[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 14520215183.jpg - (165.85KB , 800x600 , x_bg07c.jpg )
18739 No. 18739 edit
First Thread: Click Here

Second Thread: Click Here

-

Recap: Kinjo fled the city to get away from the press interested in the Rokkenjima incident. Now in the old mountain village of Nisekawa he is staying with his old friend Masato. On the fourth day death falls on the village, and Kinjo takes it upon himself to solve the mysteries presented.
Expand all images
>> No. 18740 edit
Items on Person: Wallet, Ticket Stubs, Detective Badge, Cold Pills, Locked Padlock

Maps:
Main Map
Inn Map
Abandoned House
Ruin Maps
Ouside Yamada House
Washinosu Estate
Incomplete Saginomiya Estate
Room Saeko was Found

Characters:
Masato Ozawa
Yuuichi Ozawa
Kiyo
Koji Washinosu
Heihachiro Washinosu
Hideki Kawashiro
Yoshiko Fukushima
Ichiro Fukushima
Jiro Yamada
Ayano Yamada
Yui Yamada
Isao
Shizuka Saginomiya
Saeko Saginomiya
??? Saginomiya
Lee
Koichi - >>17550
>> No. 18743 edit
File 143459997468.png - (471.19KB , 600x447 , togdev23.png )
18743
"Alright, come tell me if you need anything."

Masato leaves you; you are currently in the main entrances to the inn. Your feet sting badly making it hard to walk.
>> No. 18747 edit
File 130827258925.png - (46.25KB , 434x480 , wdk_corner.png )
18747
>>18743
I go to the bathroom to see if I can take a quick bath to help my feet recover.
>> No. 18748 edit
File 142950506968.png - (635.59KB , 800x600 , bg106_n_no.png )
18748
>>18747
You go to the hot springs and soak your feet in the bath for a while. After ten minutes or so you start to feel better and soon the pain is all gone.
>> No. 18749 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
18749
>>18748
I go fetch Masato, wherever he went.
>> No. 18750 edit
File 142205494833.png - (270.58KB , 640x480 , togdev1.png )
18750
>>18749
You find him in the living room.

"Hmm, need something?"
>> No. 18751 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
18751
>>18750
"I was hoping to ask you a few questions about the... murder, actually. If you don't mind. Because I can trust you."
>> No. 18752 edit
File 14523140777.png - (249.73KB , 514x409 , togdev45.png )
18752
>>18751
"Of course, I don't think I'll be any help making deductions or anything, but if you have any questions I will try to answer. What did you have in mind?"
>> No. 18753 edit
File 134170555454.png - (41.35KB , 434x480 , wdk_up.png )
18753
>>18752
I ask the following:
When was the last time you saw Mr. Washinosu?
What time did you wake up this morning?
What did you do after waking up and prior to discovering the body this morning?
Where on this map is Mr. Washinosu's house?
Is Mr. Washinosu known for taking nightly or morning walks?
Do you believe anyone had a strong enough motive to kill him?
Can you think of any reasons why the power poles have messed up transformers?
Had you noticed a lack of electrical power recently?
Are deer common around here?
>> No. 18754 edit
File 145231556564.png - (75.08KB , 800x800 , washinosuhouseis.png )
18754
>>18753

-I last saw him at the town hall meeting.
-Around 7:30, you got up shortly after that.
-Made breakfast.
-Marked on map.
-I wouldn't think so, he has a hard time getting around as it is.
-No idea
-The power poles are messed up? I guess that explains why the power was out at the estate.
-Deer are common.
>> No. 18755 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
18755
>>18754
"All right. So after waking up, you immediately went to making breakfast, and never left the kitchen until you went outside? Did you ever look out the window to maybe see something suspicious going on? Was Yuuichi awake that early?"
>> No. 18756 edit
File 145231624717.png - (54.27KB , 274x184 , morelights.png )
18756
>>18755
"That's right. Sadly didn't get a look outside though, and Yuuichi was sleeping at that time.
>> No. 18757 edit
File 130869852468.png - (160.61KB , 434x480 , wdk_nayamua1.png )
18757
>>18756
"All right. When I split up to go make the phonecall to the police, what did you end up doing until I regrouped with you?"
>> No. 18758 edit
File 145231710744.png - (164.51KB , 672x505 , togdev46.png )
18758
>>18757
"Ichiro and I took the body straight to the estate. The gate was open so we entered and after opening the door to the house Koji left one of the rooms and found us. After that... well, as you can imagine he was taken back, and we let him mourn over the body for a while in the entrance, before moving the body further into the room.

I had asked him if he had seen his father leave the house, but he didn't. The last time he saw him was around midnight when Koji went to sleep. After that you showed up, I didn't notice until then, we must have been standing in that entrance way for a long time."
>> No. 18759 edit
File 130828198675.png - (143.31KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea2.png )
18759
>>18758
"I see. Very well then, that's all for now. Thanks. I'll be over at the Yamada house if you need to find me."

I go to the Yamada house.
>> No. 18760 edit
File 142344899782.png - (456.61KB , 640x478 , togdev11.png )
18760
>>18759
You depart and shortly after arrive at the house. The mark in the road where the body used to be lays empty.

Knocking on the door results in Ayano appearing, "Kinzaki was it? Can I help you?" she asks cautiously.
>> No. 18761 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
18761
>>18760
"Regarding what happened this morning... I'm currently looking into the matter, and I could use your cooperation, as you were the first one to find it. So I'd just like to ask a few questions. If you don't mind, that is."
>> No. 18762 edit
File 145236257283.jpg - (37.07KB , 400x300 , yhbg1.jpg )
18762
>>18761
"Right, I am fine with that. Would you like to come in?" she says offering you a more comfortable place to sit and talk.
>> No. 18764 edit
File 131794509272.png - (14.19KB , 217x157 , kinjo_heh2.png )
18764
>>18762
"Of course, thanks."

I follow her inside, examining my surroundings.
>> No. 18765 edit
File 145256413861.png - (4.36KB , 420x360 , yamadahouseF1.png )
18765
>>18764
You get the general bearings and Ayano directs you to a living room where you plant you rear. You hear the click of a kettle turn on and she returns and sits down across from you, apparently waiting for you to start.

The living room has a couch, which you are now sitting on. Across from it are two chairs are are to the right of you and a coffee table in the middle. This place certainly is more western then the rest of the houses you've been in so far. To the left in the corner is a tv which is off. Directly to the left is the window. There are also some drawers and plants in the corners of the room and a few paintings with weird over large wooden frames.
>> No. 18766 edit
File 131795800895.png - (143.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua2.png )
18766
>>18765
BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk8fTFbH248

"...So, to start off. What time did you wake up this morning, and what were you doing up until you found the body?"
>> No. 18767 edit
File 145231624717.png - (54.27KB , 274x184 , morelights.png )
18767
>>18766
"It must have been a few minutes before 8, since that is when I tend to wake up at. I put my slippers on and went downstairs to the living room to turn on the tv, and then I saw something outside in the snow from the window," she points to it.

"You and Masato appeared after I... found out what it was."
>> No. 18768 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
18768
>>18767
"What about your husband and daughter? Had you seen them at all in the morning or last night?"
>> No. 18769 edit
File 145256534133.png - (147.60KB , 382x294 , togdev47.png )
18769
>>18768
"He must not have been up until he heard me scream. He was asleep in our bed when I woke up after all. I believe the same can be said with my daughter."
>> No. 18770 edit
File 142001244531.png - (51.34KB , 221x214 , wdk_majimea2a.png )
18770
>>18769
"I see. Do you and your husband have alibis for last night?"
>> No. 18771 edit
File 142207440868.png - (294.25KB , 800x653 , light.png )
18771
>>18770
"Alibis? I don't really know, I mean I went to sleep early around nine last night. My husband came to bed some time during the night I remember that."

At this time the kettle dings and she excuses herself to the kitchen for a moment. You hear the front door open and someone enter the house, then Jiro saying, "It's no use. I have no idea how she does it-" and stops as he enters and sees you there. "Ah sorry, I thought you were my wife."
>> No. 18772 edit
File 141124168958.png - (95.95KB , 291x466 )
18772
>>18771
"Don't worry about it, happens all the time. Anyway, I'm just stopping by to see what I can make of that situation this morning. Could I ask you a few questions?"
>> No. 18773 edit
File 145256720265.png - (169.13KB , 372x295 , togdev50.png )
18773
>>18772
"Sure thing, just let me get changed," After a few moments he sits down with you, Ayano also returns with some tea and places a cup in front of you. She also brings one for Jiro and herself.

Ayano tells Jiro what you asked her and he confirms that was the case, "I woke up to the scream and looked out the window on the second floor. I ran outside immediately after that."
>> No. 18774 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
18774
>>18773
"So Jiro, you said you didn't see Mr. Washinosu before one in the morning. I'm guessing that's when you went to sleep? What were you doing out so late?"
>> No. 18775 edit
File 145231624717.png - (54.27KB , 274x184 , morelights.png )
18775
>>18774
"I was just in the shed working on a project. When I can't get to sleep I tend to end up there doing so," he explains and adds that Masato could probably vouch for him on that.
>> No. 18776 edit
File 13082697241.png - (160.87KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua1.png )
18776
>>18775
"I see. Now, I'm not from around here, so I wouldn't know, but... Does Mr. Washinosu -- or, did Mr. Washinosu, have anyone he might call an enemy?"
>> No. 18777 edit
File 145256720265.png - (169.13KB , 372x295 , togdev50.png )
18777
>>18776
"I don't think we know everyone around here well enough to say, but I heard Saeko and him often got into arguments. But to go as far as this, I just can't see it," Jiro explains. Ayano doesn't have anything to add.
>> No. 18778 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
18778
>>18777
"Hmm, interesting. One last thing. Have you experienced any power outages lately?"
>> No. 18779 edit
File 142207440868.png - (294.25KB , 800x653 , light.png )
18779
>>18778
"Power outages?" Jiro looks up thinking about it.

"I think there was one last night," Ayano states, "I had to reset my clock when I noticed it wasn't working, unless you were messing around with it, Jiro?"

"Nope, I didn't touch it."
>> No. 18780 edit
File 142344301350.png - (531.46KB , 779x694 , wdk_niramua2e.png )
18780
>>18779
"Exactly what time did that power outage occur?"
>> No. 18781 edit
File 145256534133.png - (147.60KB , 382x294 , togdev47.png )
18781
>>18780
"I only noticed the clock in the morning and the power was on then, so I can only say during the night."
>> No. 18782 edit
File 130869852468.png - (160.61KB , 434x480 , wdk_nayamua1.png )
18782
>>18781
"Ah, alright then. That's all I was wondering. I'll see you around."

I leave the house and check my watch.
>> No. 18783 edit
File 145257099822.jpg - (21.99KB , 324x246 , snorad.jpg )
18783
>>18782
You exit the house and currently stand directly outside it. Your watch tells you that it is 12:25.
>> No. 18784 edit
File 132668923149.png - (5.39KB , 40x60 , tinykinjo.png )
18784
>>18783
Lunch time. Let's head back to the inn and get some food.
>> No. 18785 edit
File 142216021457.png - (642.71KB , 800x600 , bg034_n_no.png )
18785
>>18784
You head back to the inn and find your way to the living room. Doesn't seem like anyone is around.
>> No. 18787 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
18787
>>18785
I go into the kitchen and scour the room for whatever food I can find.
>> No. 18788 edit
File 143222136961.jpg - (101.35KB , 522x366 , saba-1.jpg )
18788
>>18787
There first thing you find is some leftover fish, so you eat that. Bit dry, but tasty.
>> No. 18789 edit
File 131260110168.png - (161.29KB , 434x480 , wdk_ikaria1.png )
18789
>>18788
I decide to leave and head to Kiyo's general store.
>> No. 18790 edit
File 145279854043.png - (343.37KB , 557x409 , togdev51.png )
18790
>>18789
You walk along the road that has at this point been speckled with various footprints. After another trek you arrive at the shop and see no one else there besides Kiyo at the register.

"Ah Shirazaki, I heard there was some commotion outside my shop this morning. Are you alright?"
>> No. 18791 edit
File 131805672943.png - (49.51KB , 221x214 , wdk_avatar8.png )
18791
>>18790
"Well, I'm fine, but I guess you haven't heard the news yet? They found Mr. Wachinosu, lying in the snow, dead."
>> No. 18792 edit
File 145231624717.png - (54.27KB , 274x184 , morelights.png )
18792
>>18791
"I see," She says looking downcast, "I'm sorry you had to go through something like that in our village while you were visiting. I can't imagine that Koji is going through, the poor boy."
>> No. 18793 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
18793
>>18792
"Yeah, last time I saw him he was really out of it. ...Anyway, if there's anything you can tell me about the incident, let me know."

I look around the shop for things to buy.
>> No. 18794 edit
File 143460192385.png - (309.07KB , 800x644 , metaru_something_or_other.png )
18794
>>18793
"Why, I know only what you have told me. And that you came to use the phone here."

You look around the place some more, besides stuff like bike tires, silver polish, light bulbs, and the like, there is also a large wall of candy that has various flavors. You also find items such as steel wool, face wash, toothpaste, hoses, shovels, thumbtacks, and birthday candles.
>> No. 18795 edit
File 131795800895.png - (143.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua2.png )
18795
>>18794
"How much for that shovel?"
>> No. 18796 edit
File 145279854043.png - (343.37KB , 557x409 , togdev51.png )
18796
>>18795
"1500 yen."
>> No. 18797 edit
File 14301067594.png - (208.38KB , 367x436 , kinjo2.png )
18797
>>18796
"I'll take it!"

After paying, I leave the shop and go to the location where I found the dead deer.
>> No. 18798 edit
File 143399787867.png - (552.52KB , 796x592 , wandering no snow.png )
18798
>>18797
You find your way back, or so you think. You know it was around this area in the path, but the snow has covered up any sign to make sure.
>> No. 18799 edit
File 132519693937.png - (49.59KB , 196x195 , wwwwwww.png )
18799
>>18798
I'll dig some holes in this general area, hoping to find something of value.
>> No. 18800 edit
File 143399601282.jpg - (61.67KB , 900x600 , blood.jpg )
18800
>>18799
After a while you find what seems to be a few of the guts of the deer. Nothing else is left of however.
>> No. 18801 edit
File 132963392598.png - (51.22KB , 221x214 , wdk_avatar4n.png )
18801
>>18800
I bury the guts of the deer.
>> No. 18802 edit
File 138820362973.png - (301.62KB , 640x480 , +blood_1b.png )
18802
>>18801
While burying the guts, which were already buried and you dug up, you slip and fall face first into the guts. You now have viscera on your face.

Oh but you do end up burring the deer.
>> No. 18803 edit
File 132669749830.png - (47.98KB , 215x209 , kinjo_sux.png )
18803
>>18802
I return to the inn to wash the deer guts off my face.
>> No. 18804 edit
File 14234415289.png - (191.76KB , 300x400 , road23.png )
18804
>>18803
As you are walking by the ruined building you hear a sound once again. Looking up this time however you clearly see Yui peaking out from the window for the room where you found the makeshift home.
>> No. 18805 edit
File 132668923149.png - (5.39KB , 40x60 , tinykinjo.png )
18805
>>18804
I go inside the ruins and head into that room to see if I can talk to Yui.
>> No. 18806 edit
File 145280275566.png - (176.56KB , 465x333 , togdev52.png )
18806
>>18805
You find Yui in the room, perhaps unexpectedly. She moves a bit when you enter but doesn't turn around to greet you. The room looks the same as it did before.

"Is it true?" she suddenly asks, "Did Old man Washinosu die?"
>> No. 18807 edit
File 130869852468.png - (160.61KB , 434x480 , wdk_nayamua1.png )
18807
>>18806
"...Yes, it's true. Now what are you doing all alone out here? It's dangerous."
>> No. 18808 edit
File 145067486826.png - (119.73KB , 400x224 , abandon3a.png )
18808
>>18807
"I see..." she says with a look of nostalgia, "This is my fort. It's safe since I made it myself." Presumably referring to the house like structure off in the corner.

You catch a glimpse of her face and see that she must have been crying up until now.
>> No. 18809 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
18809
>>18808
"Hey, it's gonna be okay."

I crouch down to be more on her level and attempt to console her with a hug.
>> No. 18810 edit
File 145280275566.png - (176.56KB , 465x333 , togdev52.png )
18810
>>18809
She jumps back as she turns to see you coming, "...What is on your face?"
>> No. 18811 edit
File 133020125093.png - (53.18KB , 227x222 , wdk_odorokia1d.png )
18811
>>18810
I wipe my face with my hand.

"Oh, that must've been some spaghetti I had for lunch. Really messy stuff. ...Anyway! Is there a reason you have a fort all the way out here? Seems kind of lonely away from everybody else."
>> No. 18812 edit
File 145067486826.png - (119.73KB , 400x224 , abandon3a.png )
18812
>>18811
It seems like she accepts the explanation and thinks nothing of it.

"...I like it better then that place. I don't know anyone here anyway, I bet we will just move again soon anyway."
>> No. 18813 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
18813
>>18812
"That place? You mean your house?"
>> No. 18814 edit
File 145280275566.png - (176.56KB , 465x333 , togdev52.png )
18814
>>18813
She gives a small nod.
>> No. 18815 edit
File 131795800895.png - (143.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua2.png )
18815
>>18814
"What's wrong with your house? Why don't you like it there?"
>> No. 18816 edit
File 143071838730.png - (138.02KB , 752x547 , nightlight.png )
18816
>>18815
"...Mom and Dad always pretend that this one will finally be our home... but its never true. They say that for every house... lairs. Only when old man Washinosu came to visit I had fun."
>> No. 18817 edit
File 142156957298.png - (55.90KB , 224x224 , wdk_ava5.png )
18817
>>18816
"I see. Have you tried playing with Yuuichi? He's pretty good at video games, and he seems like he wants to be your friend."
>> No. 18818 edit
File 145067486826.png - (119.73KB , 400x224 , abandon3a.png )
18818
>>18817
She looks away, staying silent.

At this moment, you hear the sound of someone stepping on something in the hallway right outside of the door frame, but not yet in sight.
>> No. 18820 edit
File 131683875028.png - (173.36KB , 434x480 , thedoctorsweapon.png )
18820
>>18818
"...Stay here."

I go to check the noise.
>> No. 18821 edit
File 145280853260.png - (34.01KB , 300x225 , flim.png )
18821
>>18820
As you say that you hear footsteps running away from the door. As you enter the hall you can still hear them running, but seems they have made it out of sight.

At your foot however directly outside the door you find a roll of film.
>> No. 18822 edit
File 131795521113.png - (144.12KB , 434x480 , wdk_itaia1.png )
18822
>>18821
I pick up the film and chase after the footsteps.
>> No. 18823 edit
File 145280922967.png - (357.97KB , 759x584 , abandon2.png )
18823
>>18822
You find yourself out of breath from all this walking around and slip on the stairs. You tumble down and smash into the ground, dazed for a moment. Besides some bruises there is no serious damage, but they most certainly got away.

Yui walks over to you on the ground. "You ok mister?"
>> No. 18824 edit
File 131803167260.png - (144.19KB , 434x480 , wdk_fumana1a.png )
18824
>>18823
"Ah, I'm fine. I was just having a really unlucky streak... H-hey, I told you to stay put! You could've gotten hurt!"
>> No. 18825 edit
File 142277735518.png - (285.42KB , 563x409 , viledit2.png )
18825
>>18824
"You did. But a minute after I heard a crash you weren't answering when I called."

Sounds like you were lying there for a while.
>> No. 18826 edit
File 130833580277.png - (143.89KB , 434x480 , wdk_itaia2.png )
18826
>>18825
"Hmph. Well anyway, it's not safe out here. We need to get you home."
>> No. 18827 edit
File 145236257283.jpg - (37.07KB , 400x300 , yhbg1.jpg )
18827
>>18826
She agrees and the two of you head back. As you pass the inn you notice at the crosswalk it seems a few people have left from the Saginomiya estate and judging from the footprints they haven't returned yet.

Yui enters her house quietly, you are standing outside of the front door of her house.
>> No. 18828 edit
File 134170555454.png - (41.35KB , 434x480 , wdk_up.png )
18828
>>18827
Time to sneak in to the Saginomiya estate.
>> No. 18829 edit
File 145201263931.png - (675.80KB , 800x600 , bg087.png )
18829
>>18828
You head to the estate once more and find yourself at the gates. This time however you notice the gate is slightly open.
>> No. 18830 edit
File 13179496866.png - (145.24KB , 434x480 , wdk_akuwaraia1.png )
18830
>>18829
I enter via the gate and make my way back to the room with Saeko.
>> No. 18831 edit
File 143071838730.png - (138.02KB , 752x547 , nightlight.png )
18831
>>18830
BGM: Those Who Wait For What Lies Ahead

You slowly enter the building and luckily nobody sees you as you approach the room nor do you see anyone else. The doors have been closed, but opening them reveals the scene just how you left it. The room itself is rather cold at this point.

There are two doors, the one you are standing next to and the other to the right. There is also a closet door to the left. There is a short desk in the corner, and on the other side some dressers. Directly below the light on the ceiling is the bedding and body. Now that you think about it this must be Saeko's room.
>> No. 18832 edit
File 130869852468.png - (160.61KB , 434x480 , wdk_nayamua1.png )
18832
>>18831
I will search the closet, desk, and dressers. I will also search the body.
>> No. 18833 edit
File 145201802547.png - (495.25KB , 659x512 , 1000hoursinphotshop.png )
18833
>>18832
Inside the dresser you can see various garments. A number of the drawers are filled with perfectly folded kimono and other expensive looking clothing that you can't quite figure out.

The closet opens with a bit of a hassle and reveals a hefty stack of blankets and an extra futon. There are also a few pillows in the back left corner.

The short desk is clear on the top, but has a few drawers. Inside one is a small pile of letters with a rubberband collecting the bunch and a number of pens and ink. Another has a inkstone, inksticks, a brown folder with papers in it, a brush along with more blank paper and a seal stamp.

The body remains under the blankets on the futon. Her eyes are closed and her hair is down as you noted before. She seems to be wearing some sort of nightgown under but the blanket covers most of it.
>> No. 18834 edit
File 134170555454.png - (41.35KB , 434x480 , wdk_up.png )
18834
>>18833
I will take the brown folder and quickly look through the papers.
>> No. 18835 edit
File 139025776454.png - (144.37KB , 640x480 , note1.png )
18835
>>18834
Inside seems to be various reports on a few individuals. Three men with their pictures stapled to different bunches of paper. You don't recognize any of them, and the papers seem to list various things about them such as occupation, income, family background and so on and so forth. Some of the information is circled in red.

Kai Arita - Brain Surgeon, likes rakugo, no ties.

Masahiro Shinjo - Rocket Scientist, enjoys golf and fishing, brother of XX Governor.

Okura Fuchida - Lawyer, no hobbies, ties with Royal Family.
>> No. 18837 edit
File 130827258925.png - (46.25KB , 434x480 , wdk_corner.png )
18837
>>18835
I will check the papers as well as the seal stamp in an attempt to identify who it is that issued these reports.
>> No. 18838 edit
File 145344232098.png - (234.93KB , 491x327 , hanko.png )
18838
>>18837
The seal seems to be the one for the Saginomiya family however you find no trace of it or any other signatures/stamps on the reports.
>> No. 18839 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
18839
>>18838
I will take the rubber band and then explore some of the other rooms in no particular order.
>> No. 18840 edit
File 145361534546.png - (18.78KB , 493x454 , sagiestateedited.png )
18840
>>18839
You find most of the other rooms to be locked. You find one near the entrance which is clearly a guest room of some sort with a few flowers arranged on the side and a few tables in the middle.

The only other rooms you find seem to be the bed rooms of the other members of the family. Shizuka and the so far un-titled father.

Inside Shizuka's looks rather similar to the mother's and has a closet, dresser, desk, and also a few vases with similar looking branches and foliage. Her futon is still in the room and not put away unlike the father's. His room is practically barren save for the ever expectant dresser-closet combo.
>> No. 18841 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
18841
>>18840
I will quickly rummage through Shizuka's things (after locking the door from the inside) including the dresser, desk, and closet.
>> No. 18842 edit
File 145231624717.png - (54.27KB , 274x184 , morelights.png )
18842
>>18841
You lock the door successfully.

You find various extravagant kimono and other clothing in the dresser as expected. The closet is empty save for an extra sheet. Inside the desk are some writing materials but they seem to have been neglected and hardly used. In the bottom drawer is some tattered temari that had faded in color. There is also an old fashioned can opener.
>> No. 18843 edit
File 142001244531.png - (51.34KB , 221x214 , wdk_majimea2a.png )
18843
>>18842
I will unlock the door and then head back to the inn.
>> No. 18844 edit
File 142207887151.jpg - (165.85KB , 800x600 , x_bg07c.jpg )
18844
>>18843
As you leave the estate you take note of the sky and how dark it has become. Entering the inn doesn't bring you any new sight, you find nobody is in at entrance.
>> No. 18849 edit
File 13082697241.png - (160.87KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua1.png )
18849
>>18844
I walk around the inn to see who is there, if anyone.
>> No. 18850 edit
File 143459997468.png - (471.19KB , 600x447 , togdev23.png )
18850
>>18849
You hear someone moving in the work room and take a peak inside to find Masato.

"Welcome back, I wrapped up supper if you hungry. Its in the kitchen." he says with a small smile as he notices you.
>> No. 18851 edit
File 130841958097.png - (142.97KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa2.png )
18851
>>18850
"Thanks."

I go to the kitchen and get my food, then eat it in the dining room.
>> No. 18852 edit
File 142216021457.png - (642.71KB , 800x600 , bg034_n_no.png )
18852
>>18851
You find two plates of food wrapped up and take one. It seems like Yuuichi fell asleep playing games, and the start screen for Mario loops.

You notice the clock on the VCR is 0:00.

Last edited at 16/01/27(Wed)22:28:29
>> No. 18853 edit
File 142344301350.png - (531.46KB , 779x694 , wdk_niramua2e.png )
18853
>>18852
I check my watch.
>> No. 18854 edit
File 142207440868.png - (294.25KB , 800x653 , light.png )
18854
>>18853
You watch reads 8:24pm, which is about what you expected it to be.
>> No. 18855 edit
File 142001244531.png - (51.34KB , 221x214 , wdk_majimea2a.png )
18855
>>18854
I turn the NES and TV off, then head upstairs to my room and lock it from the inside.
>> No. 18856 edit
File 144064588195.png - (662.67KB , 800x600 , bg50a.png )
18856
>>18855
You do so without issue and are now inside your room.
>> No. 18857 edit
File 131268935772.png - (289.01KB , 434x480 , wdk_akuwaraia1b.png )
18857
I take all of my cold pills and go to sleep.

Don't try this at home, kids.
>> No. 18858 edit
File 144064609568.jpg - (8.68KB , 800x600 , blackasmyheart.jpg )
18858
>>18857
You down the pills and drift off into dream land. You aren't sure whether or not they took effect before you drifted off.

---
--
-

End of Day 4.
>> No. 18859 edit
File 145396449111.png - (287.38KB , 637x477 , angelpieces.png )
18859
>>18858
BGM: The Golden String which Guides The Chosen One

Your mind is a haze, twisting and turning unlike before. What is up or down, who knows.

Drifting along a black void you float slowly as a large ball of tangled bright threads all clumped together appears in the distance.

Different bits and pieces of the ball has points and strings attaching to other parts. Looking closer at it reveals many of these correspond to parts of the village, and or the people you have met and things they have done. Different events and incidents that have transpired so far during your time here. However a few strands catch your attention, as they are left incomplete and hang off the ball as if searching for missing parts.

As you focus on the ends of the strings certain images come into view.

-The Washinosu estate, it then zooms in even closer to the guestroom, and then to the corpse of the old man in particular.
-The Saginomiya estate, it zooms on a previously locked room and then the garden outside.
-The tape you picked up. The point on the ball splits off into two different silhouettes of buildings that you can't make out. It doesn't seem like the order matters, as the ball leads to both and or either one.
-The graveyard behind the shrine. The small wooden grave. This ball point also seems to lead off to silhouettes, but this time a number of people instead.

As quickly as you arrived the ball drifts away and everything turns dark again.

-
>> No. 18860 edit
File 142207440868.png - (294.25KB , 800x653 , light.png )
18860
>>18859
You awake, mind clear. Looks like you didn't die after all. Of course taking a few pills from a used bottle seems like the least effective way to overdose, but oh well.

In return however you feel like a man on a mission and stand out of bed ready to face the day.
>> No. 18864 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
18864
>>18860
I go downstairs and get some breakfast.
>> No. 18865 edit
File 142216021457.png - (642.71KB , 800x600 , bg034_n_no.png )
18865
>>18864
You go downstairs and eat breakfast with Masato and Yuuichi. You can't say it is much different from the previous ones.

Masato is now cleaning up in the kitchen and Yuuichi is playing games. You are currently in the living room.
>> No. 18867 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
18867
>>18865
I go into the kitchen.

"So Masato, any big plans for today?"
>> No. 18868 edit
File 14523140777.png - (249.73KB , 514x409 , togdev45.png )
18868
>>18867
"Well... I can't say. What with everything that has happened and all. What about you? Do you have any leads?"
>> No. 18869 edit
File 142344301350.png - (531.46KB , 779x694 , wdk_niramua2e.png )
18869
>>18868
"I found some names. Kai Arita, Masahiro Shinjo, Okura Fuchida. Do you recognize any of those?"
>> No. 18870 edit
File 142207440868.png - (294.25KB , 800x653 , light.png )
18870
>>18869
"Never heard of them. Certainly not from the village at least."
>> No. 18871 edit
File 133020125093.png - (53.18KB , 227x222 , wdk_odorokia1d.png )
18871
>>18870
"Damn. Well, that's all I had. I think I'll just take a walk outside for now. Maybe I can find more clues."

I go outside and walk toward the old lady's store.
>> No. 18872 edit
File 145499640024.png - (371.16KB , 557x409 , shopinterior.png )
18872
>>18871
You leave the inn without issue and eventually make it to the store without seeing anyone. You see Kiyo behind the counter although she doesn't notice you.
>> No. 18874 edit
File 131794509272.png - (14.19KB , 217x157 , kinjo_heh2.png )
18874
>>18872
I decide to leave the store and instead go to the Washinosu estate, as my dream foretold.
>> No. 18875 edit
File 143071838730.png - (138.02KB , 752x547 , nightlight.png )
18875
>>18874
You head back from whence you came and subsequently to the estate. The silence is to be expected, you can't tell if anyone is around.

You head to the room with the body and see that the door has still been left open, and the room is quite cold. The body is still where Masato and Ichiro left it.

As per the dream you certainly get the feeling something is of note here.
>> No. 18876 edit
File 132668923149.png - (5.39KB , 40x60 , tinykinjo.png )
18876
>>18875
I search the old man's body for clues.
>> No. 18877 edit
File 145500024163.png - (240.93KB , 506x344 , imagenotaccurateamountofgreen.png )
18877
>>18876
Going over the body again in great detail brings up the same information about his injuries, until you get to one of his hands. Looking closely his fingernails and tips of fingers are stained slightly green, more so under the fingernails with whatever substance it is.

You get the feeling that this was here when you first found the body too.
>> No. 18910 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
18910
>>18877
I leave and go to the Saginomiya estate's' garden.
>> No. 18911 edit
File 145549297087.jpg - (140.06KB , 954x720 , hole-18221_960_720.jpg )
18911
>>18910
You make it there and look around. The plants have been mostly covered by snow, however you notice there is another hole in the pond besides the one you made with your feet.

Looking closer it is a small hole and inside the pond you can clearly see some sort of cloth. Lifting it out of the pond reveals it to be a white pillow sheet, although nothing else is quite of note about it at first glance.
>> No. 18912 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
18912
>>18911
I will check inside the pillow sheet to make sure I don't miss anything.
>> No. 18913 edit
File 145549323365.jpg - (362.87KB , 1200x727 , JS210-0001 pillowcase (2120)_11847.jpg )
18913
>>18912
Inside the pillow sheet is wet like you expect, but otherwise there doesn't seem to be anything of note about it. You can tell it matches the ones belonging to this estate, and not someone else's house at least.
>> No. 18914 edit
File 142001244531.png - (51.34KB , 221x214 , wdk_majimea2a.png )
18914
>>18913
I'll look around at the ice and see if there's something else inside the frozen pond. And if so, I'll make a hole to get it out.
>> No. 18915 edit
File 145549359022.jpg - (75.97KB , 640x480 , pretenditsfrozenandnotsteaming.jpg )
18915
>>18914
You can't seem to find anything else under the ice. You would have expected some koi or something perhaps but it seems pretty devoid of content.
>> No. 18916 edit
File 13082697241.png - (160.87KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua1.png )
18916
>>18915
I will then go to the locked room that was in my dream.
>> No. 18917 edit
File 145549476183.jpg - (104.98KB , 534x800 , lllllllllllleennnnnnnnnnnddddddddddooooooooonnnnnn.jpg )
18917
>>18916
You wander around the mansion trying to see if any of the rooms are unlocked. You see one that matches the description and take a peak inside. Seems to be a laundry room and there is a washer and a dryer as well as a few baskets but they are empty. The clocks on the machines read 0:00.
>> No. 18918 edit
File 130869852468.png - (160.61KB , 434x480 , wdk_nayamua1.png )
18918
>>18917
I check inside the washer and dryer for clues.
>> No. 18919 edit
File 142207440868.png - (294.25KB , 800x653 , light.png )
18919
>>18918
You find both to be empty.
>> No. 18920 edit
File 133020125093.png - (53.18KB , 227x222 , wdk_odorokia1d.png )
18920
>>18919
I search the rest of the room for any clues. The floor, the walls, the ceiling, the cracks in the tiles, the corners, under the baskets, everywhere!!!
>> No. 18921 edit
File 142207440868.png - (294.25KB , 800x653 , light.png )
18921
>>18920
The room is pretty clean, you find some soap and other laundry equipment but nothing that jumps out at you
>> No. 18922 edit
File 132519693937.png - (49.59KB , 196x195 , wwwwwww.png )
18922
>>18921
I take off my clothes, throw them in the washing machine along with the laundry equipment, and wait until my clothes are clean.
>> No. 18923 edit
File 145549702375.png - (67.80KB , 182x481 , cha_kinjo.png )
18923
>>18922
As explained you stand naked in the room for an hour while you clean your clothing and dry them. Now that you think about it, they kinda smell what with not being washed and worn every day for almost a week. Surprisingly nobody walks in on you while doing so. You are now clothed again in your no longer crusted sweat clothing.
>> No. 18924 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
18924
>>18923
I will then go to the shrine.
>> No. 18925 edit
File 142277383932.png - (2.05MB , 1999x1328 , noteedits.png )
18925
>>18924
You trek across the village once again and up the stairs of the shrine. You think you catch of glimpse of the priest inside, but you head behind to the graveyard.

Once again you are among the dead and look at the tombstones. Along with the Tanaka's and other random names you take note of the small wooden grave labeled "Shiro". This time there is some canned food left out as an offering in front of it covered in snow.
>> No. 18926 edit
File 132668923149.png - (5.39KB , 40x60 , tinykinjo.png )
18926
>>18925
I will dig around in the snow near Shiro's grave to look for clues.
>> No. 18927 edit
File 145550004268.jpg - (753.24KB , 1328x1999 , LitLanternsLg.jpg )
18927
>>18926
You dig in the snow a bit but can't find much. Clearing the snow from the front of the grave shows that it only has the name, while all the rest clearly have dates and even quotes. You'd say that this one is rather poorly made.
>> No. 18928 edit
File 132910244769.png - (40.97KB , 480x434 , wdk_left.png )
18928
>>18927
I will kick Shiro's grave to see if it breaks open.
>> No. 18929 edit
File 145550055524.png - (105.02KB , 215x218 , didthavethefullpicture.png )
18929
>>18928
You kick the wooden tombstone, that is basically a plank of wood, and it snaps in half. The top falls to the ground with a sickening thud.

You find nothing of value inside the plank of wood
>> No. 18930 edit
File 133246325856.png - (143.67KB , 434x480 , wdk_fumana1.png )
18930
>>18929
I'll pick up the canned food and inspect it. Then I will search the Tanakas' graves for clues.
>> No. 18931 edit
File 145550194418.png - (22.92KB , 89x189 , tomb.png )
18931
>>18930
The canned food is some generic canned fish.

The Tanaka joint grave is somewhat simple but is made of a nice study, kick-resistant stone.
Taro Tanaka and Sumi Tanaka
1905 - 1990 / 1911 - 1990
>> No. 18932 edit
File 134170555454.png - (41.35KB , 434x480 , wdk_up.png )
18932
>>18931
I will go find the priest (who I saw just earlier) and ask him who Shiro is.
>> No. 18933 edit
File 145550329052.jpg - (86.21KB , 640x383 , shinr.jpg )
18933
>>18932
You head back around and find him inside at a desk.

"I believe it was someone close to Shizuka, although I have never bothered to make sure. It is the grave she visits you see. I asked her once about it however she refused to say anything. It has been there before I came to the village so it is around 10 years old."
>> No. 18934 edit
File 131794509272.png - (14.19KB , 217x157 , kinjo_heh2.png )
18934
>>18933
"I see, thanks!"

I head over to Shizuka's place and search for her or a relative.
>> No. 18935 edit
File 145550487528.png - (324.90KB , 496x397 , togdev53.png )
18935
>>18934
You head back to the estate and on the way you happen across Isao along the road and he notices but doesn't seem immediately concerned with you.
>> No. 18936 edit
File 130841958097.png - (142.97KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa2.png )
18936
>>18935
"Hello Isao. What'cha up to?"
>> No. 18937 edit
File 142207103339.jpg - (126.58KB , 600x450 , rofwedit.jpg )
18937
>>18936
"...I was out looking for Shizaka. I don't suppose you have seen her anywhere?"
>> No. 18938 edit
File 131803167260.png - (144.19KB , 434x480 , wdk_fumana1a.png )
18938
>>18937
"Shizuka? I was looking for her too. Where were you planning on looking?"
>> No. 18940 edit
File 145550487528.png - (324.90KB , 496x397 , togdev53.png )
18940
>>18938
He gives you a stern look, "What business do you have with her?"
>> No. 18942 edit
File 131794509272.png - (14.19KB , 217x157 , kinjo_heh2.png )
18942
>>18940
"That's what I should be asking you! What business do YOU have with her?"
>> No. 18943 edit
File 142276637877.png - (616.35KB , 800x666 , treesnowedit.png )
18943
>>18942
He looks at you blankly for a moment, "I don't have the patience for your games."

He will turn to walk away.
>> No. 18944 edit
File 134170555454.png - (41.35KB , 434x480 , wdk_up.png )
18944
>>18943
I follow him at a distance.
>> No. 18945 edit
File 142276726861.png - (618.31KB , 960x578 , viledit5.png )
18945
>>18944
As you stalk him through the town you avoid sight without a sweat. As you make it closer back to the inn, he decides to head back into town. It doesn't look like he has a clear idea where she could be.

However at this time to the left in the distance you see Shizuka walking absentmindedly back to your area of the village. Behind her Koji is there trying to catch up to her himself.
>> No. 18946 edit
File 130827258925.png - (46.25KB , 434x480 , wdk_corner.png )
18946
>>18945
I follow behind both of them at a distance.
>> No. 18948 edit
File 145091725776.png - (439.45KB , 800x600 , rice1.png )
18948
>>18946
You follow them, making sure that Isao is gone (he is now out of sight).

After a while Koji makes it to her and seemingly tries to get her attention. After a few moments he grabs her arm and turns her around. She doesn't look at him and hangs her head. They say a few things but you are too far away to hear.
>> No. 18949 edit
File 145551122728.png - (148.25KB , 333x272 , togdev54.png )
18949
>>18948
You continue to watch until Shizuka pulls away and slips onto the ground. It is at this moment you realize that she is in no way fit to be out in this weather, wearing very thin clothing and only sandals. Koji looks down at her, as if thinking about whether to help her up.
>> No. 18952 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
18952
>>18949
I approach the two of them, and once I'm within earshot, say:

"Hey Koji, Shizuka. What are the two of you doing out here?"
>> No. 18953 edit
File 145067333869.png - (463.27KB , 600x447 , togdev36.png )
18953
>>18952
As you walk towards them Shizuka manages to stand up and Koji turns to look at you.

"Oh, you are... Well it's nothing, just talking," he says.

Shizuka looks off over the rice fields with a blank look and mumbles something, then more clearly says, "I cannot keep mother waiting, no, no..." then starts to walk away without paying the two of you any attention.

Koji tries to reach out to her again for a second, but then stops and retracts his hand before looking back at you.
>> No. 18954 edit
File 13082697241.png - (160.87KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua1.png )
18954
>>18953
"Just talking? All the way out here?"
>> No. 18955 edit
File 142207103339.jpg - (126.58KB , 600x450 , rofwedit.jpg )
18955
>>18954
"You can't talk on the road?"
>> No. 18957 edit
File 130869852468.png - (160.61KB , 434x480 , wdk_nayamua1.png )
18957
>>18955
"Well anyway, I've been looking into the recent deaths a bit, and I could use your cooperation if you're not busy."
>> No. 18958 edit
File 145067333869.png - (463.27KB , 600x447 , togdev36.png )
18958
>>18957
"Right... of course. What do you need?"
>> No. 18959 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
18959
>>18958
"I was going to ask Shizuka... Do you know anyone by the name of Shiro?"
>> No. 18960 edit
File 142277735518.png - (285.42KB , 563x409 , viledit2.png )
18960
>>18959
Koji looks a mixture of shock and anger when you name off 'Shiro' but it subsides as he looks suddenly dejectedly. "Yeah, it was Shizuka's cat. I...er, when we were kids... it was my fault she died."
>> No. 18961 edit
File 132669749830.png - (47.98KB , 215x209 , kinjo_sux.png )
18961
>>18960
"O-oh, I thought Shiro was a person... I guess all that makes sense now. Hmm. Sorry to bother you about that..."
>> No. 18962 edit
File 145067333869.png - (463.27KB , 600x447 , togdev36.png )
18962
>>18961
"I see... sorry about that," he says still somewhat somber.

Unless you have something else to add he'll head on his way.
>> No. 18964 edit
File 131795800895.png - (143.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua2.png )
18964
>>18962
"I see... Can I ask something else then? Are you and Shizuka... Like Romeo and Juliet? Is that what's going on here?"
>> No. 18965 edit
File 142207268095.png - (363.01KB , 556x436 , viledit1.png )
18965
>>18964
"No, not at all. Frankly I've never been on good terms with her. We just grew up next to each other and had nobody else our age to interact with."
>> No. 18966 edit
File 142344301350.png - (531.46KB , 779x694 , wdk_niramua2e.png )
18966
>>18965
"Ah... One more question... Was your father on equally bad terms with Shizuka's mother?"
>> No. 18967 edit
File 142205502786.jpg - (158.19KB , 800x600 , rofedit.jpg )
18967
>>18966
"That was mutual. The whole village can attest to that," he says with a sad chuckle.
>> No. 18968 edit
File 142001244531.png - (51.34KB , 221x214 , wdk_majimea2a.png )
18968
>>18967
"Alright. Thanks. At least I've got a theory now."

I'll leave Koji and see if I can catch up to Shizuka.
>> No. 18969 edit
File 145551610749.jpg - (2.69MB , 3072x2304 , winterroad2.jpg )
18969
>>18968
With your chat with Koji over you head off in search, but to no avail. There is only one road to that area of the village, but it seems finding her back there might have been a stroke of luck.
>> No. 18970 edit
File 131795521113.png - (144.12KB , 434x480 , wdk_itaia1.png )
18970
>>18969
Nevermind her. I'll go to the abandoned house where Lee had his camera set up.
>> No. 18971 edit
File 143222422739.png - (818.92KB , 970x670 , abhouse.png )
18971
>>18970
You head over there and find it abandoned like usual. Doesn't seem like much has changed since then.
>> No. 18972 edit
File 131268935772.png - (289.01KB , 434x480 , wdk_akuwaraia1b.png )
18972
>>18971
I'll place the film I found into the camera and check its contents. into the bright sunlight and use my Ripple to look at its contents.

Last edited at 16/02/14(Sun)22:08:00
>> No. 18973 edit
File 145551666537.jpg - (929.05KB , 640x2211 , film.jpg )
18973
>>18972
BGM: Truth
You remember this is 1990 and that there is no camera here, so instead you take out the film roll and pull it out, putting it closer to your face in an attempt to see what the snaps where of.

You notice quite quickly that some of them are clearly of the sight before you, this general area of the valley. Scanning down further however reveals different pictures.

There are a number of close up zoomed in shots of Yui in different areas. But that's not all, there are just as many of Jiro and Ayano too. The whole Yamada family has been pictured clearly unaware of the camera, at there house, them shopping. It is filled with various images like that.
>> No. 18974 edit
File 142156957298.png - (55.90KB , 224x224 , wdk_ava5.png )
18974
>>18973
I search this building for any clues that I haven't previously found. If nothing of interest shows up then I'll head to Yui's house and knock on their door.
>> No. 18975 edit
File 143226624245.png - (2.84KB , 515x426 , abhousemap.png )
18975
>>18974
Going through the rubble doesn't reveal too much, and as you have just started you suddenly hear movement from outside of the door. The moment you stop moving to listen however, it stops too. You can tell someone is outside of the front door.
>> No. 18976 edit
File 131803167260.png - (144.19KB , 434x480 , wdk_fumana1a.png )
18976
>>18975
I will go hide behind the wall directly in front of the front door and wait to see if someone enters the room.
>> No. 18977 edit
File 144186096599.png - (518.37KB , 600x458 , togdev28.png )
18977
>>18976
You put your back against the wall and wait. After a few moments Lee walks into the house and slowly makes his way into the room. It looks like he is looking for you, but he doesn't notice you thanks to your stealthy actions.
>> No. 18978 edit
File 130833911050.png - (133.79KB , 432x480 , screwthehippocraticoath.png )
18978
>>18977
I use the rubber band as a slingshot and catapult a tiny piece of rubble at Lee's head.
>> No. 18979 edit
File 145551926519.png - (547.64KB , 694x531 , togdev55.png )
18979
>>18978
You aim the rubble like a pro right down the middle. Years of slacking off in class prepared you for this, using the rubber band as a device to cause the utmost pain to your enemy. You time the shot in slow motion just as he turns to see you, he blinks and opens his eyes right when you release. The piece flies straight into his eye so hard that you hear the impact.

"Gah!! What the fucking hell! Shit! Who the hell does-" Lee lets out a verb bout of swears as he holds his eye. You notice his accent is completely 100% gone.
>> No. 18980 edit
File 131795521113.png - (144.12KB , 434x480 , wdk_itaia1.png )
18980
>>18979
While he is blinded I hurry out of the room as fast as possible.
>> No. 18981 edit
File 145551998011.png - (3.70MB , 1619x1376 , togdev56.png )
18981
>>18980
You dash out, although not being completely blinded Lee chases after you with his one good eye set on you. "Oi, get back here you..!"

Just as you are out of the house you feel him snatch onto your jacket and the two of you tumble into the snow. He loosens his grip but both of you are on the ground. "Will you just stay put for one moment will yeah?"
>> No. 18982 edit
File 131917084946.png - (153.18KB , 651x480 , wdk_fumanb1.png )
18982
>>18981
"I found your roll of film, what are you planning to do to that family?! Are you the murderer or what!?"
>> No. 18983 edit
File 142277735518.png - (285.42KB , 563x409 , viledit2.png )
18983
>>18982
"Yeah, yeah, I get it; I look suspicious, that's why I was coming to talk to you. You know, to explain," he takes his hand off of his eye and you see its all swollen up futhermore some of the blood vessels have burst.
After he then winces and grabs some snow and applies it to the face, "No wonder why they call you the 'White Devil", jeez."
>> No. 18984 edit
File 130869852468.png - (160.61KB , 434x480 , wdk_nayamua1.png )
18984
>>18983
"...So you know who I am? Well then spill the beans. I'm listening."
>> No. 18994 edit
File 145560155479.png - (230.67KB , 640x480 , bui_o1a.png )
18994
>>18984
"Well first thing, as you probably assume now, my name isn't actually Lee. Shinji Fushimi is my real name, but I AM a photographer... of sorts. I normally take photos of uh, celebrities... like you for instance, and sell them off to magazines. Or at least I used to, until... oh, do you know of SI International?"

You recall hearing about it every now again in the news, its a major conglomerate based originally in Japan. You vaguely remember there was some scandal recently in regards to it, although it was overshadowed by the Rokkenjima Incident.

"That saves time. Believe it or not that Jiro guy was the heir to the whole thing. He up and fell in love with a girl from 'lower class' all cliche-like and, well, what with the company being super lineage oriented and all you can imagine how that went out. They eloped and now have been bouncing around random towns trying to avoid the whole deal. And that is where I come in," he holds up the camera bag for emphasis.

"Although it still isn't common knowledge, they have been paying people for information on their whereabouts. Despite being cut off it seems like Ichiro, oh that's his real name by the way, is fairly resourceful with escaping. So rather then sending their men out to look every time they pay us small fries a nice sum and get the work finished faster. I would have skedaddled out of here already if it wasn't for the snow, but seeing how I'm stuck here for a bit I don't want you to be jumping to conclusions that I was involved in this mess, you know?"
>> No. 19048 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
19048
>>18994
"I see... So you were taking pictures of Jiro -- or rather, Ichiro -- for the sake of that company. It has nothing to do with the recent murder. And nothing to do with me?"
>> No. 19049 edit
File 145551998011.png - (3.70MB , 1619x1376 , togdev56.png )
19049
>>19048
"Pretty much," he says rubbing his eye.
>> No. 19050 edit
File 142001244531.png - (51.34KB , 221x214 , wdk_majimea2a.png )
19050
>>19049
"...Sorry about your eye. You have any special leads on the murder case?"
>> No. 19051 edit
File 145091725776.png - (439.45KB , 800x600 , rice1.png )
19051
>>19050
"Well, I think the pain reached a certain threshold where I no longer feel it...
But er, I don't know how relevant it is but I saw Jiro and the old man talking pretty closely once or twice. Not sure exactly what it could be, but it might be worth looking into."
>> No. 19052 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
19052
>>19051
"Alright. Guess I should keep investigating. I'll see you back at the inn."

I decide to go to Yui's hiding place to see if I can find her.
>> No. 19053 edit
File 145280922967.png - (357.97KB , 759x584 , abandon2.png )
19053
>>19052
You head over to the building and give it a quick run down, but don't find anyone there.
>> No. 19054 edit
File 130869852468.png - (160.61KB , 434x480 , wdk_nayamua1.png )
19054
>>19053
Then in that case I'll head over to her house and knock at the door.
>> No. 19055 edit
File 145593544072.png - (27.55KB , 500x500 , yourgameisbadandyoushouldfeelbad.png )
19055
>> No. 19056 edit
File 143417095438.png - (477.35KB , 640x480 , togdev22.png )
19056
>>19054
With a quick jog you make it there without seeing anyone on the way.

After knocking the door swings open, "Oh, hello. Do you need something?"
>> No. 19057 edit
File 142001244531.png - (51.34KB , 221x214 , wdk_majimea2a.png )
19057
>>19056
"Is there anything else you know about Washinosu's death? Anything at all?"
>> No. 19058 edit
File 142205502786.jpg - (158.19KB , 800x600 , rofedit.jpg )
19058
>>19057
"What? Are you suggesting something?" he asks.
>> No. 19059 edit
File 131794509272.png - (14.19KB , 217x157 , kinjo_heh2.png )
19059
>>19058
"No, I'm just double-checking. You're sure there's nothing you've forgotten to tell me?"
>> No. 19060 edit
File 145236257283.jpg - (37.07KB , 400x300 , yhbg1.jpg )
19060
>>19059
"No, look I am confused as you are. He wasn't there when I went to sleep, and then he was in the morning."
>> No. 19061 edit
File 131917084946.png - (153.18KB , 651x480 , wdk_fumanb1.png )
19061
>>19060
"Have you ever been known to walk around in your sleep?"
>> No. 19062 edit
File 143417095438.png - (477.35KB , 640x480 , togdev22.png )
19062
>>19061
"No, never," he says as a matter of fact.
>> No. 19063 edit
File 131794550038.png - (161.24KB , 434x480 , wdk_waraia1.png )
19063
>>19062
".........I'm just messing with you! To be honest I haven't gotten anywhere trying to figure all this stuff out. I'll just let the police handle it from now on. What've you and the family been up to today?"
>> No. 19064 edit
File 142205502786.jpg - (158.19KB , 800x600 , rofedit.jpg )
19064
>>19063
'Wha-" as Jiro responds you suddenly hear Lee call out as he walks up.

"Hey there Kinzaki, Ichi- ahck..." he stops himself a little too late and cups his hand over his mouth.

Jiro gives a sigh suddenly, "So that what this was all about. I knew with the investigation it would be brought to light eventually, but I expected it to be after the police made it here..."
>> No. 19065 edit
File 142344301350.png - (531.46KB , 779x694 , wdk_niramua2e.png )
19065
>>19064
"So does that mean you've suddenly remembered something about the case, huh?"
>> No. 19066 edit
File 145236257283.jpg - (37.07KB , 400x300 , yhbg1.jpg )
19066
>>19065
"Something like that..."

He tells you a brief summary of what Lee told you about his background and hopping from different town every now and then.

"The old man and I were friends. One of the few connections I made through the company that I could really trust. He offered us the house here, being this far out and with his resourcefulness nobody was likely to find us. He also was been paying our living expenses.

And that's what I need to bring up. I, well, he would often come by late at night and we would visit but it was mainly so he could drop off money for us. In the morning when we found his body... well, it would have been bad if anyone found out so I took the usual from his pocket, but that's all I swear. It was just to protect our connection, nothing more."
>> No. 19067 edit
File 131795800895.png - (143.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua2.png )
19067
>>19066
"So he came by that night to deliver money... It's possible someone knew about the money and then tried to kill him for it, but -- why wouldn't they take it? So that must not be it. If it wasn't for money, was it a personal grudge?"
>> No. 19068 edit
File 142207550490.png - (238.65KB , 569x481 , roadupedit.png )
19068
>>19067
"I don't quite know. I imagine he made some enemies in his life time, but I wouldn't know any of them..."

As the two of you talk Lee pipes up again. "So what exactly happened again here?" he says referring to the spot where the body was. "He was found without any footprints around the body in the morning, yet there was some found halfway down the hill from his house?"

"Well," Jiro responds "there was no footprints around this area until Kinzaki and Masato walked over. That much I am sure of. It had already started snowing as I went to bed, around 1 in the morning."

"So in other words since those footprints were mostly filled they must have been made sometime during the night, yet if they were his, then why did none appear around the body... Any idea Box Whisperer?" he says finally directed at you.

Next Thread: Click Here
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason