[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 13259021623.png - (193.38KB , 351x454 , cur_fumana3.png )
4658 No. 4658 edit
Oh I am one yet many, I open this gameboard to defy those that deny the existence of Witches its an standard mystery So I will start with the short yet long story. Oh This game is ruled by one of the two set of rules, your objective is solving this gameboard and discovering the set of mystery rules that I am using. You can only use 50 blues per twilight.

Summary October 4:

The day of the awaited conference started, and the 10 ushiromiyas appeared on Rokkenjima's harbor, Gohda like always offered himself to escort the ushiromiyas around Rokkenjima. Kumasawa with a smile started making jokes related to mackerel and told the cousins about the importance of the fish while enjoying the view of the rose garden. Later when they entered the mansion Maria explained with delight the legend of the golden witch, Rosa didn't like that at all so she told the others to go greet Krauss and Natsuhi, after everyone left, Rosa proceeded to hit maria , while complaining
about her Uus and her behavior and her "Social life".Suddenly Rosa felt as if the hall darkened Then she heard a voice she didn't knew..... she turned and around and was shocked to see that the portrait was moving

The woman in the portrair praised Rosa for giving discipline to Maria, and offered her a deal, if she delivered the letter before the dinner she would do magic to calm Maria right now. Rosa accepted and the witch performed magic to put Maria to sleep. It was a peaceful rest.

Rosa took Maria in her back and went with Gohda Kanon and Shannon to help her carrying maria to the guest room
where she could rest.

after leavin Maria in the guest Room , Rosa went to the mansion to greet Natsuhi and Krauss.

30 minutes later George asked Rosa if Maria was awake , Rosa told him that no, and that he should ask her later

Jessica Battler George and Shannon talked about their past, and then Battler told Shannon that he came back for her to bring Shannon back with him. Jessica and in special George were shocked by the notice..Shannon was speechless since She didn't know what to do.

During the rest of the afternoon nothing special happened until the dinner, when Rosa announced the letter of the witch. The adults severely cuestioned Rosa and Maria.

After that chaos and discussions ensued.

Summary of October 5 part 1: the first twilight

Rosa woke up early and decided to take a bath and prepare herself to leave her room. Since Maria stayed with the cousins she wasn't with her.

She suddenly recieved a knock Rosa opened the room rightaway and it was Genji that had an scared face.
Rosa asked him what happened and Genji brought Rosa to the parlor Genji opened the door and Rosa was speechless

Some bodies were found in the parlor arranged as if they were sitting for tea. when Rosa saw the bodies she inmediatly recognized the bodies of 5.........they were Kanon,Jessica,Kumasawa,Eva and Natsuhi

Rosa inmediatly told Genji to cover the bodies of the 5 that were found....but Genji corrected Rosa that in fact there were 6 bodies, Rosa inmediatly recognized the last body.........It was Maria......

Rosa cried hard and started to swear that she would catch the culprit.

A red as a gift :
In this Gameboard Shannon and Kanon are different persons
Rosa is the detective of this game.
165 posts omitted. Last 50 shown. Expand all images
>> No. 4827 edit
>>4826
It only says it cannot not be an accident or a suicide. The ants killed Rudolf and Kyrie on purpose, but since they are not human it doesn't count as a murder.
>> No. 4828 edit
>>4827
It only says it cannot not be an accident or a suicide. The ants killed Rudolf and Kyrie on purpose, but since they are not human it doesn't count as a murder.
>> No. 4829 edit
File 132598871463.png - (188.32KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia1.png )
4829
Van Dine's 12th: Nothing says the culprit has to be a person, logic error still exists.

Van Dine's 10th: The culprit must be a person, logic error still exists.
>> No. 4831 edit
File 132608696583.png - (187.77KB , 496x480 , bea_fumana1.png )
4831
Do that and there will be more logic errors, disabling it now means disabling it for the entire game.
>> No. 4832 edit
>>4829
Culprit is the mastermind that planned everything
he himself may commit the murders but sometimes he may rely on one person to do the dirty work.

Accomplice he may assist or directly participate in the murders and he may or may not be human.

>> No. 4833 edit
File 132608742269.png - (134.09KB , 406x480 , bea_defb1.png )
4833
I give up on the logic error, it's not worth my time and is tearing the friendship apart.

Lion, you win this game, let's have fun from now on, alright.
>> No. 4835 edit
>>4833
I am sorry too , don't worry I should have defined
the culprit and accomplice

but hey, you solved this murder,so far you progress is okay, so don't feel bad? It was my fault for not being specific.

also The concepts I said will be for all the twilights.
>> No. 4859 edit
File 132601122763.png - (187.60KB , 495x480 , warai_tea1_only.png )
4859
I can't wait for the next twilight~
It'll be awesome~
>> No. 4860 edit
Rosa realizing the issue with the fire ants conviced Battler to let the ants eat the corpse of his parents. (by the way in this kakera Battler is aware that he is Kyrie's son ) Battler with a silent cry accept this, and put an autolock again.

Rosa then take everyone back to Kinzo's room.....meanwhile Hideyoshi look at the door of the parlor, he is broken due to the loss of his wife.Rosa tells Hideyoshi to come with her.....

Rosa turn away and tell everyone that they are going to take refuge in Kinzo's room

2 hour later in Kinzo's room Shannon mentions that she didn't know that armors in medieval times had alot of resistance.

George with a smile replies that armors are awesome and mention that his father is an expert in this matter, George call for his father......but there are no reply

Everyone realizes that Hideyoshi didn't come with them.

Rosa and the rest in a hurry left from the room........then they heard a conversation between Hideyoshi and someone else....

-YOU KILLED MY WIFE YOU BASTARD I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOUI CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE THAT YOU EXIST
-Problem Ushiromiya Hideyoshi?!!!!!
We will settle all this like people with honor
So will you challengue me?!!! THEN LET THE DUEL START
*CACKLE*CACKLE*CACKLE*
......................................

George was the first one to run to the room where hideyoshi was. he was lying there with a Stake, the stake contained the word "Asmodeus"

Ushiromiya Hideyoshi is currently dead and was killed
>> No. 4861 edit
File 132612628880.png - (46.23KB , 174x226 , FourthTwilight.png )
4861
>>4860
>> No. 4862 edit
a typo when Hideoyoshi is yelling he says : Someone like you exist.
>> No. 4864 edit
File 132612770352.png - (185.04KB , 484x473 , bea_akuwaraia1up.png )
4864
Beatrice killed Hideyoshi, of course, no magic was involved. Beatrice is no one but Beatrice. I KILLED HIDEYOSHI!

Ahh yes.. If my memory serves my right, I remember why I started this in the first place, I was X (X being servant grandchild, or grandchild that is known/secret), I learned that I was not born of X (X being of Krauss or Kinzo) and Natsuhi, I overheard a conversation between X and X (The two X's being the two people who talked). They said I was born of Beatrice (2) and that Natsuhi was not my birth mother, or whatever. I decided to kill everyone because I learned that.. And of the horrible thing Kinzo did to my mother.

Ahh yes, I also remember how I murdered Hideyoshi, I killed him with my favorite stake, "Asmodeus", then escaped using method X. *Cackle* *Cackle* *Cackle*

WHO ELSE BUT ME COULD HAVE COMMITTED SUCH A LOVELY MURDER?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
>> No. 4866 edit
>>4864
Beatrice killed Hideyoshi, of course/r]
Beatrice is the name the culprit useswho may or may not be human
As I said , Yasu don't exist in this game, except the promise.....

In this Kakera Kinzo didn't had sex with his daugheter Beato II Therefore Yasu can't exist

The stake was something decorative for the sake of fullfilling the murder of the 4th twilight but it wasn't what killed hideyoshi.
>> No. 4867 edit
File 132612831933.png - (135.34KB , 406x480 , bea_hanbesob4.png )
4867
I must have been thinking of another family I murdered.

Was the person who was talking to Hideyoshi a male or female? This is determinable by voice.
>> No. 4868 edit
File 132600375724.png - (191.82KB , 351x454 , cur_defa1.png )
4868
>>4867
It sounds like a older woman.
>> No. 4869 edit
>>4868
This is guaranteed with this red
>> No. 4870 edit
File 132598871463.png - (188.32KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia1.png )
4870
I am still Beatrice, I am not Yasu. I am Beatrice. I killed Hideyoshi. This refers to both Beatrice 1 and 2.

List in red all the people who have 100% died.
>> No. 4871 edit
>>4870
No one is faking their deaths

This chart contains who is alive and who is dead
>>4861
with certainty this chart reflect the status of each member of the household
>> No. 4872 edit
File 132608742269.png - (134.09KB , 406x480 , bea_defb1.png )
4872
List the names of everyone on the gameboard.
List the social-statuses with the names of everyone on the gameboard. (Ushiromiya, servant, guest, etc.)

Also, I would like a full inspection of the room, and a full autopsy/inspection of Hideyoshi.
>> No. 4873 edit
File 132600153547.png - (190.96KB , 496x480 , bea_odorokia1.png )
4873
Is Kinzo dead?
>> No. 4874 edit
File 132598981066.png - (189.78KB , 496x480 , bea_fukigena1.png )
4874
Kinzo is the culprit, this is a ritual to revive his Beatrice!
>> No. 4875 edit
>>4872
As I said that Chart reflect the stats of everyone

Kinzo is alive
Krauss is alive
Eva is dead
Rudolf is dead
Rosa is alive
Kyrie is dead
Hideyoshi is dead
Natsuhi is dead
Jessica is dead
George is alive
Battler is alive
Maria is dead
Genji is alive
Shannon is alive
Gohda is alive
Kumasawa is dead
Kanon is dead
Nanjo is alive


The room is again the parlor in which the six of the first twilights were
found.

Hideyoshi was found with a stake in his forehead
he also had a pale face and great creepy smile

>> No. 4876 edit
>>4874
Kinzo is too old to murder
>> No. 4877 edit
File 132599730466.png - (187.70KB , 496x480 , bea_fumana3.png )
4877
>>4876

And with that.. There can only be one person, unless I'm horribly mistaken.

Krauss is the culprit.
>> No. 4878 edit
>>4877
For now I refuse to repeat it on red...
until we reach the last twilight.
>> No. 4879 edit
File 132613154221.png - (189.05KB , 496x480 , bea_futekia1.png )
4879
You've refused to say Krauss is the culprit since the first twilight.

I demand you say it in red, so the rest of the Ushiromiya family can survive. I should have demanded this earlier!
>> No. 4880 edit
File 132613221186.png - (177.33KB , 408x480 , s41_akuwaraia2.png )
4880
>>4877
Nihihi─ Is there any reason Krauss is the culprit, nyeh? Or is the great golden witch just mindlessly guessing like a certain red-haired idiot we know, nyeh?
>> No. 4881 edit
File 132598951168.png - (193.47KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia4.png )
4881
>>4880

*Cackle* *Cackle* *Cackle*

In the first twilight we deduced the culprit to either Hideyoshi or Krauss, All the other's are innocent, or dead.

Krauss didn't have an alibi for the time.
Krauss has many reason to murder.
Clair refused to answer with my last theory about Krauss/Hideyoshi in the first twilight.

I won't stop thinking just because I'm 99% sure Krauss is the culprit.

It could be a Battler, perhaps Kanon is Battler, and on the gameboard thingy picture that Clair showed that Kanon was dead, but Battler was alive. Kanon was Battler, and Battler was Kanon!

Therefore, Battler was innocent, and Kanon killed them, Kanon wouldn't be a slave in that case!
>> No. 4882 edit
File 132598871463.png - (188.32KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia1.png )
4882
Slave - Oops

Replace it with servant.
>> No. 4883 edit
File 132613302860.png - (175.91KB , 408x480 , s41_akuwaraia1.png )
4883
>>4881
How cunning, nyeh. Could it be she's really worthy of the name? Nihihi─

However, there is a flaw, nyeh. Krauss could refer to the position of family head after Ushiromiya Kinzo. Therefore, it is entirely possible another entity took up the name 'Kraus', whereby the name was used interchangably in the red! Such a trick would be child's play, nihihi─
>> No. 4884 edit
File 132598945322.png - (189.72KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia2.png )
4884
I'll put it in blue...

Natsuhi needed a baby 19 years ago.
Kyrie and Asumu didn't have still births, Asumu's real baby was switched, then switched agian for X reason with Kyrie's real baby, and made Kyrie look like she had a stillbirth. Asumu's baby was sent to Natsuhi, who sent the baby with the servant, who died, the baby was found by Genji. Genji consulted Nanjo to fix the baby up, then put the baby in the servant orphanage (Forgot name). You get the idea.

>> No. 4885 edit
>>4881
such things aren't possible
The are only 18 persons on rokkenjima
no more no less than just 18 and currently 9 are dead. so therefore those that I mentioned that are alive are alive.


Also the theory will be confirmed in the tenth twilight.
>> No. 4886 edit
File 132598871463.png - (188.32KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia1.png )
4886
>>4883
What about that theory, Clair!?
>> No. 4887 edit
File 132613352282.png - (175.15KB , 408x480 , s41_defa1.png )
4887
Nihihi─ so what mystery are you solving right now anyway, nyeh?
>> No. 4888 edit
File 132598871463.png - (188.32KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia1.png )
4888
>>4887
How Krauss is not the culprit.
That's what I'm trying to solve, in case Ms. GM decides to do a troll red (I mean refusing to answer the entire time just to get me to completely trust in my Krauss theory, then shatter all hope and make me believe that magic killed them).
>> No. 4889 edit
>>4884
Such baby don't exist



>>4887
Hideyoshi was found with a stake in his forehead
he also had a pale face and great creepy smile
>> No. 4890 edit
File 132613302860.png - (175.91KB , 408x480 , s41_akuwaraia1.png )
4890
>>4889
So, someone marched up to him, staked him in the head and then went on their merry way. Mystery solved, nihihihi─
>> No. 4891 edit
File 132598871463.png - (188.32KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia1.png )
4891
>Pale face

Hideyoshi has been dead for a while, withing 2 hours. Hideyoshi was drugged, perhaps a drug that makes you laugh/smile unnaturally, the same applies for a gas. After that, the culprit, stuck the stake in Hideyoshi and left, there was a recording that he just happened to predict when they'd come. Informant perhaps. Left the recording on then left.
>> No. 4892 edit
>>4890
that would be the easiest solution, however....
Hideyoshi was alone

all of the survivors except hideyoshi were with Rosa.
>> No. 4893 edit
>>4891
ffffffffffffffffff I didn't think you would solve it that quickly.......
>> No. 4894 edit
>>4891
since this day was for the fourth Twilight I will post the fifth twilight in 3 hours.
>> No. 4895 edit
File 132613352282.png - (175.15KB , 408x480 , s41_defa1.png )
4895
>>4892
So my solution was correct. Just that it happened some time ago, nyeh. What a silly mystery, nihihihi─
>> No. 4896 edit
>>4895
I knew it was too easy...but well...gah
However I have more impossible murders~
>> No. 4897 edit
File 132598871463.png - (188.32KB , 496x480 , bea_akuwaraia1.png )
4897
You didn't say it in red, but I'll respond.

Krauss/Culprit set Trap X to kill whoever walked into that room, or perhaps expected Hideyoshi to walk in and set the trap. Either way, Hideyoshi walked in, opened the door, the door had something connecting to it to set off Trap X, then part of Trap X put the Dagger in his head, the dagger was drugged/poisoned with a drug that makes you laugh/smile unnaturally.
>> No. 4898 edit
File 132607679693.png - (135.55KB , 406x480 , bea_akuwaraib5.png )
4898
Oh ok I see. I already got it.

I didn't sleep last night so I'm in rapid-thinking mode lol.
>> No. 4899 edit
File 132613352282.png - (175.15KB , 408x480 , s41_defa1.png )
4899
Nihihi─ I almost feel like upturning you riff-raff with a gameboard of my own, rife with mean tricks and silly, impossible wordplay that'd make George proud, nyeh~

Well, throw the next one in, nyeh! I want to play, nihihi─
>> No. 4900 edit
File 132613550664.png - (134.90KB , 406x480 , bea_nayamub2.png )
4900
>>4899

I hate wordplay, but can solve it.
>> No. 4901 edit
File 132613221186.png - (177.33KB , 408x480 , s41_akuwaraia2.png )
4901
>>4900
I'll assert you cannot solve it if I go full force wordplay, nihihi─
>> No. 4902 edit
>>4897
That is right
>> No. 4903 edit
File 132601122763.png - (187.60KB , 495x480 , warai_tea1_only.png )
4903
>>4901

I guess we'll have to test that...

For now, you should have a crack at my game.

There's pretty much no wordplay (Unless by accident) in it.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason