[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Death by poison.

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 131397850248.png - (21.13KB , 200x200 , Harry Potter studying for his OWLs.png )
89 No. 89 edit

Hide - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=322097 (Lia)
Lili - https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0Pf2xAWVLoAZmUyZWVjNWYtNDMxOS00ZTFkLThmZWItOThiZDU5MWNkZDgz&hl=en_GB (Rock)
Makk - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=323354 (Walala)
Mion - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=322895 (Kadol Stormbrew)
Cake - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=323099 (Fays)
Bernkastel - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=323280 (Yagi Yuu)

Also, OOC general. Important link : http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/ Use this to make your rolls. Campaign name should be listed as Rotho (as soon as it starts working again).
Expand all images
>> No. 97 edit
By the way, I very strongly urge you all to add any powers your items may have to the list so you don't forget you have them. Also find a place to put any situational bonuses, like doing more damage to a target when it's bloodied, getting a bonus to a skill when you're concealed, etc.

And finally, make sure -all- your powers and descriptions are listed with their effects, as it makes my job easier, and helps your teammates understand what you're able to do. If any of you need help adding these to your character sheet, I can copy and paste the descriptions for you over instant messaging.
>> No. 100 edit
File 131406494663.jpg - (18.85KB , 315x368 , On Your Mark.jpg )
100
I'm the only one with a last name? Clearly, I am main character material.
>> No. 101 edit
>>100
I tried looking for a last name of some sort in Forgotten Realm I could use from the elf part, but no list of last names and stuff unfortunately.
>> No. 102 edit
>>101
found it
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/Tool.aspx?x=dnd/4new/tool/cng
>> No. 103 edit
File 131406625013.png - (71.75KB , 221x226 , What the Hell is He doing Here.png )
103
>>102
Geez, they have occupations for thief, thug, criminal, and about 5 different kinds of "slayers" but not a single one for a priest or clergy member.
>> No. 105 edit
>>103
Because their job is priest or clergy member?
>> No. 106 edit
File 131406643265.jpg - (56.82KB , 300x300 , 1248323953524.jpg )
106
>>105
My theme is "Ordained Priest," you know! All sorts of people become adventurers!
>> No. 107 edit
>>106
Are there any "Baker" occupations?
>> No. 108 edit
I think Fays will do.
>> No. 109 edit
File 131406669250.png - (132.68KB , 480x640 , 1248316367389.png )
109
>>107
I think what this character name generator is telling me is that I need to make my name longer.

How about "Prelate Kadol Stormbrew the Thunder-Bringer?"
>> No. 111 edit
>>109
Whoa, new first name?
>> No. 112 edit
File 13140669198.gif - (29.69KB , 450x450 , 1248316220081.gif )
112
>>111
"Prelate" is a title, not a name.

prel·ate /ˈprɛlɪt/ [prel-it]
noun
an ecclesiastic of a high order, as an archbishop, bishop, etc.; a church dignitary.
>> No. 113 edit
>>112
Oh, I see.
>> No. 114 edit
Hoookay, I'm mostly able to visualize how things got to where they are now. However, it'll involve me taking liberties with a few characters to work it out. So if that's not okay with you guys, just say the word.
>> No. 115 edit
File 131406741348.jpg - (55.34KB , 233x349 , Small Mion.jpg )
115
>>114
Go nuts, I haven't even written a background for my character.
>> No. 119 edit
File 131408000089.png - (5.56KB , 217x157 , heh.png )
119
>>118
Clearly protag material, etc.
>> No. 120 edit
>>119
By sheer luck, the area had the geography I needed to set the stage for the story. You being from there just made everything fall into place.
>> No. 121 edit
File 131408633173.png - (31.98KB , 128x128 , Rock-Token.png )
121
Hidden last name master race.
>> No. 123 edit
Can you guys not make any rolls until I set up the campaign page on invisible castle k thx
Edit : Okay, you're good to go now. Just use Rotho as the campaign name (capitalized, otherwise it won't show up in the search)
>> No. 125 edit
>>123
fffffff already use Attarou but I'll use Rotho from henceforth.
jerk etc
>> No. 127 edit
>>125
It's fine, it's fine.
>> No. 158 edit
File 131419552888.png - (26.25KB , 124x163 , Kilroy Was Here.png )
158
I just remembered this, so I'm going to put forward a houserule:
A divine character can use either their intelligence or wisdom modifier for religion checks.

Also, everything should be properly set up now (HP totals, positions, etc.)
>> No. 159 edit
is it okay to take turns now, or is there some sort of update still
>> No. 160 edit
>>159
You can take turns now, yes.
>> No. 166 edit
People fukken where?
>> No. 168 edit
File 131423571982.jpg - (1.63MB , 2400x1800 , Shot in the Dark.jpg )
168
A -4 defense penalty should make it pretty easy to hit this turn, so focus that one if you can.
>> No. 171 edit
>>168
I was going to try and slow the Pyro with Clever shot if that is fine instead in the meantime.
>> No. 172 edit
File 131424019238.jpg - (109.48KB , 510x937 , Determination.jpg )
172
>>171
That's fine too.
>> No. 181 edit
If the initiative order looks different, it's because I got some enemies in the wrong places. It was supposed to be the warlord that went at 25, not the soldier.
>> No. 191 edit
thanks makk. (If the hellwhatever wasn't next to anything, I'd gain +1 attack and damage against it or any target without an ally directly next to it.)
>> No. 193 edit
File 131406494663.jpg - (18.85KB , 315x368 , On Your Mark.jpg )
193
Don't forget that since Lia delayed, her init drops to below mine.
>> No. 195 edit
>>193
Got it fixed.
>> No. 199 edit
And this is what happens when you focus fire something.
>> No. 200 edit
>>199
our limbo group doesn't really have that much utility to focus fire with most of us being at/near melee range for the most part. There are a lot of other factors like Rin's start to encounters, or not having the luxury of focus firing from so far away
>> No. 201 edit
>>200
All melee characters have farbond spellblades.
>> No. 202 edit
>>201
which give a penalty past range 5 compared to a penalty for crossbows past range 20
>> No. 207 edit
File 131434409123.jpg - (276.20KB , 800x895 , I am the Leader.jpg )
207
About being blinded:
Everything has total concealment against them. -5 to attacks for ranged and melee.
It takes a -10 penalty to Perception checks.
It grants combat advantage, and it can't gain combat advantage against anything.
It can't make opportunity attacks or flank.
It can't target any creature with a power that requires it to be able to see the target.
>> No. 209 edit
File 131434682832.jpg - (589.53KB , 900x675 , Huh What.jpg )
209
Wait! I forgot my Covenant Manifestation! Each of those targets should take 3 more damage, since I targeted 3 enemies. It should have applied to the earlier attack too, but I won't ask you to retcon that far. I'll just have to be better about remembering it.
>> No. 210 edit
If I may, keeping the Pyro dazed may be a good idea from this point on.

We don't know if this will necessarily stop it from using its signal flare, but at the very least it should prevent it from using its flare gun and blast in the same turn.

Lia's disruptive shot, and my thunder of judgment are two ways we can accomplish this (fairly) straight-forwardly.
>> No. 211 edit
File 131438980590.png - (38.38KB , 334x210 , puni_psyduck.png )
211
>>210
I can use my Brutal Slam to knock it Prone on my turn.
>> No. 212 edit
File 131406625013.png - (71.75KB , 221x226 , What the Hell is He doing Here.png )
212
>>211
I did a triple-take when I saw you used an MBA at the end of a charge.
>> No. 213 edit
>>212
Eh, I forgot, etc. At best 4 more damage though so it's not a huge deal.
>> No. 214 edit
File 131439678447.png - (200.38KB , 992x1021 , Mion64532.png )
214
>>213
Oh, I know. But it did get me thinking. I was wondering if maybe you'd considered something like Boots of Adept Charging instead of the Bracers of Mighty Striking? It seems like the bracers' damage boost won't come up much, but if you charge a lot you might appreciate some additional mobility.
>> No. 215 edit
File 131439705196.jpg - (38.54KB , 129x161 , kinda down.jpg )
215
>>212
>>213
If it had taken that 4 more damage, it would have died before Yagi's turn came up.
>> No. 216 edit
File 131439719576.png - (151.51KB , 664x846 , Mion211.png )
216
>>215
What about 2 more? Would 2 more have done it? Because if it had then me forgetting my Covenant Manifestation on Lightning's Revelation meant it lived 1 turn longer.
>> No. 217 edit
>>216
Nope, it was exactly 4.
>> No. 218 edit
File 131439737225.png - (51.08KB , 266x499 , mion973.png )
218
>>217
Oh, okay, I don't feel as silly then.
>> No. 219 edit
Problem about the daze is the save granting from the tiefling, but i think that won't matter this turn cause of blind.
>> No. 220 edit
>>219
It's a recharge power. And the healing requires line of sight.
>> No. 221 edit
File 131439807147.png - (128.86KB , 694x1018 , Untitled4.png )
221
>>220
You know, as much as some may want me to keep this to myself, the rules for "Line of Sight" say that typically you do not have to be able to see a power's targets to use a power. The exception to this rule is when the power specifies in the target line "one creature you can see" or "each creature in the burst you can see," etc. Check the Rules Compendium page 106 on "Line of Sight" for confirmation.

So, unless the power reads that way, it should still be able to use any ranged power, it just takes the total concealment penalty for ranged attacks.
>> No. 222 edit
>>221
...Makes sense, but the saving throw grant requires being able to see.
>> No. 223 edit
File 131439832483.png - (102.67KB , 384x762 , Mion654.png )
223
>>219
Remember, I can make it reroll one save with Demand Justice. With that said, an elite gets a +2 bonus to saves, so the odds of it sticking aren't great.

I'm gambling that it will stick long enough for us to deal with it, though. At the very least, if that fails, my Thunder of Judgment can daze up to 3 targets at once, and it doesn't require them to be bunched up in an AoE. I was only saving it in case I needed to push away whatever big thing is approaching.
>> No. 224 edit
>>223
It did fail the last one.
>> No. 226 edit
File 131439863128.png - (221.49KB , 812x1019 , mion777.png )
226
>>222
Good to know, but incidentally, Inspiring Word is (a) a close burst power and (b) does not require you to be able to see the target. You did say you based it on the Warlord, so I wasn't sure.

Curiously, however, the warlord's Commanding Presence has sight restrictions, though they vary (Inspiring Presence requires the target to be able to see you, and Tactical Presence requires you to be able to see the target).
>> No. 227 edit
>>226
I guess I got that mixed up with direct the strike.
>> No. 228 edit
File 131439886136.png - (149.68KB , 660x888 , Untitled11.png )
228
>>227
On another humorous note, you don't have to see the ally you target with Direct the Strike, but you do have to see the enemy you make them attack.
>> No. 229 edit
>>228
Lucky you~
>> No. 230 edit
Is L-3 considered that concealment/cover tree area you mentioned to me once, astaroth
>> No. 231 edit
File 131439986242.png - (175.99KB , 702x1020 , Untitled5.png )
231
By the way, if the big honking thing comes out of the bushes and attacks me? Totally using armor of wrath on it. We're pushing that thing away.
>> No. 232 edit
>>231
>Big honking thing
it's clown devourer, watch for hooks
>> No. 233 edit
>>230
Nope. Has to be all tree, no grass.
>> No. 234 edit
>>233
>tiny little pixels of grass
y u do dis
>> No. 235 edit
File 131440209418.jpg - (150.00KB , 400x443 , shiny.jpg )
235
>>234
You're complaining already? Come now, it's not nearly as bad right now as it will be shortly after right now~
>> No. 236 edit
>>235
i'm not really complaining, besides the whole str check thing to enter the fog of war area and the whole pixel of grass thing... I am wearing camouflage over my armor if that helps
>> No. 237 edit
File 131440245724.jpg - (162.59KB , 1200x1600 , ummm.jpg )
237
>>236
Why exactly are trying to hide from blind enemies in the direction the big thing is coming from, anyway?
>> No. 238 edit
>>237
So I can Stealth and become hidden! Though if the enemy/enemies were ruled as distracted I could stealth, but I guess i could while they are blind. Should hide me from the big thing hopefully unless it is right in my path.. I think that at least the trees or whatever even before entering that space is at least heavily or slightly obscured though.
>> No. 239 edit
>>238
I'm just trying to get used to stealth rules and stuff anyway though
>> No. 240 edit
File 131439737225.png - (51.08KB , 266x499 , mion973.png )
240
>>238
The best way to "hide" from them would probably be to shoot them and then move out of their direct line of sight. Since they're blind they can't see where you're going anyway, and they're going to have trouble hearing you too with all the din of battle going on. -10 to Perception and all, you should have no problems with a Stealth check. Hiding from the big thing would require some sort of cover or concealment though, yeah.
>> No. 241 edit
>>238
>>239
There are other places to hide though, aren't there?
>> No. 242 edit
>>241
Though I'm fairly sure you need superior cover or total concealment to make a stealth check, yes?
>> No. 243 edit
File 131440379279.png - (193.92KB , 897x1012 , mionthinking2.png )
243
>>242
Technically, he already has total concealment from everything if they can't see him. That includes the big thing that isn't here yet, unless it can already see us.

And you only need normal cover or concealment to STAY hidden. So if he makes a Stealth check now, while the big thing isn't here and can't see him, and in the process moves into Cover/Concealment, then it can't see him when it arrives unless its Passive Perception beats his stealth.
>> No. 244 edit
>>243
Ah, I see.
>> No. 245 edit
>>242
also out of line of sight of the enemy
>> No. 246 edit
>>245
I understand now. But what I want to know is where do you plan on hiding?
>> No. 247 edit
File 131440464772.png - (167.87KB , 624x632 , Untitled3.png )
247
>>245
Right, out of line of sight works, and you don't have to STAY out, you just have to stick to cover/concealment.

Of course, when you attack, it's undone, and if you move after it moves to where it can see us you'll need a new check based on the distance moved etc.
>> No. 248 edit
>>247
You only take a penalty if you move during a single move action more than 2 squares before the check (-5) or if you run (-10). So if you shift/move two squares, then get another move action from, say, my aspect later on (via free action), you don't get penalized as the second movement (which is the only one that matters if you're making the stealth check right after).

(So in other words, move or shift two squares or more, it penalizes the check if you make a stealth check after that specific move action or if that's the only one on your turn, but if you have a move action of more than 2, then another action which is less than 2, you don't get penalized. Or at least that's what they say in the guide.)
>> No. 249 edit
>>248
If that's the case, then P-0 is fine.
>> No. 255 edit
File 131441618464.jpg - (65.84KB , 398x398 , what the fuck is this shit.jpg )
255
Can you guys stop panicking already? You've effectively neutralized the other parts of the encounter already, this one should be easy all by itself.
>> No. 257 edit
>>255
Jeez, all I said is that you'd probably react the same way if you were on the receiving end. And just cause you aren't doesn't make it right. O well
>> No. 258 edit
Need more information on this thing before I take my turn etc.

>>255
It's easy enough to deal with ne.
>> No. 261 edit
File 131442712872.png - (286.68KB , 1026x1014 , Mion655.png )
261
>>255
Well, it's not like they're not still potentially a threat. Those status effects won't last forever, and you apparently gave them healing powers. I just hope that big thing isn't a solo with massive amounts of condition resistance, or I'm calling shenanigans.
>> No. 263 edit
File 131442894873.png - (188.35KB , 817x1021 , Mionthinking.png )
263
Anyway, cake is saying on his turn he'll probably heal Walala and use a daily to banish the giant thing to the Feywild for a bit.

If that's how it goes down, I'll probably use Thunder of Judgment to attempt to isolate the pyro so it can be burned down without any interference from the soldier. But we'll see how things play out up until my turn.
>> No. 266 edit
File 131444613769.png - (184.31KB , 521x979 , mion4543.png )
266
Does my check tell me exactly how resistant to these effects the thing is? Like, will it remove them on the initiative count of 10 + its initiative, or does it lose that action if it's disabled?
>> No. 267 edit
File 131446223695.png - (117.64KB , 278x381 , Lily5b.png )
267
>mfw we all panicked over the dragon
>> No. 268 edit
File 131446264781.png - (38.38KB , 334x210 , puni_psyduck.png )
268
So I'm wondering if any movement within 2 of the Soldier will provoke an opportunity attack, or just leaving his reach 2 zone will provoke one.

G11->F10->E10 is the movement I'm thinking of, then Brutal Slam to push it two and knocking it Prone, in addition to 1d8+5 damage to the Razer.

Minor is for Longtooth Shifting for +2 damage (+5 when Charging) and Regeneration 2.
>> No. 269 edit
astaroth told me last night it was a solo, but slightly nerfed from the 600ish prototype kongor he posted somewhere here a while back
>> No. 270 edit
600ish hp rather
>> No. 271 edit
File 13144699207.png - (74.48KB , 300x631 , attaroutan.png )
271
>>266
It doesn't shrug off anything unless it's bloodied, and even then only on its own turn. No saving throws on the extra turns.
>>268
It's blind. It doesn't even know you're leaving the square. You're not adjacent to it so it can't even tell you're still there. You are still marked, though.
>>269
And by slightly nerfed I mean it has less HP than a regular solo brute of its level, so it should go down quickly enough.
>> No. 273 edit
Probably a miss, but if it works, it goes backwards 2 and does 1d8+5 damage to both Tiefling and Warforged--he ends in that spot beside the two, of course.
>> No. 274 edit
>>273
It missed, sorry.
>> No. 275 edit
Guys, let's lure the Berserker and the cultists toward each other. If we do that they'll break out into fighting and kill each other. Or one of the parties will die and the other will be severely weakened, and we can pick them off without using any more dailies and stuff.

I know it sounds crazy to put ourselves in the middle of the two forces, but the Berserker just attacks the nearest creature, so provided we can evacuate our forces by carefully planning our moves based on initiative, it should work. And we should evacuate ASAP in case the guy decides to flare because he's being attacked by some ape.
>> No. 276 edit
>going to be banished to the feywild
>we then take cover while the cultists are blind
Thank you for informing me of that, Tarou.
You are forgiven for making a huge ape step on me.
>> No. 279 edit
File 131447608650.png - (210.82KB , 600x800 , piecetarou.png )
279
>>276
There's more ways to win an encounter than just beating up the bad guys.
>> No. 280 edit
>>279
Like convincing the bad guys than they are just some trees in the forest?
>> No. 281 edit
>>280
>the bad guys are utterly convinced you think they are trees
>> No. 282 edit
>>281
>so they decide to act like trees and let you leave
>> No. 283 edit
>>282
>DC 10 strength check to push past them
>> No. 284 edit
>>283
>wat
>> No. 285 edit
>>284
prblm
>> No. 286 edit
>>285
yes prblm
>> No. 287 edit
File 131448599671.png - (152.17KB , 512x998 , mion0233.png )
287
Was Rock saving his Shrug it Off?
>> No. 288 edit
>>287
Probably forgot about it.
>> No. 289 edit
>>287
forgot etc.
>> No. 290 edit
File 131448846381.png - (105.20KB , 490x610 , I Cannot Believe This Crap.png )
290
>hide
My Stealth check is like a +2... it doesn't seem likely that I'll be able to keep hidden once the enemies become not-blind.

My proposed course of action would be, instead, to use banishing to the Feywild and Lia's disruptive shot immobilize to keep the monkey away while we mop up the blinded foes. It doesn't have ranged attacks except for tossing someone, so as long as we don't get near it in melee it can't do anything while immobilized. Being banished to the Feywild and Disruptive Shot should buy us two rounds at least (Feywild banishing is guaranteed to land, and Lia's an elf hunter--extremely accurate with a huge attack bonus and an encounter reroll). Once we can all focus on the big brute without worry of the others interfering, it shouldn't be a problem.
>> No. 291 edit
>>290
Not that it helps much, but when i make a successful stealth check, all allies gain a +2 bonus to their next one.
>> No. 300 edit
Alright, so what's the plan now?
>> No. 315 edit
File 131459609583.jpg - (79.22KB , 500x694 , 1248316645879.jpg )
315
Anyway, but for real, I don't think we should run away from the big monkey demon. Not if we want to loot the cultists and it could potentially chase us or show up later if we do. Right now we can have a massive advantage over it and I'd rather not have it show up in the middle of another encounter later.

I say we all ready actions to go off as soon as it comes back. So it should get hit by a salvo of attacks as soon as it comes back into play.
>> No. 321 edit
"What SAY you"
thatsthejoke
>> No. 325 edit
Readied action doesn't mean my turn ends right, so no use from my Aspect once I ready a Standard? (Move x amount of squares, preferably into some woods and stealth check, provided I get the free shift from my aspect, after readying Clever shot)
>> No. 326 edit
>>325
Rin says it ends your turn, so that's what I'm going with.
>> No. 332 edit
Once again, everybody who readied an action may post now.
>> No. 333 edit
>>332
I did, but apparently my trigger isn't going to happen.
>> No. 334 edit
Rolled, and its a sure hit: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3168883/
>> No. 338 edit
File 131477055081.jpg - (68.22KB , 317x480 , 57761523e60a11a7318037a5c7a2ad809da87a31.jpg )
338
Recommending Makk use her Spike Wire encounter power to give us all extra damage against the berserker. We want to hit it hard and fast. It is adequately disabled for now, just do as much damage to it as quickly as you can.

Because personally, I got nothing much as far as damage goes here. I'm spent of all my good powers, my turns from here on will probably consist of using Hand of Radiance, and maybe pulling you guys out of the berserker's melee range if I need to.
>> No. 339 edit
File 131478732445.jpg - (165.01KB , 393x582 , Mion Likes Frozen Treats.jpg )
339
Also, remember, since Lia slowed it, Yagi can knock it prone with the World Serpent's Grasp feat.
>> No. 347 edit
So I get a penalty to attack for it being Prone. Charge it or ready an action for when it stands again?
>> No. 348 edit
>>347
Melee attackers don't get a penalty to attack prone targets. They get combat advantage against them. Do what you'd normally do.
>> No. 349 edit
o ok
>> No. 351 edit
File 131489908637.jpg - (53.67KB , 115x172 , sakutarou_fret.jpg )
351
I think you forgot some damage mods, Lili.

Gorebrute charge - +3 to damage rolls on charge while shifting
Weapon Focus - +1 to damage rolls
Powerful charge - +2 to damage rolls while charging
Spear expertise - +1 to damage rolls while charging
Longtooth shifting - +2 to damage rolls
Spark Wire - +3 damage against YIB
Normal damage bonus - +10 to damage rolls

Total static damage bonus = 22, not 16
Total damage = 32
>> No. 352 edit
whutevs do I hit??
>> No. 354 edit
>>352
Yep. Though it did crit on its grab attack against Yagi Yuu, so being prone and all that didn't help.
>> No. 356 edit
File 131492075763.png - (208.48KB , 745x896 , Look At It This WAy.png )
356
>>354
It's okay, I got this.
>> No. 357 edit
File 13149248427.jpg - (52.13KB , 199x178 , shame.jpg )
357
I screwed up big time. It's not bloodied yet after all. Sorry guys.
>> No. 361 edit
lol crit and lol 35 damage on a controller
>> No. 364 edit
I think Rock should use Shrug it Off in response to being immobilized. If successful, he can shift out of the fire aura.
>> No. 365 edit
>>364
Actually I guess he can't shift if he's prone.

But how did it charge into occupied spaces? You say it charged into M/N/O-5/6/7, but M-5 and M-6 were occupied at the time. Anyway, by definition, "push" means they have to end up further from whatever is pushing them, so they should end up pushed out of the fire aura unless it gets a free shift after the fact.
>> No. 366 edit
>>365
It was a close burst 0. Was the only way I could think of doing it that worked.
>> No. 367 edit
There are Close Burst 0s?
>> No. 368 edit
>>366
Don't close bursts exclude the user's own space from their effects rather specifically?
>> No. 369 edit
>>366
stop changing rules while we still play
>> No. 370 edit
>>368
It doesn't mention that in the rules compendium.
>> No. 371 edit
File 131498976282.png - (100.28KB , 319x318 , doh.png )
371
>>370
But it does mention it in the PHB. Derp.

Come to think of it, if I worded it like trample, it'd make more sense.
>> No. 372 edit
File 131498984236.png - (38.38KB , 334x210 , puni_psyduck.png )
372
Noob DM etc.
>> No. 373 edit
>>371
Wait a second, isn't this like the grabbing discussion we had some time before?
It didn't appear on the rule compendium, so Shion told us dazing didn't made grabs end, even if it was mentioned in another book.
>> No. 374 edit
>>371
Well, it makes sense. Otherwise, say, Devil's Pawns who didn't have fire resistance would hurt themselves when they used Hellfire and Brimstone, or any attack that was a Close burst and targeted creatures could potentially hit the user of the power.

Anyway, wording issues aside, it could always choose not to push them. It might even be better for us if they ended up still in the fire aura.
>> No. 375 edit
>>374
But that would leave it sitting on top of them. I don't even know how rules for that are supposed to work.
>> No. 376 edit
>>375
That's not really what I meant, as if we get to the point of it being in their space I think the rest is pretty moot.

You're the DM, it's up to you how to end up resolving its power. I think it's pretty clear what you meant to happen, so a mistake in wording is not a big deal.
>> No. 377 edit
>>376
I kind of pictured it as the creature throwing itself into the fray, somewhat like some heroes are shown when the jump right into the middle of the opposing army's ranks, then knocking them back with the force of their attacks.
>> No. 378 edit
anyways defender and striker are super dead, somebody save us etc
>> No. 379 edit
>>378
The plan involves keeping you up for 1 round of attacks. You have to kill it with that. We don't have the resources to keep Yagi/Rock in the positive HP through another round.

Rock should use his Shrug it Off power to see if he can't break the immobilize. If he can, Fays can use Majestic Word to both heal him and slide him out of the fire aura. Yagi might consider using the free action power of his Dwarven Armor.

Makk should use Shocking Feedback, with her own discretion as to who to give the Resist 5 damage. We just really need that 2[W] + mod damage. Don't forget that Spiked Wire doesn't say allies, so she gets the damage boost from her own power. On her turn, she may also need to use Restorative Infusion to grant either Rock or Yugi temporary HP, and have them distribute it.

Yagi and Rock just stand and hit it with their best damage attacks, using dailys and/or action points at their own discretion.

No one waste your standard actions doing something that doesn't deal damage. We need every bit of damage we can get. This is a race to eliminate the threat before it can take another turn. If it reaches its instinctive massacre turns we'll probably be down a few people, including our best damage dealers (exluding Lia).
>> No. 380 edit
>>378
Yeah, this monster punishes close-range attackers. Should've stayed back etc, super dead and all.
>> No. 381 edit
Side note: Shouldn't it still be slowed from Yagi's attack? He was in the Defend the Line stance when he charged it, and even though the effect didn't stack when Clever Shot's slowed (save ends), it isn't overwritten either.
>> No. 382 edit
>>381
Oh shoot, I told myself I was going to remember that one.
>> No. 383 edit
so save is just a d20 right
>> No. 384 edit
>>383
Yep.
>> No. 386 edit
>>379
>(excluding Lia) ;_;
>> No. 387 edit
Next turn I can use my dune trader power to maybe get Rock and Yagi out of harms way.
>> No. 388 edit
File 131500223798.jpg - (182.54KB , 702x833 , 26d89a1af679368a40d675aacf95d870.jpg )
388
>>386
All I meant by that was that it probably wouldn't hit you, and you're a pretty decent source of single-target damage at the moment. Probably our best if Yagi and Rock go down.
>> No. 389 edit
>>388
Yay~
>> No. 390 edit
File 131502241835.jpg - (78.32KB , 605x836 , Mion Relaxing.jpg )
390
I take it I missed some discussion earlier?
>> No. 391 edit
>>390
not that I noticed
>> No. 393 edit
File 131502730229.jpg - (166.38KB , 640x480 , 1248319387104.jpg )
393
Anyway, as I emphasized before, long-term safety is not our goal because we cannot keep Rock or Yagi up though 2 instinctive massacres and a turn.

Instead, we have a "blitz" strategy. Hit it hard, fast, make sure Yagi and Rock stay up long enough to take their turns, and make sure they can attack on their turn (this is why we cannot slide them away or push the berserker).
>> No. 394 edit
>>393
I plan to use an action point to hit it twice, also maybe Glowering threat because it could save Rock one attack.
>> No. 395 edit
Okay, edited the original post to account for interrupts and such. You can take your turn normally now, makk. Also, thanks to your Alchemist theme, I believe you said you had some Alchemist's Fire prepared?
>> No. 396 edit
>>395
Can I have some frost and acid too?
>> No. 397 edit
>>396
No, it only lets you prepare one formula during a short rest for free. Other ones you have to have purchased.
>> No. 398 edit
player progression where
>> No. 405 edit
File 131512204957.jpg - (125.40KB , 393x582 , Love Pose.jpg )
405
If it really only has 249 HP, Yagi should be able to finish it off on its turn. Probably without an action point, keep in mind the +5 bonus from Headsman's Chop and +3 from Magic Weapon, which should add up to a +18 damage bonus in total. Won't even need Rock to attack as long as Yagi doesn't roll a natural 1 on the attack.
>> No. 407 edit
thats another 28 damage, should I AP?
>> No. 408 edit
File 131380770197.jpg - (417.45KB , 892x1000 , Fire One Off.jpg )
408
>>407
I think it's dead.
>> No. 410 edit
yay etc
>> No. 411 edit
>>408
It's dead.
>> No. 412 edit
File 131514131071.png - (26.45KB , 147x185 , diplomaticimmunity.png )
412
Experience total :
3975 XP
+ 450 for secondary objective (don't let Hellforged fire off signal flare)
= 4425 total experience (662 experience per character)

Surge usage will go up sometime later today.
>> No. 414 edit
File 131514186837.jpg - (626.41KB , 320x2027 , berserkserstats.jpg )
414
Oh, and here's the stat block.
>> No. 415 edit
File 131514195654.jpg - (108.39KB , 640x480 , sakutarou_gununu.jpg )
415
>>414
>while kongor is bloodied
>> No. 416 edit
neat bonus. id like to see more of that in rin or other campaigns etc also, cant read spoiler text on psp so plz post wat it says if u feel like it etc
>> No. 417 edit
File 131380815083.jpg - (252.23KB , 867x800 , 6bd82ab2bd24b872dc4b9cb46e3b1fdd.jpg )
417
>>416
Stuff like bonus EXP interferes with the planned connection between plot progression and character advancement, which is why I don't usually do it. It's not a big deal in a shorter campaign like this, though.

Instead I'm trying to think of other rewards I can give for, say, overcoming a skill challenge. Like that healing cavern you found before.
>> No. 418 edit
>>417
oic
>> No. 419 edit
>>417
I'm trying to make sure you reach level 7 before final boss etc.
>> No. 420 edit
File 131515164822.png - (174.81KB , 417x600 , hey.png )
420
Surges spent during battle:
Rock : 2 surges
Kadol : 2 surges
>> No. 421 edit
File 131380650958.png - (47.07KB , 158x170 , mion1.png )
421
>>420
Well, we will have to spend two surges to recharge Walalalalalalalalalala's healing infusions.
>> No. 422 edit
>>421
Well yes, but still.
>> No. 423 edit
Unless players want to spend less surges, this should be the result of the short rest.

Kadol spent 2, 48/48 HP - 6 surges left (2 overhealing)
Lia spends 1, 49/49 HP - 6 surges left (3 overhealing)
Rock spends 2, 57/57 HP - 5 surges left (factored in regeneration 2 until no longer bloodied)
Walala spends 1, 53/53 HP - 6 surges left (3 overhealing)
Fays spends 0, 49/49 HP - 8 surges left
Yagi spends 3, 56/60 HP - 6 surges left

And of course the party needs to spend 2 more for the healing infusions.
>> No. 424 edit
>>423
What unused majestic word?
>> No. 425 edit
>>424
Well, I guess there isn't one. I'll edit that out.
>> No. 426 edit
so this is the first i heard about this healing infusion surges thing. explain plz etc
>> No. 427 edit
From the Eberron player's guide:

HEALING INFUSION
You can create healing infusions for later use. At the
end of an extended rest, you create two healing infusions
that last until the end of your next extended
rest. At 16th level, you instead create three healing
infusions.
You determine the effect of a healing infusion
at the time you use the power, not at the time you
create it. When you use a Healing Infusion power,
you expend one of the infusions you created during
your last extended rest. During a short rest, you or an
ally can spend a healing surge to replenish one of the
infusions expended.

So curative admixture doesn't need a surge, but if you want to recharge it, you have to spend one.
>> No. 428 edit
File 13151658287.jpg - (62.16KB , 197x207 , SHOCK.jpg )
428
ARCANE EMPOWERMENT
Your study of magic has given you the ability to
manipulate the arcane energy contained within
items. You begin each day with the ability to
empower a magic item, and you gain one additional
arcane empowerment for each milestone you reach.
You must spend a short rest with an item in order to
empower it. You can empower an item in two ways.
Impart Energy: You recharge the daily power of a
magic item. An item can be recharged only once j>er
day in this way.
Augment Energy: You infuse a weapon or an
implement with a reservoir of energy that lasts
until the end of your next extended rest or until it
is expended. The wielder of the implement or the
weapon can use a free action after making an attack
roll to expend the reservoir of energy to gain a +2
bonus to that attack roll. An implement or a weapon
can be augmented only once per day in this way.
ARCANE REJUVENATION
Before combat, an artificer spends time infusing
his or her allies' magic items with curative energy.
Whenever one of the artificer's allies uses a magic
item's daily power, that ally absorbs the energy and
gains temporary hit points equal to one-half your
level + your Intelligence modifier.
>> No. 429 edit
even i knew about that last thing u bakas etc
>> No. 430 edit
File 131518593013.png - (65.18KB , 240x397 , BUP_0096.png )
430
>>423
Well, since you have to spend the surges in advance after the first use it works out to be about the same. It just makes pooling surges easier.

Speaking of which, since Fays has the most surges after the rest I elect we use his to recharge the infusions.
>> No. 434 edit
Homebrew item time.

The bayonet is arms slot item that functions pretty much the same as wrist razors (light blade, off hand, hands free) and deals 1d4 damage. The difference is that you can only use it if you are wielding a type of bow or crossbow. It's a regular level 1 magic weapon otherwise.

Extinguishing battleaxe is a battleaxe that deals 1d6 damage per plus on a crit, or 1d10 damage per plus if the target is taking ongoing fire damage. Its property is the following : If you hit a target that is taking ongoing fire damage with a melee attack through this weapon, deal an additional 1d10 fire damage to that target. It is a level 3 magic item.

Yeah, most of this stuff is just fodder for the Disenchant Magic Item ritual.
>> No. 435 edit
Figure out who wants what etc. There's no wand that shoots guitars so not that interested.
>> No. 436 edit
File 131522252646.jpg - (236.01KB , 1075x1394 , 12483205733952.jpg )
436
Not really interested in any of it, but I'll take one of the chainmails to hold onto.

I don't have the disenchant magical item ritual, however, and I'm not sure if we'd have time for a big disenchant/enchant fest anyway.
>> No. 437 edit
File 131387928434.png - (96.63KB , 400x400 , =3.png )
437
>>435
That's next encounter, honest.
>>436
I'm planning to give you guys an extended rest at some point and something that should help quicken the ritual casting time enough that it's actually feasible to enchant and disenchant things within that time.
>> No. 439 edit
>>437
Only hard modo? Lunatic modo where?
>> No. 440 edit
File 131525262793.png - (38.88KB , 208x207 , bobblehead.png )
440
>>439
Lunatic mode goes above the level + 4 recommended maximum challenge rating.
>> No. 441 edit
>>440
Make it +6 levels. It's okay, I could solo it.
>> No. 442 edit
>>441
hi
>> No. 447 edit
>never roll low
>> No. 448 edit
>>447
problemu?
>> No. 449 edit
File 131539560071.jpg - (380.33KB , 800x585 , hansel and gretel.jpg )
449
Hookay, map's very nearly done now. I just need to finish it up and tweak the monsters before we can move on. In the meantime, you guys can do whatever with what you've already gathered.
>> No. 450 edit
>>449
And by "tweak the monsters" I mean cut down on the abilities I gave them so the encounter is balanced and easier to keep track of.
>> No. 458 edit
File 131558577762.jpg - (168.37KB , 880x880 , do want.jpg )
458
>new article up about artificers
>> No. 462 edit
>>458
where
>> No. 463 edit
>>462
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/28261169/D403:_Gonds_Way_-_Traps,_hammers_and_general_usefulness.?pg=1
>> No. 466 edit
File 131561886018.png - (7.03KB , 93x103 , sakutaro_derp.png )
466
Making up plants is hard.
>> No. 468 edit
Whoops, forgot to add walala to last map update. I'll do it on the next one.
>> No. 470 edit
>469
meen
>> No. 471 edit
File 131562432138.png - (38.58KB , 151x204 , flip.png )
471
>>466
>plant

>>470
LE etc.
>> No. 473 edit
File 131566787753.png - (65.16KB , 240x397 , BUP_0089.png )
473
By the way, Astaroth, I'd really appreciate it if you shared with me the textures that you're using. The cavern looks quite nice.
>> No. 474 edit
File 131387928434.png - (96.63KB , 400x400 , =3.png )
474
>>473
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/100064485/?tab=summary

And a part of it, the overlays that contain things like the scorch marks I used for the forest:
http://www.mediafire.com/?v96b9a95qgb6nv7
>> No. 476 edit
inb4 trolltros fight on the river
>> No. 477 edit
File 131500223798.jpg - (182.54KB , 702x833 , 26d89a1af679368a40d675aacf95d870.jpg )
477
>>476
Nah, if it's the fight against the dwarves and the dwarven tank, it wouldn't work well to fight on the river.

Anyways, isn't it about time we forged ahead?
>> No. 482 edit
Really need Rock to do something soon or I'm just going to skip ahead to the next part.
>> No. 485 edit
I made a mistake before when I gave out the experience, since I was supposed to multiply it by 1.5x. Therefore, everybody gets 737 experience, so please add that to your character sheets.
>> No. 489 edit
Last chance for everybody to do something before I put everybody on the "boat" and continue.
>> No. 513 edit
File 13158844421.jpg - (125.20KB , 512x512 , vampire.jpg )
513
For the record, that part wasn't originally in Chrono Cross~
>> No. 519 edit
File 131595255437.jpg - (114.50KB , 575x867 , look at my sleeeeeves.jpg )
519
I'm giving you guys one hour to finish up any actions you want to take before sending everybody down the stairs and moving on.
>> No. 522 edit
File 13159636978.jpg - (278.84KB , 600x799 , armslooklikedanglinglegs.jpg )
522
I should probably mention that things like constructs and machinery take an arcana check to identify in case that wasn't clear. So if you want to check that big glowing thingy, you'd need to roll arcana.
>> No. 535 edit
Makk:
If you're within range, yes. Keep in mind 5 feet = 1 square.
>> No. 536 edit
File 131602099083.png - (75.21KB , 288x765 , It Can\'t Be Helped.png )
536
Think casually dumping all of the alchemical stuff on the table onto the floor is a bad idea?
>> No. 537 edit
Probably, but there is the table with the potions on it, too.
>> No. 538 edit
File 131602143391.png - (174.42KB , 761x1038 , mion222.png )
538
>>537
Are the potions capped? Would storing them in, say, a bag of holding cause them to spill?
>> No. 539 edit
>>538
They all have caps on them, so they won't spill if you store them.
>> No. 542 edit
File 131603122443.jpg - (41.28KB , 370x450 , cc-draggy1.jpg )
542
Hey guys we found Draggy.
Anyways can't Nature check for now with IC down.
>> No. 543 edit
File 131603137836.jpg - (175.04KB , 795x1004 , sad dragon.jpg )
543
>>542
I did mention a padlock didn't I?

And not really, they're just ropes, not chains.
>> No. 544 edit
>>542
It looks like there was an influx of spam or something in the forums last I checked. Might somehow be related, but I don't know.

You always have the option to take 10.
>> No. 545 edit
File 131448599671.png - (152.17KB , 512x998 , mion0233.png )
545
If it's Small-sized it must be very young. Even wyrmlings are medium-sized.

I'll give the others a chance to react and post when I get home tonight.
>> No. 563 edit
File 131406741348.jpg - (55.34KB , 233x349 , Small Mion.jpg )
563
>>562
So they're probably, like, demon-dwarves or something now.
>> No. 564 edit
File 131609646798.png - (22.52KB , 215x208 , energizerzabesuto.png )
564
>>563
Kinda. It's not something quite so obvious, though.
>> No. 565 edit
File 131609739527.png - (104.04KB , 390x768 , mion1109.png )
565
>>564
Well, at least this way the dragonling isn't scared of my dwarf because she happens to look similar.
>> No. 566 edit
File 131609747148.jpg - (88.16KB , 491x550 , glance back.jpg )
566
>>565
Yeah, I wanted a way to explain that, too.
>> No. 568 edit
File 131610252548.png - (111.90KB , 300x317 , greatness at work.png )
568
Debauchery doesn't necessarily mean perverts, makk.

Anyway, I'd like to get everybody's positions before the encounter begins, and if you're readying actions and what you have equipped right now, stuff like that.
>> No. 576 edit
>>568
pervert does not necessarily mean lewd
>> No. 579 edit
Can't even hit them from where I am, so disregard my readied action.
>> No. 580 edit
File 13161997155.png - (139.54KB , 600x800 , discardedtarou.png )
580
>>579
I've got bad news for you there.
>> No. 581 edit
>>580
Well if you already rolled initiative, I can still swap with someone who rolled higher as long as the enemy didn't win
>> No. 582 edit
File 131620073148.jpg - (16.74KB , 91x74 , nyoro~n.jpg )
582
>>581
Digger Dwarf (Hungry) – 30
Heiho Tank – 29
Welder Dwarf (Haughty) – 27
Lia – 24
Dagger Dwarf (Stingy) – 23
Youngest Emerald Dragon Wyrmling - 22
Fays – 21
Walala – 16
Digger Dwarf (Nappy) – 17
Dagger Dwarf (Whiney) – 17
Yagi Yuu – 16 (syllable of grace)
Kadol – 15
Swagger Dwarf (Sleazy) – 15
Swagger Dwarf (Fury) – 12
Rock – 10
>> No. 583 edit
Question: Will the readied actions affect initiative in any way?
>> No. 585 edit
>>583
Nope.
>> No. 589 edit
File 13162261068.png - (132.90KB , 714x588 , mion4444.png )
589
Change of plans: I use Casque of Tactics to swap Initiative with Lia!
>> No. 591 edit
File 131626227823.png - (260.40KB , 400x726 , bugeyes.png )
591
>>589
Okie doke!
>> No. 594 edit
File 131554903584.png - (273.78KB , 886x1052 , mion266.png )
594
I think Hide wanted to use his Elven Accuracy power to reroll his attack if he missed, Saku.
>> No. 595 edit
File 131610252548.png - (111.90KB , 300x317 , greatness at work.png )
595
>>594
I'm going to need him here to do that. He did say he'd be around, right?
>> No. 599 edit
File 131564468810.png - (42.35KB , 232x492 , Hi I am Mion.png )
599
Cake, Makk, Voyager, please post your readied actions ASAP!
>> No. 610 edit
Dragon's turn?
>> No. 611 edit
File 131637712825.png - (64.30KB , 240x397 , BUP_0098.png )
611
>>610
I asked Astaroth, and it seems that anon-kun is playing the dragon.

Either way, it looks like they're pretty messed up right now, so don't be afraid to press the attack while they are vulnerable. Once those effects wear off they'll be significantly less so.
>> No. 612 edit
>>611
Did astaroth give anon the dragon stat block or give it to us at all? Would be interesting to see
>> No. 613 edit
Can I post it?
>> No. 614 edit
Alright, my plan is to fly, use a minor action to move back the tank 3 squares (maybe crushing a dwarf) and then use an AOE encounter power to knock them prone and weak to thunder.
>> No. 615 edit
>>614
>Make them all weak to thunder
yesss
>> No. 616 edit
File 131502730229.jpg - (166.38KB , 640x480 , 1248319387104.jpg )
616
>>614
I wish I'd known it could make them weak to thunder before I used my best thunder power, but this is probably for the best.
>> No. 617 edit
File 131459609583.jpg - (79.22KB , 500x694 , 1248316645879.jpg )
617
By the way, I think a priority of killing the welder dwarf should be made. It probably doesn't have all that much HP (can it really be an elite, with all these monsters?), and killing it would, at the very least, deny the tank an action in addition to the welder's.
>> No. 622 edit
>those rolls
jeez anon
>> No. 623 edit
>>622
what's the problem
>> No. 624 edit
>>623
they're so gud
>> No. 627 edit
Unless someone can grant Rock free movement I can only bust my daily on that cluster if I spend an AP and charge first.
>> No. 628 edit
File 131478732445.jpg - (165.01KB , 393x582 , Mion Likes Frozen Treats.jpg )
628
>>627
They're likely to be scattered somewhat by the time Rock's turn comes around anyway, so let's wait and see what they do now.
>> No. 635 edit
File 131602166683.png - (168.62KB , 569x1006 , Deep in Thought.png )
635
Not to rain on your parade, Voyager, but do recall that the tank reduces forced movement by 1 square. Did you take that into account?
>> No. 637 edit
File 131602099083.png - (75.21KB , 288x765 , It Can\'t Be Helped.png )
637
>>636
Each square of movement IS technically bringing him closer, it's just hard to imagine because of the diagonal movement.
>> No. 638 edit
In 4e, distance is always counted in squares; direction would have no bearing on distance, pun intended.

The tank does what.
>> No. 639 edit
File 131646446710.jpg - (23.83KB , 98x141 , pweh.jpg )
639
Haha, you can't charge like--
>rules compendium explicitly shows a picture that proves you can charge like that
--huh.
>> No. 641 edit
File 131443629674.png - (221.30KB , 693x1012 , mion0111.png )
641
>>638
Tank reduces forced movement by 1 square.
>>602
>and it can reduce forced movement distances by a square.
>> No. 642 edit
Tank does that huh. How unfair.

RAW even using the hammer hands stance for the second time won't work. Editing post, never mind the stance change.
>> No. 643 edit
File 131646476874.png - (168.94KB , 485x950 , mion770.png )
643
>>642
Well, it IS a dwarven tank. It's natural it mimics dwarves in some ways. Just be glad it might not get a save against being knocked prone.
>> No. 645 edit
File 131646534064.png - (151.08KB , 676x769 , I Am Unfamiliar With the Kind of Thing I Am Seeing.png )
645
>Rock's turn
I think you're skipping a few people.
>> No. 646 edit
baka astaroth
it's lia's turn
>> No. 648 edit
File 131646555880.jpg - (22.69KB , 75x93 , running.jpg )
648
>>646
>>645
Sorrysorrysorry!
>> No. 649 edit
File 131646569696.png - (204.38KB , 602x998 , mion7700.png )
649
>>648
No harm done, Hide now has two turns to take when he comes around.
>> No. 650 edit
>>649
>2 turns
wut

Anyway, I was going to Rapid shot for aoe damage, but now Yagi is part of the target list now that he is next to the tank. Next step instead would be to slide something or knock something prone with clever shot (or slow something), or immobilize something(like the tank).
>> No. 654 edit
File 131518593013.png - (65.18KB , 240x397 , BUP_0096.png )
654
Strong recommendation for Rock to spend an AP and a daily. Best to do it now, when they have such a big defense penalty (activating your rage early means you'll have more chances to use it, too).
>> No. 655 edit
I planned to! But if I charge past the tank I'll trigger an OA, won't I? It's optimal to get that spot though so I can hit three (tank and two dwarves) and they get that delicious 5 ongoing damage, but I can also use the other Rage that just does RAW DAMAGE.
>> No. 656 edit
File 131512204957.jpg - (125.40KB , 393x582 , Love Pose.jpg )
656
>>655
Nope, it's dazed. No OAs.
>> No. 658 edit
>Crit
>High rolls everywhere
Wow.
>> No. 659 edit
File 131637712825.png - (64.30KB , 240x397 , BUP_0098.png )
659
>>658
By the way, the welder is considered to be occupying all of the tank's spaces, so you get to attack it too.
>> No. 660 edit
>>659
Not so high a roll, but oh well.
>> No. 662 edit
File 131653503460.png - (64.82KB , 240x397 , BUP_0099.png )
662
>>660
It's all right, even if it had high AC, it's taking a -4 defense penalty right now, so I don't think it'll miss.
>> No. 663 edit
Oh, I forget my Rampage Class Feature. After I Crit I get to make an MBA as a Free Action. Geez, how annoying.
>> No. 664 edit
Who should I use it on, and should I use Takedown Strike with it etc.
>> No. 666 edit
21 damage to Welder
25 damage to Whiney
17 damage to Whiney, Stingey, Welder and Tank
5 ongoing damage to all
And Welder may be knocked Prone

And if something died from this I get to Charge something for Free.
>> No. 667 edit
File 131605110797.png - (57.03KB , 279x344 , adventuretarou.png )
667
I think you forgot Walala's magic weapon bonuses.
>> No. 668 edit
And that too.

Also, the MBA is BEFORE I started Raging, so it doesn't do an additional 5 damage to all creatures next to me.
>> No. 669 edit
File 131500223798.jpg - (182.54KB , 702x833 , 26d89a1af679368a40d675aacf95d870.jpg )
669
Now we just have to hope we make it through the enemy's turns still standing.
>> No. 670 edit
>>669
So far you guys are in pretty good shape. Also, thanks to some poor wording on my part, what should have been a nasty stun wore off before it could have any impact on the battle.

It also provoked an OA from Yagi, so if Bern is here, I'd like her to roll against the welder dwarf.
>> No. 671 edit
File 131380650958.png - (47.07KB , 158x170 , mion1.png )
671
>>670
Bern isn't usually here around this time. You should roll for her, or have one of us do it.
>> No. 672 edit
File 131502241835.jpg - (78.32KB , 605x836 , Mion Relaxing.jpg )
672
Remember that Yagi still slows whatever he hits with the defend the line stance, and gets CA against slowed stuff, and knocks them prone on a hit.
>> No. 679 edit
File 131530473810.png - (65.31KB , 240x397 , BUP_0097.png )
679
I humbly request the Chord of Resilience from Fays to try and keep our healing surge spending low.
>> No. 681 edit
Posted. Did what Rin said also rolled terribly.
>> No. 688 edit
Fixed a few HP totals thanks to Walala's artificer ability.
>> No. 689 edit
File 131602099083.png - (75.21KB , 288x765 , It Can\'t Be Helped.png )
689
Funny how they are attacking ME now, even though Rock is clearly the bigger threat at this point in time. I've burned my encounter powers, he still has his and is under the effect of a rage~

Well, let them attack me if they want to, they can ignore the real threat~
>> No. 690 edit
>>689
They're not the brightest bunch, huh?
>> No. 691 edit
File 131448599671.png - (152.17KB , 512x998 , mion0233.png )
691
>>690
They are gonna make me either spend more surges, though, and probably cast Comrade's Succor after this is all over. A bit bothersome, I don't have infinite surges!
>> No. 692 edit
Daze or Immobilizing the welder is most likely what i will do, what do you people think etc.
>> No. 696 edit
>>692
nevermind welder is dead wut do
>> No. 697 edit
File 131406494663.jpg - (18.85KB , 315x368 , On Your Mark.jpg )
697
>>696
Maybe ready an action to immobilize that digger dorf when it next pops up. If mobility is its greatest strength, then we'll take that away.
>> No. 701 edit
If the Swagger Dwarf is Dazed, can it still use Backswing?
>> No. 702 edit
>>701
No it cannot.
>> No. 703 edit
My item daily lets me attack him when he -targets- me with a +8 VS Fort, daze and damage on hit.

Preserve it or blow it here in hopes of reducing surge tax.
>> No. 704 edit
File 131525262793.png - (38.88KB , 208x207 , bobblehead.png )
704
>>703
>fort
Against a brute? That probably won't hit.
>> No. 705 edit
File 131564468810.png - (42.35KB , 232x492 , Hi I am Mion.png )
705
>>703
If you can take down the Swagger dorf with Resurgent Strike (or Brutal Slam, but it's vs. Fort...), you can use Swift Charge to immediately charge someone else.
>> No. 706 edit
File 131671991250.png - (27.67KB , 174x233 , face12_01.png )
706
>>704
Let's see now. Five level 6 Dwarves fill the exp budget for a party of five level 6 PCs. A level 8 solo (it has 400/+ HP confirmed) already exceeds the exp budget to make it "Hard".

There are six Dwarves. Let's say we're a party of six by incorporating the dragon into our party.

The difficulty would still be "extreme" if the six Dwarves are level 6. Since you went to Rin saying that her math went bonkers due to it being an "extreme" encounter, I doubt this one'll be very much above "extreme".

Therefore, they are level 6 Brutes at best. The highest recorded Fort on a level 6 Brute is 22. Therefore, it is possible to hit, but the To Hit chance lies in the vicinity of the 25%.

And that's assuming you maxed out their Fortitude to 22, and they are level 6.

I arrive at a rating of "hard" at 1 Level 8 Solo, 1 Level 6 Standard, 5 level 6 Standard. Proposing the Welder to be the level 6 Standard, the highest common denominator for a level 5 Brute is 19. 22 only seen on one monster, whose Reflex and Will are consequently 7 points lower.

So unless your homebrew is crazy, it has at best 22, and likely around 20. The reasonable to-hit becomes 6/20, or 30/100, so 30%.

So around a 30% chance to negate the damage to me by virtue of Dazing the Dwarf, or saving it up in hopes of a Lurker or Skirmisher attacking me.

I'll let the others help decide because derp item powers. This armour's useless.
>> No. 707 edit
File 131671996163.png - (27.96KB , 174x233 , face12_04.png )
707
>>705
Remember, the tank has me marked.
>> No. 708 edit
File 131602099083.png - (75.21KB , 288x765 , It Can\'t Be Helped.png )
708
>>707
If you're insistent on attacking the tank, very well. I assume the tank's interrupt is an opportunity action and not an immediate action. I can understand your hesitation, as the tank could get a bonus to damage against you and its turn is coming up before we can respond. Depends on how risky you wanna play it.

>>706
My dungeoneering check said they were level 5 brutes.
>> No. 709 edit
>>708
I guess it's fine. Not like I can attack the tank without provoking an opportunity attack.
>> No. 712 edit
Sorry for subpar post, just really tired right now
>> No. 713 edit
attarou if the dwarf died then Rock gets an action to charge something. we told you this in chat!
>> No. 715 edit
>>713
Right, right. Who you wanna charge?
>> No. 716 edit
>>715
Would charging the tank disrupt its current strategy.
>> No. 717 edit
>>716
Considering the scary amounts of damage you put out, yes, yes it would.
>> No. 718 edit
>>717
k den

Then I'm charging the Tank. This probably changes matters. Not that my damage is that scary, geez.
>> No. 720 edit
>>718
I'll need an attack roll and damage roll, then.
>> No. 721 edit
>>720
posted it in ic thread

Rock just moves two to the left. Straight line etc, forgot mention.
>> No. 722 edit
>>721
Right. The tank uses a ranged attack against you on its turn, so you get to make an OA.
>> No. 723 edit
>>722
hm melee basic attack or use shockweave to interrupt with lol daze if it hits...
>> No. 724 edit
>>723
They're different action types, aren't they? OA is OA, Shockweave is immediate action, right?
>> No. 725 edit
>>723
Since shockwave's an interrupt, if you hit with it, it would end the tank's turn immediately since it already used a move to stand, effectively canceling its attack.

And you could still make an opportunity attack besides.
>> No. 726 edit
>>725
Considering the attack it wants to use, that would be extremely potent.

Also, I think the armor's other ability triggered from getting hit by its OA.
>> No. 727 edit
>>724
>>725
You can both OA AND Immediate Interrupt? Geez, Sigil Carver becomes a more interesting Paragon Path for Sariel already.

2d6 damage per melee hit (So anon-tan does 4d6 more damage), and I can Opportunity Attack any enemy within 5 squares of me regardless of range, so long as he's marked and attacks an ally. Damage reduction + dealing damage is a pretty great punishment for ignoring mark, right.
>> No. 728 edit
Anyway, immediate interrupt + OA:
Shockweave Armour: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3195186/ (;_;)

OA: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3195188/

Oh geez!
>> No. 729 edit
So I can blow a Daily Utility to re-roll that attack, the question is, would I want to? It's not going to destroy the tank so any chance of avoiding Rock's dying is null. Feels like I should save it for another encounter with a power that matters if I miss.
>> No. 730 edit
>>729
I can't say if you definitely should or shouldn't, the main thing to consider is that if you only have one more rage today, you might not get another chance to use it if you don't use it now.
>> No. 731 edit
>ANOTHER crit
Rin, can I use this dice roller in /limbo/? It seems to enjoy making crits.
>> No. 732 edit
>>730
Hm, it says, "You miss with an attack". Does Shockweave count as "an attack"?
>> No. 733 edit
>>732
As long as you make an attack roll, it should. Which is to say, I'm about 99% sure that's a yes.
>> No. 735 edit
>>733
OK, blowing Daily on that then.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3195216/
...

fml ;_;
>> No. 736 edit
So Rock is now dying with -5 HP.
>> No. 740 edit
File 131522252646.jpg - (236.01KB , 1075x1394 , 12483205733952.jpg )
740
Omg progress where.
>> No. 741 edit
its okay, dragon almost kill everything so far
>> No. 743 edit
File 131502241835.jpg - (78.32KB , 605x836 , Mion Relaxing.jpg )
743
1. Heal Rock. And yourselves, if possible. Yagi too, but a later priority.
2. Grant us attack/damage boosts against the tank.
3. Destroy the tank.

I don't care what powers we use to do that. Everyone should do their best~ Those things need to be accomplished, however.
>> No. 746 edit
Apparently when using a magic item's daily power the Artificer grants temp hp to whoever used a daily power from an item. omg guys etc.
>> No. 748 edit
wat do
>> No. 749 edit
File 131706957391.jpg - (115.11KB , 505x362 , gendotaro.jpg )
749
>>748
Escape, probably. You really, really don't want it pulling you closer.
>> No. 750 edit
IC still down etc.
>> No. 751 edit
File 131477055081.jpg - (68.22KB , 317x480 , 57761523e60a11a7318037a5c7a2ad809da87a31.jpg )
751
Invisible Castle is back up, so let's get this show on the road, eh?
>> No. 758 edit
File 131726579338.jpg - (64.12KB , 243x207 , test.jpg )
758
>> No. 762 edit
File 131492075763.png - (208.48KB , 745x896 , Look At It This WAy.png )
762
I'm not terribly scared of the tank currently because with all the penalties it has it was at a -9 to attacks vs. me even before I hit it with another -2 penalty. So that's why I just walked right up to it.
>> No. 768 edit
>>767
>if hit
Like a natural 20 could even miss. Here's your crit roll: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3202852/
>> No. 772 edit
>>771
/cry
>> No. 773 edit
File 131748894493.jpg - (38.89KB , 308x166 , ldb.jpg )
773
>>772
There, there.
>> No. 788 edit
File 13175788066.png - (34.20KB , 206x217 , I Am The Very Model Of A Modern Major General.png )
788
Experience : +5175 xp
+ Interrupted Dragon Golem ritual : +600 xp
Total xp : 5775 xp (962 xp each)
Expected xp total : 9124 xp

Surges spent :

Yagi Yuu : 2 surges
Kadol Stormbrew: 2 surges
Rock : 1 surge
(Walala : 2 curative admixtures)

>> No. 791 edit
File 13175840657.jpg - (144.51KB , 243x637 , homebrewstuff1.jpg )
791
Summoning Stone (level 3)
Rarity : Common*
Power (Consumable) : Select 1 vehicle that you own and that is on the same plane as you. You summon that vehicle to an area within 10 squares of you. You cannot summon this vehicle in midair, and the vehicle must be something that has already been acknowledged by the DM. If the vehicle cannot fit within the area where it is summoned, the spell fails.

+1 Wand of Component Creation (level 3)
Slot: Off-Hand
Critical : +1d6 damage per plus
Rarity : Common*
Power (Daily) : You create a mundane material that weighs less than 20 pounds and fits within a 5x5x5 foot square. If the created item is not used for the purposes of creating an item from other materials within a week of its conjuring, the item immediately vanishes. If the created item is used in combat, or to hurt someone, without being made specifically into a weapon first, the item immediately vanishes before causing any harm.
>> No. 794 edit
>>791
>Summoning Stone
Well, I could have had the tank after all.
>> No. 796 edit
File 131758593929.jpg - (26.37KB , 400x500 , All By Myself Don\'t Wanna Be All By Myself.jpg )
796
>>794
Eeyup. That's why I was saying you could make a thievery check.

I apologize for setting the DC so high, I didn't realize that nobody had a very high score in thievery.
>> No. 797 edit
monster stats where
>> No. 800 edit
File 131758721625.jpg - (528.28KB , 320x1719 , tankstats.jpg )
800
>>797
Here.
>> No. 807 edit
File 131514195654.jpg - (108.39KB , 640x480 , sakutarou_gununu.jpg )
807
I did say the ritual learning would take a couple hours, didn't I? Having them read to you would likely take even longer.
>> No. 809 edit
File 131380815083.jpg - (252.23KB , 867x800 , 6bd82ab2bd24b872dc4b9cb46e3b1fdd.jpg )
809
By the way, I'm taking the Sorcerous Bands because I think I'd get the most use out of them. Of our implement users, I consistently make the most attacks--I almost always target 2-3 creatures, which means I can apply the +2 damage 2-3 times per round rather than once per round. Unfortunately, they wouldn't even apply to either of Fays' at-wills, for different reasons (Staggering Note has no "damage roll," Jinx Shot is a weapon attack).
>> No. 822 edit
File 131762094914.jpg - (97.71KB , 243x357 , magwep.jpg )
822
>> No. 831 edit
Endless Canteen of Liquid Gold
Level 9 Wonderous Item
Rarity: Uncommon
Power (At-Will): Standard Action.
When you open its stopper, the endless canteen of liquid gold pours out up to 1 pint of cold, foamy dwarven ale. Any ale that has not been consumed within 1 hour of its creation disappears.

+2 Apprentice's Rod of Enchantment
Level 7 Rod
Critical: +2d6 damage
Rarity: Uncommon
Property : This rod can be used as a focus for the enchant magic item and disenchant magic item rituals. If it is used as a focus for one of these rituals, your level is considered to be 10 for determining the level of the item you can enchant or disenchant, but cannot be used as a focus for items of level 11 or higher. In addition, when used for these rituals, you can reduce the time required to perform the rituals to ten minutes, but you must increase the component cost by 5 gp per level of the item if you use it as a focus on a common item, 15 gp per level of the item if you use it as a focus on an uncommon item, and 25 gp per level of the item if you use it as a focus on a rare item (you still cannot enchant rare items).
>> No. 832 edit
File 131406741348.jpg - (55.34KB , 233x349 , Small Mion.jpg )
832
Ok, who all needs a +2 neck item?

Because I do. I don't mind if someone wants to take, say, the Steadfast Amulet or Cloak of Distortion, but we should evenly distribute our +2 neck items now because I think a few of us only have a +1. A +1 boost to Fortitude, Reflex, and Will will come in handy.
>> No. 834 edit
Well, if nobody needs the cloak of distortion +2, I can grab it if needed. The rest of the stuff really sucks though for me imo, no offense Astaroth.
>> No. 835 edit
>>834
None taken. Hunters are hard to find items for.
>> No. 836 edit
>>835
The hunter guide (although outdated by almost a year now) is still somewhat good I think. It does list one or two of those bolts you put in as loot, but still..
>> No. 837 edit
I don't really need any of the stuff, except maybe the swift charge boots and vanguard gouge. The latter to be replaceable with my current gouge.

Did anyone else use an item daily? If not, I'd say our Artificer needs to recharge my Shockweave before we continue~
>> No. 838 edit
>>837
I used my crossbow daily last encounter
>> No. 839 edit
What's it do?
>> No. 840 edit
>>839
Power:Daily: Free Action. Trigger: You hit an enemy with an attack using this weapon. Effect:Until the en of your next turn, you and your allies can roll twice on attack rolls against that enemy and use either result.
>> No. 841 edit
Much better than my Shockweave. Artificer, recharge that instead.
>> No. 842 edit
>>841
Can't artificers recharge two daily powers or something, i forget
>> No. 843 edit
File 131768947464.jpg - (309.66KB , 800x800 , Ive Got a Loving Look For You.jpg )
843
>>837
You should take the Marauder's Armor. You need the AC, desperately. Badge of the Berserker too because it's another charge item.

I'm going to pick up the Steadfast Amulet, but I'll offer to swap it for Yagi's +2 Amulet of Protection. Action denial hurts him more than me. I also think Yagi should take the Boots of Eagerness to more easily position himself.
>> No. 844 edit
Requesting a dwarven armor recharging etc. Super important.
>> No. 845 edit
Are Makk and Cake even really checking this
>> No. 847 edit
File 131770386279.png - (54.58KB , 159x307 , mionriyfu.png )
847
>Swift Charge Boots
Is this an item? I can't seem to find it.
>> No. 848 edit
>>847
And that's what it was supposed to be. That was an error.
>> No. 849 edit
File 131406494663.jpg - (18.85KB , 315x368 , On Your Mark.jpg )
849
Encounter + Short Rest
Kadol spent 2, 48/48 HP - 4 surges left
Lia spends 1, 46/49 HP - 5 surges left
Rock spends 2 (1 encounter, 1 short rest), 57/57 HP - 4 surges left
Walala spends 1, 50/53 HP - 5 surges left
Fays spends 1, 49/49 HP - 5 surges left
Yagi spends 3 (1 encounter, 2 short rest), 60/60 HP - 3 surges left

Suggested we draw 1 surge from 2 of the following 3: Lia, Walala, and Fays for our Healing Infusions.
>> No. 852 edit
File 131761445669.png - (65.56KB , 240x397 , BUP_0092.png )
852
Okay, with extended rest + milestone, I believe we have TWO arcane empowerments to use. Recommendations:

Recharge: Yagi's dwarven armor.
Recharge: Lia's targeting crossbow.

Next, I'll list who I think should get what items since everyone else seems to be kinda lazy about it:

Kadol
+2 Staff of the War Wizard
+2 Aversion Staff
Sorcerous Bands
+2 Steadfast Amulet (offer to swap Yagi for his +2 Amulet of Protection)
Canteen of Endless Gold (because dwarf)

Fays
+1 Flaming Songbow
+1 Wand of Component Creation
Reading Spectacles
+2 Apprentices Rod of Enhancement

Walala
+2 Armbow Superior Crossbow
+2 Master's Wand of Magic Weapon
Book of Alchemical Formulas
Gauntlets of Remote Action

Lia
All of the misc bolts, unless Walala wants some
+2 Cloak of Distortion
Gloves of Antipathy (if you're VERY far away these can prevent enemies from entering an adjacent space)
Diamond Cincture
Eagle Eye Goggles

Yagi
Belt of Dwarvenkind (it reduces forced movement!)
Boots of Eagerness
Backlash Tattoo
Coif of Mindiron

Rock
Strikebacks
+2 Vanguard Gouge
+2 Marauder's Hide Armor
+2 Badge of the Berserker
Horned Helmet
Boots of Adept Charging

Common
Gold and residuum
Ritual Book
>> No. 853 edit
I don't see a problem with that.
>> No. 870 edit
File 131803835969.jpg - (33.37KB , 144x160 , ooooo.jpg )
870
>>869
The potions taken from the table have enough juice in them for two Potions of Healing
>> No. 874 edit
File 131805253439.png - (178.82KB , 411x508 , totem pole.png )
874
btw, feel free to speculate what's going on and what everything's for and why's it in such a state and such and such
>> No. 875 edit
File 131805353922.png - (6.08KB , 35x45 , cut2.png )
875
>>874
idk n idc
>> No. 876 edit
File 131808326413.jpg - (107.25KB , 522x727 , Made My Spot Check.jpg )
876
>>874
Nothing seems out of the ordinary, though.

You said the mixtures were used for things like welding, which likely just means they use it for the upkeep and building of this machinery. I don't see a reason why Kadol should take it at anything other than face value.
>> No. 877 edit
File 131809192230.jpg - (34.81KB , 418x620 , floaty.jpg )
877
>>875
You don't have to participate in it, then.
>>876
Among other things. They're slow to burn, not prone to explode, and inside little capsules that can melt under the right circumstances.
>> No. 879 edit
File 131809214298.jpg - (88.80KB , 386x553 , IMG_024438.jpg )
879
>>875
At least make a post before I start cattle prodding that goat up the stairs.
>> No. 880 edit
File 131809237310.png - (495.36KB , 888x886 , sak_a21 in tears 1.png )
880
>>879
You're not the only one.
>> No. 881 edit
i'm trying okay
>> No. 882 edit
>>881
You, Mion, and Makk. Cake' away, Hide's busy, and Bern just refuses to post.
>> No. 883 edit
File 131809320149.jpg - (285.80KB , 1280x960 , sunny day.jpg )
883
>>881
About half of the party is doing fine. The other half... I really wish they'd post more.
>> No. 884 edit
>>875
ok that was mean sry

but really idk though
>> No. 885 edit
File 131809870445.jpg - (112.34KB , 597x895 , Walking In a Winter Wonderland.jpg )
885
Anyway, are you really sure you've given us the clues you think you have, Astaroth? I can't think of any reason to suspect the two encounters are linked.
>> No. 886 edit
File 131810870632.jpg - (45.02KB , 233x478 , hmm.jpg )
886
>>885
Oh, that? There's something up ahead that gives a hint in that regard.

I was mostly referring to minor things like what the capsules were for, what the vats were for, why the treasure chests were stuffed full of magic items and ejected their contents, why everything was broken, what the noises from earlier were, and the purpose of the ritual. Most of that should be easy to figure out.
>> No. 889 edit
>My post gets ignored
today isn't a good day to rp
>> No. 890 edit
>>889
I'm not ignoring it. Geez.
>> No. 891 edit
File 131761628149.png - (64.89KB , 240x397 , BUP_0101.png )
891
>>889
You're being a wee bit sensitive. We're not ignoring you.
>> No. 892 edit
>>891
Well, what I mean is, I finally had time and effort to RP and both times it just seemed to be pushed along, that's all.
>> No. 895 edit
File 131518593013.png - (65.18KB , 240x397 , BUP_0096.png )
895
>>892
Well, like I said in /limbo/, your concerns will be addressed. But I wanna save the commentary on what happened on the other side of the portal for when you guys reach the Flaming Fist... I think it'll be more dramatic that way.
>> No. 896 edit
>>892
It didn't really seem like it addressed addressed me so much as it addressed Kadol, so I just moved things along for everybody else.
>> No. 900 edit
Should I be doing something with Yagi?
>> No. 901 edit
>>900
I dunno. You could try doing something.
>> No. 902 edit
gonna need an arcana check or somebody to actually get in the tunnel before anything significant might happen
>> No. 903 edit
File 131761628149.png - (64.89KB , 240x397 , BUP_0101.png )
903
>>902
You're not going to let me at least look into the tunnel before going in there? That was kind of the point of lighting it up first.
>> No. 904 edit
>>903
I thought you already looked.
>> No. 905 edit
File 131530473810.png - (65.31KB , 240x397 , BUP_0097.png )
905
>>904
>it's all dark
That's the point of sticking my everburning torch in there!
>> No. 906 edit
File 131827384510.jpg - (62.12KB , 240x173 , concern.jpg )
906
>>905
I thought I already took that into account before. From where you stand, even with a torch, it's really dark.
>> No. 907 edit
File 131758002182.png - (65.61KB , 240x397 , BUP_0090.png )
907
>>906
My post specifically said I was moving over to the tunnel.
>> No. 909 edit
>>907
Sorry, missed that.
>> No. 918 edit
File 131836308739.jpg - (66.38KB , 173x321 , smaller than a breadbox.jpg )
918
Fays' would certainly be at an advantage here, yes.
>> No. 925 edit
give lia magic paper that puts thoughts on it, it's clearly meant for her
>> No. 926 edit
>>925
You should have asked for that sooner. That thing's not attuned to you.
>> No. 927 edit
>>926
I'm joking
>> No. 935 edit
File 13184032252.png - (3.96KB , 175x169 , sakutarou_hehg.png )
935
There's your boat. You guys are gonna have to figure out how to board it on your own.
>> No. 937 edit
>no crew
Where did they go.
>> No. 939 edit
File 131841410220.png - (100.28KB , 505x392 , sakutarou_evilsmilea1g.png )
939
>>937
They're all zombies and skeletons. This is your next encounter~
>> No. 943 edit
>>939
Just have the crew with their mouths sewn shut or silenced by some magical means
>> No. 944 edit
File 131845679295.png - (25.97KB , 115x115 , yare yare da ze.png )
944
>>943
Too much work to come up with an explanation.
>> No. 945 edit
Also, you guys probably aren't going anywhere until you raise the anchor.
>> No. 946 edit
>>944
They wear animal masks and refuse to speak, like Yagi.
>> No. 947 edit
File 131845950156.png - (17.27KB , 130x135 , Psycho Stare.png )
947
>>946
Nope, you have no crew on it and that's that. Enjoy your boat.
>> No. 948 edit
>>947
it was a suggestion, ok.
>> No. 957 edit
File 131387928434.png - (96.63KB , 400x400 , =3.png )
957
Since this one's getting full, new thread:
>>958
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason