[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 141013831951.png - (1.53MB , 1500x947 , OPimage5.png )
16538 No. 16538 edit
Previous Rounds: First --- Second --- Third --- Fourth

-

The fifth and final round for reprise. Kinjo returns from the dead to challenge it once more, in his own unique way.

-

Maps

Guesthouse F1
Guesthouse F2

Mansion F1
Mansion F2
Expand all images
>> No. 16540 edit
File 140848259564.png - (202.92KB , 640x480 , sea_1c.png )
16540
The boat splashes across the sea once more.

With quick eyes you spot Rokkenjima in the distance. You will be there shortly.
>> No. 16541 edit
File 141013927365.png - (73.91KB , 143x328 , mar_c12_akuwarai1.png )
16541
>>16540
"Uuu, mister Captain!!! Are we there yet, are we there yet?! Maria is really thirsty, she wants something to drink!"
>> No. 16542 edit
File 132789352325.png - (74.56KB , 364x472 , kaw_defa2.png )
16542
>>16541
"Almost there, I have some water bottles in the back if you want."

The boat points to a cooler.
>> No. 16543 edit
File 141013967955.png - (95.08KB , 306x328 , mar_c11_warai1.png )
16543
>>16542
"Thank you!!!"

Maria reaches into the cooler and grabs a water bottle. She takes a drink out of it and waits for the boat to arrive at Rokkenjima.
>> No. 16544 edit
File 140647391149.png - (495.22KB , 640x480 , rise_ev1.png )
16544
>>16543
You take a water bottle and refresh yourself with the cool contents.

The boat eventually docks and the captain leaves as per usual. Reinon is there to greet you.

"Welcome to Rokkenjima. We have been expecting you Miss Goldbar. I am to guide you to the mansion."
>> No. 16545 edit
File 141014011441.png - (73.59KB , 143x328 , mar_c12_odoroki1.png )
16545
>>16544
Paying no attention to Reinon, Maria will instead run excitedly toward the beach, looking for bottles that may have washed onto shore.

Last edited at 14/09/07(Sun)18:37:42
>> No. 16546 edit
File 141014028980.png - (268.17KB , 640x480 , ep8_end.png )
16546
>>16545
"Ah-hey... wait, where are you going?" You leave a flustered Reinon by the docks and search the beach for any bottles.

Sadly however you do not locate anything of the sort.

Reinon seems to be trying to catch up to you. She really isn't in shape.
>> No. 16547 edit
File 14101404508.png - (74.58KB , 143x325 , mar_c22_niyari1.png )
16547
>>16546
"Maria loves the beach! Let's play together!!"

Maria digs into the sand and starts building a sand castle.
>> No. 16548 edit
File 14101407225.png - (122.70KB , 343x452 , rg4_komarua3.png )
16548
>>16547
"This isn't the time... Here, hand me the envelope. The family is waiting."
>> No. 16549 edit
File 141014089273.png - (73.99KB , 143x328 , mar_c12_komaru1.png )
16549
>>16548
"N, not the time...? Okay. Maria is sorry."

Maria will give Reinon the envelope and follow behind her.
>> No. 16550 edit
File 141011257979.png - (658.44KB , 640x480 , rose_1b.png )
16550
>>16549
Reinon takes you up through the forest and to the rose garden. You see the cousins in the distance under the arbor.

As you get close Reinon speaks up, "The other kids are playing over here. You can stick with them if you would like. I'm going to go give this to the adults now." She would then walk away assuming you don't stop her.
>> No. 16551 edit
File 141014147353.png - (94.56KB , 306x328 , mar_c11_akuwarai1.png )
16551
>>16550
"Okay!"

Maria runs toward the cousins and greets them with a smile.

"Uuu, nice to meet you! My name is Maria! My uncle Kinjo wanted to come play today, but he got sick! So Maria is here to play instead!!"
>> No. 16552 edit
File 140647616229.png - (388.20KB , 640x480 , rise_ev2.png )
16552
>>16551
You leave Reinon and she heads to the mansion.

The cousins greet you pleasantly and Jessica, George, and Battler introduces themselves to you.
"Oh your name is Maria? That's cool we have a cousin with that same name." Battler says with a grin.
Ange shuffles behind Battler. "I'm Ange," she whispers while in hiding.
>> No. 16553 edit
File 141014215316.png - (73.60KB , 143x328 , mar_c12_niyari1.png )
16553
>>16552
"Ange? Don't be scared! Maria will be your friend!"

Maria will take Ange's hand and walk through the rose garden.

"Let's look at all the pretty flowers together!"
>> No. 16554 edit
File 141014247142.png - (570.03KB , 640x480 , garden_1b.png )
16554
>>16553
You take Ange by the hand and lead her out the garden. Luckily she has an umbrella. "Oh... ok." she responds rather surprised.

The other cousins seemed like they were going to say something, but they decided to let your actions be.

You are now walking through the rose garden, away from the mansion and more in the direction of the guesthouse.
>> No. 16555 edit
File 141014308861.png - (95.27KB , 306x325 , mar_c21_warai2.png )
16555
>>16554
"Yeah! No need to be afraid! Maria is here!!"

Maria continues to wander around the rose garden with Ange. If she sees a withering flower, Maria would take note of it.

Once far enough from the others, Maria speaks to Ange in a quiet voice.


"Hey Ange, do you want to know a secret? Only Maria knows this, and you can't tell anyone, okay?"
>> No. 16556 edit
File 14101431896.png - (89.83KB , 222x379 , en2_defa1b.png )
16556
>>16555
You find no withering flowers.

"A secret? I swear I won't tell." Ange says with eager eyes.
>> No. 16557 edit
File 141014354929.png - (74.75KB , 143x325 , mar_c22_def1.png )
16557
>>16556
BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X76lu7TCvOg

"...Maria is a witch. She knows the future, and she came to this island to tell you about it. ...Tonight at dinner, your cousin Jessica will be announced as the next head of the family, and all of your grandfather's wealth shall be given to her."
>> No. 16558 edit
File 137351179859.png - (89.38KB , 222x379 , en2_defa2c.png )
16558
>>16557
"Uwa...a witch that can see the future... really?" she takes a look back at Jessica, "That's silly why would Jessica be like grandpa?"
>> No. 16559 edit
File 141014417538.png - (94.56KB , 306x328 , mar_c11_ikari1.png )
16559
>>16558
"Maria only knows the future. Maria doesn't know why. But it will come to pass. Maria will need your help tomorrow, as a witch's apprentice. Only those who believe in magic can help witches, so please believe, Ange."

After listening to Ange's response, Maria will lead her back to the cousins and go with them.
>> No. 16560 edit
File 140857681179.png - (257.66KB , 640x480 , rise_ev14.png )
16560
>>16559
"Umm, well if you need me I will help." Seems Ange is still a bit doubtful.

You head back to the cousins who inform you that dinner should be getting ready now. You then head inside.

ḵ̡͈͙̻̪̦͋́́$̛̗̜̩̥͕͖̐͛͒ͫ̎͒̀i̾ͯ̒̀̌̈́̅͌͝҉͍͇^̷̔̿̎̄̋̏̊͏̬͚̭̭n͉͉͓͇̱̪̑̄ͪ#̵̶̮͍͙ͬ͒ͯj̓ͦͫ̂̈
̷͙̥̼͆̚͟͞"̢̲͔͔̘͇͔͇̘̔̌̽̃̉͊̚ǫ̺͕͕̟̬̞̩ͩ̓[̵̰͔̪̥͙̰̃̇ͥ͌̑ͨ̅́s͉͚̤͍̬̣̮̭̃̅ͥͧ͌͛̎͛͝ͅ]̛̺̬͊ͤ
͔̺̱u̳͙̜̤̣̻̪͎̻ͯͨ̉̀͛ͬͭ̚)͖̖̫͎̱̣̒ͬ̋͑̉̌ͩ̄͜x̄ͫ̆̓͏̵̧̝͙ͅ


As per usual you find time to skip forward as you enter the mansion. However you remember the facts differently, most likely from your ridiculous transformation during this round. This being said not much was different, you didn't read the will, and the adults opened it at the same time. Besides that everything seems to be the same.

You are standing in front of your guestroom.
>> No. 16561 edit
File 141014215316.png - (73.60KB , 143x328 , mar_c12_niyari1.png )
16561
>>16560
Maria will check her watch (a birthday gift from her uncle Kinjo) and then go inside the cousin's room.
>> No. 16562 edit
File 141012408239.png - (107.33KB , 356x470 , geo_defa1.png )
16562
>>16561
It is 8:50pm. you enter the cousins room and find Battler, Ange, and George preparing to play cards.

"So, did you check out your room?" George asks.
>> No. 16563 edit
File 141014659720.png - (95.32KB , 306x325 , mar_c21_warai1.png )
16563
>>16562
"Uuu! Maria did! It's really great!

...Where is Jessica? Can Maria go play with her?"
>> No. 16564 edit
File 130828255432.png - (117.79KB , 352x480 , but_futekia5.png )
16564
>>16563
"Ah I think Jessica is having some alone time. You can play with her later alright?" Battler says.

"Would you like to play cards in the meantime?" George offers.
>> No. 16565 edit
File 141014776938.png - (73.31KB , 143x328 , mar_c12_uu1.png )
16565
>>16564
"...Cards? Okay."

Maria will play cards for no more than 20 minutes.

"...Uuu, Maria needs to go to the bathroom. Break time, break time!"

Maria will look at Ange, suggesting she come with Maria.
>> No. 16566 edit
File 141014797676.png - (402.29KB , 640x480 , air_t1a.png )
16566
>>16565
"Ah, I need to go as well."

The two of you then leave the currently in progress card game and head to the bathroom.
>> No. 16567 edit
File 141014830185.png - (94.71KB , 306x325 , mar_c21_niyari1.png )
16567
>>16566
"...So, Ange. You believe that Maria is a witch, don't you? Do you want to learn how to use magic, too?"
>> No. 16568 edit
File 14101431896.png - (89.83KB , 222x379 , en2_defa1b.png )
16568
>>16567
"Yeah, Jessica really did become grandpa. It was scary.

I can use magic as well?"
>> No. 16569 edit
File 141014903018.png - (73.45KB , 143x325 , mar_c22_def1K.png )
16569
>>16568
"Uuu! Ange can! But first we must end this card game. Then we can play magic in Maria's room."

Maria explains to Ange how to win the card game using her knowledge from the very first round, telling her who will have what cards and which cards to take. Maria will then lead Ange back to the cousin's room.

"Uuu, Maria and Ange wanna go play in Maria's room. But we'll finish this card game first!"

Carry out the rest of the game to Ange's victory.

Last edited at 14/09/07(Sun)21:22:30
>> No. 16570 edit
File 141014931739.png - (383.68KB , 640x480 , g2f_r1c.png )
16570
>>16569
You tell Ange what to do and you return to finish the games.

Time and time again Ange fails and the cards seem different then what you told her to pick. Eventually she loses.

She puffed out her cheeks and complains to you, "You were wrong Maria."
"Oh? Were you two making a plan out in the hallway?" Battler asks with a sly grin.
You are currently still in the cousin's room.
>> No. 16571 edit
File 14101501173.png - (95.39KB , 306x325 , mar_c21_komaru1.png )
16571
>>16570
"...It's okay Ange, there is still much to learn. Maria will teach you how to use magic better, so that Ange will win the next game. Let's go to Maria's room, okay?"
>> No. 16572 edit
File 137351095430.png - (89.13KB , 222x379 , en2_defa2.png )
16572
>>16571
"...Alright."

Ange then follows you to the room. She is waiting to hear what you have to say.
>> No. 16573 edit
File 141013927365.png - (73.91KB , 143x328 , mar_c12_akuwarai1.png )
16573
>>16572
"Okay! Because Maria has chosen Ange as her apprentice, Ange must keep this a secret! That is the witch's code of honor!"

Maria closes (but does not lock) the door. She then takes out a pen and paper from her suitcase and begins drawing magic circles.

"These are called magic circles. Each one has a different meaning. This one is the fifth pentacle of Mars... It protects humans from evil. Here, draw the fifth pentacle of Mars with Maria."

Maria will show Ange how to draw the magic circle.

"...Maria knows that something very bad will happen tonight, and Maria must her magic to stop it."
>> No. 16574 edit
File 137344335672.png - (88.08KB , 222x379 , en2_defa1d.png )
16574
>>16573
Ange follows your instructions and learns how to draw magic circles.

"What are we supposed to do with these now?" she asks.
>> No. 16580 edit
File 141021780337.png - (94.65KB , 306x325 , mar_c21_def2.png )
16580
>>16574
"Maria and Ange must deliver these magic charms to four people: Reinon, Jessica, and Jessica's mom and dad. They will need to be protected from evil magic tonight. So because they are not here, Maria and Ange will have to look for them in the mansion."

Last edited at 14/09/08(Mon)16:46:03
>> No. 16581 edit
File 137351179859.png - (89.38KB , 222x379 , en2_defa2c.png )
16581
>>16580
"Oh okay. Should we go to the mansion then?" she asks meekly.
>> No. 16582 edit
File 141022053091.png - (73.89KB , 143x328 , mar_c12_ikari1.png )
16582
>>16581
"Yeah. Maria will lead the way."

Maria pockets the drawings and takes Ange with her downstairs and out the guesthouse, to the mansion. Maria will also peek inside the servant's room to see if anyone is inside as she leaves the guesthouse. And she will check her watch too.

Last edited at 14/09/08(Mon)16:55:53
>> No. 16583 edit
File 141022078857.png - (310.99KB , 640x480 , mhal_2ar.png )
16583
>>16582
You find Asune inside the servant room. With a snag of an umbrella you quickly leave the guesthouse and head over to the mansion with Ange. Your watch tells you that it is currently, 9:25.

You enter the main hall. You can hear the adults discussing in the parlor. You do not see anyone come down the stairs.
>> No. 16584 edit
File 141022158827.png - (74.56KB , 143x325 , mar_c22_def2.png )
16584
"Okay, Maria and Ange must be quiet. To Jessica's room!"

Cautiously and quietly move upstairs and enter Jessica's room, holding Ange's hand.
>> No. 16585 edit
File 141003535118.png - (518.79KB , 640x480 , mjes_1cn.png )
16585
>>16584
Ange follows you quietly to up the stairs and to Jessica's room. You walk into Jessica's room without any problems. Nobody is inside.

"Mmm, Jessica isn't here." Ange mumbles.
>> No. 16586 edit
File 141022199915.png - (94.22KB , 306x328 , mar_c11_odoroki1.png )
16586
>>16585
"Uuu, Jessica not here... Ange can still place the magic charm on her bed. Jessica will see it when she comes back!"

Maria should know from previous iterations that Jessica left her key in this room. While Ange is distracted, Maria will go look for the key, take it, and then unscrew the lightbulb from the lamp and take it too.
>> No. 16587 edit
File 137351095430.png - (89.13KB , 222x379 , en2_defa2.png )
16587
>>16586
You successfully place the magic paper and then quickly locate the key which you take. You also unscrew the light bulb and pocket it.

"Now what, Maria?" Ange asks.
>> No. 16588 edit
File 141014830185.png - (94.71KB , 306x325 , mar_c21_niyari1.png )
16588
>>16587
"Uuu... Ange can place the next magic charm under Jessica's dad's door. The room right across this one."

While Ange slips the paper under the door, Maria will lock Jessica's room from the outside.
>> No. 16589 edit
File 137344335672.png - (88.08KB , 222x379 , en2_defa1d.png )
16589
>>16588
Ange shoves it under the Krauss's door and you quickly lock Jessica's door before she notices.

"All done here!" She replies happily.
>> No. 16590 edit
File 141013967955.png - (95.08KB , 306x328 , mar_c11_warai1.png )
16590
>>16589
"Uuu! Maria will take care of Jessica's mom's room! Watch!"

Maria will check her watch and approach Natsuhi's door. Then, Maria will knock on the door and wait for a response.
>> No. 16591 edit
File 138957357568.png - (339.38KB , 640x480 , m_door1.png )
16591
>>16590
You fail to get a response after knocking. It is currently 9:37.

You do however hear someone coming up the stairs.
>> No. 16592 edit
File 141022369911.png - (95.62KB , 306x325 , mar_c21_ikari1.png )
16592
>>16591
Grab Ange and dive into the closet nearby. Keep the door open just enough to see who it is.
>> No. 16593 edit
File 133084214490.png - (104.74KB , 439x480 , kla_majimea1.png )
16593
>>16592
You take hold on Ange and quickly dive into the closet. Leaving the door open a crack allows you to see into the hall.

After a few moments you hear the footsteps reach the top and get closer, you then see Krauss pass by you and presumably enter his study.
>> No. 16594 edit
File 141022411628.png - (73.58KB , 143x328 , mar_c12_def1.png )
16594
>>16593
"...No answer. Jessica's mom should be coming upstairs soon. Let's wait in here."

Remain in the closet with Ange for no less than eight minutes, keeping a lookout for Natsuhi.

Last edited at 14/09/08(Mon)17:59:02
>> No. 16595 edit
File 139475617258.png - (286.11KB , 640x480 , m_door2.png )
16595
>>16594
You wait around 8 minutes and slowly hear some footsteps rising. You see Natsuhi walk by and knock on Krauss's study.

"Enter," you hear him say. She then does so. Through the wall you can hear mumbling, but you can't quite make it out just standing there.
>> No. 16596 edit
File 141022500235.png - (82.89KB , 195x325 , mar_c23_naku1.png )
16596
>>16595
"Uuuu.... uuUuuuUUuuuuU...!!"

Maria steps out of the closet, and standing in front of Krauss's study, begins crying very loudly.
>> No. 16597 edit
File 140726158916.png - (323.97KB , 640x480 , m2f_p1b.png )
16597
>>16596
After a moment Natsuhi exits the study and finds you bawling your eyes out.

"Maria?" Natsuhi says out loud and comes over to you, "What is the matter?"

You see Krauss peek his head out of the study as well.
>> No. 16598 edit
File 141022544349.png - (75.62KB , 143x325 , mar_c22_naku1.png )
16598
>>16597
"......Uuuu... Is it true... What Jessica's parents said just now, ...is it really true...?!"

Maria looks Natsuhi in the eyes and tugs at her dress, wearing the saddest face a little girl can have.
>> No. 16599 edit
File 14102256962.png - (120.18KB , 441x480 , nat_tukarea2.png )
16599
>>16598
"That Krauss isn't feeling good? Yes, but its nothing to worry about. He just needs to sleep."

Well you feel pretty stupid now.

"Here, you shouldn't be walking around. I can get a servant to take you back to your room."

You also notice Ange through the crack in the closet with a worried expression.
>> No. 16600 edit
File 141014011441.png - (73.59KB , 143x328 , mar_c12_odoroki1.png )
16600
>>16599
"...Be okay, be okay..."

Maria stops crying.

"But Maria can't go back yet! Playing hide and seek! Gotta find Ange!"

Maria gives Ange another look, to keep the closet door closed.

Last edited at 14/09/08(Mon)18:31:18
>> No. 16601 edit
File 139098266640.png - (240.48KB , 640x480 , m2f_p1ar.png )
16601
>>16600
Ange gets the message and stays hidden.

"I see... Well if you are in trouble just head to the servant room." She then tells you where it is, and then leaves down the staircase. Krauss has also retreated into his study once more.
>> No. 16602 edit
File 141014417538.png - (94.56KB , 306x328 , mar_c11_ikari1.png )
16602
>>16601
Maria will open the closet door.

"Maria was right... Jessica's parents are in trouble tonight. Thank you for helping Maria come this far. ...Please stay here and keep quiet. Maria will bring something back for Ange in a few minutes."

Maria goes downstairs to the kitchen and checks her watch.

Last edited at 14/09/08(Mon)18:44:51
>> No. 16603 edit
File 138986613844.png - (388.58KB , 640x480 , m1f_p1b.png )
16603
>>16602
Ange agrees and you leave her. Seems she is pretty tough for someone her age.

You head down to the kitchen. You can hear Gohda inside washing dishes like usual. It is currently 9:55pm.
>> No. 16604 edit
File 141013927365.png - (73.91KB , 143x328 , mar_c12_akuwarai1.png )
16604
>>16603
Maria walks into the kitchen and gets Gohda's attention.

"Uuu, mister Gohda! Maria is hungry. Can Maria have some candy?"
>> No. 16605 edit
File 131322496631.png - (78.67KB , 342x480 , goh_hohoemia1.png )
16605
>>16604
You enter the kitchen and get Gohda's attention.

"Ah why hello there. I'm deeply sorry to say that I do not have any candy. However if you are hungry I can easily make you a nutritional sandwich."
>> No. 16606 edit
File 141022773586.png - (80.93KB , 195x325 , mar_c23_def1K.png )
16606
>>16605
"N-no... candy...?!"

Maria will take the sandwich and return to Ange. They'll split it in half and eat it together.
>> No. 16607 edit
File 140726158916.png - (323.97KB , 640x480 , m2f_p1b.png )
16607
>>16606
He takes a few minutes to make the sandwich and you leave the kitchen. As you pass through the hall you see Natsuhi enter the parlor.

You find nobody in the second floor hallway and return to Ange no problem. "Ah Maria, I heard someone walking outside when you were gone. They didn't hear me though."
>> No. 16608 edit
File 141022833893.png - (293.71KB , 640x480 , rise_ev16.png )
16608
>>16607
After a few moments you hear someone else coming upstairs. Looks like Natsuhi returned. She enters Krauss's study once again.

There seems to be a heated conversation going on, and the walls of the closet seem rather thin. You can't help but listen in.

“-ine. There is no need to postpone any deals. Just because the will was specific it doesn’t mean we can’t work with it. Eva really loves to press the issue but we have this completely under the control.” You hear Krauss mumble through the wall.

“…Dear” Natsuhi tries to interrupt only for Krauss to do so instead.

“Jessica will come around. There will be no problem, they won’t find out about her. We can split the money and it will all be good.” He sounds pretty unsure of that himself. Natsuhi once again tries to get his attention in futile attempts.

“Eva is one thing but Rosa needs to be sorted out as well. I’m sure that-“

“Please listen to me!” Natsuhi cries out. Silence falls upon your ear. It seems like she got his attention. “W-what is wrong? What is it?” he quickly responds.

“There is… something I need to tell you. Something I have kept hidden for a long time… about Jessica.” She explains quickly. You can’t see their faces, but you can only imagine Krauss has become completely serious at this point. He tells her to continue and she does so.

“You recall … that you were overseas when we... got Jessica right?” Krauss no longer interrupts. The atmosphere is chilling. Natsuhi begins to choke up as she proceeds. “The truth is… I didn’t actually have a stillbirth.”

After a deathly long pause Krauss begins to mutter.
“…No, impossible. You mean that Jessica is…” You hear movement from within the room, seems like one of them has sat down. The faint sound of Natsuhi crying can be heard between her explanations.

“You father found out, and demanded I get an abortion, but… I- I threw… I murdered the baby your father gave us. I then swapped it with our own.”

You heard Krauss move to the back of the room as he talks, “This… this is too much." He takes a deep breath, and then stops. "But wait... this is perfect!” He lets out a long laugh of relief. “It was unlikely that Eva or the others would find out, but with this it means that Jessica truly is the granddaughter of Kinzo Ushiromiya. There is nothing to worry about now!”

Natsuhi continues to remain silent after this. Quietly sobbing as Krauss enjoys this victory. Suddenly you hear the sound of a very soft, quite doorknob being turned outside, and some other door being closed further down in the hallway.
>> No. 16650 edit
File 141030894513.png - (73.48KB , 143x328 , mar_c12_def2.png )
16650
>>16608
"...Maria understands now. Come, Ange. Let's finish the magic ritual."

Maria will take Ange out into the hall and slide one of the magic drawings underneath Natsuhi's door.

Last edited at 14/09/09(Tue)17:29:27
>> No. 16651 edit
File 131329945267.png - (77.99KB , 319x477 , gen_defa1.png )
16651
>>16650
As you walk into the hallway you come face to face with Genji creeping past the study. His face plastered with a grim cold glare that freezes you in place.

For whatever reason he ignores you and walks by. Then he proceeds down the staircase and out of sight.
>> No. 16652 edit
File 141030986511.png - (94.15KB , 306x328 , mar_c11_majime1.png )
16652
>>16651
Maria takes Ange downstairs, entering the servant room together.
>> No. 16653 edit
File 140860479541.png - (350.99KB , 640x480 , g1f_r1a.png )
16653
>>16652
You go downstairs and open the servant room door. The bell chimes and inside you find Sanon standing over by her locker.

"Oh what are you to doing up so late?" she asks. Upon doing so you let out a yawn, seems you are getting tired.
>> No. 16654 edit
File 141031150463.png - (82.59KB , 195x325 , mar_c23_komaru1.png )
16654
>>16653
"Uuuu, playing games... Maria tired. Can Sanon take us back?"

Maria takes out another magic circle drawing and shows it to Sanon.

"...For Reinon."
>> No. 16655 edit
File 141031174859.png - (136.09KB , 343x480 , rg3_hohoemia2.png )
16655
>>16654
"I'll call Asune to come and get you, alright" she says with a smile.

You hand her the drawing, "Oh this is... very nice. I'll make sure Reinon gets it." She then goes and calls the guesthouse.
>> No. 16656 edit
File 141031210479.png - (246.05KB , 640x480 , g1f_p1br.png )
16656
>>16655
After a few minutes Asune arrives at the room and takes you over to the guesthouse.

-

Once inside of the guesthouse she enters the servant room, leaving the two of you in the hallway.
>> No. 16657 edit
File 14101404508.png - (74.58KB , 143x325 , mar_c22_niyari1.png )
16657
>>16656
"Uuu, Maria's gonna sleep now. Thank you for helping, Ange! Good night!"

After telling Ange good night, Maria enters her room, locks the door, and goes to sleep.
>> No. 16658 edit
File 140687690774.png - (4.55KB , 640x480 , black.png )
16658
>>16657
"Your welcome, I had fun!" She then enters her room and leaves you.

You copy her by entering your own room, locking it, then quickly falling asleep.

-----
----
---
--
-End of the First Night-
--
---
----
-----
>> No. 16659 edit
File 140726620964.png - (418.33KB , 640x480 , g1f_r2bn.png )
16659
>>16658
You open your eyes, dawn of a new day. The last day. Who knows what will happen this time around...

Immediately obvious is the fact you hear knocking at your door and Ange's voice calling through it.

"Maria? We are going to get breakfast, you awake yet?" she calls happily.
>> No. 16660 edit
File 141013967955.png - (95.08KB , 306x328 , mar_c11_warai1.png )
16660
>>16659
"Uuu!! Maria's awake, Maria's awake!!"

Open the door and go with Ange to breakfast.
>> No. 16661 edit
File 141031529027.png - (433.49KB , 640x480 , g_o1a.png )
16661
>>16660
You meet up with Battler, George, Jessica, and Ange outside of your door.

"Almost had you sleeping in eh? Well let's all head over then," Battler comments. You then walk down the staircase and out of the guesthouse. On the way out you notice Reinon in the servant room.
>> No. 16662 edit
File 141031541771.png - (348.67KB , 640x480 , mdin_1dr.png )
16662
>>16661
You quickly enter the mansion, and make it to the dining hall. You then take your seat.

Looking around you see Rosa, Rudolf, Kyrie, Eva, Hideyoshi, Natsuhi, and all of the cousins around the table. Eventually Gohda and Genji come into the dining room with the food carts and begin to prepare the table. Krauss is then noticed to be missing.

"Did Krauss sleep in?" Rudolf asks just like you remember from the last round.
"I suppose he must, I will go and fetch him," Natsuhi explains, and as on cue Krauss enters the room once more alive and well.

"Sorry I'm late, let us start," he says as he takes his seat.

With everyone now here breakfast is set on the table and given out to each person. Gohda begins yet another little speech, which you have gotten tired of listening to after all these repeats. Your food is set in front of you and everyone starts to eat.
>> No. 16663 edit
File 141014308861.png - (95.27KB , 306x325 , mar_c21_warai2.png )
16663
>>16662
Eat food, eat food! Uuu~!
>> No. 16664 edit
File 140944285184.png - (411.35KB , 640x480 , mdin_1cr.png )
16664
>>16663
You begin to munch in your food and eventually some discussion starts amongst the family.

“So Krauss,” Hideyoshi starts after swallowing a mouth full of food. “We have another whole day, what are you plans?”

Krauss smiles a bit before responding, “Well of course you are all eager to continue where we left off tomorrow, after breakfast we can resume in the parlor.” He then turns to Jessica, “I suppose we can have some of your time for this?”

Jessica looks hard at him, “I’ll give you thirty minutes, “she explains with a small tilt of her head upwards.

“Would you like some more water?” Genji asks of her, she agrees and he quickly retrieves it for her.

“Well,” Eva starts, “I think we can reach an agreement that everyone is happy on.” She then mumbles something about if Rosa won’t stop complaining about hospital bills. To this Rosa doesn’t make a comment and just ignores it.

Battler, who is seating close to you whispers to George, “Even when they aren’t discussing money, they are still discussing money.” George gives him a sympathetic glance and laughs it off.

“Is everyone enjoying their meal?” Gohda asks with a large grin on his face.
>> No. 16665 edit
File 141014776938.png - (73.31KB , 143x328 , mar_c12_uu1.png )
16665
>>16664
"...Rosa, hospital? Is Rosa sick...?"
>> No. 16666 edit
File 141031774467.png - (106.62KB , 356x470 , geo_hohoemia1.png )
16666
>>16664
"Ah no... my daughter is." she says, without explaining any further.

Eventually everyone finishes their meal and Gohda and Genji begin to pack everything up.

Krauss rises from the table and speaks, "Well then, let us get started," he then gestures for the adults and Jessica to follow him to the parlor.

"Well I suppose we should head out to?" George says to Battler, Ange and yourself as the adults start to leave the room.
>> No. 16667 edit
File 141014659720.png - (95.32KB , 306x325 , mar_c21_warai1.png )
16667
>>16666
"Yeah! Let's play, let's play!"
>> No. 16668 edit
File 138820362973.png - (301.62KB , 640x480 , +blood_1b.png )
16668
>>16667
As you stand up you feel as if something is wrong. You suddenly notice that Jessica has stopped in the doorway of the parlor and started to cough.

Krauss comes back into the room and walks up to here, “Where is your inha-“ but he stops halfway as Jessica collapses onto the ground.

“What is going on?” You hear Rudolf shoat as the adults come back into the room. You see Jessica laying on the ground convulsing and blood coming from her mouth.

Yelling flies around the room. Panic beings to quickly over take the room. Popele asking to call for help. Swearing that there is no longer a doctor on the island. You try to notice each individual reaction but something else is wrong. You feel a similar sensation, one you remember well. The feeling of death.

As you collapse onto the ground the last thing you see is Jessica’s dead eyes staring in your direction.


-----
>> No. 16670 edit
File 141031884743.png - (99.11KB , 426x373 , sprite.png )
16670
BGM: A Long Story

With hazey eyes you, for the last time, awake in this god forsaken place. No longer the dark cell you once saw, but a bright light had filled the room.

The creature sat in the corner, it asked you nothing.

Despite this you feel you can still get a response. The final attempt at a secret rule...
>> No. 16671 edit
File 14103198847.png - (94.70KB , 306x325 , mar_c21_majime1.png )
16671
>>16670
The player's life force and Jessica's life force are connected. When one dies, the other must also die.
>> No. 16672 edit
File 140687690774.png - (4.55KB , 640x480 , black.png )
16672
>>16671
With a small mumble the creature confirms.

"The player shares the same fate as Jessica. If Jessica dies so does the player."

The lights then snap off and the curtains close.
>> No. 16673 edit
File 13786221631.png - (62.01KB , 500x325 , tumblr_m239ynnbvp1ql7vn1o1_500.png )
16673
>>16668
~~~~~~

BGM: Perplexed People

The man sat in the tearoom, pondering the latest outcome. It had come to a close as expected, well, it should have at least.

Five attempts over; all five times succumbed to fate. Perhaps it was better this way, he thought. If he had his way, overcoming fate would have been a much more boring outcome. People like suspense and mystery.

He stood up from the chair and walked forward in no particular direction. He recited the words he had repeated not so long ago.

"I wish you the best in bringing the culprit to justice."

Surely it was a challenge yes, but not impossible. Either way it never ended up being achieved so he was left with this.

With a quick pause in his step he decided that this would be the more entertaining outcome after all. He then prepared invitations to his teaparty.

~~~~~

Endgame Thread
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason