garden_1c.png )
15884
>>15883
"Um..."
Naturally Reinon is flustered to how you know her name, but as you continue to walk with a brisk pace she decided not to question it.

You climb through the path with your memory aiding you as you slowly make it up to the rose garden.
Truly everything is just the way it was before. Its alien really. You can clearly see the cousins in distance - under the arbor. Reinon catches up to you at this point, "Have you visited the island before?" she asks a little bit out of breath.
>> No. 15886 edit
File 130828198675.png - (143.31KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea2.png )
15886
>>15884
"Yeah. Quite recently, in fact."

I look at the group of kids in the rose garden. There's someone missing...

"...Is Maria not here this year? I don't see her playing with the others."
>> No. 15887 edit
File 140857513117.png - (120.55KB , 343x448 , rg4_hohoemia2.png )
15887
>>15886
"I see," she states, clearly accepting the fact, "I believe Maria is sick this year... Shall we continue?" she asks while directing a hand towards the mansion.
>> No. 15889 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
15889
>>15887
"Yeah, let's go."

I'll continue to the mansion with Reinon.
>> No. 15890 edit
File 140647616229.png - (388.20KB , 640x480 , rise_ev2.png )
15890
>>15889
You continue to the mansion and inevitably end up running into the cousins.

"Ah, Reinon this is?"

You see George, Jessica, Ange, and Battler all getting up from the arbor and coming to meet you. You can't help but stare, after all just like Reinon only moments about you saw two of these people die. One exploded no less!

"Uhh... you alright?" Battler asks. Seems like while you were spacing out Reinon introduced you, which you failed to respond to.
>> No. 15893 edit
File 131794550038.png - (161.24KB , 434x480 , wdk_waraia1.png )
15893
>>15890
"Oh, I'm fine. Just kind of in a hurry, that's all. Let's talk later, alright?"
>> No. 15895 edit
File 140857681179.png - (257.66KB , 640x480 , rise_ev14.png )
15895
>>15893
"I suppose we shouldn't hold you up," Jessica admits.
After that you and Reinon quickly head to the mansion with the cousins following closely behind.

BGM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSxtnf8QAl0

As you step into the mansion you suddenly feel ill. Similar to the drastic change that brought you on the boat everything distorts and your mind begins to loose sense of itself. Images begin to flash they are very familiar.

-̫̣̠ͮ͒_͒ͮͮ҉͟҉̯̘-̡̳̭̰͙̱͗>̊͏͏͇͇̤-̴̶̷̲̯͔̦͉͎͚ͫ̚<̞̪͎̰̳̯̟̈͗ͣ̾ͯ-̧̰̮̫̫̽̓ͨ́̚_̧̤͍̩̑̉́̇͂͗̚
-̸̩ͥͮ̊ͅ

"There is the man of the hour,"

_̡͚͍̦͈̱̭͖ͣ̅(̶͖͖͎̞ͭͪ̎͌͟͡_̙̹͕̣̑̎ͭ̃̀̂͑̕(͕̝̯̙ͯͯͯ́_̨͍̻̖̘̆ͥͪ̑̀̃̈̀̕͘(̻̖͔͚̤͉͎̙̉)ͣͩ̈́̍̈̓
͎͇̜̲̠̹̖͙ͬ̂+̪͙͔̫͖ͧ́̇͋̀̊ͥ̆

"Hey Jessica, they will just be talking business, lets go upstairs for now."

_̴̖̳̼̝͎̜͕̓͛ͫ̒̀)̡̲͓̔͛͘(̛̰̻̣͎̩̦̣̮͊ͩ̀ͤ̿̇ͤ̚͟͝^̴̪̟͓̤̼̻̭̄ͧ̕ͅ

"It was a shock of course when Father passed a few weeks ago. It is a great loss for our family."

_̴̛̘̻͇͇̂͌ͦ̑ͮͭ{̔ͨ̓́̾ͭͩ͋͞͏̞͚̠̱̣_̷̳̈́ͯ}̷̼͉͙̤̪̄ͫͅ_̧͍͓̠̟̦̩̓ͬ̒ͦ}̻̘̬̹͊̅́͘{̵̛̫̀ͯͪ̆̆̌͗:ͣ̅
̊ͯͭ̆͏̪͎̪̣̩̭̝̲͈

I, Kinzo Ushiromiya of sound mind and body will now declare this as my last will and testimony.

ṣ͎̊͌̓ͬ̋̎ͦ[̢̨̠ͦͦͪ͐̈̚]͙̤̜̫̲͊̐̀͝[̥͓͓̣̺͕̊́ͣͪ͒́̍̑ͧ͢ͅȩ͈̹̘̩̙̥̃̆]ͪ̋̀ͬͥ̂͆́͏̶̱̗̳͓̦[̆ͫͧ
̳͕͈̘̗]̸ͫ̔̊ͧ͠͏̖̫;̡̢̫̲̈́͐ͦͤͫ͊-̵̪̹̎̈́̏ͤͦ̿ͣ'̨͙̙̗̭̳̲̦ͤ̐̅́̓ͭ̋;̸̻ͩ͊ͫ́͡'̵̛̺͖̠̥̮͚ͩ͋͗[͆͆̎͞
̞̹̭̥͟c̷̷̱̰̞̰̪̬̭͒ͥ͗ͫͪ̕;̵̪̗͎͍̈́͐̾̀͐̀[̴̨̭͗̋͋͗̉̓]̸͎̑r̫͕͖̩̐̀̎̽̚͞ͅ\̶̛̱̘̦̝͈̅ͪ̂'̳̥̉̾ͯͪ̃
;̶̘̱̙̓ͣ͞͝'̫̼͕̜̻̭̹̗͛͌̉͢e͔͖̣̻̺ͪͤ͛ͩ̐͞\̲ͩ͆̇͗̓ͅ'̨̜̳ͨ̾̔ͨ͗̌;̭̰̪͚̹̺͔́ͭ̎͐̽ͥ͊̈́̚͠ͅ[̲ͤ̑ͥ̀͞
̳t̠͈̲̫̙̰͂ͤ

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

-̫̫͇̲ͯ̔̄-̳̻̝̦͓̐͂ͨ͐͛̀ͭ̄͛͟ͅ{̙̗̰͙̰̱ͫ͋̐ͦ̓ͅͅ_̴̯͈̼̒͛̔̋̑̿_̗̝͚̰̜ͮ̃̊ͧ̕{̗̮̯̬̞̍́̀̕

"We will be playing cards in this room over here. You are welcome to join if you wish."

_̹̠̳̗̲̱̦̈́͌̀̊ͦͅ{̟̺̖͙̝̓̄ͥ́͘͡_̼̤̥̖̤̞̝͌{̢̯͒̈́̽̓ͩͯͯ̑͝_̘̫̖̦̇ͬ̅̎̈́

---

You suddenly come out of it. A great deal of time has passed and it is how later in the day. However you recognise at which point you are at, you just left George, Battler and Ange to their games. You recall everything between that happening exactly as before... strange. Wonder what that was all about. You are currently standing in front of your guestroom’s door. Looks like you are free to explore.
>> No. 15896 edit
File 131795521113.png - (144.12KB , 434x480 , wdk_itaia1.png )
15896
>>15895
I'll open the door to my room and quickly scan it with my eyes to see what's inside. Then I'll lock the door and head over to the mansion.
>> No. 15897 edit
File 140857740496.png - (425.14KB , 640x480 , g1f_r2br.png )
15897
>>15896
BGM: Fir Trees
(I should mention, this song is the general 'first night' bgm. So feel free to play throughout if you wish.)

You find your room hasn't changed from what you remember.
There are two windows on the wall and a single closet in the corner. You have a bedside table with a drawer that also has a phone and a lamp on top. On top you find the key to the room that George told you about. There is a small table with a chair beside it in the middle of the room like most of the others. Finally there is a coat stand in the corner along with a few potted plants.

You take the key and then lock the door. Quickly heading over to the mansion.
>> No. 15898 edit
File 140656459432.png - (461.07KB , 640x480 , rise_ev7.png )
15898
>>15897
On your way through the garden you fail to notice anyone. Upon entering the mansion you can hear the adults in the parlor as per usual. You look over to the staircase in anticipation, if you recall...

Reinon comes down the stairs in a hurry. You recall the image of her corpse floating in the water, no matter if everyone else forgets, those memories stick with you.
She quickly moves over to you and leaves you with the same quick words as before, "Mister Goldbar! I wasn't here. If Genji comes looking please don't tell him you saw me." She then moves over into the closet that you saw her come out last time.

Like clockwork, Genji hits the bottom step and moves over to you. With his ever stern expression he asks you for the second time now, "Pardon the inquiry Mr. Goldbar, but have you seen any of the other servants recently?"
>> No. 15899 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
15899
>>15898
"Yeah. I just saw Reinon go that way."

I point in Reinon's direction.
>> No. 15900 edit
File 139025227296.png - (349.24KB , 640x480 , mhal_2a.png )
15900
>>15899
With a quick word of thanks Genji yanks open the door to the closet and out pops Reinon. "Gah! You..." she exclaims as she is found and clearly saw you rat her out.
She is then promptly dragged off by Genji to the servant room, not before looking in your direction and giving a look of playful scorn.

Not long after this you see Asune humming a cheery tune as she leaves the kitchen, blissfully ignorant of how close she was.
>> No. 15901 edit
File 131795800895.png - (143.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua2.png )
15901
>>15900
"Asune, just the person I was looking for! There's something I need from the servant room, could you help me look for it? I promise it won't take long if you're busy."
>> No. 15902 edit
File 140686769190.png - (138.50KB , 343x452 , rg7_hohoemia2.png )
15902
>>15901
She jumps a bit seemingly not noticing you.
"Ah! Mister Goldbar... well I suppose I just finished helping out in the kitchen. What do you need?"
>> No. 15903 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
15903
>>15902
"Well you see, I was trying to read this book that I brought with me, but the binding is all messed up. I blame the boat captain! But anyway, I could really use some duct tape to fix it up so I can enjoy reading a mystery novel in my room tonight."
>> No. 15904 edit
File 140860315439.png - (138.89KB , 343x448 , rg7_komarua2.png )
15904
>>15903
"Duct tape? I'm not sure if we have any. I will ask around and get back to you if you wish."

She would then leave unless you wish to say anything else.
>> No. 15905 edit
File 131917084946.png - (153.18KB , 651x480 , wdk_fumanb1.png )
15905
>>15904
"W, wait just a second Asune! I know it's probably unusual for a guest, but I'd like to come along. I only use a very specific brand of duct tape when fixing my books, so I need to make sure it's the right kind! My books fall apart a lot more often than you'd think!"

I will follow her to the servant room.
>> No. 15906 edit
File 131329945267.png - (77.99KB , 319x477 , gen_defa1.png )
15906
>>15905
"Ah, well sure. If you insist."

The two of you go down the hallway and enter the servant room. Upon opening the door you hear the electronic sound of the bell.
Inside you can see Sanon resting on one of the couches. Over in the corner of the room beside the bulletin board stands Genji and Reinon. All of them see you enter.

"Mister Goldbar," Genji states, "How may we be of service?"
"He was asking if we had any duct tape." Asune answers back quickly.
"Duct tape?" Genji says blankly before going over to a desk and pulling a small roll, "I believe we only have scotch tape, would that work?"
>> No. 15907 edit
File 130828198675.png - (143.31KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea2.png )
15907
>>15906
"Well, it's not the kind I normally use, but I might as well try. It just takes a looooot of scotch tape compared to duct tape... I'd probably end up using the whole roll. Would be a shame if I had to use all your tape..."

While I distract the servants with my story I will survey the servant room. In particular I'll look for whatever makes the chime that rings when someone enters the room.

Last edited at 14/08/20(Wed)23:57:49
>> No. 15908 edit
File 140860479541.png - (350.99KB , 640x480 , g1f_r1a.png )
15908
>>15907
There is a large desk with various items on it at the back beside the window. Beside that on the wall is a small metal box. A coffee table is in the middle of the room on top of a large rug surrounded by couches. There are labeled lockers in the back corner with a bulletin board beside it. On the other side there is a sink, fridge, cabinets, and a small oven with a kettle on top of it. The door behind is you and automatically swings shut if left open.

You look up behind you above the door. it seems like there is some device that will trigger when the door is opened. It has been built into the wall and from your judgement it seems like it is impossible to alter how it works.

"Feel free to use it if you so wish," Genji says as he hands it to you, "We can always get more on Niijima."
>> No. 15909 edit
File 138718013054.png - (142.83KB , 434x480 , wdk_waraia2.png )
15909
>>15908
"Alright, thanks for the tape. By the way, Genji... which servants will be in the guesthouse tonight, and who will be in the mansion?"

I'll also read the locker labels and bulletin board to see what they say.
>> No. 15910 edit
File 131312933169.png - (77.53KB , 319x476 , gen_komarua1.png )
15910
>>15909
Each servant has their own locker. Gohda, Reinon, Sanon, Asune, and Genji.

"Reinon will be stationed in the guesthouse servant room tonight. Sanon will be in the mansion's." Genji tells you. You see Reinon make a face at you when this is mentioned of course.

You move across the room and shove your face between Genji and Reinon to look at the bulletin board.

--
Sanon: Clean dining room with Gohda; stand by in servant room until midnight.

Gohda: Clean up from supper and kitchen

Reinon: General clean up; Remain on standby in guesthouse.

Asune: Prepare guestrooms in mansion. Do laundry.

Genji: Assign guesthouse duty. General mansion assessment.
--

After absorbing that information you realise the servants are rather perturbed with your sudden entry.
"Is there anything else?" Genji asks, you get the feeling that they need to get back to work.
>> No. 15911 edit
File 131795595756.png - (143.05KB , 434x480 , wdk_fumana2.png )
15911
>>15910
"Ah, I see. Guess I better let you all get back to work!"

I leave the servant room and see if I can go into the guest room directly across from it. If not, I'll knock and see who answers.
>> No. 15912 edit
File 138986613844.png - (388.58KB , 640x480 , m1f_p1b.png )
15912
>>15911
You leave the servant room and knock on the door across from it. After a few minutes you fail to get any kind of response.
>> No. 15913 edit
File 140860637956.png - (41.91KB , 318x484 , kinjos_plans.png )
15913
>>15912
I'll knock on the other two doors to see if I get any responses. Also check my watch.
>> No. 15914 edit
File 138957357568.png - (339.38KB , 640x480 , m_door1.png )
15914
>>15913
Nope, nothing. You find them all locked.

Checking your watch reveals that it is 9:45pm.
>> No. 15955 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
15955
>>15914
I enter the parlor. I'll take note of which adults are present, and if Krauss is among them, I'll ask if I could discuss something with him out in the hallway.

Last edited at 14/08/26(Tue)15:15:53
>> No. 15956 edit
File 140909165841.png - (120.64KB , 343x480 , eva_ikaria1.png )
15956
>>15955
You approach the parlor and see Natsuhi walking away down one of the hallways. Upon entering the parlor you are greeted to a very similar scene with the family members halting in their conversation to pay attention to you. The difference is at this time only Eva, Hideyoshi, and Rosa are inside.

"...Do you need something?" Eva asks with a impatient glare.
>> No. 15957 edit
File 131795800895.png - (143.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua2.png )
15957
>>15956
"Would any of you happen to know where Krauss or Jessica are? There's something I need to ask them regarding Kinzo's will."
>> No. 15958 edit
File 13296144979.png - (84.49KB , 469x478 , hid_fumua1.png )
15958
>>15957
"We are talking a break," explains Hideyoshi, "Krauss and the others have gone off for now, they didn't really tell us where to. As for Jessica..."

Hideyoshi directs the question to the others, which both of them agree the last they saw of her was during dinner.
>> No. 15959 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
15959
>>15958
"I see. How long will this break last? I'll come back at that time."

After getting a time from them I'll head to the dining room to find Natsuhi or the others.
>> No. 15960 edit
File 14090929568.png - (408.07KB , 640x480 , mdin_1f.png )
15960
>>15959
"We agreed on 30 minutes, it has been 10 so far." Eva states.

You then leave the parlor and head down to where you last saw Natsuhi. After a short walk you make it to the dining room. It appears to be empty, at least of people. The plates have been all cleared away and everything is looking rather spotless.
>> No. 15961 edit
File 132668923149.png - (5.39KB , 40x60 , tinykinjo.png )
15961
>>15960
Move to the kitchen to see who's there.
Check watch.


Last edited at 14/08/28(Thu)12:58:13
>> No. 15962 edit
File 139266864168.png - (309.18KB , 640x480 , mkit_1cn.png )
15962
>>15960
You find it to be about 9:53 as you walk to the kitchen.
Upon reaching the kitchen you see Gohda washing dishes as you would expect.
He doesn't notice you at this moment.
>> No. 15963 edit
File 13179539737.png - (144.46KB , 434x480 , wdk_futekia2a.png )
15963
>>15962
"Hey, Gohda. Thanks for the meal, it was great. Though I'm starting to get the munchies again. Could you point me in the direction of some canned food and a can opener? I'll take a look to see what you have. Also a bottle of ketchup, cause I just really love ketchup with everything."
>> No. 15964 edit
File 134936251946.png - (79.24KB , 342x480 , goh_defa1.png )
15964
>>15963
"Ah thank you oh so much Mister Goldbar! This humble servant is very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the meal." You inform him of your request and he makes a face of confusion, not before opening into another large smile. "Very well, I have some leftovers but if you wish to have something like that by all means," he says as he gestures towards one of the cupboards in the corner.

You take a look inside and find a large variety of canned goods. Ranging from different types of vegetables and meats. You also find condiments such as mustard and ketchup.
>> No. 15965 edit
File 131794509272.png - (14.19KB , 217x157 , kinjo_heh2.png )
15965
>>15964
Check for mackerel, chicken soup or broth, peaches, tomato paste, and kidney beans. Take all of them that I can find, plus a can opener and the ketchup bottle. Put them all in a plastic bag for ease of carrying.

"Yeah, I do some cooking back home and I'm trying out a new recipe I'd been thinking of. I call it the 'Can-Adian' because there was this one time I went to Canada and... Ah, you probably don't want to hear about it all, you're a busy guy. Thanks for the stuff."

Assuming Gohda has nothing else to say I'll go inside the bathroom that is next door.
>> No. 15966 edit
File 139077180276.png - (327.24KB , 640x480 , mbat_2a.png )
15966
>>15964
You find everything that you wanted after some time and pack it up into a bag. Gohda hands you the can opener you desired, and proceeds to be surprised that you take everything with you. Despite this however he stops himself from saying anything and bids you goodbye with a smile.
"Please return the can opener before you leave the island." he finishes the conversation.

You then leave the kitchen and head to the bathroom. You find that is it unlocked and you enter.
Inside looks rather uninteresting. It is western style with the works; toilet, sink with a large mirror, shower, and a separate bathtub. Under the sink is a cabinet and beside it is a small trash can. There is a locked door inside the room and there is also a single window at the back of the room.
>> No. 15967 edit
File 130833580277.png - (143.89KB , 434x480 , wdk_itaia2.png )
15967
>>15966
I'll take out my trusty paperclip that is always inside my nametag and attempt to pick the lock. If the time reaches 10:13, I'll stop and return to the parlor with my bag of food.
>> No. 15968 edit
File 138986613844.png - (388.58KB , 640x480 , m1f_p1b.png )
15968
>>15967
You pull out your completely legitimate paperclip and start to pick the lock. Luckily it is a very study paperclip and doesn't break instantly like some of those cheaper models. Clearly top of the line.

Eventually after many attempts you find it doesn't unlock. Looks like this lock is the best lock ever... or you just really suck at lock picking. The keyhole is left rather scratched and damaged.

Checking your watch reveals it has become 10:13pm. You promptly leave the bathroom and enter the hallway. In the distance you hear some footsteps in the direction of the main entrance however you can't see the source from here.
>> No. 15969 edit
File 131260110168.png - (161.29KB , 434x480 , wdk_ikaria1.png )
15969
>>15968
I'll try to quickly and quietly catch up to the footsteps to see who is making them, keeping myself hidden if possible.
>> No. 15970 edit
File 139025227296.png - (349.24KB , 640x480 , mhal_2a.png )
15970
>>15969
You quickly move after the sound and upon entering the main hall you find the footsteps to have vanished. Looks like they have escaped, whoever it was.

You take note that you can no longer hear voices coming from the parlor. Suddenly, from behind you you can hear someone walking up from the staircase that leads to the boiler room.
>> No. 15971 edit
File 140686769190.png - (138.50KB , 343x452 , rg7_hohoemia2.png )
15971
>>15970
You wait in the hall until Asune walks up the staircase with an empty laundry basket. She gives you a quick bow after noticing you and continues walking away, unless you should stop her.
>> No. 15972 edit
File 131917084946.png - (153.18KB , 651x480 , wdk_fumanb1.png )
15972
>>15971
"Wait, Asune!"
I pull her aside for a moment.
"It looks like you just did some laundry, is that correct? Can you show me to the laundry room downstairs?"

Last edited at 14/08/28(Thu)14:02:56
>> No. 15973 edit
File 140686432267.png - (137.15KB , 343x448 , rg7_komarua1.png )
15973
>>15971
"Uwa" she exclaims in surprise, almost dropping the basket.
"The washing machines are in the boiler room." she explains. You vaguely remember being told this during the first round. "If you need any clothing washed I could do it for you later," she suggests.
>> No. 15974 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
15974
>>15973
"No, there's something we need to fix down there. I was down there earlier and water was leaking... I think you'd want to fix that, and I should come with you."
>> No. 15975 edit
File 140860315439.png - (138.89KB , 343x448 , rg7_komarua2.png )
15975
>>15974
"A leak? B-but I was just down there and I didn't see anything. Are you sure?"
>> No. 15976 edit
File 131795800895.png - (143.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua2.png )
15976
>>15975
"It was hardly noticeable, so I'll show you where it is. But if that pipe leak gets any worse, the mansion could flood. Better safe than sorry, right?"
>> No. 15977 edit
File 139372402091.png - (248.09KB , 640x480 , mboi_1d.png )
15977
>>15976
"I suppose so... Alright then let us check, but we need to be quick" she says as she leads you to the boiler room. You pass down the stairs and past the servant quarters to reach the large metal door you remember oh so well. You let out a large yawn, looks like you are tired, despite that you continue to follow her into the room for now.

As you enter the boiler room you recall that you never did see it without being filled in water. You can see the dark room has many different machines, shelves, and cabinets. Along the walls are some tool boxes sitting on the shelves. Pipes run along the ceiling and walls all over the room.

In the back corner you find the entrances to the two back rooms you remember. In one there is a large variety of valves and switches. None of which seems to make sense to you.
In the other, where you found the body, you find the elusive washing and drying machines. This room also is coated with pipes but more so like the main room than the valve room. There are a few extra laundry baskets lying around. You find both of the machines to be running and make a constant noise. Beside is a shelf with cleaning products.

"Well?" Asune asks, "Where did you say the leak was?"
>> No. 15978 edit
File 130828198675.png - (143.31KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea2.png )
15978
>>15977
"What happens if someone turns these valves? Where does the water flow in and out from here?"

I point to the room with the valves and switches that Genji had been using to reverse the flood in the previous iteration.
>> No. 15979 edit
File 140926168460.png - (140.26KB , 369x453 , rg7_fumana1.png )
15979
>>15978
"I'm afraid I don't know how that all works," Asune explains and following a short pause, "If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to know?"
>> No. 15980 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
15980
>>15979
"Well, that's where the leak is. I've been to this mansion before, and the last time I was here, the basement flooded because those valves had been messed with. I want to make sure it doesn't happen again. Maybe we should barricade the room shut or something, so that no one can reach them."

I move to the laundry room to see what kind of laundry is lying around, or if everything is in the washer/dryer.
>> No. 15981 edit
File 139372358328.png - (204.20KB , 640x480 , mboi_1a.png )
15981
>>15980
You find a few towels on top of the machines but not much else. It must have all gone in the wash already.

"A flood? I feel like I would have heard about that... Well, I don't see any leak right now, it should be fine. If you are done I have work to do. Guests shouldn't really even be down here in the first place." she explains with slight impatience.
>> No. 15982 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
15982
>>15981
"Alright, sorry for wasting your time."

If she wants me to leave the room then I'll come back with her. But I'll go back downstairs the moment she's out of sight. Otherwise, remain in the room and wait for Asune to leave.
>> No. 15983 edit
File 139372358328.png - (204.20KB , 640x480 , mboi_1a.png )
15983
>>15982
She leads you out and heads off to the servant room. You quickly head back down into the room and find it is still unlocked. Nothing seems different from when you left seconds ago.

You are standing in the boiler room now.
>> No. 15984 edit
File 132519693937.png - (49.59KB , 196x195 , wwwwwww.png )
15984
>>15983
Check the laundry machines for a maid outfit.
>> No. 15985 edit
File 140687690774.png - (4.55KB , 640x480 , black.png )
15985
>>15984
You open up the dryer and find a mixture of sheets and pillowcases. After digging around for a bit you you do happen to find a maid outfit.
>> No. 15986 edit
File 13179496866.png - (145.24KB , 434x480 , wdk_akuwaraia1.png )
15986
>>15985
Slip the outfit into one of the pillowcases and take it with me, putting it in my bag of food. Now I'll open up the toolboxes in the room and look for any screwdrivers, hammers, wrenches, nails, flashlights, wire cutters, chain cutters, and power drills, and take them with me as well. I'll then head upstairs and go to the second floor of the mansion.
>> No. 15987 edit
File 131329945267.png - (77.99KB , 319x477 , gen_defa1.png )
15987
>>15983
You take the outfit and package it as you said.

Digging around in the toolboxes and find a screwdriver, hammer, wrenches, 10 nails of varying sizes, and some wire cutters. None of the other items you locate however. Your plastic bag doesn't seem to fit all of your items. The hammer and wrench prove too large to fit, so you awkwardly pocket them for now.

You climb the stairs and enter the main hallway. You notice you are feeling slightly more tired than before, should finish this up soon. You start to climb the main staircase and you see Genji walking down the steps. He notices you and the bag you carry.

"...Good evening Mister Goldbar," he says as he stops to talk with you.
>> No. 15988 edit
File 130869852468.png - (160.61KB , 434x480 , wdk_nayamua1.png )
15988
>>15987
"Hello, Genji. I'm trying to find either Krauss or Jessica before I head to sleep. Do you know where they might be?"
>> No. 15989 edit
File 132600444287.png - (78.76KB , 319x477 , gen_majimea1.png )
15989
>>15988
"I am afraid Krauss and Jessica have already headed off to sleep. I can take a message if you wish."

After a short pause he continues, "I've heard that you were interested in the pipe system of the mansion. I am obligated to inform you that the boiler room is off limits to guests."
>> No. 15990 edit
File 140926649158.png - (156.30KB , 434x480 , wdk_mhat.png )
15990
>>15989
"Ah, yeah, I'm sorry about that. Been playing a bit too much Mario Bros. at the arcades. I'd like you to tell both of them to talk to me personally in the morning. I'll be going back to the guesthouse then."

Check my watch and peek inside the servant room to see if Sanon and Asune are there. Then I'll go back to the guesthouse and check that servant room for Reinon.
>> No. 15991 edit
File 140686951035.png - (322.54KB , 640x480 , g1f_r1an.png )
15991
>>15990
It is 10:47pm.
You quickly leave Genji and head to the servant room. Gohda exits just as you are about to enter and gives you a quick bow and a smile, before walking away. As the chime finishes ringing you catch a glimpse of Sanon and Asune sitting inside before the door closes.

You then head to the guesthouse. As per usual the quiet rose garden produces no other person to be seen. Shortly after you are at the front door of the guesthouse.

You enter and then take a peek in the this servant room to see Reinon peacefully sitting at the desk.
>> No. 15992 edit
File 130841958097.png - (142.97KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa2.png )
15992
>>15991
"Hello Reinon. How's it going?"
>> No. 15993 edit
File 140928874780.png - (125.06KB , 343x448 , rg4_fumana2.png )
15993
>>15992
"..." Reinon obviously notices you enter the room, seems she is giving you a 'Oh its you' type of look. Seems she really didn't want to work in the guest house tonight. Eventually she responds more formally, "Good evening, can I help you?"
>> No. 15994 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
15994
>>15993
"Eh, I'm just kind of bored. I know you didn't want to work the night shift here so I figured I'd come by to cheer you up. Want to play a game or something?"
>> No. 15995 edit
File 140658858792.png - (121.93KB , 343x452 , rg4_fumana1.png )
15995
>>15994
"I game you say? Well, I will at least hear you out," she states as she stands from the desk. "Mind you I cannot leave the servant room in case someone calls."
>> No. 15996 edit
File 131794550038.png - (161.24KB , 434x480 , wdk_waraia1.png )
15996
>>15995
"Right, that's fine! We can play in here. But before I explain the rules, can I ask what's in that locked door over there?"
>> No. 15997 edit
File 14092894845.png - (117.01KB , 343x445 , rg4_defa1.png )
15997
>>15996
"Oh, that leads to the boiler room for the guesthouse. Anyway, explain the rules."
>> No. 15998 edit
File 131794509272.png - (14.19KB , 217x157 , kinjo_heh2.png )
15998
>>15997
BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOXBY-57Ezw

"It's called 'spot the difference'. I want you to hide behind that screen door over there and close your eyes for 20 seconds. I'll make a change to the room, and then I'll ask you to find the thing that I changed. And we can take turns like that. Ready to play?"
>> No. 15999 edit
File 140929066139.png - (126.77KB , 343x445 , rg4_komarua1.png )
15999
>>15998
"Pfft, thats what you had in mind?"
After a short pause she seems to shrug it off, "Fine, I have nothing better to do anyway." She then goes behind the paper screen.
>> No. 16000 edit
File 131794687915.png - (144.97KB , 434x480 , wdk_futekia1a.png )
16000
>>15999
Once Reinon closes her eyes and starts counting, I will simply rotate the coffee table 90 degrees, trying to make as little noise as possible.
>> No. 16001 edit
File 140686634591.png - (318.94KB , 640x480 , g1f_r1bn.png )
16001
>>16000
You do so with a bit of trouble making sure none of the items on the table fall off. Overall there are no issues you and successfully move the table as such.

Reinon finishes counting and comes out.
"...the coffee table," she says with a bored look. "Were you even trying?"
>> No. 16002 edit
File 131803167260.png - (144.19KB , 434x480 , wdk_fumana1a.png )
16002
>>16001
"Ahaha, yeah, I was just testing you... Don't worry, my next one will be a lot harder to spot. Anyway, it's your move now. Show me how much better you can do!"

I'll go behind the paper screen. Then, I'll set my bag of food down to the side (where it can't be seen), and as I do so, I'll take out the roll of tape and wire cutters from earlier and put them in my pockets, dropping the wrench into the bag to fit them. And then I'll close my eyes and start counting...
>> No. 16003 edit
File 140860479541.png - (350.99KB , 640x480 , g1f_r1a.png )
16003
>>16002
You do so and being to count. After 20 seconds you leave from behind the paper screen and take a look at the room.

You never really bothered to take a closer look at the room so you do so now.

There are two desks, both with drawers, some locked others not. On top of each is a writing area along with a few pens and pencils to the left on the desk. Both have lamps built into the top which are turned on. One pointed up and the other down.

The coffee table sits closest to the desks in the middle of the room. There are a two coasters on the table at either end. You remember seeing those as well as the paper towel roll that lay on top. Surrounding the table are four chairs perpendicular which each point of the table.

Other than that the room is somewhat bare compared to the other servant room.
>> No. 16004 edit
File 131259975416.png - (151.34KB , 606x480 , wdk_niramub2.png )
16004
>>16003
"It's one of the lamps, right? They're facing different directions!"

Last edited at 14/08/28(Thu)23:04:42
>> No. 16005 edit
File 140656560440.png - (124.96KB , 343x445 , rg4_akuwaraia1.png )
16005
>>16004
"Correct. Your turn again, try a bit harder this time would you?"

Reinon then takes her place behind the screen once more.
>> No. 16006 edit
File 138718013054.png - (142.83KB , 434x480 , wdk_waraia2.png )
16006
>>16005
As Reinon moves back to the spot, I position myself toward one of the writing area. Once she's out of sight, I very quickly use one of the pens to write very clearly and boldly "Reinon is tsundere for Kinjo (:". I then hastily move toward the phone line and cut it with my wire cutter, and piecing it back together with my tape, to make it look as if it was never touched. I'll make sure to stand in front of it so that when Reinon comes back, she won't notice anything.
>> No. 16007 edit
File 14092894845.png - (117.01KB , 343x445 , rg4_defa1.png )
16007
>>16006
You do your evil deeds and rest in front of the phone in order to block it from view.
Reinon comes around takes a quick look at the room. Eventually she sees the paper.

"You aren't very good at this game are you? What is this even supposed mean anyway?" she says as she points to the paper.
>> No. 16008 edit
File 133020885360.png - (144.66KB , 434x480 , wdk_futekia2.png )
16008
>>16007
"Oh, well, It's a new word I came up with! It's a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. It's derived from the terms tsun tsun (ツンツン), meaning to turn away in disgust, and dere dere (デレデレ) meaning to become 'lovey dovey'.[1] Sounds catchy doesn't it? Maybe people will start using it one day!"

Without waiting for a reaction (she should be rather confused) I'll pick up my bag and head toward the door.

"Well, it was fun playing, but I'd better let you get back to work. Remember to stay in here until you hear the phone ring, alright?"

I then go to the hallway and start going up the stairs, checking the time.
>> No. 16009 edit
File 136115015220.png - (119.70KB , 352x480 , but_aserua1.png )
16009
>>16008
You rush out of the room and quickly run up the stairs. The time is 10:55, however as you check your watch you bump into Battler who was also on the staircase.

"Woah Kinjo watch here you are going. Where is the fire?"
>> No. 16010 edit
File 130833580277.png - (143.89KB , 434x480 , wdk_itaia2.png )
16010
>>16009
"Oh, hey Battler! Just really excited... to be... going to sleep! You and the cousins going to be up for a while longer?"
>> No. 16011 edit
File 140929437760.png - (118.86KB , 352x480 , but_defa2.png )
16011
>>16010
"Just about to sleep actually. Ange just wanted some milk, but we can't get ahold of the servant room so I'm going down myself. Did you see anyone down there? I could have sworn someone was on duty."
>> No. 16012 edit
File 138718013054.png - (142.83KB , 434x480 , wdk_waraia2.png )
16012
>>16011
"Oh, I was busy talking with Reinon... She may not have noticed you were calling. But I know there's milk in the lobby's refrigerator. I can bring it to you if you want, since it's probably my fault you're coming down here and all."
>> No. 16013 edit
File 140929459426.png - (238.61KB , 640x480 , gsta_1a.png )
16013
>>16012
"Nah don't worry about it. I'm already up and about, might as well finish the job," he says with a wave of the hand, before leaving you on the staircase.
>> No. 16014 edit
File 131268935772.png - (289.01KB , 434x480 , wdk_akuwaraia1b.png )
16014
>>16013
"Alright, I'm heading to sleep myself! Good night then!"

I go inside my room, lock the door and set the chain, and then check to see if anything's changed. Assuming not, I'll put on my maid disguise, and taking my bag with me, I'll jump out the window!
>> No. 16015 edit
File 139000537525.png - (419.24KB , 640x480 , g1f_r2a.png )
16015
>>16014
You enter your room then lock it and find nothing to have changed.

You carefully try to slip on the maid uniform, however it seems like it is far too small for you and tears in the process. You eventually get it on enough that you feel pretty.

You look out the window and remember just how tired you are. Despite this you decide to jump from the window anyway because apparently the time travel has made you insane. You land on the ground outside of the guesthouse.
>> No. 16016 edit
File 140929603427.png - (96.75KB , 353x449 , wdk_maid.png )
16016
>>16015
BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsCvMCGnHIA

Knowing that I am extremely tired, I will still return to the mansion, entering from the kitchen's back door. I'll then and head directly down to the boiler room. I'll make sure to avoid anyone's line of sight, quickly and carefully moving from place to place.

Once there, assuming nothing strange is taking place (other than this of course), I'll take out the cans of tomato paste, beans, and the ketchup, opening all of them and mixing them to create some "fake blood". I will then recreate the crime scene as I found it in the previous iteration, even so far as placing myself where the maid was found dead.

This crime will no longer take place here tonight, because I've made it happen myself! And with that thought I allow myself to fall asleep right where I am, in the boiler room!

>> No. 16017 edit
File 140687690774.png - (4.55KB , 640x480 , black.png )
16017
>>16016
You carefully sneak to the mansion, completely blacking out at certain times. This is obviously not some normal tiredness, but some sort of rule that binds you. You fight however, by sure determination to do something absolutely ridiculous, you make it to the kitchen which amazingly happens to be unlocked.

You move quickly into the boiler room. You can't even make out how long it takes you. It feels like it might have been hours to get to the mansion.

Eventually you make it to the boiler room and find it empty. You set up the 'crime scene' right beside the laundry machines and quickly, uncomfortably fall asleep.
-----
----
---
--
-End of the First Night-
--
---
----
-----
>> No. 16030 edit
File 139372402091.png - (248.09KB , 640x480 , mboi_1d.png )
16030
>>16017
BGM: Corridor of the Sands of Purgatory

You crack open your eyes. Is it morning? You seem to still be alive at least.

You sit up and take a look around you, nothing seems to have changed and you still are in the boiler room. The smell of the food you have thrown all over yourself has decreased, and most of it has hardened slightly... Did your plan work? There doesn't seem to be any corpse here this time...

Your body feels pretty shitty, for you were sleeping in an awkward position, in tight clothing, and on the cold ground. Otherwise though you can move without too much pain...

Checking your watch reveals it is 8:35am. You recall this was around the same time you woke up last round.
>> No. 16031 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
16031
>>16030
I change back into my normal clothes and return the maid outfit to the laundry machine. I'll then examine the valves and pipes to make sure that there are no cracks or damages that could lead to water leaks, or if any of the valves had been turned. Then I'll wait until it's just about 9:00 to head upstairs.
>> No. 16032 edit
File 140934991849.png - (469.35KB , 640x480 , mhal_1b.png )
16032
>>16031
You place the outfit away just as you wanted and turn the machine on.
Checking the pipes and valves reveals absolutely nothing different. No cracks, no damage, nothing seems to have been changed.

You wait until 9:00am and then proceed up the stairs. You meet nobody on your way up and enter into the main hall. You can hear voices in the direction of the dining room and also the kitchen.

Everything seems fairly normal.
>> No. 16033 edit
File 131794509272.png - (14.19KB , 217x157 , kinjo_heh2.png )
16033
>>16032
I'll go to the dining room.
>> No. 16034 edit
File 140726703984.png - (397.27KB , 640x480 , mdin_1d.png )
16034
>>16033
You walk over to the dining room and see many of the family members already gathered inside.
You find Jessica, Natsuhi, Rudolf, Kyrie, Battler, Ange, Eva, Hideyoshi, George, and Rosa all sitting down at the table.

"There he is," Rudolf says with a small grin, "Heard you weren't answering your door. You really that hard of a sleeper?"

Seems like breakfast hasn't started yet. In the corner you see Reinon standing beside Genji, she is attentive as you would expect from a servant.
>> No. 16036 edit
File 133246325856.png - (143.67KB , 434x480 , wdk_fumana1.png )
16036
>>16034
"Yeah, sorry about being so late. Are we waiting on anyone else before starting breakfast?"
>> No. 16037 edit
File 140935641488.png - (118.73KB , 441x480 , nat_hisua1.png )
16037
>>16035
"Just Krauss I think," Rudolf responds quickly. There isn't much talking going on, but not that it matters as immediately after you enter the room Gohda and the other two maids enter, pushing carts of food.

"Thank you for waiting everyone. I have prepared a lovely meal for this morning. I hope it shall brighten your day in spite of the weather we are having," Gohda exclaims as he moves into the room and begins to place cutlery.

"Shouldn't we wait for Krauss?" Hideyoshi asks before Gohda gets the chance to place down the food.
Natsuhi stands from her seat, "I will go fetch him. You can start without us. Genji if you will come with me." Genji bows his head and moves away from the wall in order to follow.

"Ah wait I'll come too," Hideyoshi says as he quickly stops them before they leave.

Before you can say anything they have left the room...
>> No. 16038 edit
File 130828198675.png - (143.31KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea2.png )
16038
>>16037
"I'm going too, as I really needed to talk with him last night. Reinon, could you guide me to his room? It might be hard for me to find on my own."
>> No. 16039 edit
File 139098266640.png - (240.48KB , 640x480 , m2f_p1ar.png )
16039
>>16038
You lift yourself from the seat as Reinon obliges to your request. The two of you follow after them.

Entering the main hallway you see them go around the corner at the top of the staircase to the second floor. The two of you follow in suit and make it the top where they notice you. Reinon explains that you wanted to talk to Krauss.

"I would have assumed you could have waited, but very well. His room is this way," Natsuhi states as they go over to the door adjacent from Jessica's room. A quick look into the room reveals that he is no where to be seen. Nothing really stands out inside. You can tell from here that the bed doesn't look slept in.

"Where could he be?" Hideyoshi asks to no one in particular.
Natsuhi walks down the hall to the other side, "Perhaps he fell asleep in his study again?"

The other three follow her while you are currently standing in front of his room.
>> No. 16040 edit
File 132668923149.png - (5.39KB , 40x60 , tinykinjo.png )
16040
Follow Natsuhi.
>> No. 16041 edit
File 140935916410.png - (10.52KB , 661x428 , rise_m_f2.png )
16041
>>16040
The four of you make it to his study which is found unlocked. Inside you can see a desk and various bookshelves. There are also many file cabinets along the walls. Clearly he isn't here either.

Natsuhi seems to have become frustrated at this point and starts to go off on her own to search.
"I guess we can split up," Hideyoshi says with a shrug.

Genji and Hideyoshi go back to the middle of the hallway, while Natsuhi continues to look around the side with his study. Reinon sticks with you, and quickly informs you which room is which.
>> No. 16042 edit
File 130828198675.png - (143.31KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea2.png )
16042
>>16041
"Reinon, I think we should check Jessica's room."
>> No. 16043 edit
File 139475617258.png - (286.11KB , 640x480 , m_door2.png )
16043
"Alright, right over this way," she explains. Of course you already know where it is.

You arrive at the door and attempt to open it. The door refuses to move. It appears to be locked.
>> No. 16044 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
16044
>>16043
"We'll need Jessica's key for this door, won't we? Let's go get it from her."
>> No. 16045 edit
File 140936026589.png - (117.09KB , 343x445 , rg4_majimea1.png )
16045
>>16044
"Yes, I believe that is the case, but why-" she states, not before being cut off by a sudden outburst from Hideyoshi. "Quickly Genji we need to get in there!" It sounds like he is on the balcony.

"Is something wrong?" Natsuhi calls out. She proceeds to run over to the balcony herself.
>> No. 16046 edit
File 131260110168.png - (161.29KB , 434x480 , wdk_ikaria1.png )
16046
>>16045
"Hold that thought."

I go to the balcony with the others.
>> No. 16047 edit
File 131312933169.png - (77.53KB , 319x476 , gen_komarua1.png )
16047
>>16046
You rush over to find the three of them looking in the direction of Jessica's room.

From here you can clearly see that the curtains are wide open, allowing you to see inside of the room. Half on the bed you can see Krauss, with his lower torso lying on the ground.

"He is injured! Quickly! Where is the key to the room?" Hideyoshi exclaims.
"I am afraid Jessica has the only key," Reinon states, the information you already know very well.
"Well then lets get a move on," Hideyoshi shouts.

Just as you feel everyone is about to dash downstairs Genji stops the group. He simple mutters, "There is no time for that," and proceeds to grab one of the metal chairs on the balcony. He leans over the edge and promptly smashes the window into Jessica's room.

"Genji! What do you think you are doing?" Natsuhi yells herself.
Genji continues to make sure all the debris is out of the way by using the chair to break the smaller pieces off. He then places the chair down and jumps onto the other side of the handrail, "Go around to the door, I will unlock it for you."
With a leap he flies to the ledge on the window and hoists himself into the room.

Reinon and the others are stunned for a moment, but as his words sink in they quickly rush around to the hallway.
>> No. 16048 edit
File 131795800895.png - (143.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua2.png )
16048
>>16047
I'll enter Jessica's room via the door, once Genji unlocks it.
>> No. 16049 edit
File 138820362973.png - (301.62KB , 640x480 , +blood_1b.png )
16049
>>16048
You wait a moment and you hear the satisfying sound of the door being unlocked. Natsuhi quickly grabs the door, opens it, and everyone pours into the room.

Looking over the room you take it in, once more. There is a bed over in the corner, beside it a bedside table with a phone on top. You can see a small desk and a dresser along the same wall. On the ground there is a lamp lying on its side. Next to the door there is a table with chairs around it. There are three windows in total, once of which is now smashed. There is also the door which you know leads to the closet.

You can't see Krauss's body from here due to the lack of light in the room. But something about it is different, for one its no longer in the middle of the room.

Hideyoshi rushes over to the body and reaches down... with a small decline in his head he simply confirms that Krauss has died.
>> No. 16050 edit
File 130828198675.png - (143.31KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea2.png )
16050
>>16049
BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SwSTxPEOSQ

First check the closet to see if anyone is hiding. Then check the locks on each window. Next, examine the corpse for wounds, causes of death, rigor mortis, etc. Then check the room for blood splatter, search the floor for any pieces of evidence, and search all drawers for anything of value.
>> No. 16051 edit
File 140936473210.png - (532.72KB , 640x480 , mjes_1c.png )
16051
>>16050
You open up the closet to find that nobody is hiding. You head over to the windows now and confirm that they are all locked.

You find rigor mortis to have partially developed and due to the weird angle at which the body sat it seems to set the body into place. Thus you end up having to move his limbs in order to get a better look at the body. You can see right away that wounds differ after all. There are multiple slashes on his arms and finally a stab mark in the back, directly into his heart.

You find a few splashes of blood on the area around the body, a few on the walls, table, and bed; nothing really grabs you about any of them.

Searching the floor reveals some lint and broken shards of glass.

You search through the dresser to find a bunch of what you assume to be Jessica's clothing. For the most part nothing interests you. The small desk is locked, however on top you can see a key; of which you recognize as the key to this very room.
>> No. 16052 edit
File 134952873673.png - (121.41KB , 441x480 , nat_ikaria1.png )
16052
>>16051
While you finish your quick look around the room you notice Natsuhi try the light switch.

Suddenly a bright flash of light sparks up from over by the bed. Natsuhi lets out a quick yelp as she jumps back. As you turn to get a look you see the lamp already starting to dim before quickly going out.

"What was that about?" Hideyoshi asks... Looks like nobody is going to answer.
>> No. 16053 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
16053
>>16052
"It seems that light just went out. Any ideas why?"

I then pick up the key.

"Is this the key to this room? Two questions here: how was this key locked inside, and why isn't Jessica holding onto it?"
>> No. 16054 edit
File 140936888315.png - (21.39KB , 683x546 , Jessica_room_round2.png )
16054
>>16053
"You're right," Hideyoshi mumbles. Taking a better look it seems like the lamp's light bulb is shattered.

You get confirmation yet again that the key you hold is in fact the key to the room.

"That's right, the room was locked wasn't it? What is going on here?" Reinon slightly shouts, clearly shaken up by all these events. In regards to the other questions, they are as lost as you.
"We can't just stand around here, this is a murder!," Hideyoshi adds, "We need to go, call the police, get help! Something!"

"I believe there are guns upstairs, we could get those for protection," Natsuhi says as she remains in the doorway, not having moved at all since the room was opened. Genji confirms that he has the key to the study on his person at the moment.

They plan to head there after everyone is out of the room.

Last edited at 14/08/29(Fri)20:21:23
>> No. 16055 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
16055
>>16054
"Right. Let's take some guns and then return to the dining room to inform everyone else of what happened."
>> No. 16056 edit
File 140936807990.png - (454.01KB , 640x480 , mlib_1cn.png )
16056
>>16055
Natsuhi takes the key to the room from you and locks it after everyone has left.

Everyone swiftly moves upstairs to Kinzo's study, where Genji unlocks the door and you all enter. The door's auto-lock activates behind you.

You look over the room remembering being here the last time. Various bookshelves lining the walls with cabinets. Everything having to do with the occult in someway. Liquor cabinet alongside the bookshelves. The small table with a few chairs off the side. The large desk with two suits of armor on either side. There are a few tables covered in various jars and glasses containers you also recall well. Another portrait of the women hanging on the wall behind the desk. Finally a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, closet, and a balcony as well.

"Please give me a moment while I unlock the guns," Genji says as he moves over to a cabinet in the corner of the room. Natsuhi, Hideyoshi, and Reinon all wait patiently for Genji to finish.
>> No. 16057 edit
File 130932785262.png - (344.17KB , 400x533 , kinjo_limesfin.png )
16057
>>16056
Check for vodka in the liquor cabinet.
>> No. 16058 edit
File 140936857291.png - (422.16KB , 640x480 , mlib_1dn.png )
16058
>>16057
You search through the cabinet and find a large variety of different drinks and spirits. Surprisingly you don't find a single drop of vodka... how weird.
>> No. 16059 edit
File 132668987457.png - (142.63KB , 434x480 , wdk_komarua1.png )
16059
>>16058
"Hmm, a shame there's no vodka here... Is that portrait the same as the one in the main hall? What was her name again?"
>> No. 16060 edit
File 13296144979.png - (84.49KB , 469x478 , hid_fumua1.png )
16060
>>16059
"Hmm? Oh that's Beatrice," Hideyoshi pipes up as the others wait. "Kinzo always said she was a witch that helped him build his fortune."

The others don't seem to have much input on the matter.
>> No. 16131 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
16131
>>16060
"I'd like to say that we should all remain calm. These guns should be used for protection and not for attacking anyone else. There must be a killer on this island, but it need not be among any of us. I'll solve this crime, Natsuhi. When the seagulls cry, everything will be solved, and that culprit will be locked away."
>> No. 16133 edit
File 131312933169.png - (77.53KB , 319x476 , gen_komarua1.png )
16133
>>16131
"... I see, thank you," she says meekly.

At this time Genji has finished pulling out the rifles (there are four) and explains to you something that really puts your previous statement on the pedestal.

"It appears one of the guns is missing, we haven't opened this cabinet since the Master passed away. He would sometimes take walks suddenly with his weapons, and I believe this one was never put back."

Hideyoshi quickly responds with a question, "But that still means... there is a chance the culprit has a gun as well?"

Genji curtly gives a nod. Natsuhi adds, "We should hurry back to the others."
>> No. 16134 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
16134
>>16133
"It would be safest to assume that the culprit has their own weapon regardless of the missing rifle. But I agree, let's go back to the others."

Return with the group to the dining room.
>> No. 16135 edit
File 140944285184.png - (411.35KB , 640x480 , mdin_1cr.png )
16135
>>16134
You leave the study and make your way down to the first floor alongside the group. With no interruptions you make it to the dining room and find everyone else still there and for the most part finished eating.

Everyone quickly notices the guns and demand to know what is happening. Natsuhi informs everyone that Krauss has been killed, additionally that there is a gun missing.

You look around at the room, the second time you have seem everyone's faces go from that of enjoying a meal to despair. Despite one less death, you find the reactions relatively the same.

As before, Eva is quick to jump on the idea this is all a hoax.
"This is just your plan, how do we know he really is dead?" Hideyoshi walks over to her after hearing this and takes her hand.
"It true," he explains, "I saw it for myself, he really was killed."
Eva quickly sccumbs and doesn't argue the fact anymore, seems like nobody else wishes to question it either.

The guns are handed out to Rudolf, Natsuhi, Eva, and Rosa just like the first round.
At the moment everyone is still a bit stunned from the news, however they are willing to answer any questions.
>> No. 16136 edit
File 130869852468.png - (160.61KB , 434x480 , wdk_nayamua1.png )
16136
>>16135
BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAS-aWyhxQc

"From the windows on the balcony we saw Krauss's body sitting inside Jessica's room. We had to break one of those windows to go inside, as the door was locked. And inside that room, on the desk, we found this key. Is this not the key to Jessica's Room? Please tell me, Jessica, why you didn't have this key on your person, or perhaps instead tell me how it ended up locked inside your room. I'd really like to know."
>> No. 16137 edit
File 131231784912.png - (125.19KB , 371x462 , jes_komarua2.png )
16137
>>16136
"The door was locked? I don't know how that could have happened," Seems she takes a moment to think about that herself. "...Oh, I think I forgot the key in there last night. You see I never returned to my room and went to sleep in the guesthouse last night."
>> No. 16138 edit
File 131795800895.png - (143.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua2.png )
16138
>>16137
"Battler, George, is that true? ...And just to confirm, Jessica, you're saying that you left your room's door unlocked last night, with the key inside of it?"
>> No. 16139 edit
File 140944395132.png - (392.45KB , 640x480 , rise_ev17.png )
16139
>>16138
"Yeah that is the case," Battler responds to your question. George also gives a nod. "She came by later in the night and asked to sleep there. We played cards for a bit before doing that."

Jessica confirms what you say, "Yes, I had forgotten it. After everything that happened I didn't really pay attention to what I was doing."
>> No. 16140 edit
File 130828198675.png - (143.31KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea2.png )
16140
>>16139
"...So, we can take this to mean that anyone could have gotten into Jessica's room that night and murdered Krauss. Reinon, how late were you awake last night? Did you see anyone pass by the servant's room door, leaving the guesthouse?"

Last edited at 14/08/30(Sat)17:17:49
>> No. 16141 edit
File 14092894845.png - (117.01KB , 343x445 , rg4_defa1.png )
16141
>>16140
After getting her attention she promptly responds, "I was up until around midnight. I couldn't sleep right away so I think I actually fell asleep... around half past. After you returned I didn't see anyone leave or enter the guesthouse. I did see Jessica enter before you however, I believe that was around 10:30."
>> No. 16142 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
16142
>>16141
"I see. So then, where was everyone after 10:30 last night? Please give me your alibis."
>> No. 16143 edit
File 140726703984.png - (397.27KB , 640x480 , mdin_1d.png )
16143
>>16142
Natsuhi: "I was in bed at that time. I couldn't sleep very well, so I ordered a drink from Sanon, who I heard in the hallway at that time. After that I went to sleep.

Eva and Hideyoshi: "I had already went to my room at that time. I fell asleep shortly after." Hideyoshi tells you he did the same as Eva.

Rudolf and Kyrie: "I had also already headed off for some rest. My wife was with me." Kyrie confirms this.

Rosa: I went to sleep around the same time as the rest. Around 11pm I called the servant room for some medicine but they didn't pick up. No response from the guesthouse servant room either, so I went to the mansion's servant room to find some myself. I returned with some and went to sleep shortly after.

Gohda: "Oh yes, I believe I was in the servant room at the time. I saw you shortly after actually. I was heading off to bed then."

Genji: "I was cleaning on the second floor at that time. I went to sleep before midnight."

Sanon: "I stayed in the servant room the majority of the night. Krauss ordered a drink around 11pm, when I went to deliver it Natsuhi ordered as well. After delivering her drink, I noticed Krauss had finished and left his cup out in the hall to be picked up. On the way back I dropped it and didn't return to the servant room until I had cleaned it up, around 11:30 "

Asune: "I think... I was in the servant room then. I never really checked the time. Either way I went to sleep soon after that."

Reinon: "Besides what I already mentioned, it was not an eventful night. Battler came down a bit later and got some milk for Ange. He took a look at the phone and found that one of the wires was cut! In fact... it was right after you left we noticed it..."

Battler: "I was in the guesthouse the whole night... You saw me there after all. You know, when we bumped into each other on the staircase."

George, Ange, and Jessica: George informs you that the three of them never really left the guestroom after Jessica returned.
>> No. 16144 edit
File 131794687915.png - (144.97KB , 434x480 , wdk_futekia1a.png )
16144
>>16143
"...Genji. You were cleaning the second floor? I checked my watch when I ran into you on the staircase. It was 10:47. And at that time you told me that Krauss had already gone to sleep. Precisely when did he go to sleep, and how did you know?"

Last edited at 14/08/30(Sat)18:22:36
>> No. 16145 edit
File 131312933169.png - (77.53KB , 319x476 , gen_komarua1.png )
16145
>>16144
"...In light of recent matters I must correct that statement. Krauss had wished not to be disturbed the rest of the night and ordered me to inform anyone that he had decided to go to sleep. I last saw him when he entered his study, shortly before 10pm."
>> No. 16146 edit
File 13179539737.png - (144.46KB , 434x480 , wdk_futekia2a.png )
16146
>>16145
"I see. And Sanon, you said that Krauss ordered a drink at around 11, right? Can you give me a more specific time? Did you actually see him alive? You were probably the last person."
>> No. 16147 edit
File 140944917011.png - (136.87KB , 343x480 , rg3_komarua3.png )
16147
>>16146
"I think it may have been a few minutes after 11, I'm sorry I just don't know for sure. I did see him though, I knocked on the door and he opened to take the drink. He didn't say anything to me."
>> No. 16148 edit
File 131795800895.png - (143.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua2.png )
16148
>>16147
"You also said he set his cup outside to be picked up. And then you dropped it? Where, in front of his door? And you remained there, cleaning it up, until 11:30?"
>> No. 16149 edit
File 140647954576.png - (136.17KB , 343x480 , rg3_komarua1.png )
16149
>>16148
"I dropped on my way downstairs, in front of the closet. It was a rather ornate cup, so it took longer to clean up than expected. I know it was 11:30 because I checked the time upon returning to the servant room. Genji can confirm this as he was in the room when I returned." Genji does so.
>> No. 16150 edit
File 130828198675.png - (143.31KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea2.png )
16150
>>16149
"So you would have known if anyone had tried to go between Krauss's Room and Jessica's room. I'm assuming you didn't see anyone, so this means that either Krauss left between the time Sanon went to get Natsuhi a drink, or he left at some point after 11:30. Everyone claims they went to sleep, so could you all please tell me which rooms you were staying in?"
>> No. 16151 edit
File 140945083673.png - (11.99KB , 661x428 , fucking_kinjo.png )
16151
>>16150
Sanon confirms that she did not see anyone during that time as you assumed.

The adults tell you which rooms they were in as well.
>> No. 16152 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
16152
>>16151
"Got it. Krauss had a stab wound in his back, so I don't think the missing gun was used to commit the crime. I believe we should be okay as long as we don't wander off too far from each other. It seems he was probably attacked later that night after midnight, when everyone else was asleep. Does anyone else have anything they would like to add?"
>> No. 16153 edit
File 139372333051.png - (336.08KB , 640x480 , m1f_s1bn.png )
16153
>>16152
“Ah I remember something,” Asune squeaks out. Naturally everyone’s attention is drawn to this. Without having to be prompt she continues, “Around 11:25 I clearly saw the light in Jessica’s room flash!”

Kyrie responds first, “Are you sure of that?”

“Yes, I remember because I thought Jessica was going to sleep, because after flashing a few times it went out. I checked my watch thinking that it was rather late, so I’m sure it was at 11:25!” she concludes.

Eva slowly slinks her way into the conversation, “In other words… you had left your post around the time of the murder, not to mention lied about your alibi.” Nobody had picked up on that, but once it is mentioned murmur fills the room.

“What? No, I didn’t mean-“Asune tries to say before Rosa interrupts.

“Now that that I think about it… I saw Asune leaving the mansion around 11pm,” Rosa states.

“Well? If that isn’t suspicious then I don’t know what is!” Eva jeers to the room. Nobody wants to confirm it out loud, but you can tell they don’t exactly deny it.

“B-but wait… I didn’t,” Asune uttered quietly, clearly getting flustered.

“Cut it out,” suddenly breaks from the back of the room. You see Battler come forwards, “She was going to see me, and I can vouch for her alibi.”

“To see you? That late at night?” Kyrie asks with a perked eyebrow.

Battler scratches the back of his head as he responds with a grin, “Yeah, I had lent her a book you see. I had told her I really wanted to back before the end of the night. So there is nothing wrong, she was just following my request. Besides, Krauss was found in Jessica’s room, if anything that would strengthen her alibi.”

“Battler…” Asune sighs out as she calms down from being suspected. It appears that the tension has been resolved for now.

Following this Jessica decides to talk to everyone, “It’s rather uncomfortable here, shall we move to the parlor?” Everyone agrees and carefully moves to the parlor, guns raised.

Without any issue the group gathers into the parlor and fixes up the room just as you remember last time. As for everyone, well it seems that the change of scenery is the only thing different.
>> No. 16154 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
16154
>>16153
"Hmm... Jessica's light also flashed and went out when we discovered the body. There's probably something important about that. Perhaps it was a signal for someone. And it must be remotely activated, because no one else was in the room when it happened for us. Is there anything particularly wrong with your lamp, Jessica? Could we go take a closer look at it?"
>> No. 16155 edit
File 131231784912.png - (125.19KB , 371x462 , jes_komarua2.png )
16155
"I didn't see anything wrong with it last night," Jessica informs you, "It is a normal lamp as far as I know."

Nobody seems too keen on leaving the parlor.
>> No. 16181 edit
File 130828198675.png - (143.31KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea2.png )
16181
>>16155
"Alright. In any case, I also wanted to ask you, Jessica, about the other envelope you received last night. Please tell me what was inside. Its contents may be relevant to your father's death."
>> No. 16182 edit
File 131305792589.png - (124.70KB , 370x463 , jes_komarua1.png )
16182
>>16181
"...Oh that, I don't think it is important. It was simply grandfather informing me of some of family's poor investments and how I should fix them."

Seems the adults grimace a bit at this. Rudolf chuckles and mentions something about NASA.
>> No. 16183 edit
File 131794509272.png - (14.19KB , 217x157 , kinjo_heh2.png )
16183
>>16182
"Are you sure it's not important? You don't think the culprit could be someone who would benefit from your father's death due to one of these business deals? Especially if it involves NASA."
>> No. 16184 edit
File 131232052159.png - (126.23KB , 370x462 , jes_nayamua1.png )
16184
>>16183
"I suppose that could make sense. Sadly it mainly had the figures of the money lost, not much else that would be beneficial in this situation."
>> No. 16185 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
16185
>>16184
"Okay. I'll just have to take your word for now, but I'll make sure to verify it in the next time loop.

Anyway, Asune... From where did you see the light flash? Where were you at 11:25 PM last night? Please mark it on this map."

Last edited at 14/09/02(Tue)17:37:58
>> No. 16186 edit
File 140970481928.png - (137.84KB , 343x450 , rg7_komarua3.png )
16186
>>16185
"Oh um, I was walking through the rose garden when I saw the light."
>> No. 16187 edit
File 131795800895.png - (143.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua2.png )
16187
>>16186
"So you mean to say that you saw the light through one of the two southern windows, is that correct? ...Why were you looking back at the mansion if you were leaving toward the guesthouse?"
>> No. 16188 edit
File 140860315439.png - (138.89KB , 343x448 , rg7_komarua2.png )
16188
>>16187
"What? Um... Well I guess I was on my way back."
>> No. 16189 edit
File 131805387518.png - (49.88KB , 221x214 , wdk_avatar5.png )
16189
>>16188
"...You guess?"
>> No. 16190 edit
File 136517562666.png - (121.41KB , 352x480 , but_aserua4.png )
16190
>>16189
"Well you know, um," Look like Asune continues to get flustered. Eventually someone else speaks up taking your inquires into consideration.

“Hmm, I can’t get it out of my head,” Rosa adds. She turns in the direction of Asune, “I don't want to suspect you, but I clearly remember you running with your hands to your side… without a book.”

“Oi,” Battler jumps up getting ready to guard against this yet again, “I said I can vouch for her, remember? Besides it was, ugh… just a pocket book. Yeah! You can fit that in your clothing easily.”

“…I think the fact you two left at all is suspicious on its own, “Kyrie explains, “In fact is both you and Asune lied about your alibis. You are still hiding something, aren’t you?”

Battler looks shocked that everyone is turning on him, he begins to sweat, “Not you too Kyrie… come on why would I murder Krauss it makes no sense, why would either of us?”

Despite Battler’s attempts at drawing suspicion away from this it seems everyone can’t beat it out of their heads. Even if they don’t believe it, it can’t exactly be denied… can it?

“I… uhh… well,” Battler crunches up his face in frustration. Suddenly…
>> No. 16191 edit
File 140970635211.png - (385.84KB , 640x480 , rise_ev18.png )
16191
>>16190
Battler reaches out and grabs Asune by the waist and pulls her in close. He grabs her hand and yells out, “WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH TWO LOVERS MEETING EACH OTHER AT NIGHT, HUH? WELL?” The room becomes silent. Either the family members shut their mouths or drop them open.

“With a servant?” Eva eventually exclaims and in turn breaking the silence.

“…Unbelievable, “Natsuhi mutters as she holds her forehead.

After the initial aftermath Rudolf steps out of the group and walks over to Battler. The two of them wordlessly exchange a series of glares at each other. Eventually Rudolf slowly raises his hand… and places it on Battler’s shoulder.

“That is right… as a man you must protect the ones you love,” Rudolf quietly whispers. Battler looks up at him surprised, as if something more than that has passed between them.
“…Dad,” he manages to say.

>> No. 16192 edit
File 139288274120.png - (348.10KB , 640x480 , m1f_s1br.png )
16192
>>16191
Immediately following this, laugher bursts into the room. Jessica is sitting down holding her stomach rolling over herself.

“H-hey what-,” Battler begins to say, quite agitated that she would laugh at something like this. However it quickly becomes apparent that she is not laughing. While it may have started out like that, it grew into a gut wrenching sob. Tears flow from her face. It’s understandable, her father was killed, and the night before all this responsible was pushed onto her. You suppose this happy moment of youth, so drastically different finally broke the dam.

Those innocent cries quickly change however. Slowly but surely Jessica beings to cough; so much in fact you can tell it surely isn’t healthy. “What’s wrong Jessica?” George says as he quickly rushes over to her. She continues to make gestures to her throat, and it seems the family members get the idea.

“She is having an asthma attack, where is her inhaler?” Reinon bursts out, quickly realizing that Jessica doesn’t have it on her. Jessica shakes her head and tries to communicate and a soft whisper managers to escape through the coughing.
George seems to have gotten the idea of the message, “She said it’s in her room, hurry!” George and Battler quickly lift her up and put her arms around both of their shoulders. They make it to the door, with Asune following Battler, before noticing that nobody else has moved.

“What are you all doing? We need to get her help, now!” exclaims Battler.

“Think about it,” Eva states, “If the culprit has a gun moving together just makes us a larger target. It only takes one bullet to kill someone you know.”

While Battler yells about this being about Jessica’s life, you take the time to realize she makes a point. In these types of situations sticking together in one large group seems like the preferable idea, however even if you walk around together it’s no guaranty for safety. Like she says, it only takes one shot...

With Eva and a few of the other adults opposed to leaving the room, it is quickly decided that, after a quick jab to the side Rudolf will go with them; taking one of the rifles for protection. Asune refuses to leave Battler’s side and decides to come as well. As Jessica coughs her lungs out Battler, Rudolf, George, Jessica, and Asune are about to step out of the parlor.

“Last chance, I’d feel safer with one other man, any volunteers?” Rudolf asks with a half look back into the room.
>> No. 16193 edit
File 130869852468.png - (160.61KB , 434x480 , wdk_nayamua1.png )
16193
>>16192
"I'll come with. Everyone else, please stay here. If you have to go somewhere, at least wait until we return. We won't take long."
>> No. 16194 edit
File 140970709095.png - (490.34KB , 640x480 , mjes_1br.png )
16194
>>16193
Everyone agrees to stay put and after getting the key for Jessica's room you leave the parlor with the others. You hear the sound of the door locking behind you.

The six of you quickly head up to the second floor of the mansion and enter Jessica's room with ease. Inside Krauss's corpse is as dead as ever.

Asune lets out a scream and closes her eyes. In the meantime the others look for Jessica's inhaler while jessica sits on one of the chairs surrounding the table.

The room looks just as you left it.
>> No. 16195 edit
File 132668923149.png - (5.39KB , 40x60 , tinykinjo.png )
16195
>>16194
I'll use my knowledge from the previous round to locate the inhaler.
>> No. 16196 edit
File 140970755223.png - (517.65KB , 640x480 , mjes_1a.png )
16196
>>16195
You remember that you don't actually know.

Battler eventually finds the inhaler while you were distracted and gives it to Jessica. After a few moments she seems to calm down, she has as cold sweat though and looks pretty weak from the ordeal.

"How are you feeling," asks George.

"...I'll live," Jessica manages to say, "Just give me a moment."

"No problem, don't push yourself," Battler says with a sigh of relief.

George, Battler, and Asune are around Jessica at the moment. Rudolf is looking out of the window.
>> No. 16197 edit
File 130828198675.png - (143.31KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea2.png )
16197
>>16196
I closely inspect the lamp that flashed earlier. Try turning it on/off, tracking where the power cord leads, feeling it for hidden switches, and generally looking for any other signs of tampering or evidence.
>> No. 16198 edit
File 14097078922.png - (518.93KB , 640x480 , mjes_1cr.png )
16198
>>16197
You take a closer look at the lamp. It seems fairly normal, the bulb has been broken as you remember. You find flipping the switch on and off doesn't produce any light. It is plugged into the wall, additionally you find no evidence of tampering, hidden switches, or anything of the sort.
>> No. 16199 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
16199
>>16198
"I can't seem to find anything odd about the lamp. I do wonder why it fell to the ground, though. Asune, was the lamp on this desk when you saw it flash last night?"
>> No. 16200 edit
File 140970929488.png - (137.60KB , 343x451 , rg7_majimea1.png )
16200
>>16199
"I can't say," she responds, "I never clearly saw the lamp, just the room itself."

Battler adds his own opinion, "Krauss and the culprit must have gotten into a fight," he states as he takes a glimpse at the body, "the light must have broken during that."
>> No. 16201 edit
File 133246325856.png - (143.67KB , 434x480 , wdk_fumana1.png )
16201
>>16200
"That sounds like a good theory. If the lightbulb worked at 11:25, then Krauss must have been killed after that... Well, that's enough speculation for now. Let's return to the others."
>> No. 16202 edit
File 138820362973.png - (301.62KB , 640x480 , +blood_1b.png )
16202
>>16201
The group gets ready to leave the room, making sure Jessica is fine. Seems like she can walk at this point without help so everyone heads out.

BGM: Satsui

Halfway down the staircase you can hear loud arguing, however it is cut short when a gunshot rings out. Then another. Screams and yelling piece the halls. The sounds of glass shattering.

"What is going on!?" Asune screams. Suddenly the door to the parlor slams open. Gohda falls back into the hall, blood pouring from his face. He doesn't move. You cannot see inside the parlor from here, nor can you hear anything anymore.

The sudden extreme turn of events appears to be too much for anyone. Rudolf however gains enough reason to raise his gun and point in the direction of the parlor.
>> No. 16203 edit
File 131260110168.png - (161.29KB , 434x480 , wdk_ikaria1.png )
16203
>>16202
I'll keep my distance from the door just in case there are some stray bullets flying around, waiting for the dust to settle.
>> No. 16204 edit
File 140971331127.png - (92.33KB , 432x480 , rud_odorokib1g.png )
16204
>>16203
You stay away from the door, which is still a great distance from the staircase. Rudolf slowly inches closer, while nobody else dares to speak.

"Who is there?" Rudolf yells in the direction of the parlor.

Suddenly, from a direction you least expected, the glass beside the main doors shattered and you hear something fly by your head. Rudolf turns his gun prepared to shoot as well.
>> No. 16205 edit
File 13180360576.png - (41.29KB , 434x480 , wdk_down.png )
16205
>>16204
Drop down to the floor and crawl, hiding behind the staircase.
>> No. 16206 edit
File 140971380777.png - (306.68KB , 640x480 , bite.png )
16206
>>16205
You quickly duck and cover. Slowly crawling down the steps.

Battler covers Asune with his body as protection and Rudolf lets out a powerful scream as he unleashes his own hell upon the unknown assailant.

You mind clouds, you continue to crawl but something doesn't seem right. You turn around, Rudolf has been hit and is on one knee continuing to return fire.

Battler and Asune haven't moved, yet both remained undamaged. From where you are you can't see George, however you can see Jessica as she coughs up blood and slumps down to the ground.

You continue to crawl trying to get around to the back of the stairs, however you quickly realize that this is a fruitless attempt as you cough up blood as well. Looking at your chest you can tell its already too late for you. You know this feeling, this terrible feeling. Looks like this round has come to an end...

You slowly slip away into the darkness.

~~~~~
>> No. 16207 edit
File 140843769975.png - (286.78KB , 640x480 , rise_ev13.png )
16207
>>16206
BGM: SCHIZOPHRENIA
Little droplets of fluid. Splashes, inconsistent. It played without remorse.

The man came out of his trance. Thinking, not on the present matter. No, this problem would work itself out without issue. The creature was being studied yes, but more importantly, it was being tested.

A crunch, and then a snap. Dancing in the rain...

This process was long, he knew that. He was good at being patient, how long had it been now? ...About 56 days. Shorter this time, much shorter. It was to be expected, he knew what he had been thinking at the time.

Halting of movement, playing stopped.

The man looked up, the small doll he had tossed to its doom had been played with. He let out a small grim smile. The same as last time eh? No, not the result... but the time intrigued him. Repeating... some how it knew exactly how to recreate it.

It threw down its now determined trash and it sunk into the ground. Only the ting strand of blue hair left from the doll.

The man opened his bag once more, perhaps for the last time.

~~~~~

You return to that void of a place, the sinking sensation engulfing your whole body. This time it is quick and clean, a snap on your other arm. It is gone.

In the distance the creature smiles in its own way.

"...try...secret...rule..." it spurts out.

That's right, the secret rules to this gameboard. Before you pass on you can make a single blue trying to guess one of them. Who knows, maybe you'll hit the nail on the head...
>> No. 16209 edit
File 140979041532.png - (153.49KB , 640x480 , scr_117.png )
16209
>>16207
"Each mystery can be solved with clues that can be found within the iteration in which the mystery takes place. That is, while it may be helpful for later players to look for answers to mysteries from the previous round, it is not necessary.

The culprit is the same person across all games.
"
>> No. 16210 edit
File 140687690774.png - (4.55KB , 640x480 , black.png )
16210
>>16209
The creature sways back and forth and its mouth unhinges to regurgitate the truth.

The culprit is the same person for each iteration.

You are once again engulfed and quickly loose sense of yourself.
>> No. 16211 edit
File 140979074412.gif - (3.01MB , 639x352 , 2.gif )
16211
>>16210
>> No. 16213 edit
File 140979158189.png - (318.68KB , 640x480 , sea_1a.png )
16213
>>16211
The sound of the stormy breeze once again brushes against your cheek. You are back on the boat, its almost a sight for sore eyes at this point.

You muscular structure and outward appearance quickly goes about another change. Your hair tinges blue and you shrink in stature. You might have lost something down below as well...

Quickly you take another appearance and begin your third attempt.

Third Thread: Click Here
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason