Here is what I did:
1. Take the 'Quick Select Tool'
2. Change the settings to 'add' and lower the brush size to about '10'
3. Select and highlight all of Bern's face and her bow. Shrink the brush size down to about 2 to get the small areas. If you select a wrong area, change to 'Subtract from section' and correct it.
4. Inverse the section
5. Click 'Replace Color' it is found in the 'Image' and then 'Adjustments'
6. Click on the top of Bern's Hair, and then set the Fuzziness to 200.
7. Set the Saturation to -100, and the Lightness to +100, don't touch the Hue.
Message too long. Click here
to view the full text.