[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Moo.

Create a New Thread
File 137078423235.png - (365.40KB , 781x346 , charasquares.png )
885 No. 885 edit hide watch quickreply [Reply]
Silly /seacats/ apparently can't into simplicity for their maps. So I made this.
Pretty self-explanatory. I think it's easier to use if the heads are all in one image, so I kept it that way.
Also, you'll notice the two last row look bad compared to the rest : Since I couldn't find the full-body sprites for these chara, I had to improvise.
Anyway, enjoy.
>> No. 886 edit
Also, you'll notice there are still some chara missing. I judged they wouldn't be of use, but i any of you want one specific chara, I can always do it.
>> No. 887 edit
File 137082678651.png - (413.80KB , 781x346 , t.png )
887
>>885
>not transparent background
>2012+1
>> No. 888 edit
>>887
ya sure, it's not as it was easily modifiable. gj anyway


File 136442931869.jpg - (80.79KB , 406x480 , bea_gamanb6.jpg )
872 No. 872 edit hide watch quickreply [Reply]
Will-trice,the sexiest beatrice ever <3
>> No. 873 edit
wat
>> No. 878 edit
File 136660106137.png - (180.66KB , 496x480 , Jessice_akuwaraia.png )
878
Commence warfire.
>> No. 879 edit
File 136665049277.png - (144.93KB , 458x464 , DORANORU.png )
879
>>872
I'd like to see the adventures of this BEATRICE. The one thing I want to know then is a who will be the DETECTIVE?

>>878
REJECTED.


File 136563210657.png - (25.83KB , 272x414 , Keiichi_Matsuri1.png )
874 No. 874 edit hide watch quickreply [Reply]
If I remember correctly, there was an Unused sprite of Keiichi in EP1 of Umineko. Does anyone have it?
>> No. 875 edit
What, really? I never heard of this before.
>> No. 876 edit
>>874
Do you mean EP 1 as in only EP 1, or as in the one that's included with EP 4? Because I'm pretty sure that I've never seen anything remotely like that in the .arc file of the version packed in with EP 4.
>> No. 877 edit
>>874
It must have been in the original commercial version of EP1.

Since the demo, and the EP4 don't have something like that.


File 136038939736.png - (349.32KB , 435x738 , 13187378431.png )
825 No. 825 edit hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
26 posts and 26 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 854 edit
File 136039055981.png - (444.65KB , 434x756 , shmiontarot_2.png )
854
>> No. 855 edit
File 136039057591.png - (273.14KB , 434x717 , Rika_tarot_card.png )
855
>> No. 856 edit
File 136039064578.png - (384.11KB , 436x754 , Rikatarot2_ib4f.png )
856
>> No. 857 edit
File 136039183440.png - (358.25KB , 434x748 , anontarot_2_ib4f.png )
857


File 131912639980.png - (23.56KB , 433x447 , map_1f.png )
722 No. 722 edit hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
I don't if this is a place to ask this. I wish someone could made for me a Chapel Map (with everything present on EP7). I know where almost every room is, thanks to Kinjo-san's Tutorial, however some places I don't know how insert/where I insert.

Can someone please made it to me? Thanks in advance!
3 posts and 2 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 726 edit
File 131914253142.png - (497.13KB , 640x960 , corridor and door.png )
726
>>724
>>725
Thanks, Rosa-san! And yes, I was reading filename's bg and there is 2 rooms. However, there is a strange corridor and a strange that I couldn't find the exact location. (strange corridor and strange door related on picture)

About Kuwadorian, I completly understand your point. Again, thank you so much!
>> No. 727 edit
>>726
My guess would be that the door in the lower picture is in fact the main entrance when the door is open. And from the angle of the in front of the door. The hallway though, no idea.
>> No. 815 edit
>>722
Wait, the parlor didn't have windows to the rose garden?
>> No. 816 edit
>>815
It does. It's just a crappy map.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  
[0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]