[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Break the illusion, or bite your navel.

Gameboard Guidelines


Discord


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 135716345217.png - (150.08KB , 640x480 , blood_1a.png )
9376 No. 9376 edit
First thread: http://www.seacats.net/gameboard/res/8899.html
Second thread: http://www.seacats.net/gameboard/res/9137.html
Status: 2nd Floor Infirmary; Moderate; 10 People Remain
Items: Ozaki's Key, Kanamori's Key, Nafumi's Key, Supplies Room Key, Security Room Key, Lock-Pick Kit, Mysterious Photo, Lighter, Watch, Flashlight, KNO3, Al, CaCO3 and Two Aspirin Pills.
http://plonq.org/up/map_1f_b.png
http://plonq.org/up/map_2f.png
http://plonq.org/up/map_3f.png
Expand all images
>> No. 9380 edit
Audio gsanime.mp3 - (477.30KB )
9380
(if it doesn't play, click on the image)
>> No. 9382 edit
File 135716383415.png - (149.91KB , 640x480 , CG03.png )
9382
>>9380
...Ozaki slowly opens the door.

He, alongside the rest of the kids, find the mutilated corpse of the Nurse, only identifiable from her clothing. Her head had been destroyed in the same manner as the corpses before. Furthermore, both Takeshi and Yoko are absent from the room, which is covered in blood and in total disarray.

Time once again stops.
>> No. 9383 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9383
Check the body for the symbol she drew. Also stab in the armpit like the rest. Check pockets and make sure no one is hiding in the room.
>> No. 9384 edit
File 135716450710.png - (33.14KB , 640x480 , hoken_03.png )
9384
>>9383
Ozaki removes her left shoe and sock, looking between her toes. Indeed, the same anime-style face she had drawn can be seen.

The armpit technique indicates that the Nurse truly is dead.

Inside her pockets is the Nurse's Key. Nothing else.

Finally, no one is found hiding in the room.
>> No. 9385 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9385
>>9384
I investigate the position the Nurse was found. I also check to make sure the door and the lock function the same as the rest.
>> No. 9386 edit
File 135716479154.png - (53.89KB , 640x480 , hoken_02.png )
9386
>>9385
Her corpse is leaning upright, slumped against one of the medicine cabinets.

The door functions exactly as Classroom 1-B's door.
>> No. 9387 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
9387
>>9386
I survey the room.
>> No. 9388 edit
File 135715791088.png - (90.76KB , 640x480 , hoken_01.png )
9388
>>9387
The room is relatively small. There are two beds to lay on, as well as a desk covered with papers and chair for the nurse to sit at. There are curtains separating the beds from the desk, to give privacy. They are currently open.

There are also several medicine cabinets in the room, adjacent to and opposite the Nurse. Both sets have glass covers to see the medicine inside. However, the opposite cabinets have been smashed apart and torn open.

...Oddly, Ozaki does not see the doll sitting on top of any of the cabinets.
>> No. 9390 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9390
>>9388
Check the bed curtains to see if there is anything wrong with them.

Also check the desk for anything besides the papers and check the papers for anything interesting.

>> No. 9391 edit
File 135716450710.png - (33.14KB , 640x480 , hoken_03.png )
9391
>>9390
There appears to be nothing wrong with the curtains.

None of the papers seem to be interesting; they are mostly medical records for the students at the school. None of their names ring any bells, though.

There is also nothing of interest inside the desk, but on top there is strangely a black thread...
>> No. 9394 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9394
>>9391
I burn a part of the black thread. telling me whether or not its hair from the smell.
>> No. 9395 edit
File 13571662125.png - (52.88KB , 640x480 , hoken_04.png )
9395
>>9394
The black thread does not produce a smell. It melts and curls up into a ball when burning it.
>> No. 9396 edit
File 13569250582.jpg - (21.82KB , 223x350 , 99782.jpg )
9396
>>9395
"Synthetic hair then. Commonly used for wigs."

I check the medicine cabinets. Check to see if anything is visibly missing from it.
>> No. 9397 edit
File 135716479154.png - (53.89KB , 640x480 , hoken_02.png )
9397
>>9396
The medicine cabinets which the Nurse is leaning up against contain all kinds of medicine and chemicals. Bottles of various colors, big and small, decorate the shelves.

On the other hand, opposite the Nurse, the broken medicine cabinets contain a vast amount of shattered glass and various liquids are visible dripping out of the shelves. Broken containers are also found, each one having a putrid odor to go along with it.
>> No. 9398 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9398
>>9397
Check inside again for the remote chance some sort of trap was used to blow the cabinet up.
>> No. 9399 edit
File 13571662125.png - (52.88KB , 640x480 , hoken_04.png )
9399
>>9398
Checking deeper inside the cabinet there seems to be obvious burn marks all over the inside.

There are no clear indicators for a trap, however.
>> No. 9400 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
9400
>>9399
"So a trap is a possibility."

I check the beds Takeshi and Yoko were using for anything. I also check the floor and ceiling for anything as well.
>> No. 9401 edit
File 135716450710.png - (33.14KB , 640x480 , hoken_03.png )
9401
>>9400
The beds have nothing unusual on them.

There is nothing weird about the ceiling. Scattered on the floor there are various bits and pieces of red cloth.
>> No. 9402 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9402
>>9401
Take a closer look at the red cloth.
>> No. 9403 edit
File 135715791088.png - (90.76KB , 640x480 , hoken_01.png )
9403
>>9402
The red seems to be a natural part of the cloth rather than anything having soaked into it, such as blood.

The pieces are incredibly small, about the size of a fingertip each.
>> No. 9404 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9404
>>9403
Check the placement of the red pieces. DO they spell anything or lead some place?
>> No. 9405 edit
File 135716479154.png - (53.89KB , 640x480 , hoken_02.png )
9405
>>9404
All of the pieces seem to be randomly scattered throughout the floor. They don't lead anywhere.
>> No. 9407 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9407
>>9405
I end my investigation.

"Hurry. We should check the library.

I take the Nurse's key, remains of the black thread and some of the red pieces and lock the door. I then check the blood trail in the hallway and tell the kids to be quite so I can listen to see if I hear anything in the hallway. Finally I go the library door and unlock it and enter.
>> No. 9408 edit
File 135568720566.png - (59.91KB , 640x480 , tosho_01.png )
9408
>>9407
All of the kids follow Ozaki into the hallway.
They remain quiet, but Ozaki hears nothing.

Checking the blood trail, it stems from the staircase and goes directly to the library. It is undoubtedly real blood.

He then unlocks the library door and enters... the room itself is quite big, and it can't all be seen at once. There is nothing unusual upon entering.
>> No. 9409 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
9409
>>9408
I tell everyone to stay together. I lock the door and then survey the part of the room I can see from here.
>> No. 9410 edit
File 135716829184.png - (562.15KB , 1280x480 , library.png )
9410
>>9409
All of the kids agree to remain together.

This part of the library is filled with dozens of bookshelves. Mystery, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, History, Reference Books, etc. There are plenty of tables to sit at and read the books as well.

The ceiling is also quite high, giving the room and even more spacious feel. On the ceiling are various fluorescent lights, flickering on and off.
>> No. 9411 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9411
>>9410
I tell the kids we should place a few tables and chairs in front of the door in a large pile so that if anyone tries to use the door while we are investigating we will hear something at the very least.
>> No. 9412 edit
File 135716881211.png - (53.39KB , 640x480 , tosho_03.png )
9412
>>9411
Hikaru and Masaaki both grab a table and throw it against the door, smiling at the fun they're having.

Meanwhile, the girls struggle to lift up their own table, and settle for dumping four chairs near the door.

Hikaru and Masaaki finish placing the other table on top.
>> No. 9413 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9413
>>9412
Assuming I helped out I check it to confirm that it would work as I intend.
>> No. 9414 edit
File 135568764553.png - (71.87KB , 640x480 , tosho_02.png )
9414
>>9413
Ozaki, having overseen the project, confirms that the blockade will work as intended.
>> No. 9415 edit
File 131805116132.jpg - (42.51KB , 140x180 , shiki_toshio.jpg )
9415
>>9414
I take the kids with me and one by one we check each row of bookshelves. Starting with mystery of course.

"Is there any other rooms in the library? Like any back rooms or offices?"
>> No. 9416 edit
File 135717088573.png - (117.55KB , 500x480 , mar_n2.png )
9416
>>9415
"No, there's just this one ro--"

...Marie looks up toward the ceiling, and immediately stops both her feet and her mouth.
>> No. 9417 edit
File 135717093320.png - (484.12KB , 640x886 , CG04.png )
9417
>>9416
11:10

Soon, all of the other kids notice it too. Ozaki finds the corpses of Takeshi and Yoko, hanged high above the bookshelves. The ropes themselves are wrapped around a lighting fixture touching the ceiling.

The world freezes.
>> No. 9418 edit
File 131916917453.jpg - (17.22KB , 134x192 , 268527.jpg )
9418
>>9417
I survey the area I am currently in.
>> No. 9419 edit
File 135568720566.png - (59.91KB , 640x480 , tosho_01.png )
9419
>>9418
The area resembles the area near the entrance. Only the genres of books lining the shelves is different.

Aside from the hanging corpses, this scene would look perfectly normal for a library.
>> No. 9421 edit
File 135717157190.png - (23.05KB , 463x480 , who.png )
9421
>>9419
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkLmTtVaxY8 ]

...No, there was one other thing that felt out of place.

Standing on top of one of the bookshelves was a silhouette. The flickering lights failed to reveal the identity of this person.

Nonetheless, the figure stands there, perfectly still...
>> No. 9422 edit
File 135571812124.jpg - (25.74KB , 600x337 , 317348-shiki00052_600x337.jpg )
9422
>>9421
"Hello? I bet you aren't frozen like the others are you?"
>> No. 9423 edit
File 135717188018.png - (185.06KB , 456x480 , iza_5.png )
9423
>>9422
"Well done, Ozaki-kun! Truly a good science teacher! And a truly delicious soul for the Youkai of the 13th Stair, Izanami, to claim! I refuse to let the Third-Ranked Higanbana eat you! You are much more fitting for the Second Rank!"
>> No. 9424 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9424
>>9423
"Second ranked? 13th Stair? I have to wonder, does that mean the last three corpses are your doing? Or is Higanbana still pulling the strings for this tale?"
>> No. 9425 edit
File 135717238341.png - (181.46KB , 447x480 , iza_3.png )
9425
>>9424
"Three...? No, just these two here. Because they stepped on the 13th step at the same time, I cursed them to fall. And then I stole them from that infirmary and brought them here, to hang them up for others to laugh at for all time! I wonder, Ozaki, are you willing to acknowledge my power?"
>> No. 9426 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9426
>>9425
"Sorry. I can still think of a few possibilities that would allow a human to commit these crime. You will need something better than that.

Although that is based on the assumption that the master key is here with you. If that is the case it would be all too easy for a human remove them from the infirmary and lock them up here."
>> No. 9427 edit
File 135717292118.png - (183.03KB , 469x480 , iza_2.png )
9427
>>9426
"Master Key? When have I ever had one of those? Are you sure you aren't just imagining things, Ozaki-kun?"
>> No. 9428 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9428
>>9427
"Who knows. It has been confirmed only three existed in the school a few hours ago, however that doesn't apply to this moment so I can incorporate it into a theory with ease."
>> No. 9429 edit
File 135717345221.png - (186.09KB , 446x480 , iza_8.png )
9429
>>9428
"It seems that cruel girl Higanbana did not properly explain things to you! On your first day here, you met many teachers, but how many of them were human? In this game, there have always been exactly three Teacher's Keys, and there always will be! Such a theory has been wrong from the start!"
>> No. 9430 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9430
>>9429
"Good. That means my real theories can work. Thanks for clearing that up."
>> No. 9431 edit
File 131959014367.png - (197.07KB , 357x434 , ozakitwe.png )
9431
>>9429
"Anyway lets not leave anything half explained like you said right? I have yet to investigate this room at all, which leaves a large shadow of doubt before anyone would believe your claims of being a youkai. I shall begin to investigate if you don't mind."

I climb to the top of the shelve and attempt to cut down the bodies. Before I do I make sure to survey them as I am now closer and can get a good look.
>> No. 9434 edit
File 135717415374.png - (65.41KB , 640x480 , tosho_04.png )
9434
>>9431
Izanami smirks, but remains silent.

Ozaki climbs up on the bookshelves and cuts the rope. Concerning the wounds... there are some marks around their necks, presumably from being hanged. Only slight discoloration in the skin, for both of them. Additionally, the bruises on their heads and legs from the staircase incident remain visible.
>> No. 9435 edit
File 135656643225.jpg - (35.00KB , 225x350 , 5092-24172226.jpg )
9435
>>9434
Check for greying extremities. Check inside the mouth. Smell the bodies for anything.
>> No. 9437 edit
File 135694414170.png - (40.75KB , 640x480 , blood_1ar.png )
9437
>>9435
The skin has turned mostly gray. Nothing weird inside the mouth. The corpses smell of almonds.
>> No. 9438 edit
File 13569250582.jpg - (21.82KB , 223x350 , 99782.jpg )
9438
>>9437
I make a stab in the armpit, however this time check the blood to see if it is dark and thick.
>> No. 9439 edit
File 135698429410.png - (632.48KB , 640x480 , e016.png )
9439
>>9438
The armpit trick indicates both corpses are truly dead.

Furthermore, the blood is in fact dark and thick.
>> No. 9441 edit
File 13475782898.png - (257.31KB , 274x611 , fullbodydr.png )
9441
>>9439
"I thought it was like this... Looks like these bodies were not killed from being hanged but rather poison. I thought it may have been cyanide but the grayness told me otherwise. Most likely nitrobenzine, which could also explain the reason why they fell down the stairs since it can cause unconsciousness.

Your claim to being a youkai isn't look too good now eh?"
>> No. 9442 edit
File 135717188018.png - (185.06KB , 456x480 , iza_5.png )
9442
>>9441
"The cause of death doesn't matter! Just look! These corpses were teleported from one locked room to another, while all three keys were in your possession! That's the true mystery!"
>> No. 9443 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9443
>>9442
"Actually there is something odd about these corpses. They were poisoned and without any wounds besides around the neck. Yet there was a trail of blood leading here from the staircase."

I recall if the trail continued once we entered the libary and if it went to this part of the room.
>> No. 9444 edit
File 135715614975.png - (81.62KB , 640x480 , k_rouka_03.png )
9444
>>9443
...The blood trail had stopped the moment it reached the door. Not a single drop can be found in the library.
>> No. 9447 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9447
>>9444
I recall when I lifted one of the students to the infirmary. If they smelled this strong of almonds now then I should have noticed it if they did back then.
>> No. 9448 edit
File 135715601822.png - (50.31KB , 640x480 , kaidan_02.png )
9448
>>9446
The student you lifted (Takeshi) did not smell of almonds back then.
>> No. 9449 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
9449
>>9448
"I remember the students did not smell of almonds back when they fell down the stairs. In other words when they were in the infirmary they were not drugged and could have woken up at any time, probably after the nurse was killed and left the room. They were going down the stairs but got caught by the culprit. Of course they were then brought to this room and it was then locked from the inside.

Completely possibly for a human."
>> No. 9450 edit
File 135717791433.png - (180.14KB , 445x480 , iza_4.png )
9450
>>9449
"...So many holes with that theory. Everyone was with you, minus the three who were killed, so who killed them? And even if you find a human to pin the blame on, they must have locked the library from the inside. In that case, they must be in this room right now... There are no humans in this room which you are not aware of! Save your stupid theories for later, kid. I'm outta here."

Izanami jumps off the bookshelf he had been standing on. His cloak wraps around him, and before he can even land he has completely vanished into thin air.
>> No. 9451 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
9451
>>9450
Since the world is frozen I survey the whole library.
>> No. 9452 edit
File 135717812559.png - (579.49KB , 1280x480 , library2.png )
9452
>>9451
It's the same as before, only without Izanami.
>> No. 9453 edit
File 13085518377.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua1.png )
9453
>>9452
I check the bodies as I did the others. pockets shoes etc.
>> No. 9454 edit
File 135717415374.png - (65.41KB , 640x480 , tosho_04.png )
9454
>>9453
There is nothing in their pockets/shoes to be found.
>> No. 9455 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9455
>>9454
I check the whole library for blood excluding the amount I drew from the victims.
>> No. 9456 edit
File 135716881211.png - (53.39KB , 640x480 , tosho_03.png )
9456
>>9455
Not a single drop of blood is found (excluding the blood you drew).
>> No. 9457 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9457
>>9454
I check all of the bookshelves for anything. I also check the floor as well as the ceiling again.

I go up and look at what the ropes were attached to more closely.

>> No. 9458 edit
File 135568720566.png - (59.91KB , 640x480 , tosho_01.png )
9458
>>9457
The bookshelves contain all kinds of books. Apart from those, nothing too interesting.

The floor is also of little interest. As already stated, the ceiling has numerous fluorescent lights. These lights are supported by fixtures, which the two ropes had been wrapped around.
>> No. 9459 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9459
>>9458
I move the tables and chairs blocking the doors and I check the door and lock to see if they are the same as the rest. I also make sure they function properly.
>> No. 9460 edit
File 135568764553.png - (71.87KB , 640x480 , tosho_02.png )
9460
>>9459
The door and lock function the same as the previous ones. They do in fact function properly.
>> No. 9461 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
9461
>>9460
I test to see if it's possible to lock the door with my lock pick kit.
>> No. 9462 edit
File 135716881211.png - (53.39KB , 640x480 , tosho_03.png )
9462
>>9461
Ozaki attempts to lock the door with his lock-pick kit, but he miserably fails.
>> No. 9463 edit
File 135717913555.jpg - (25.86KB , 717x358 , dr_ozaki fail light.jpg )
9463
>>9462
I check to make sure I have all the keys.
>> No. 9464 edit
File 135717922460.jpg - (81.54KB , 800x600 , key_1b.jpg )
9464
>>9463
-Ozaki's Key
-Kanamori's Key
-Nafumi's Key
-Security Room Key
-Supplies Room Key
-Nurse's Key
>> No. 9465 edit
File 135717941542.jpg - (12.43KB , 345x269 , dr_ozaki look down on.jpg )
9465
>>9464
I confirm this door is the only entrance/exit to the room. I check for any vents or air ducts as well.
>> No. 9466 edit
File 135717415374.png - (65.41KB , 640x480 , tosho_04.png )
9466
>>9465
After intensive searching, it is found that the door is in fact the only entrance/exit in the room.

Naturally, there are vents in the room, but not big enough for even a child to go through.
>> No. 9467 edit
File 135484380059.png - (188.37KB , 300x450 , 271105-df_large.png )
9467
>>9466
I check for any damage done to the door. Any singe marks on the bottom? I also check to see how close the lighting fixture was to any vents.
>> No. 9468 edit
File 135715614975.png - (81.62KB , 640x480 , k_rouka_03.png )
9468
>>9467
The door seems to be completely untouched, aside from the having been smashed by a table or two earlier.

The lighting fixtures which the ropes had been tied around are several feet away from the nearest vent.
>> No. 9469 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9469
>>9468
I recall to before I moved the tables if they had been moved from the position the students placed them.
>> No. 9470 edit
File 135716881211.png - (53.39KB , 640x480 , tosho_03.png )
9470
>>9469
The tables were in the position the students had placed them.
>> No. 9471 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
9471
>>9470
I recall back when we first entered the room. How far into the room did we enter before moving the tables? Did anyone from our group close the door before we decided to close the door and place tables in front of it?
>> No. 9472 edit
File 135568720566.png - (59.91KB , 640x480 , tosho_01.png )
9472
>>9471
Everyone had just stepped into the room. No one had decided to mess with the door before Ozaki gave his orders.
>> No. 9473 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9473
>>9472
"Pfft oh wow. I was thinking about the wrong thing. Anyway"

I end my investigation.
>> No. 9475 edit
File 135717812559.png - (579.49KB , 1280x480 , library2.png )
9475
>>9473

[ http://tindeck.com/listen/fdku ]

...The six students begin to shed tears upon seeing Takeshi and Yoko's corpses. They had immediately realized that the number of survivors had suddenly dwindled down almost to the level of the first murders. Whoever was the killer was certainly capable of finishing everyone off...

And for that reason, everyone stood there in silence. They stood there wondering what to do next... arriving at the conclusion that it was best just to wait things out. Soon enough, the kids dispersed throughout the room, doing separate things.

None of them felt like talking to each other.
>> No. 9476 edit
File 131804537699.jpg - (165.07KB , 475x587 , 1311048875412.jpg )
9476
Check the hinges on the door for any signs of tampering
Check to see if possible to lock deadbolt from outside via string or anything similar.
Check the rope that was used to tie the bodies. What was it made of? What does it look like?
Check the lighting fixtures the bodies were tied to. Check for anything odd compared to other ones.
Check the light bulbs. What kind are they and how strong are they?
Check vents for any damage.
Check the vents to see what kind of cover is on them and if possible to feed rope through it.
Try to determine where the vents would exit.
Smell the vents for an almond smell.
Check inside vents for anything.
Check the ceiling to make sure it isn't simply ceiling boards instead of a solid panel.
Recall and check for footprints other than mine on top of the bookcase. Lots of dust etc.

>> No. 9477 edit
File 135717415374.png - (65.41KB , 640x480 , tosho_04.png )
9477
>>9476
There are no signs of tampering on the door hinges. It doesn't seem possible to tell how many ways the door can be locked without each individual way yourself.

The rope is made of hemp. It looks like ordinary rope.

The lighting fixture seems to have marks indicating rope had been placed there. The other lighting fixtures all have dust on them. The lights are fluorescent lamps with 15-Watt F15T8 fluorescent bulbs.

The vents show no visible damage. They are also too small to feed rope through without removing the cover, which is heavily bolted on. It seems impossible to tell where the vents lead. They don't have an almond smell, or any other unusual smell.

The ceiling is completely solid, and only your footprints can be seen on top of the bookcases.
>> No. 9478 edit
>>9477
You also find that tampering on the door with string doesn't work.
>> No. 9479 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9479
Check to see if the students are all watching me.
>> No. 9480 edit
File 135743343914.png - (371.21KB , 1280x480 , library3.png )
9480
>>9479
None of the students are watching you.

They have all dispersed throughout the library, either reading books or silently keeping to themselves.
>> No. 9481 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
9481
>>9480
I decided to call out.

"Alright I need to investigate elsewhere than this room. Do you all feel safer staying here or do you wish to follow me? It will be either one or the other. Majority rules. I intend to lock the door if I leave although it won't take very long as I intend to return quickly."
>> No. 9482 edit
File 135716881211.png - (53.39KB , 640x480 , tosho_03.png )
9482
>>9481
All of the students look up. No one says anything.

It seems they are all comfortable staying where they are.
>> No. 9484 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
9484
>>9482
I leave the library and lock the door behind me. I then head to Science Lab A. I enter and lock the door behind and wait a minute to hear if anyone is in the room.
>> No. 9486 edit
File 135743419682.png - (33.20KB , 640x480 , rika_01n.png )
9486
>>9483
No one is inside the room.
>> No. 9488 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9488
>>9485
I check all the potted plants for any damage or any indication that they have been used in any way. I also check the room for any used equipment.
>> No. 9489 edit
File 135743436771.png - (42.47KB , 640x480 , rika_02n.png )
9489
>>9487
The room appears completely unused since you had last seen it. Everything remains as it was.
>> No. 9491 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9491
>>9489
I leave the room and go back to the library door. I make sure I'm alone and I rip out one strand of my hair. I then place it in a specific part between the door and door frame and memorize exactly where it is placed. I may open the door slightly and quietly to do so.

After I then head to the Infirmary.

>> No. 9492 edit
File 135715791088.png - (90.76KB , 640x480 , hoken_01.png )
9492
>>9490
Ozaki places a strand of hair in the library door, once again locking it.

Afterward, he arrives at the infirmary. It is still in the state it was in before, with the decaying corpse of the Nurse laid up against a medicine cabinet.
>> No. 9493 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9493
>>9492
I check the shape of the pieces of red cloth. Randomly torn? Cut with something? Perfectly square? Or arbitrary shaped?
>> No. 9494 edit
File 135716450710.png - (33.14KB , 640x480 , hoken_03.png )
9494
>>9493
The shaping seems completely arbitrary. No true meaning or anything behind it.
>> No. 9495 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9495
>>9494
I check if it is only red or if there is more to it. I try to piece them back together as if they were once whole.
>> No. 9496 edit
File 135716479154.png - (53.89KB , 640x480 , hoken_02.png )
9496
>>9495
Trying to piece them back together doesn't seem to work. However, you notice that some of the red cloth pieces have bits of white along the edges.
>> No. 9497 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
9497
>>9496
Assuming this was from the doll then it would be obvious. Same with one of those student gender things.

I check if I am right.

>> No. 9498 edit
File 13565617885.png - (247.66KB , 640x480 , hoken_05.png )
9498
>>9497
...It was probably a reasonable guess to say that the cloth had come from the doll which had previously sat in the infirmary. The red and white cloth, as well as the synthetic black thread and absence of the doll itself.

But what does it mean?
>> No. 9499 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9499
>>9498
I quickly check the infirmary for the doll in case I missed it.

I then leave the room and lock the door behind me. I also go back to the library door and check on the hair.

>> No. 9500 edit
File 135715614975.png - (81.62KB , 640x480 , k_rouka_03.png )
9500
>>9499
The doll is nowhere to be found.

The hair is still inside the library's door.
>> No. 9501 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9501
>>9500
I go upstairs and enter the supplies room. I survey the room.
>> No. 9502 edit
File 135743691865.png - (227.86KB , 640x480 , ningyou_03.png )
9502
>>9501
Inside the supplies room are a wide variety of drama equipment. Various masks, dolls, props, ropes, and lighting equipment inside. There is also some PE equipment such as baseball bats and hurdles, among other things. Lastly there are some arts and crafts things inside, among them string, paper, clay, paints, and canvasses.
>> No. 9503 edit
File 131915853937.jpg - (49.23KB , 530x404 , ozakirapeface.jpg )
9503
>>9502
I check EVERYTHING.
>> No. 9505 edit
Audio bgm6.mp3 - (4.70MB - 254 kbps - 44.1 kHz ) Length: 2:35
9505
>>9503
The moment you begin searching through the materials in the supplies room...

...the school's fire alarm bells sharply pierce your ears.
>> No. 9506 edit
File 13574379351.jpg - (11.08KB , 337x276 , dr_ozaki snap_explaining.jpg )
9506
>>9505
I grab a baseball bat, some string and clay and exit the room locking it behind me. I then enter the security room and attempt to turn off the bells.
>> No. 9508 edit
File 135711626955.png - (30.31KB , 640x480 , sec_01.png )
9508
>>9506
Before Ozaki leaves the supplies room, he feels the heat and smoke of the fire coming through the floorboards underneath him.

Inside the security room are a wide array of controls. It would be hard to figure out what button would shut off the fire alarm bells...

Nothing Ozaki seems to do has any effect.
>> No. 9509 edit
File 131805116132.jpg - (42.51KB , 140x180 , shiki_toshio.jpg )
9509
>>9508
I check the large cabinet. After I exit the room and lock the door. I then make my way to the library.
>> No. 9511 edit
File 135743903573.png - (510.01KB , 1280x480 , library4.png )
9511
>>9509
Ozaki finds nothing inside the cabinet.

He then opens the door of the library, noticing that the hair had indeed remained in place.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kd9qOkXqmc ]

...The moment he steps inside the library, the fire alarm stops ringing. All of the students had gathered near the door... At least, four of them.
>> No. 9512 edit
File 131952189239.jpg - (12.18KB , 415x310 , dr_ozaki angry_shocked.jpg )
9512
>>9511
"What happened? Where is Maasaki?"
>> No. 9513 edit
File 135743969426.png - (263.94KB , 640x480 , tosho_01a.png )
9513
>>9512
Tomoko: "A few moments after you left, he dashed out the door, saying he'd find a way out of the school."

Hikaru: "And that idiot Yukari chased after him... I bet they're both the cause of that fire. Why do those alarms have to be so loud?!"
>> No. 9514 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9514
>>9513
"Did they say where they were going? Also who locked the door after they left?"
>> No. 9515 edit
File 135569770129.png - (118.76KB , 500x480 , hik_w1.png )
9515
>>9514
"Yukari asked him. And he said he was going to the science lab. I locked the door once they both left, to keep them out... It's less wolves us sheep have to deal with that way."
>> No. 9516 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9516
>>9515
"Alright everyone stay here and don't leave the room whatever you do. I will go find them."

I quickly make sure nothing else has changed in the library and then I leave the room and lock the door. I check to see if the hair is indeed mine and then I head to science lab B.
>> No. 9517 edit
File 135717415374.png - (65.41KB , 640x480 , tosho_04.png )
9517
>>9516
The kids agree to remain inside the library. Nothing has changed. The corpses of Takeshi and Yoko still remain where they were.

Ozaki checks the hair. It is indeed his.

Upon arriving at the door to Science Lab B... Ozaki finds that it is locked.
>> No. 9518 edit
File 13085518377.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua1.png )
9518
>>9517
I unlock the door and enter. I lock the door behind me and I survey the room.
>> No. 9519 edit
File 135744110767.png - (301.73KB , 640x480 , rika_03na.png )
9519
>>9518
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kcb6oCz1tU ]

Masaaki enters the room, Yukari closely following behind.

This was Science Lab B. The reason they had come here was simple: to find a way out.

"There's gotta be a way to get past those gates. I'll find some explosives in here and blast our way out!"

"Masaaki-kun, that's too dangerous! Just wait it out!"
"Wait it out? We're gonna get killed! Didn't you see what happened to Reiko?! Even with five people, they didn't stand a chance!"

"..............."

Masaaki quickly starts rummaging through the various science equipment and cabinets, looking for something to help his escape.
>> No. 9520 edit
File 135744117635.png - (345.74KB , 640x480 , rika_02na.png )
9520
>>9519
"Hey, Masaaki-san. It's okay."

He suddenly heard a voice from behind him. It was Reiko... in a strange, feudal-Japanese garb.

"Reiko?! You're alive?!"

"...No, I am still dead. But thanks to my older sister Azami, I have known true power."

"...Azami?!"

A tall, blonde woman wearing an identical costume poofs into thin air. She giggles.

"I am Azami the Vengeful, the Fourth-Ranked Youkai! And this girl's name is no longer Osumi Reiko... but Sumire of the Dusk, the Seventh-Ranked Youkai!"

"...Reiko is a Youkai...?" Yukari gasps.
Masaaki interrupts. "Don't fuck with me! Reiko... That isn't really you, is it?!"

"Ahahaha, here I am! Do you know Azami's power? She can turn bullied kids into bullies themselves! Isn't that what you are... Masaaki-kun?!"
>> No. 9521 edit
File 135744123035.png - (57.50KB , 640x480 , azami2.png )
9521
>>9520
With the snap of Azami's fingers, a thistle from one of the potted plants shoots out, phasing through his clothing and stabbing Masaaki in the heart.

His blood begins to pump intensely and his eyes are filled with a strange kind of hatred he had never expressed before.

"...Yukari... I haven't picked on you yet, have I? Poor Reiko was getting all the attention..."

He grabs her by the arm and twists it violently behind her back, punching her in the face as he does so. She falls to the ground, and he continously pummels her face and stomach with his feet.

"...Masaaki-kun... Please, stop..."

"Why don't you try and do something about it, huh?!"

He picks her up, throwing her to the other side of the room. The two youkai cackle in the background.
>> No. 9523 edit
File 13574414406.png - (580.33KB , 1280x480 , CG05.png )
9523
>>9521

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll4zWTxJzKw ]

"I won't fight back. I refuse to fight someone who I know has a good heart."

"Oh? Then I guess I'll have to keep beating the shit outta ya!"

He pins her up against a wall, furiously punching her everywhere. He even pulls some of her hair out.

She lets out a small scream, but remains strong...

"Had enough yet? All you have to do is fight back!"

"...I already said it. I won't hurt a friend."

"I'm a friend? When have I ever been a friend to you?! Huuuuuh?!?!"

"When Reiko-chan was killed, you were truly sorry for what you had done to her. You didn't know how else to take out your anger, and she was willing to accept it. I think you felt sorry she had to endure such pain, and that made you come to like her."

Sumire chuckles. "Whaaaaaaaat?!?! That moron liked me?! I would never believe that in a thousand years!"

"...I won't fight back," Yukari continues, "but I will end this." Yukari flips on a bunsen burner. Its flames rise quite high, scorching the thistle attached to Masaaki.

"Gaaaaaaaaah..... It burns!!!"

Masaaki drops to the floor after the thistle had burnt up to a crisp. The smoke quickly reaches the ceiling, and the fire alarms sound.

"Aw, that's no fun. Looks like I'll have to finish this quickly."

...After making a face only a demon could wear, Azami unveils thousands of thistles inside her cloak. They all stretch out toward Yukari...!

-------------------------------------------
Ozaki enters the room and finds... the corpses of Yukari and Masaaki, lying in the mess once known as Science Lab B.

Time stops.
>> No. 9524 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9524
>>9523
I survey the room and check the corpses.
>> No. 9525 edit
File 135694414170.png - (40.75KB , 640x480 , blood_1ar.png )
9525
>>9524
The room is in total disarray, with lab equipment knocked all over, burnt up. The chalkboard in the room, as well as the cabinets of equipment, are all scorched.

Various plants can also be found. Several plant pots are shattered into pieces on the floor. Several bunsen burners are placed in the room too. One is near Yukari.

The floor is wet. There are sprinklers on the ceiling. Yukari has multiple bruises all over her body. Masaaki has none.

Both of them are slightly red in the face and pupils are dilated. The bodies are also soaking wet.
>> No. 9526 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
9526
>>9525
Check the bodies for any burns and then check the Bunsen burners and the gas supply to them all thoroughly.
>> No. 9527 edit
File 135743436771.png - (42.47KB , 640x480 , rika_02n.png )
9527
>>9526
There are no burns anywhere on the bodies.

All of the bunsen burners and their gas supplies are fully operational and are currently turned off. One gas supply tube leads to a nozzle near Yukari's corpse. The bunsen burner corresponding to that gas supply has a flint near it on the table top.
>> No. 9528 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9528
>>9527
Check the flint in greater detail.

Check for any other wounds on the bodies. Stab them in the armpits and also check for anything else on their persons.

>> No. 9529 edit
File 135698604359.png - (150.08KB , 640x480 , blood_1a.png )
9529
>>9528
The flint lighter is ordinary; nothing strange about it.

There is nothing in their pockets or clothing, and armpit technique indicates they are both dead.

No external wounds can be found on either body... excluding the numerous bruises Yukari has all over her.
>> No. 9530 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9530
>>9529
Check the potted plants. Check to see if there are any different types than Science Lab A.
Also check for any blood on the pots and where they are found to be broken.
>> No. 9531 edit
File 135744123035.png - (57.50KB , 640x480 , azami2.png )
9531
>>9530
The plants remaining seem to be the same types from Lab A.

There is no blood near or on the broken pots. However, the pots themselves are charred, and little remains of the plants they had once contained but ash.
>> No. 9532 edit
File 13085518377.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua1.png )
9532
>>9531
Check the windows and their condition. Also examine the lock on them.
>> No. 9533 edit
File 135744821145.png - (48.23KB , 640x480 , air_03.png )
9533
>>9532
The windows seem to be in good shape. Outside is a dark and cloudy sky, with the light of the moon shining through.

They are all locked with the same kind of lock the classrooms use.
>> No. 9534 edit
File 135656643225.jpg - (35.00KB , 225x350 , 5092-24172226.jpg )
9534
>>9533
I check the burnt areas of the room for anything.

I smell the air and turn off the gas if it is still leaking.

I check inside the mouths of each person and also smell the bodies. I also push on their chests and smell and smell the air that comes out.

I then feel the bodies for any breaks in the bones anywhere on the bodies.

>> No. 9535 edit
File 135743419682.png - (33.20KB , 640x480 , rika_01n.png )
9535
>>9534
The burnt areas of the room contain just that: burn marks.

The gas had been turned off already. The air smells like an unusual blend of burnt popcorn and heavenly perfume. The mixture gives off an unsettling feeling.

The bodies do not give off any strange odors. The air that comes out also seems normal, as well as the insides of their mouths.

Both corpses' bones seem to be in working order.
>> No. 9536 edit
File 13569250582.jpg - (21.82KB , 223x350 , 99782.jpg )
9536
>>9535
I take a blood sample and using some tools and chemicals I test for carbon monoxide. The presence of any will indicate whether or not the victims were breathing in range of the fire.
>> No. 9538 edit
File 135745029564.png - (95.93KB , 640x480 , rika_03n.png )
9538
>>9536
The test indicates traces of carbon monoxide in both victims.
>> No. 9539 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9539
>>9538
"Well I guess that's all I will need."

I end my investigation.
>> No. 9540 edit
File 135745150342.png - (353.26KB , 640x480 , rika_01na.png )
9540
>>9539
For a moment, two figures could be seen laughing at Ozaki, but they quickly fade into the shadows the moment he ends his investigation.

The students are probably still waiting at the library for him to return.
>> No. 9541 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9541
>>9540
As customary, I quickly do a search of the entire room for anyone hiding and then leave the room and lock it.

I then go back to the library however stop at the door.

>> No. 9542 edit
File 135715614975.png - (81.62KB , 640x480 , k_rouka_03.png )
9542
>>9541
There is no one hiding.

Ozaki arrives at the library door, which is still locked as he had left it.
>> No. 9543 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
9543
>>9542
I recall if the hair fell when I entered the room while the bell was ringing.
>> No. 9544 edit
File 135744821145.png - (48.23KB , 640x480 , air_03.png )
9544
>>9543
The hair fell naturally as Ozaki had opened the door.
>> No. 9545 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
9545
>>9544
I enter the room and check out the situation.
>> No. 9546 edit
File 135745215071.png - (117.05KB , 500x480 , mar_i3a.png )
9546
>>9545
"Ozaki-sensei... Did you find them?"

Marie, Michiru, Tomoko, and Hikaru are all visibly present in the room, where Ozaki had seen them last. He had hardly been gone.
>> No. 9547 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9547
>>9546
I inform them of what happened.
>> No. 9548 edit
File 135745251379.png - (292.46KB , 640x480 , tosho_02a.png )
9548
>>9547
Everyone but Hikaru shows sadness, as he laughs. "That's what they get! I totally saw it coming! This is just proof that we're all gonna die!"

Michiru then speaks up. "...So we are the only ones left alive... If we want to survive, we will have to fight back against the Youkai. The Guardian Spirit should be able to protect us, even as a last resort."
>> No. 9550 edit
File 135571812124.jpg - (25.74KB , 600x337 , 317348-shiki00052_600x337.jpg )
9550
>>9548
"Guardian Spirit?"
>> No. 9551 edit
File 135750476953.png - (162.08KB , 500x480 , mic_def4.png )
9551
>>9550
"In the back of the school, there is a shrine for the Guardian Spirit. It is a spirit supposedly even stronger than the Youkai... Our only hope might be to ask it for help in defeating them."

Hikaru: "You mean the shrine near the rabbit pen?"

Michiru: "Yes, that's the one. Haven't you all heard of it?"

The other three nod their heads in agreement.
>> No. 9553 edit
File 131804537699.jpg - (165.07KB , 475x587 , 1311048875412.jpg )
9553
>>9551
"Sure lets go check that out."

I let her lead us.
>> No. 9554 edit
File 135700006878.png - (154.94KB , 640x480 , okujou_02.png )
9554
>>9553
The group leaves the library and goes to the back door of the school. Upon leaving they immediately see a giant wall staring at them.

Marie: "The school gates... It seems there is a back exit in the gate, too."

Unfortunately, the exit is locked, and the group keeps moving.
>> No. 9555 edit
File 135750544819.png - (283.32KB , 640x480 , usagi_01n.png )
9555
>>9554
The group then sees the rabbit pen. Hikaru approaches it out of curiosity, noticing that there are no rabbits inside.

Michiru then speaks. "We should be close to the shrine now. But it's difficult to see in the dark... is there a way we could get more light?"
>> No. 9556 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9556
>>9555
"I have a flashlight"

I take it out and turn it on.
>> No. 9557 edit
File 135750562046.png - (262.64KB , 749x480 , shrine_01n.png )
9557
>>9556
"Ah, thank you, Sensei!"

The flashlight reveals a small house-like object sitting near some trees. This must be the shrine.

"There it is! Now, I just need to prepare the summoning ritual, and we can call it for help. It will take some time, though..."
>> No. 9558 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9558
>>9557
"What exactly does this entail?"
>> No. 9559 edit
File 135750602471.png - (162.75KB , 500x480 , mic_def2.png )
9559
>>9558
"Well, to be honest, this would work better with more people... The more strongly we believe in the Guardian Spirit, the stronger it will get. This isn't like my other rituals. But since the Guardian Spirit is so powerful, it will longer than normal for me to channel our energy to it."
>> No. 9560 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9560
>>9559
"Alright well lets just wait here then. Lets give her a bit of space."

I take the remaining students making sure we are all together in front of the rabbit pen as I keep and eye on Michiru.

"So I have to ask. Where any of your associated with Ushiromiya Maria when she was a student here? The events happening now may very well be related to that incident. So any information would be helpful."
>> No. 9561 edit
File 135750544819.png - (283.32KB , 640x480 , usagi_01n.png )
9561
>>9560
Tomoko: "Hmm, I don't remember seeing her."

Michiru: "I don't either."

Hikaru: "She wasn't in my class."

Marie: "I also never knew her."
>> No. 9562 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9562
>>9561
"I see so not much then.
Do any of you know who she talked to or maybe what her personality was like? Maybe any of her friends maybe?"
>> No. 9563 edit
File 135750720348.png - (114.38KB , 500x480 , mar_def2a.png )
9563
>>9562
"...She never had any friends. That's what I heard from some bullies, anyway. If I had known her, I would have definitely been her friend."

"We would too!" Michiru and Tomoko say in unison. Hikaru closes his eyes and stays silent.
>> No. 9564 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9564
>>9563
"I thought as much.
So does that mean any of you were friends with that Reiko girl? Or are their different circumstances for her?"
>> No. 9565 edit
File 135750781841.png - (141.56KB , 640x480 , tom_1.png )
9565
>>9564
"I didn't know her very well. I think she was a transfer student, so she kept to herself a lot, and the bullies always picked on her. Yukari-san always tried to step in... I think those two were close friends."

Hikaru again remains silent. Michiru and Marie also say that they didn't know Reiko well.
>> No. 9566 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
9566
>>9565
"Michiru, do you have an estimate to how much longer this will take?
>> No. 9568 edit
File 135750834976.png - (389.21KB , 749x480 , shrine_01c.png )
9568
>>9566
Marie: "Yes, I was also wondering that."

Michiru: "...It may take another 20 to 30 minutes. Why?"

Marie: "Umm... I really have to go to the bathroom... But I don't think I should go alone. Ozaki-sensei...?"
>> No. 9569 edit
File 131930745749.jpg - (73.87KB , 708x720 , 3923432.jpg )
9569
>>9568
"Alright I'm come with you."

I tell the kids not to leave the area as I take Marie to the bathroom.
>> No. 9570 edit
File 135571806123.png - (547.17KB , 640x480 , toire_01.png )
9570
>>9569
The three kids agree to stay where they are.

Ozaki and Marie arrive at the first-floor bathrooms. Marie tries to enter the girls' room.

Marie: "Ozaki-sensei... The door is locked. Can you open it with your key?"
>> No. 9571 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9571
>>9570
"Hmm... Those bathrooms are rather filthily Marie. Lets go to the second floor."

I take her there instead.
>> No. 9572 edit
File 135693670293.png - (115.66KB , 640x480 , toire_05.png )
9572
>>9571
The two of them arrive at the second-floor bathrooms. These doors seem unlocked.

Marie: "Alright... I won't take long. Please wait out here for me!"

She enters the room, and the door closes.
>> No. 9573 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9573
>>9572
I stand guard outside.
>> No. 9574 edit
File 135750971054.png - (115.55KB , 500x480 , mar_w1.png )
9574
>>9573
A few minutes pass, and Marie soon exits the bathroom.

"Ah, I feel much better now! Thanks, Ozaki-sensei. Let's quickly head back."
>> No. 9575 edit
File 13085518377.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua1.png )
9575
>>9574
"Alright"

I then take her back to the shine.
>> No. 9576 edit
File 135751000521.png - (419.52KB , 749x480 , shrine_01na.png )
9576
>>9575
"............"
The three students silently stood near the shrine of the guardian spirit.

Hikaru: "We should just give up. I bet Ozaki and Marie already have! There is no guardian spirit that could possibly save us!"

Tomoko: "Stop sending negative energy! We only need to wait a little longer..."

Michiru: "Believe me! My sixth sense is working this time...! I can feel something's presence...!"

She turns around and sees... the guardian spirit?
>> No. 9577 edit
File 13575100783.png - (344.08KB , 640x480 , usagi_03na.png )
9577
>>9576
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX0YZb2baaw ]

"Hello. My name is Hameln. But I think you already know of me, Hikaru-kun."

Hikaru: "Ah, the youkai of the music room! But how can you appear here?!"

Hameln: "Look closely! Do you see that sign attached to the side of the shrine? It clearly says 'Music Room', does it not?!"

Hikaru: "...So you used that trick after all."

Hameln: "That's right! This shrine is my new haunting place! I would turn you all into small animals right now, but Hikaru, you have done well by telling others about me! So I'll reward you."

Hikaru: "How so?"

Hameln: "I will spare you. These two idiots will be the ones claimed by my castanets!"

The youkai takes out some castanets and claps them together...

Before the two of them can even scream, they notice they have been turned into small rabbits. Hikaru picks both of them up and places them inside of the rabbit pen.

...No, 'place' isn't the right word. He violently kicks them into the rabbit pen's gate, again and again until they just happen to fall into their cage.

"Ahahaha, you stupid idiots! I should have joined the Youkai from the start! Then I wouldn't have to worry about dying! And now I can torture you all I want, you fools!!!"
>> No. 9578 edit
File 135751014226.png - (296.10KB , 749x480 , shrine_01nb.png )
9578
>>9577

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fwNnXbpOo0 ]

"Uryu~! Please stop, you two! It's not nice to do that!"

Out of the shrine pops a small yellow creature.

Hikaru: "Hah! Is this supposed to be the guardian spirit?! It looks like a stuffed animal come to life!"

Hameln: "Indeed it does. What a laughably pathetic creature! Ahahaha!!!"
The Youkai and his human laugh together.

"Uryu... I don't think I'm any guardian spirit... But I am the king of animals! Sakunoshin is my name! And I don't like it when you hurt animals!"

The lion casts a magic spell, sending a shockwave toward the two... who easily dodge it.

"You missed!"

"...I wasn't aiming for either of you blockheads! Uryu~!"

The magical spell instead connects with the two rabbits inside the rabbit pen. The animals suddenly teleport to Sakunoshin, and glow a bright golden color.
>> No. 9579 edit
File 135751021896.png - (783.98KB , 1389x480 , moon_rabbits.png )
9579
>>9578

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ksK1dudxDw ]

...The gold color fades, and the true humanoid forms of these rabbits come to life. ...Well, they're still part rabbit, but...

"Uryu! Human/rabbit hybrids! Siestas! Teach those two a lesson!"

The two rabbits nod. They put their hands together, and a golden bow forms between them.

Hikaru: "What?! Hameln, do something!"

Hameln: "Me?! I've already turned them into rabbits! It's all I can do!"

Before they can say another word, the golden bow shoots an arrow, quickly wrapping itself around Hameln, crushing him to pieces. The arrow is quickly redirected toward Hikaru, driving into his stomach and coming out his skull. It then lands on top of the "Music Room" sign, destroying it.

"There we go!" the lion cheers. "Thank you for your help! I'm sure we will be great friends! Uryu~!"

The three of them wrap themselves in a golden light and vanish into the night sky...
>> No. 9580 edit
File 135751026829.png - (321.93KB , 640x480 , CG06.png )
9580
>>9579
Ozaki and Marie arrive outside the shrine.

...There, they find the corpse of Hikaru. Alongside it are two small rabbits... in place of both Michiru and Tomoko... and the world freezes.
>> No. 9582 edit
File 13084415622.png - (64.64KB , 347x480 , ozaki_nayamua2.png )
9582
>>9580
I survey the area as well as the corpse and the rabbits.
>> No. 9583 edit
File 135751101041.png - (95.14KB , 640x480 , usagi_02n.png )
9583
>>9582
The area consists of both the shrine and the rabbit pen opposite each other. The rabbit pen is alongside the wall of the school, while the shrine goes into the trees. The corpse and rabbits were found in between the two locations.

The corpse of Hikaru has a hole in his stomach. His head is also destroyed in the same way as the other corpses had been previously.

The rabbits are still alive. However, one's knees seem to be wounded, and the other's legs are wounded too.

There is a patch of blood alongside a wall near the corpse. Aside from that, no other blood can be found.
>> No. 9585 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9585
>>9583
Search the inside of the rabbit pen and shine.
>> No. 9586 edit
File 135750544819.png - (283.32KB , 640x480 , usagi_01n.png )
9586
>>9585
Inside the rabbit pen is a mixture of grass and leaves alongside scattered pellets of rabbit food. There is also a tiny shelter for rabbits to hide in.

The shrine has a small pocket an arm can reach through, but it contains nothing. There are no other holes in the shrine.
>> No. 9587 edit
File 130854339985.png - (65.08KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa1.png )
9587
>>9586
Use the armpit trick. I then check his person for anything.
>> No. 9589 edit
File 135698604359.png - (150.08KB , 640x480 , blood_1a.png )
9589
>>9587
The armpit trick indicates death.

There is nothing in his pockets or on his person.
>> No. 9590 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9590
>>9589
I examine the blood on the wall thoroughly. I then check the blood splatter around the corpse to determine from where he was attacked from. I also examine the number of distinct footprints left in the dirt.
>> No. 9591 edit
File 135751321354.png - (75.26KB , 640x480 , gakkou_08y.png )
9591
>>9590
The blood on the wall looks like it splashed onto the wall without care. It is only a few feet high. There is also a large amount of blood splatter from the wall to his corpse, as well as on the ground, spread out.

There seem to be only five distinct footprints.
>> No. 9592 edit
File 13083791693.png - (65.07KB , 347x480 , ozaki_defa2.png )
9592
>>9591
I since I knew where they were standing I check the footprints of Michiru and Tomoko and try to see if I can find which direction they ran off to.
>> No. 9593 edit
File 135700006878.png - (154.94KB , 640x480 , okujou_02.png )
9593
>>9592
The footprints lead up to the back gate, which is locked.
>> No. 9594 edit
File 130837229998.png - (64.25KB , 347x480 , ozaki_akuwaraia1.png )
9594
>>9593
>footprints go this far through the grounds
"Whatever I'm not complaining."

I survey this gate. It is just like the front? Not possible to climb by yourself? I examine the footprints to make sure they didn't back track on their own footprints. I make sure there if nothing surrounding the area that would allow one to remove themselves from the ground.
>> No. 9595 edit
File 135744821145.png - (48.23KB , 640x480 , air_03.png )
9595
>>9594
The gate appears to be the same on all sides. It is several stories high, even taller than the school. In addition, it looks like barbed wire trails across the top of the wall just in case anyone tries to scale it.

The footprints don't seem to backtrack. Nor is there any sort of way to 'remove oneself from the ground'.
>> No. 9596 edit
File 13181908689.jpg - (41.59KB , 453x468 , deskleanozaki.jpg )
9596
>>9595
"Well I guess they escaped unless their corpses are found."

I end my investigation.
>> No. 9597 edit
File 135750720348.png - (114.38KB , 500x480 , mar_def2a.png )
9597
>>9596
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av_xaxaqRFU ]

...Only Ozaki and Marie remained.

The girl began to cry the moment she saw Hikaru's corpse... and realized there was no longer any hope.
>> No. 9598 edit
File 131916917453.jpg - (17.22KB , 134x192 , 268527.jpg )
9598
>>9597

"Im sorry... I couldn't save anyone.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlZddhshK0U ]

How terrible that only at the end everything is solved.

Marie there is only one way to survive this now. Follow me"

I head to the library taking her with me.
>> No. 9601 edit
File 135744821145.png - (48.23KB , 640x480 , air_03.png )
9601
>>9598
Ozaki turns to look at Marie.

After only saying the first part of that sentence, Ozaki feels a large force pressed against the back of his head, sending him falling.

As he falls, Marie wears a shocked expression, and Ozaki's eyes close...

Fourth thread:
http://www.seacats.net/gameboard/res/9600.html
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason