[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Nostalgia and streams general. And general general general.

Board Guidelines


Create a New Thread
File 144785390072.png - (69.27KB , 184x184 , dlanorsteam.png )
75814 No. 75814 edit hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
So I've known about Umineko for about 2 years, tried playing it before but found it too long. I completed Episode 1 but stopped playing around Episode 2.

This time I'm serious about it. I've been working on a PHP-based Umineko chat program and it's motivated me to play through the novels properly. I want to ask, however:

Is Episode 1 skippable?

I don't remember many of the details of episode 1, just the family meeting and - of course - the conclusion. Is it important that I go over Episode 1 again or can I go straight to Episode 2 given I understand the premise and the characters?
3 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 75818 edit
if you don't remember anything I would read it again. if you already want to read it all one more episode isn't that much

read ep 8 either in the VN or in the manga, but if you read the VN you should read the manga version afterward

also don't listen to ozaki because he's a known troll
>> No. 75819 edit
>>75818
>don't listen to ozaki
>gives same advice
plz
>> No. 75820 edit
>>75819
if you only consider what was being asked then I gave opposite advice
>> No. 75821 edit
I already started Episode 2 (right after redoing the tea party) and it's refreshed my memory of a lot of the details of Episode 1. I'm already starting to think a lot about the differences between how events transpire in the two episodes and what sorts of truth can survive between the contradictions (yes, I have some knowledge of what to expect).

I should be fine after all. I'll check up on the manga edition of chapter 1 if anything gets particularly fuzzy. Thank you both!


File 144278510526.jpg - (1.30MB , 1500x1045 , naku03.jpg )
75490 No. 75490 edit hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
It's not that I have an interest in Krauss-sama. I just think we should all be well-informed about Krauss-sama, for the good of all society.

This Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss this Krauss

Last edited at 15/09/20(Sun)14:56:26
203 posts and 173 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 75710 edit
File 144502234827.gif - (490.45KB , 490x270 , anime loli in rain.gif )
75710
>>75709
>> No. 75712 edit
File 144502339576.jpg - (191.92KB , 724x1023 , foryou.jpg )
75712
>>75710
S-sorry to hear, I think. Have some chocolate!

>>75711
>> No. 75743 edit
File 144507339913.png - (35.63KB , 221x212 , 1383553979941.png )
75743
Can I have a seat at this tea party too?
>> No. 75788 edit
File 144632062516.png - (115.09KB , 452x401 , 6.png )
75788
Yo guys, what's going on here?


File 143389194389.jpg - (161.62KB , 670x450 , seacats admin panel.jpg )
75246 No. 75246 edit hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
Because this barren page needs some images.

Here is the download to the html versions of the teaparty threads before this with thumbnails.
https://mega.co.nz/#!f94FEDaK!i0BfYDQBQcrilGWgN2EFHLz8RLpR2tAI7rCDHkLfo3U
230 posts and 189 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 75487 edit
File 144278407434.png - (512.61KB , 963x1158 , cla_a14 serious 1.png )
75487
>>75485
I only was caught once and the only word changed was then .
>> No. 75488 edit
File 144278421169.png - (545.56KB , 1129x1158 , cla_a13 bothered 1.png )
75488
>>75487
>>75483
I do notice something with those two posts thought. Let me see something.
>> No. 75489 edit
http://seacats.net/gameboard/res/18154.html
>> No. 75491 edit
File 131959149594.png - (134.75KB , 376x442 , rg7_fumana1.png )
75491
>>75490


File 142225102751.jpg - (27.70KB , 184x240 , Tsubasa _RESERVoir_CHRoNiCLE_240_660353.jpg )
75215 No. 75215 edit hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
It have been quite a while my friends

How have you been? and what have you been doing? Have you been okay? which is what I hope, if not allow me to feel your condolences..

Seacats is almost 6 years old and my, how time have passed..I have really enjoyed spending all that time with you.
22 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 75244 edit
>>75243
Wouldn't it make more sense for one of us to post our Skype names and then have newcomers add us?

My Skype name is Kinjo Goldbar, feel free to add me and I'll hook you up.
>> No. 75245 edit
>>75244

I went ahead with Kinjo's idea, since right now I think my Skype settings make it a pain to reach me even if someone knows the name to look for.
>> No. 75248 edit
Suck a dick brooo

No ban please
>> No. 75249 edit
>>75235
>*ahem*
never do this again

what the heck are all these fancy new buttons on the board


File 140977198191.png - (203.52KB , 1326x850 , O8kTL1m.png )
75082 No. 75082 edit hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts]
Row row, fight the power~
70 posts and 68 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 75155 edit
File 141158837559.png - (1.07MB , 719x720 , ougon_cross_erika_ange_end.png )
75155
>>75154
If you say so. I'm only here for /gameboard/ anyway, so I wouldn't know, but it seems like most of the /teaparty/ people seem to be okay with it. I have no idea what they're doing in there, but the level of activity, at least, is incredibly high. Certainly far from 'dead' by my estimation.
>> No. 75157 edit
­
>> No. 75217 edit
>>75155
pls sit on my face
>> No. 75218 edit
File 142247569176.jpg - (107.01KB , 777x1000 , 0de1e928ac5e3fdc230b208cc0d63b65.jpg )
75218
Mmhm~

Last edited at 15/01/28(Wed)12:08:48


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  
[0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76]