[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 145594019649.jpg - (91.38KB , 640x480 , snowroad.jpg )
19069 No. 19069 edit
First Thread: Click Here

Second Thread: Click Here

Third Thread: Click Here

-
Recap: Kinjo fled the city to get away from the press interested in the Rokkenjima incident. Murders have occurred in the mountain village of Nisekawa and now he is drawing close to the end of the tale. Will the culprit be brought to light?
Expand all images
>> No. 19070 edit
Items on Person: Wallet, Ticket Stubs, Detective Badge, Locked Padlock, Rubber Band, Lee's Tape.

Maps:
Main Map
Inn Map
Abandoned House
Ruin Maps
Ouside Yamada House
Washinosu Estate
Incomplete Saginomiya Estate
Saeko's Room

Characters:
Masato Ozawa
Yuuichi Ozawa
Kiyo
Koji Washinosu
Heihachiro Washinosu
Hideki Kawashiro
Yoshiko Fukushima
Ichiro Fukushima
Jiro Yamada
Ayano Yamada
Yui Yamada
Isao
Shizuka Saginomiya
Saeko Saginomiya
??? Saginomiya
Lee
Koichi - >>17550
>> No. 19115 edit
File 131795800895.png - (143.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua2.png )
19115
>>19070
"Well, any of his footprints would've been covered up by the snow. So whatever footprints were found must've been made after the snow stopped falling. Isn't that obvious?"
>> No. 19116 edit
File 145091949886.jpg - (91.38KB , 640x480 , snowroad.jpg )
19116
>>19115
"Well sure, but didn't they end suddenly? Maybe I'm remembering wrong."
>> No. 19118 edit
File 131794509272.png - (14.19KB , 217x157 , kinjo_heh2.png )
19118
>>19116
"Well, I suggest we go check."
>> No. 19119 edit
File 145670927839.png - (72.12KB , 800x600 , footprints.png )
19119
>>19118
"Guess that's the easiest way," Lee says.

The two of you head down the road and up the hill after turning the corner. Nearing the end you come to the area in question.
>> No. 19120 edit
File 130828198675.png - (143.31KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea2.png )
19120
>>19119
"Is it not possible that whoever made these footprints -- which I will verify by looking at the shoe marks -- simply covered up the rest of their tracks by piling snow all over them?"
>> No. 19121 edit
File 14234415289.png - (191.76KB , 300x400 , road23.png )
19121
>>19120
"Wouldn't you then notice marks where they had to pick up snow they used to fill the holes?"

Looking at the remains of the footprints more carefully shows that they are spread out differently then you would expect, as in, it is as if the person had a limp.
>> No. 19123 edit
File 13179444284.png - (153.54KB , 606x480 , wdk_akuwaraib1.png )
19123
>>19121
"Maybe they're really good at it?

...Let me propose another theory: It looks like the person who left these tracks had a bad limp, as though they were badly hurt and couldn't walk any further. It may not be unreasonable to suggest they used a rope to swing themselves across the power lines, which ultimately damaged the poles, blew up the transformer, and cut power to the houses here."
>> No. 19124 edit
File 142205441717.png - (2.21MB , 1200x900 , road.png )
19124
>>19123
"Heh, that would be interesting. Where would they go after that though, since Masato said the road was clear besides those footprints. That aside however, Heihachiro had a limp, which is why I had assumed these were probably his tracks to begin with.
>> No. 19125 edit
File 131794550038.png - (161.24KB , 434x480 , wdk_waraia1.png )
19125
>>19124
"Where would he go? Exactly where he ended up! It was indeed Old Man Washinosu, who after falling victim to someone's hunting trap had been flung from here all the way to where he was found dead!"
>> No. 19128 edit
File 145671162553.png - (74.89KB , 800x800 , main mapfp.png )
19128
>>19125
"Well I doubt the power lines could even handle that, let alone explain where the device went. So he got fling down the hill through the trees? Should we take a look then?"
>> No. 19129 edit
File 132668923149.png - (5.39KB , 40x60 , tinykinjo.png )
19129
>>19128
"Sure, let's take a look."
>> No. 19131 edit
File 145671215678.png - (29.35KB , 800x600 , washinosudedit.png )
19131
>>19129
BGM: Kako

Off in the forest directly across from where the footprints end you can see some snow from the road has fallen into the shade and in a straight line as if making a trail. Stepping between the trees you can see some of the branches have snapped and lay along the ground. Finally reaching the end of the steep trail you are right at the edge of the cliff face, directly in front and slightly below being the Yamada's house.

To the side is the pile of wood and below your feet is a small gap between the house and ledge. On top of the roof is much more interest however, as there is very clearly a patch of flattened snow as if someone had laid there. From that spot the patch continues on the roof to the front of the house, where you can no longer see it.

In the start of the snow trail are a few leafs and branches, as well as one large sharp branch that has broken in a way to reveal the soft white innards of the tree. That being said, those innards are resembling something much more human, as the tip of said branch is very clearly stained in dried blood, or so you assume with your experience.
>> No. 19133 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
19133
>>19131
"Assuming this flattened snow on the roof wasn't your doing, Shinji, I'll jump onto the rooftop from here to investigate more closely."
>> No. 19135 edit
File 143399601282.jpg - (61.67KB , 900x600 , blood.jpg )
19135
>>19133
"Of course not," he says while shrugging.

You jump onto the roof with ease and investigate closer. The trail shows someone must have crawled on the roof after landing in the spot with leaves. It goes to the front of the house directly in line with where the body was found.

The red on the stick does prove to be blood after all, albeit mostly dry.
>> No. 19137 edit
File 142207550490.png - (238.65KB , 569x481 , roadupedit.png )
19137
>>19135
Lee calls out, "Well I think this makes a bit more sense, since it does look like he fell down here at least. I'm going to head back to the inn now, if you need me I'll be in my room."

He starts to walk away, not out of talking distance yet.
>> No. 19138 edit
File 138718013054.png - (142.83KB , 434x480 , wdk_waraia2.png )
19138
>>19137
"Yeah. My curiosity is also satisfied."

I'll return to the inn as well.
>> No. 19140 edit
File 143459997468.png - (471.19KB , 600x447 , togdev23.png )
19140
>>19138
The two of you make it to the inn and as you approach you hear a conversation inside the lobby.

"-it was down outside of the village so I'm bringing some of my tools," Ichiro says and exits the building not noticing you as they hurry off. Entering the building, Masato is there to greet you like usual.

"What was that about?" Lee asks.

"Last night a tree blew into the power lines heading outside of the village. They didn't snap but it seemed to cause a power outage through the village last night. Ichiro is just going to help them out."

Lee absentmindedly seems to acknowledges this but heads off to his room somewhat uninterested. Once he is gone Masato adds, "There was also a call from the police, there is another storm on the way, but luckily the men already dispatched should make it here in a few hours or so."
>> No. 19141 edit
File 131795595756.png - (143.05KB , 434x480 , wdk_fumana2.png )
19141
>>19140
"Ah, that's good to hear. Guess I didn't have to put so much effort into investigating after all."
>> No. 19143 edit
File 142207440868.png - (294.25KB , 800x653 , light.png )
19143
>>19141
"How has that gone incidentally? Do you... well, have any idea who could have done this?"
>> No. 19144 edit
File 138718013054.png - (142.83KB , 434x480 , wdk_waraia2.png )
19144
>>19143
"I have a few ideas, though I'm not sure if I have any real proof to back it up. I'm interested to see what information the police can provide."
>> No. 19145 edit
File 142207887151.jpg - (165.85KB , 800x600 , x_bg07c.jpg )
19145
>>19144
"Yeah, that's fair enough."

After you take off your shoes and start to head inside you hear someone suddenly at the door behind you. Turning around brings Koji to sight as he stands there with his head down, holding a long piece of rope out in his hands.

"..."
>> No. 19149 edit
File 131795800895.png - (143.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_niramua2.png )
19149
>>19145
As I take off my shoes I take off a sock and stuff the padlock inside of it, tightly holding it behind my back just in case.

"...Koji? What's the rope for?"
>> No. 19150 edit
File 142207440868.png - (294.25KB , 800x653 , light.png )
19150
>>19149
"...I did it. I confess."

Seems like he wants you to tie him up.
>> No. 19151 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
19151
>>19150
"Really? Then why confess?"
>> No. 19152 edit
File 142207440868.png - (294.25KB , 800x653 , light.png )
19152
>>19151
"I never expected the detective from that incident to show up here. Once I saw you investigating I knew it was just a matter of time, plus the other storm on the way would have trapped me here with all the police anyway."

He starts to try to tie his own hands up loosely seeing how cautious you are.
>> No. 19153 edit
File 140186488685.png - (128.58KB , 506x445 , 136605650264.png )
19153
>>19152
>mfw

"Look, if you want to be arrested that badly I'll do the tying for you."
>> No. 19154 edit
File 145671905839.png - (0.95MB , 1024x768 , BG3 (2).png )
19154
>>19153
You tie him up without any issue and he slumps down next to one of the empty guest rooms.
>> No. 19155 edit
File 131794509272.png - (14.19KB , 217x157 , kinjo_heh2.png )
19155
>>19154
"So would you like to go into the details of how you did everything? Might as well practice before the police get here."
>> No. 19158 edit
File 145671967290.png - (231.06KB , 385x298 , togdev57.png )
19158
>>19155
"...Alright. Earlier in the night I strangled Saeko in her sleep. For my old man I snuck up behind while stepping in his footprints and stabbed him. He then fell down the hill. Simple."
>> No. 19160 edit
File 142344301350.png - (531.46KB , 779x694 , wdk_niramua2e.png )
19160
>>19158
I try to read his body language to see if he's telling the truth or not.

"...Shall we play a game while we wait?"
>> No. 19161 edit
File 145231624717.png - (54.27KB , 274x184 , morelights.png )
19161
>>19160
You find yourself unable to tell if he is telling the truth.

"What type of game?"
>> No. 19162 edit
File 131268935772.png - (289.01KB , 434x480 , wdk_akuwaraia1b.png )
19162
>>19161
I lead him into the living room, placing a controller in his hand and turning on the NES.
>> No. 19163 edit
File 142216021457.png - (642.71KB , 800x600 , bg034_n_no.png )
19163
>>19162
"...Are you fucking kidding? I just said I kill them, and you are joking around?"
>> No. 19165 edit
File 132963310899.png - (50.23KB , 221x214 , wdk_avatar4.png )
19165
>>19163
"Well it'll be a while until the police can take you away so I figure we could KILL some time, since you're pretty good at that! Sure you don't wanna play?"
>> No. 19166 edit
File 142207440868.png - (294.25KB , 800x653 , light.png )
19166
>>19165
"...Are you deaf!?" he says starting to get worked up and trying to stand up. "I killed them! I took a knife and stabbed it right into him... and I choked the life out of her!"
>> No. 19167 edit
File 130869852468.png - (160.61KB , 434x480 , wdk_nayamua1.png )
19167
>>19166
"Why'd you do it? To your own father?"
>> No. 19168 edit
File 145671967290.png - (231.06KB , 385x298 , togdev57.png )
19168
>>19167
"I couldn't wait any longer. He was bound to die sooner or later, but every day having to be stuck here caring for him... worthless... Then that bitch kept on sending her goons after me, with the other recent deaths it would be easy to cover it up... or so I thought."
>> No. 19169 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
19169
>>19168
"Well, needless to say you could've done a lot better job. But what's done is done. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that, but murder was not the correct choice of action."
>> No. 19170 edit
File 145231624717.png - (54.27KB , 274x184 , morelights.png )
19170
>>19169
BGM: Truth?

"..." Koji stays silent accepting his fate. The game on the screen is still yet to be played.

You sit there in silence for a moment, thinking about all this. Something is wrong with what he has said so far.
>> No. 19171 edit
File 131805387518.png - (49.88KB , 221x214 , wdk_avatar5.png )
19171
>>19170
"... Well, that's what I would have said... if your story had any truth to it!"
>> No. 19172 edit
File 142207440868.png - (294.25KB , 800x653 , light.png )
19172
>>19171
He looks up at you suddenly, somewhat taken aback at your sudden change in attitude.

"What do you mean?"
>> No. 19173 edit
File 131917084946.png - (153.18KB , 651x480 , wdk_fumanb1.png )
19173
>>19172
"You said you stabbed your father from behind. But when I saw the body, the stab wound was in fact in his stomach. Which means you couldn't have stabbed him from behind!"
>> No. 19174 edit
File 142216021457.png - (642.71KB , 800x600 , bg034_n_no.png )
19174
>>19173
He stands up about to say something, but slams his mouth shut refusing to say anything else. Probably intending to remain shut until long after the police show up.

Despite your skill at lie detecting, you are positive that you hit the nail on the head.
>> No. 19175 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
19175
>>19174
"Anyway. Why did you lie about the confession and who's the real culprit?"
>> No. 19176 edit
File 142207440868.png - (294.25KB , 800x653 , light.png )
19176
>>19175
"..."

Looks like he is dead set on not talking.
>> No. 19177 edit
File 130828198675.png - (143.31KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea2.png )
19177
>>19176
I untie his handcuffs and leave the room to look for Masato.
>> No. 19178 edit
File 143459997468.png - (471.19KB , 600x447 , togdev23.png )
19178
>>19177
You find him walking out of the work room.

"Is something going on, I heard yelling."
>> No. 19179 edit
File 130827127155.png - (161.26KB , 434x480 , wdk_defa1.png )
19179
>>19178
"Koji's in there. He kept trying to confess to the crime, but don't believe him. His story's wrong. Well, I guess when the police get here if he's smart enough he'll update it to match what I told him but we need to find the real guy."
>> No. 19180 edit
File 142207440868.png - (294.25KB , 800x653 , light.png )
19180
>>19179
"I see. Do you need my help then? What can I do?"
>> No. 19181 edit
File 130827688591.png - (142.76KB , 434x480 , wdk_majimea1.png )
19181
>>19180
"...Where's Yuuichi?"
>> No. 19182 edit
File 145091725776.png - (439.45KB , 800x600 , rice1.png )
19182
>>19181
"He is in the onsen taking a bath."

At his moment you see Isao rush by the inn in a frantic state. Looking out of the inn it seems he is headed to the Saginomiya estate.
>> No. 19183 edit
File 132910244769.png - (40.97KB , 480x434 , wdk_left.png )
19183
>>19182
"Brb, finding the culprit."

I follow Isao.
>> No. 19184 edit
File 144635630527.png - (496.75KB , 800x600 , bg031_d_no.png )
19184
>>19183
BGM: A Women Named ______

You rush after Isao and see him enter the estate moments before you do as well.

"Sir!" you hear him yell. Looking to where he is rushing over you see the old husband to Saeko leaning against the wall blood spread out behind him and a phone hanging down by his side. Isao quickly starts trying to stop the bleeding.

As you stand over the scene you see that the blood had been dripping from one of the rooms around the corner. You hear a repeated bumping sound over and over again.
>> No. 19185 edit
File 131795521113.png - (144.12KB , 434x480 , wdk_itaia1.png )
19185
>>19184
"What happened here?!"

I quickly look to identify his wounds, then go around the corner to pinpoint the sound.

Last edited at 16/02/28(Sun)22:32:25
>> No. 19186 edit
File 144064609568.jpg - (8.68KB , 800x600 , blackasmyheart.jpg )
19186
>>19185
BGM: Pendulum

It looks like he is unconscious and has multiple stab wounds in his chest.

You turn around the corner and see a figure at the back of the room. -it holds something- The figure turns its head to face you. -something sharp- Multiple stab marks in the ground. -like a weapon- You stand still taking in the sight. -your leg aches- It takes a step towards you. -breathing heavy- Bloodshot eyes come closer -metal shines in the light-.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Lee is trying to get your attention. "Can pass the meat?" he says while pointing to the wooden slab over by your left, which has a knife and various uncooked slices of meat on it.

You reach out to grab the meat...

...

Suddenly the plate lifts up, by Yuuichi`s doing it seems. He passes it over to Lee.
"Something wrong Kinzaki?" Masato asks.

"wrong Kinzaki?"

"Kinzaki?"

"I'l p...ro...t..e..ct..you...M...a..r....a



The knife comes towards you.


...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
>> No. 19187 edit
File 133955714937.png - (304.06KB , 821x480 , wdk_sakebub2d.png )
19187
>>19186
I dodge the knife and slock her in the head!

Last edited at 16/02/28(Sun)22:53:22
>> No. 19188 edit
File 142277735518.png - (285.42KB , 563x409 , viledit2.png )
19188
>>19187
You hear a thud and suddenly fall backwards.

A dark hall. Candle light. Shrine of Metal. Rokkenjima. Knife... Knife... Knife.

"Oi get it together!" Iaso is yelling at you as Shizuka is running off in the distance, the knife is planted firmly in the mat beside you as you recover from your pstd moment. You have a small gash on your arm but it isn't life threatening. You are however drenched in a deep sweat.
>> No. 19189 edit
File 131795863015.png - (286.97KB , 434x480 , wdk_death3.png )
19189
>>19188
I attempt to pull the knife out like the sword in the stone and chase after her as fast as I can.
>> No. 19190 edit
File 145551610749.jpg - (2.69MB , 3072x2304 , winterroad2.jpg )
19190
>>19189
You try to stand up and impale your hand with the knife. You are bleeding now.

In a recoil, and perhaps thanks to adrenaline you forget the knife and rush after the girl who has now run into the forest.

You can see a clear trail where she ran through he snow, but suddenly it comes up to multiple deer tracks, as well as others. You can see her, but there are two tracks leading towards her, the high and the low trail. As you ponder it starts to snow heavily.
>> No. 19191 edit
File 131803167260.png - (144.19KB , 434x480 , wdk_fumana1a.png )
19191
>>19190
I'll take the high ground, as usual.
>> No. 19192 edit
File 14567304564.png - (656.49KB , 795x594 , wandering.png )
19192
>>19191
You climb up and continue the chase, eventually catching up as she is on the low plains. In the distance you see a large ravine that she is about to come up to. Along the side of the ledge you are following there is a tall tree that looks like it could shove over with a kick and block the path. However there is also a part off the cliff you are on that you might be able to jump to where she is as well. The snow makes it hard to see.
>> No. 19193 edit
File 131803127630.png - (153.62KB , 606x480 , wdk_akuwaraic1.png )
19193
>>19192
I will kick the tree to block her path.
>> No. 19194 edit
File 145673144991.png - (743.70KB , 793x589 , wf.png )
19194
>>19193
You kick the tree and it doesn't budge, you then tumble down the ledge and into the lower path as you hear her go further in. You pick yourself up finding it hard to see at all with the storm raging now.

The wind screams as it sends shards of ice pelting into your defenseless face.

A thick crunch each time your legs enter the snow. Branches hit your face and you race around, barely able to open your eyes let alone see anything but white.

There... you see her at the edge of the ravine. Now facing you now close enough she tries to say something "You... YOU!" she makes various mutterings under her breath yelling about Shiro.

Last edited at 16/02/28(Sun)23:38:01
>> No. 19195 edit
File 133020125093.png - (53.18KB , 227x222 , wdk_odorokia1d.png )
19195
>>19194
"Sorry about your cat! But what's with the knife?! Why did you go around killing everyone?!"
>> No. 19196 edit
File 14567304564.png - (656.49KB , 795x594 , wandering.png )
19196
>>19195
You try to get her to talk, but either its gibbrish or you can't hear thanks to the storm.

She takes a step back and slips at the edge of the ravine.
>> No. 19197 edit
File 130827258925.png - (46.25KB , 434x480 , wdk_corner.png )
19197
>>19196
I attempt to grab her hand.
>> No. 19198 edit
File 144064609568.jpg - (8.68KB , 800x600 , blackasmyheart.jpg )
19198
>>19197
You reach with with a flurry of grasp and manage to touch the tip of her hand, missing. Mid roll you quickly switch to the other hand and this time while alternating feet and grasp her hand just as she falls, and you slam into the ground, half dangling in the ravine.

She keeps flailing trying to make you let go as she floats above the seemingly bottomless ravine, and it slowly begins to pull you into it as well. You won't be able to hang on much longer.
>> No. 19199 edit
File 132962682068.png - (50.89KB , 221x214 , wdk_closeup_0.png )
19199
>>19198
I pull both of us out of the ravine.
>> No. 19200 edit
File 144064609568.jpg - (8.68KB , 800x600 , blackasmyheart.jpg )
19200
>>19199
You latch on refusing to let go and slowly... you slip. You feel weightless and suddenly you plunge into the ravine.

----
---
--
-

Last edited at 16/02/29(Mon)00:07:20
>> No. 19201 edit
File 145673467139.jpg - (40.96KB , 640x480 , snowup.jpg )
19201
>>19200
BGM: Lamentation

You awoke three days later, having to hear what happened from Masato.

The police arrived at the scene but could do very little with the storm. Ichiro had gone out and braved the weather saying he knew the area better then anyone and found you on a ledge halfway down the ravine. He was not able to find Shizuka however.

The police were able to confirm afterwards that Saeko died from suffocation, later testing the pillow case found suggests it was most likely the murder weapon. Heihachiro died from the stab wound likely caused by the stick found on the roof of the Yamada house. Eiji the father who you never asked his name died from the stab wounds you found him with. After that however, not much was figured out. With the prime investigator and suspect missing it came to a standstill with the storm. Most of the evidence - what little there was - got covered up. The hardest part is that the only villagers who seemed to know anything hushed up about it.

After the storm had cleared and you had been evacuated out of the village they continued to search for the ravine but by the time they had found it she would have been certainly dead. The search effort for the body continued for a few weeks before being canceled, in hope some light would come in the summer.

You sat in the hospital hearing all the news trying to piece things together. Masato brought Yuuichi to talk with you and you were able to figure out why he asked you if you had a girlfriend. He heard Saeko talking about it with Shizuka when he had wandered out due to sleepwalking and hurt his feet. From the evidence you presume what he actually had heard was her talking about Shinjo, one of the men on the list. The police looked into the individuals on said list and found there had been potential arranged marriage meetings planned between Shizuka and them.

Thinking back on it you recall some of the things about the estate may have suggested abuse. The doors actively locked even within the household, the only thing of note in her room were tools and worn down toys (if you can call them that), the strict attitude between the parents and her. There were probably others but they escape you at the moment.

The Yamada's had disappeared almost as soon as they had arrived at the village, probably hiding from the company again. Koji was able to help you and Masato get away from the press with his father's connections, at least for now. After you returned it became clear that Koji had wanted to try and protect Shizuka, as he put it "seeing her in the village earlier... I could tell she was responsible", or so he said. The Fukushima couple left the house they had in that area of the village and the other villagers seemed to try and help confuse the press about who exactly was involved. The only ones unaccounted for were Isao and Lee, two people not from the village to begin with. It was almost like the whole area just up an vanished over night.

The matter of the individuals didn't concern the press at least. Now with two incidents under your belt it was no longer the murders themselves, be it Rokkenjima or Nisekawa, but the fact one man had played major roles in both that drew the attention of the press.

As you left the hospital about to get taken in by Koji's connections and say good bye to the press for a long time, you were swarmed one last time and asked a final bout of questions.

"Mr. Goldbar, who do you hold responsible for the Nisekawa Incident?"

"Have you caught wind of a new case and heading there now?"

"Are you actually the mastermind behind these crimes?"

You only have time to answer one before ducking into the car.


Last edited at 16/03/01(Tue)09:37:36
>> No. 19202 edit
File 132963310899.png - (50.23KB , 221x214 , wdk_avatar4.png )
19202
>>19201
"I don't hold anyone responsible. And neither should you."
>> No. 19203 edit
File 145560155479.png - (230.67KB , 640x480 , bui_o1a.png )
19203
>>19202
With a mix of confusion and outburst you duck out of sight before they can pester you any further.

The air of spring coming through the slightly opened window, you drive off prepared to move on from this incident.

---
--
-

THE END
>> No. 19210 edit
File 145689143184.png - (45.47KB , 358x221 , togdreport.png )
19210
BGM: Protest

.

..

...

"...Yeah it is finished. No problems."

A man with an eye patch holds a phone loosely by his head as he sits in a dark basement. A small light flickering in the corner.

"Necessary? ... No, I wouldn't say so. He can still be used at least."

He flips through some papers while listening whatever response from the other line.

"The old women was as they expect. It makes sense, after all due to the power being off and the pillowcase ended up where it was, the old man would have fallen by then right? So that's all she could have done. As for the old man himself, well, it was either as expected... or... someone... hid in the forest waiting for him with a broken branch. ...Hmm? How they left without a trace? Perhaps they just stayed in the forest all night. But who could have bothered to do such a thing?" he gives a sarcastic laugh.

He stands up to a table covered in various metal tools.

"Of course not. When you take off one mask nobody expects you to have yet another one already underneath. That being said, I think I will have to retire the 'Lee/Shinji' persona just to be safe."

He then walks over to the light corner, where a bloody man sits with various wounds. Arms tied down and legs to the chair. Seemingly moments away from death.

"Yeah, he is here," the eye patched man puts the phone up to the other's ear, "Wakey Wakey Isao... someone would like to have a word with you," he says with a unreadable grin.


...

..

.

Last edited at 16/03/01(Tue)20:03:51
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason