[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Nostalgia and streams general. And general general general.

Board Guidelines


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 130621806644.jpg - (439.28KB , 800x800 , flop.jpg )
14206 No. 14206 edit
I'm not sure if you've heard of this guy, but apparently he did some Umineko stuff at some point. Just thought I'd point that out.
161 posts omitted. Last 50 shown. Expand all images
>> No. 14372 edit
File 130595555296.jpg - (113.40KB , 339x690 , Liar Liar Pants On Fire.jpg )
14372
>>14370
Hey, don't be like that. You have friends. You've even gone on dates before. How in the world could you be filled with crushing loneliness?
>> No. 14373 edit
File 13063615882.png - (389.73KB , 731x580 , カレイドルビー01cステッキ(中).png )
14373
>>14367
>>14370
Is the city really as crazy as its reputation suggests?!
>> No. 14374 edit
File 130636162922.jpg - (108.08KB , 500x706 , aef1d0f1.jpg )
14374
>>14372
It's all a lie. I've never gone on a date in my life, I'm actually six foot tall and weigh 300 lbs. No one'd want to go out with me.
>> No. 14375 edit
File 130636169480.jpg - (92.24KB , 480x640 , 0849f61c.jpg )
14375
>>14373
Canada was completely crazy. The people all said 'eh' and there was no gun control. It's pretty much the worst country in the world.
>> No. 14376 edit
File 130636173491.png - (248.83KB , 518x472 , カレイドルビー01dステッキ(遠).png )
14376
>>14371
Wait a tic, you're that Reimu from before! You won't escape this time!
>> No. 14377 edit
File 130636181979.jpg - (185.22KB , 640x480 , 1266014878792.jpg )
14377
>>14367
Actually, I, too, am Canadian. I am an artist whose work would not sell and thus became homeless, so I had to immigrate to Scotland and move in with some distant relatives in order to start my life anew.
Since then I tried to start up my own company, which failed, and I ended up in debt. I now drink my sorrows away with what little money I retain from my frequent gambling nights, searching aimlessly for a job that won't come my way.

>>14375
Kowashiya Gamon, by the looks of it.
>> No. 14378 edit
File 130005021015.jpg - (81.05KB , 560x550 , 3017346.jpg )
14378
>>14375

Kowashiya Gamon, it seems.
>> No. 14379 edit
File 130636201539.jpg - (279.14KB , 1280x960 , 1198793743659.jpg )
14379
>>14377
I hide my loneliness by watching shows about cute little girls doing cute things and imagining them being a real part of my life.

;_; What do you do my fellow Canadian?
>> No. 14380 edit
File 130636202585.jpg - (42.97KB , 509x542 , Gamon.jpg )
14380
>>14377
>>14378
>Gamon
>> No. 14381 edit
File 130636243636.jpg - (208.03KB , 800x820 , kurosawa_futility.jpg )
14381
>>14379
I read manga and lament over the fact that my art cannot even compare to the scribbles of Japanese comics, inserting myself as the main character in order to live out the life I never got the chance to live, whilst cradling my body pillow at night crying over the fact that my father wants nothing more than for me to just become a construction worker and live out the rest of my days in debt and earning a meager salary.
>> No. 14382 edit
File 129648555172.png - (13.72KB , 87x118 , sakutaro_rifyua2.png )
14382
>>14373
They should just get to know you better, then.
>> No. 14383 edit
File 129875860629.jpg - (74.08KB , 400x500 , i dunno.jpg )
14383
Also, I am actually a short blond-haired kid in lion pajamas who happens to be some kind of child prodigy, which is how I got into a university.

And also very tall for my age. Like, super tall.
>> No. 14384 edit
File 130636296933.jpg - (60.37KB , 960x540 , 1197956825966.jpg )
14384
>>14383
Here I was pouring my heart out to you as this female guise can no longer hide my burning male heart, and you ridicule me! You asshole!
>> No. 14385 edit
File 129669730271.jpg - (108.39KB , 640x480 , sakutarou_gununu.jpg )
14385
>>14384
Why is that so hard to believe?
>> No. 14386 edit
File 130636315820.jpg - (77.18KB , 704x798 , 1198709243277.jpg )
14386
>>14385
Why is it so hard to believe I'm a guy?!
>> No. 14387 edit
File 129626043487.png - (135.67KB , 500x500 , awwww___.png )
14387
>>14386
I never said I didn't believe you. That was just your own assumption. And I'm hurt that you would assume something like that.
>> No. 14388 edit
File 13063633586.gif - (32.40KB , 500x500 , 20070910030936.gif )
14388
>>14387
Wait! Back up a minute! How does it make perfect sense?
>> No. 14389 edit
File 130636345047.gif - (1.02KB , 26x66 , Oh Dear.gif )
14389
>>14388
Oh dear...~
>> No. 14390 edit
File 129624267234.jpg - (216.72KB , 600x450 , 5303333.jpg )
14390
>>14388

Just look at that burning, manly spirit~
>> No. 14391 edit
File 129772944778.png - (26.45KB , 147x185 , diplomaticimmunity.png )
14391
>>14388
Tomboyish. Frequent use of male characters and male perspective. Tomboyish. Suspiciously outspoken dislike of BL, but reads it anyway. Tomboyish. Takes on fictional roles with the "tsundere" trait, suggesting you don't know how to be a girly girl. Tomboyish. "Struggling" to assert masculinity while "masquerading" as a guy, in an attempt to reinforce your appearance as feminine. And tomboyish.
>> No. 14392 edit
File 130636410065.jpg - (55.01KB , 537x600 , gl_k-pict06.jpg )
14392
>>14391
It's settled then.

Pleased to meet you, everyone. I'm actually a guy.
>> No. 14393 edit
File 129591986745.png - (94.06KB , 505x394 , sakutarou_ohyou.png )
14393
>>14392
I don't believe you.
>> No. 14394 edit
File 130636426567.jpg - (268.85KB , 1400x993 , 1291574836369.jpg )
14394
Oh good, my Hidamari Sketch torrent finished overnight.

It was going so horribly slow yesterday, was worried it was a dead torrent.
>> No. 14395 edit
File 130636436449.jpg - (42.05KB , 370x600 , 1199280222919.jpg )
14395
>>14391
There's two flaws in your reasoning I'd like to point out, though.

How does interest in BL make me an obvious male?
How does "failing to assert masculinity to further strengthen feminine appearance" not contradict "tsundere roles suggest you don't know how to be a girly girl"?

Neither of these two points support your argument clearly and plainly.

The use of male characters is, of course, a sure-fire sign because no self-respecting person would use an avatar of the opposite gender to identify themselves with.
>> No. 14396 edit
File 130056074860.jpg - (363.45KB , 1200x1600 , Sleevey Wonder.jpg )
14396
>>14394
>Hidamari Sketch
Didn't strike me as something you'd find interesting.
>> No. 14397 edit
File 130636450356.jpg - (26.73KB , 200x450 , 1199930313261.jpg )
14397
>>14395
I mean, a correct conclusion reached from all the wrong arguments is about as interesting and admirable as dung being excreted from a pig.

If you support that your argument is true and me being male would make everything crystal clear, surely you can support why these arguments must be taken as true?
>> No. 14398 edit
>>14397
Er, rather, why these support the conclusion*
>> No. 14399 edit
File 130189465723.png - (177.37KB , 397x475 , eri_akuwaraia5.png )
14399
>>14395
That's pretty much why I decided it was false. My own supporting evidence was contradictory.
>> No. 14400 edit
File 130636457225.jpg - (66.93KB , 574x741 , 1237784458453.jpg )
14400
>>14396
I heard it has lots of implied lilies.
>> No. 14401 edit
File 130636464175.jpg - (38.49KB , 396x400 , 1199602335880.jpg )
14401
>>14399
A second-rate detective after all. What if I guaranteed that there is evidence that would support the conclusion that "Lili is a guy"?

Besides, I'll act so masculine like you would not believe from henceforth, you'll be forced to accept that Lili is a guy!
>> No. 14402 edit
File 12985793203.jpg - (38.54KB , 129x161 , kinda down.jpg )
14402
>>14400
That's it?
>> No. 14403 edit
File 130636484537.jpg - (174.08KB , 550x702 , Rin Ruby.jpg )
14403
>>14402
No, of course not. Who do you take me for?!
>> No. 14404 edit
File 129592254889.jpg - (41.03KB , 300x400 , 2516991.jpg )
14404
>>14394

Prepare for hnng.
>> No. 14405 edit
File 129780629956.png - (36.17KB , 200x200 , shun.png )
14405
>>14401
That was supposed to... Nevermind.
>> No. 14406 edit
File 129780742837.jpg - (85.92KB , 449x700 , excited.jpg )
14406
>>14403
Somebody very cool!
>> No. 14407 edit
File 130636534244.jpg - (52.68KB , 451x500 , 1199601923713.jpg )
14407
>>14405
Let's make a red VS blue game of it! I'll open it in gameboard. Your task is to gather the evidence to deny that Lili is a guy!

The rules of engagement mean I cannot present evidence that would completely rule out your arguments or my own. No photographs, voiceclips, videos or anything of the like that will, without a doubt, present myself as a being of unquestionable gender!

It'll be a battle of love and wits!
>> No. 14408 edit
File 129656643180.jpg - (162.59KB , 1200x1600 , ummm.jpg )
14408
>>14407
Well, if you insist...
>> No. 14409 edit
File 130636558158.png - (37.72KB , 153x208 , confuzzled_.png )
14409
>>14407
>> No. 14410 edit
File 130636579720.jpg - (76.64KB , 495x600 , kamina2.jpg )
14410
>>14408
Excellent. I'll go sleep first, but tomorrow, we wage war!
>> No. 14411 edit
File 130636582392.png - (118.40KB , 512x478 , hopeful.png )
14411
>>14409
Can I borrow your archives please?
>> No. 14412 edit
File 130636605474.png - (12.41KB , 350x350 , 18.png )
14412
Cheating already, huh?

I prepared the thread on /gameboard/~

I'll give you a prize if you manage to beat me at this game~
>> No. 14413 edit
File 129870228853.png - (25.39KB , 200x200 , lilisaku_sleep1.png )
14413
>>14410
Good night.
>> No. 14414 edit
File 129628176381.jpg - (72.09KB , 500x375 , 1863968.jpg )
14414
>>14411

That feels like a game breaker.
>> No. 14415 edit
File 13063661448.png - (3.78KB , 175x169 , sakutarou_heh.png )
14415
>>14412
Rereading the story isn't cheating. In fact, if there was no story to gather evidence from, it would just be a guessing game.
>> No. 14416 edit
>>14411
There's nothing of the sort.
>> No. 14417 edit
File 129780680576.png - (93.79KB , 275x414 , wsm_akuwaraia3.png )
14417
I'll leave you with that while I sleep. Have fun~
>> No. 14418 edit
File 130636652012.png - (93.23KB , 275x414 , wsm_akuwaraib4.png )
14418
>>14417
You're free to get assistance, of course. I'm so confident I'm right, not even a thousand allies could shake my truth.
>> No. 14419 edit
File 129764558070.jpg - (53.33KB , 114x172 , sakutarou_mad.jpg )
14419
>>14416
Fine. I'll just check my private IM and email logs.
>> No. 14421 edit
New one~~~
>> No. 14422 edit
File 129877720358.jpg - (99.91KB , 800x600 , 4914a185e0c9de68484385c55cc7b6ce.jpg )
14422
Mmmm, hot turkey and bacon on grilled bread with a hot, spicy tomato soup~ I feel as though I'm basically in heaven right now~
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason