[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 134522431184.jpg - (725.59KB , 499x1000 , Ushiromiya_Lion_full_961763.jpg )
8200 No. 8200 edit
Even Erika the one that calimed to be the best detective ever was shocked since she didn't had an explanation for this murder.....
certainly it wasn't suicide

Krauss lied dead in Natsuhi's room, with his dear Natsuhi in his arms.

both were found dead in Natsuhi's room.

but this scene wasn't what was shocking Erika....her seals were INTACT yet they appeared dead.....

Not only that, Natsuhi had a napkin with a message saying :
BEWARE OF SIESTAS'S MASTER.

Eva,Kyrie Rosa, Rudold and Hideyoshi searched in all the room.
but it was useless....there was no trace of a key or a device used to open the door.

Erika asked Genji and he said that the adults had a discussion and Natsuhi ran away crying to her room.

Krauss went to console her and that was the last time they saw both of them.

Erika wanted to ask others information, but the adults were suspicious of Erika. They didn't want to tell an stranger what happened.

She asked the cousins, but Jessica almost beat her to death.. she was very nervous and very aggresive but the weirdest ones were Ange and Maria who were laughing and cackling in a creepy way.


Natsuhi and Krauss had big holes in their stomachs. and the key to Natsuhi's room was in Maria's pocket all the time.
Expand all images
>> No. 8201 edit
File 134523069339.png - (37.51KB , 275x275 , Spike_Spiegel_chibi__by_misaoseta.png )
8201
>>8200
Let's start this :
> the key to Natsuhi's room was in Maria's pocket all the time.
> there was no trace of a key or a device used to open the door.

Could you say that in red ?

And some blues :
Natsuhi and Krauss are really dead.
Erika's seal was left untouched.
Erika's seal was broken and replaced.

And, of course, since there's "holes in their stomach"...
Tiny bombs.

That's not so much this time, I'll let the others go ahead for now.
>> No. 8202 edit
the key to Natsuhi's room was in Maria's pocket all the time.
there was no trace of a key or a device used to open the door.

Natsuhi and Krauss are really dead.
Erika's seal was untouched.
>> No. 8208 edit
File 134524228322.png - (41.69KB , 200x250 , 3new.png )
8208
I ask and I shall receive, apparently.

The culprit entered the room by some other means (window, secret passage, etc.)
Erika's seal was set after the culprit had killed Natsuhi and Krauss.
The killer did not kill them directly.
(As Squitcher suggested, tiny bombs or such).

Since the key to Natsuhi's room was in Maria's pocket all the time, I'd say it was impossible that the door to Natsuhi's room was locked before the murders, no?

Anyway, I'm thinking the culprit simply entered the door. How or why I don't really have enough information to explain.

EDIT: Oh, just thought of this - They simply killed each other.
>> No. 8209 edit
>>8208
The culprit didn't need to enter through other means.
Erika's seal wasnt set after the culprit had killed Natsuhi and Krauss.
The killer did not kill them directly.

The door was locked before and after the time of the murders

They didnt kill each other
>> No. 8210 edit
File 134514127044.png - (42.86KB , 200x250 , 2new.png )
8210
>>8209
> The culprit didn't need to enter through other means.

The "need" part caught my attention. Sooo... what, it really is simple as both of them ate a trap X the culprit had set up and it activated after a while?
>> No. 8211 edit
>>8210
Don't be naive DWaM,
A trap wasnt needed for this murder
>> No. 8212 edit
File 134537115553.png - (193.89KB , 713x564 , collapse.png )
8212
>>8211
Hm....
When you say:

> The killer did not kill them directly.
and
> A trap wasnt needed for this murder.
I sorta think that traps are the only kind you can kill someone indirectly... Can I get a defintion of "trap"? And, possibly a defintion of a "direct killing"? Also, about this:

> The culprit didn't need to enter through other means.
Repeat it: "There is only one key to Natsuhi's bedroom." and "A master key did not unlock this door during the time of the 2nd Twilight." (I'm hoping wordplay won't be the case in the second one...)
Naturally, because of that seal and the " there was no trace of a key or a device used to open the door", it looks a bit hard to look at the way the culprit actually entered the room, but there is a way around this:

The culprit was in the room before Natsuhi and Krauss entered it and before Erika's seal was set.

Regarding that, I'd like to have some things repeated:
"There was nobody other than Krauss and Natsuhi in the room when the bodies were discovered."
"The culprit never entered the room."

Also, logically speaking, how exactly was the door locked, if Maria had the hey all the time, as you put it, then how exactly could've the door been locked? Here's the timeline - Natsuhi leaves, Krauss goes after her, door gets locked at some point X and Maria ends up with a key? I... I'm a bit confused? Or should I just take it as "it's a part of the game" and let it go?

Now, there's also another possibility:
The culprit shot them from some point X outside the room. (Either through a hole in the wall or something similar.) Perhaps there is a hole in a wall, or something?

Now, again, this red is also suspicious to me: certainly it wasn't suicide. Just seems sort of... stand out (and easily ignored).
So, I'd like a defition of "suicide" and I want you to repeat this: "There is only one person named Krauss on the island, alive or dead. There is only one person named Natsuhi on the island, alive or dead." Also, I'd like you to state the number of people on the island. (Definition of "people" I'm going with: In this case, I'll go with personas.)

Keeping in mind that this is actually the second twilight of the previous game and that Natsuhi and Krauss were the culprit were the culprits either means that they are the culprits in this one, too, or that a new culprit came in down the line.

Oh, and one more thing, please. Repeat it: "The culprit is mentioned in the text."

Welp, that's what I'm going with for now.
>> No. 8213 edit
File 134541092438.jpg - (74.05KB , 839x952 , NARM.jpg )
8213
>>8212
There is only one key to Natsuhi's bedroom

"A master key did not unlock this door during the time of the murders of the 2nd Twilight."

The culprit wasnt in the room before Natsuhi and Krauss entered it and before Erika's seal was set.


There was nobody other than Krauss and Natsuhi in the room when the bodies were discovered.

I refuse to repeat the whole paragraph......


however ....I can tell you this:
The culprit is mentioned in the text.
>> No. 8214 edit
File 134512731125.png - (43.95KB , 200x250 , 1new.png )
8214
>>8213
Well, you still haven't responded to my "culprit shot them from Point X" blue, neither have you actually defined what a "direct" murder method means (simply because our definitions may vary).

In any case, the culprit is Erika. She killed Natsuhi and Krauss (by means X, again, due to the lack of defintion of a "direct" murder method, I can't really pinpoint it, but for the sake of this blue, let's say that she shot them). She shot both of them from some point X outside of the room (again, hole in the wall, perhaps or a secret passage). The seal can be easily explained if she never placed it on the door to Natsuhi's bedroom, but on another door, altogether.

An alternative solution could simply be that there are two other people on the island called Natsuhi and Krauss and they both died (or were murdered) a while ago (by which I mean before... everything). Two people then used their bodies to fake their deaths. (Granted, at the moment, I don't have an explanation on how they could've escaped the room, but, then again - maybe they didn't have to! There isn't actually any proof that what Genji has said is the truth OR that "Krauss" and "Natsuhi" ever went into the room. The bodies could've been there since the beginning. (In which case, Erika's seal is still perfectly valid.)

What do you think of that...?
>> No. 8215 edit
>>8214

Erika is innocent
Erika don't have the gut to murder.


There is only one Krauss and one Natsuhi and no one has been faking their deaths until now.

Genji is known for being an honest person, he would never lie.
however....he is good at hiding things.....but certainly Genji didn't know about the murders.
>> No. 8216 edit
File 134547614430.png - (28.76KB , 160x160 , 123.png )
8216
Thihi another game from Lion!
I'll join okay?

Here's the first idea I had so far:
The culprit never entered the room to begin with.

Kraus and Natsuhi didn't lock the door by themselves, the culprit "captured" them inside their own room.


I still don't have a good idea on how exactly he killed them.

And about the identity of the culprit:
Maria seems suspicous because she could be SIESTAS'S MASTER.

I've got to analyze it some more later!
>> No. 8217 edit
File 134321773722.jpg - (26.86KB , 225x339 , 33038.jpg )
8217
Witch-hunter Squitcher. Present.

The door is the only means of entrance to Natsuhi's room. ( No windows, no hidden doors, etc... )

Please confirm that once Erika's seal is set, it effectively prevents anyone of entering Natsuhi's room without breaking it. Or at least if the person enter by the door.

I throw these blues for every gameboard I'm in, so it's about time I do it :
Any part of the room, be it the walls, ceiling, floor, door, eventual window, was removed or broken.

I also request, like DWaM, the definition of direct and indirect murder and the definition of trap.

And some last ones :
Their death was an accident.
Poison was used.
A long range weapon was used.

>> No. 8218 edit
>>8216
The culprit entered the room

As I said, there wasn't a Trap

The door is the only means of entrance to Natsuhi's room.


once Erika's seal is set, it effectively prevents anyone of entering Natsuhi's room without breaking it. Or at least if the person enter by the door.

an extra red:
Erika drunk a little bit at the time of the murders


None of the components of the room were removed.

Their death was a murder.
Poison wasnt used.
something was used to kill Krauss and Natsuhi.

Direct murder: Murder someone with Knifes,daggers or anything that requires to be close to the victim
Indirect murder: Murder someone with guns or anything that Doesnt requires to be close to the victim
Trap: something that need stuff like triggers or devices or lure someone to the place of the murder

>> No. 8219 edit
>>8218
Treat those blues as red, please
>> No. 8220 edit
File 134524228322.png - (41.69KB , 200x250 , 3new.png )
8220
> Erika drunk a little bit at the time of the murders

Well, I have no idea what the hell that means, but I'll go anyway and try to take a stab at it:

The liquor was drugged.
Or,
She was so wasted she put the seal on the wrong door. (Not letting that one go until you deny it~)

In case both of those meet the toilet...
State the number of people (alive or dead) on this island, please. (Because you can never be too sure.)

The door was opened with something other than a key.
The door was opened by Krauss and Natsuhi themselves.


Just throwing random ideas, at the moment...
>> No. 8221 edit
File 134548987571.jpg - (236.24KB , 1000x750 , 5ebfbef8a09fb397bb0e8b60721788e0.jpg )
8221
What the drink had is irrelevant to the murders, what matters is that Erika drunk

She may have been drunk,but she put the seal in the correct door .



Kinzo is alive
Eva is alive
Rudolf is alive
Rosa is alive
George is alive
Jessica is alive
Battler is alive
Maria is alive
Ange is alive
Lion is alive
Kyrie is alive
Hideyoshi is alive
Shannon is alive
Kanon is alive
Genji is alive
Gohda is alive
Kumasawa is alive
Nanjo is alive

and
Krauss is dead
Natsuhi is dead.

I will remind you that the culprit IS MENTIONED in this narration.
therefore you can consider innocent those not mentioned.



The door was opened with something other than a key.
The door was opened by Krauss and Natsuhi themselves.
>> No. 8222 edit
File 134514127044.png - (42.86KB , 200x250 , 2new.png )
8222
>>8221
(Well, I sorta wanted an actual NUMBER, but...)

In any case...
> The door was opened with something other than a key.
> The door was opened by Krauss and Natsuhi themselves.

Assuming this isn't a logic error, what this is basically saying is that they broke into the room, themselves?
>> No. 8223 edit
Think about it DWam~~~

If you analyze the reason of those reds. you will realize the truth about the murders~

They entered normally to the room
YET THE DOOR WAS LOCKED
Analyze this~
>> No. 8224 edit
>>8222
an extra red:
Natsuhi and KRAUSS ARE IDIOTS AND INCOMPETENT
>> No. 8225 edit
File 134369517219.jpg - (20.28KB , 400x300 , 331826-53663-spike-spiegel.jpg )
8225
>>8223
Then the lock isn't working normally.
It may be broken ( Or Krauss and Natsuhi broke it because they couldn't figure out how to open it ).

In any case the door being locked doesn't prevent a person from entering the room.

It seems to be the logical solution. Maybe too simple.
>> No. 8226 edit
>>8225
The lock is working normally, there are no traces of someone breaking the lock.
>> No. 8227 edit
File 134550177938.jpg - (58.56KB , 720x490 , 4943994ac673f.jpg )
8227
>>8226

The door is at the same time open and locked.

Or maybe the lock you're referring to isn't the one on Natsuhi's room. Or Natsuhi and Krauss entered another room than Natsuhi's. Erika was drunk and she thought that the place where they were found dead was Natsuhi's room.

Makes sense, right ?
>> No. 8228 edit
File 134550217124.png - (1.43KB , 64x68 , Problem.png )
8228
>>8227
My my, you found something interesting here.

The door is at the same time open and locked.
>> No. 8230 edit
File 134552869349.jpg - (19.22KB , 300x537 , 193043-disgaea_2_pleinair_01_large.jpg )
8230
>>8228
Uhm, maybe this is silly but...

There's a hole in the door!
The door is still locked and wasn't opened, but you can enter through a hole in the door.

...or something like that.
>> No. 8231 edit
File 134555090761.png - (205.75KB , 376x474 , wastederikaisbesterika.png )
8231
>>8228
So... er, the only real thing that I can think of that makes sense with all of these things is:

The door was originally in the locked, but open state and because the door never actually closed, the seal could not be counted as "disturbed". Krauss and Natsuhi entered the room, never actually realizing that it was in that state (instead of closing the door, they actually left it open.) When Erika came to inspect the seal, she was wasted out of her mind and failed to notice this little fact about the door.

Or something like that, iunno.
>> No. 8232 edit
>>8230
There isn't a hole in the door!
>>8231

The door was originally in the locked, but open state and because the door never actually closed

the following stuff with I refuse to repeat it since that didn't happened.
>> No. 8233 edit
File 134672253365.jpg - (31.76KB , 300x400 , spike_spiegel_portrait_by_mastahicks-d5510oi.jpg )
8233
>>8232
It's weird honestly, I don't know why there was such a lack of response after I found out that thing. But, let's start again shall we ?

The door is at the same time open and locked.

The biggest problem this statement make is in regard to Erika's seal, since it has been said that once Erika's seal is set, it effectively prevents anyone of entering Natsuhi's room without breaking it., I can see some solutions to that :

The seal isn't actually set. No red, no truth, amirite ?

If we have to consider the ridiculous idea that the seal on an opened door effectively prevents anyone from entering without breaking it, then the culprit most likely shot them from outside the room ( with a long range weapon, like a gun...), since it's known that he didn't kill them directly.

Here, time to revive this gameboard, I'd hate to let this place die like this when we got an unsolved mystery.
>> No. 8234 edit
>>8233

I think I will give the second twilight to you this time........
The seal isn't actually set

the culprit shot them from outside the room ( with a long range weapon, like a gun...
>> No. 8235 edit
File 134672649921.jpg - (8.50KB , 150x150 , 230px-Spike_Spiegel_as_drawn_by_the_creators2-e128.jpg )
8235
>>8234
So this murder is solved, and the culprit could be pretty much anyone.
Does that mean that there's more twilight for this kakera ?
>> No. 8236 edit
>>8235
Hey I just posted that~ and this is crazy~
BUT THERE WILL BE MORE TWILIGHTS, SO ANSWER THEM, MAYBE?

I am busy with a project so I may post 4th twilight on monday~
>> No. 8237 edit
File 134317114930.jpg - (14.85KB , 299x227 , cowboy-bebop_109870_top.jpg )
8237
>>8236
K, thank you. I'm not pressing you, I just wanted a quick answer ne. Can't wait to play it.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason