[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Nostalgia and streams general. And general general general.

Board Guidelines


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 130861908459.png - (187.49KB , 427x437 , Factcore3.png )
16562 No. 16562 edit
Fact: 89% of magic tricks are not magic. Technically, they are sorcery.

Fact: The Fact Sphere is not defective. Its facts are wholly accurate and very interesting.

Fact: The billionth digit of Pi is 9.

Fact: The average adult body contains half a pound of salt.

Fact: The Fact Sphere is incredibly handsome.

Fact: Volcano-ologists are experts in the study of volcanoes.

Fact: At the end of The Seagull by Anton Chekhov, Konstantin kills himself.

Fact: It is incorrectly noted that Thomas Edison invented 'push-ups' in 1878. Nikolai Tesla had in fact patented the activity three years earlier, under the name 'Tesla-cize.'

Fact: Dreams are the subconscious mind's way of reminding people to go to school naked and have their teeth fall out.
Expand all images
>> No. 16565 edit
File 130861927497.png - (196.67KB , 223x559 , 凛パジャマ_髪下ろし02p頬(中).png )
16565
>>16561
It was okay, but then you came online. Now I would say it's gone quite well, dearie.
>> No. 16566 edit
File 129604664717.png - (1.90MB , 1920x1080 , 0_09.png )
16566
I see...
>> No. 16567 edit
File 130235279990.jpg - (165.64KB , 390x340 , 1300761443539.jpg )
16567
>>16565
I doubt that's the reason, but if you say so.
>> No. 16568 edit
>>16560
I don't know how to answer that question.
I hope you have a nice day.
>> No. 16569 edit
File 129632740915.png - (310.64KB , 385x585 , 凛パジャマ_髪下ろし02d頬(近).png )
16569
>>16567
Of course it is the reason. I trust my heart on this matter.
>> No. 16570 edit
File 130861990583.jpg - (328.15KB , 600x600 , f93a6787095d3f09307fefeb6aaa707d843cf508.jpg )
16570
>>16568
You do not need to answer if you do not feel like it. I most likely won't, but you yourself I wish to have a good day.

>>16569
I believe you are still exaggerating, but I can not argue back on such a matter. So say as you will.
>> No. 16571 edit
File 129608467660.png - (59.95KB , 330x442 , kan_odorokia1.png )
16571
>Fact: It is incorrectly noted that Thomas Edison invented 'push-ups' in 1878. Nikolai Tesla had in fact patented the activity three years earlier, under the name 'Tesla-cize.'
Wait, what the hell?!
>> No. 16573 edit
File 13086207525.png - (116.17KB , 245x448 , his_t09.png )
16573
Good evening.
>> No. 16574 edit
File 129607322051.png - (37.53KB , 434x515 , kan_majimea10.png )
16574
>>16573
evening
>> No. 16575 edit
File 130862128599.png - (0.99MB , 1500x1500 , 1300736368968.png )
16575
>>16573
Evening <Miss> Meido. I hope you are enjoying the night.
>> No. 16576 edit
File 130862132145.png - (134.83KB , 271x456 , his_t23.png )
16576
>>16574

Are you doing well today, anon-sama? You seem... shorter than usual...
>> No. 16577 edit
File 130077125833.png - (1.02KB , 62x73 , LionTroll.png )
16577
>>16562
Fact: You will be discarded and forgotten when a new version appears
>> No. 16578 edit
File 129669730271.jpg - (108.39KB , 640x480 , sakutarou_gununu.jpg )
16578
>>16562
This stuff shouldn't still be able to amuse me as much as it does.
>> No. 16579 edit
File 12996979136.png - (114.05KB , 240x400 , his_t16b.png )
16579
>>16575

The same to you, Patchouli-sama. I am glad to see that you and Rin-sama are getting along as well as usual.
>> No. 16580 edit
File 129598436977.png - (58.56KB , 330x443 , kan_fumana1.png )
16580
>>16576
anon-tan is short
>>16577
Don't say things like that, also >implying portal 3
>> No. 16581 edit
File 130862173214.jpg - (228.14KB , 850x1200 , e0180ab0fa5358200cec186a2a3663c64c1354d7.jpg )
16581
>>16579
Wh-why would you say that?
>> No. 16582 edit
File 130854305055.png - (116.35KB , 216x431 , his_t14.png )
16582
>>16580

I see that you've returned to your original height, anon-sama.

>>16581

Although this is merely my opinion as an observer, the two of you appear to be very close, Patchouli-sama.
>> No. 16583 edit
File 129632195983.png - (883B , 59x68 , 01Lion10.png )
16583
>>16580
>implying I knew that robot was from Portal
lol
>> No. 16584 edit
File 130862226339.png - (184.86KB , 437x427 , Factcore6.png )
16584
>>16577
Fact: The Fact Sphere is a good sphere, with many friends.

Fact: The Fact Sphere is a good person, whose insights are relevant.

Fact: The likelihood of you dying violently within the next five minutes is eighty-seven point six one percent.

Fact: You could stand to lose a few pounds.

Fact: You will never go into space.
>> No. 16585 edit
File 130430547421.jpg - (278.62KB , 800x720 , 1300361868799.jpg )
16585
>>16582
Indeed.
>> No. 16586 edit
File 129697030380.jpg - (636.01KB , 706x1282 , My Love Is Brighter Than The Brightest Star That S.jpg )
16586
>>16584
Are you space?
>> No. 16587 edit
File 130088690367.jpg - (344.35KB , 1000x1000 , 1300764605452.jpg )
16587
>>16582
Well, if you want, I can try to be slightly closer to you as well.
>> No. 16588 edit
File 130862286290.png - (184.64KB , 437x427 , Factcore4.png )
16588
>>16586
Fact: Space does not exist.

Fact: The Space Sphere will never go to space.

Fact: Spheres that insist on going into space are inferior to spheres that don't.
>> No. 16589 edit
File 130861927497.png - (196.67KB , 223x559 , 凛パジャマ_髪下ろし02p頬(中).png )
16589
>>16585
Like that, yes~
>> No. 16590 edit
File 129969904793.png - (129.33KB , 260x463 , his_t03.png )
16590
>>16587

I would be greatly pleased, Patchouli-sama.
>> No. 16592 edit
File 130594394421.jpg - (120.40KB , 354x250 , double lion.jpg )
16592
>>16588
Fact : This sentence is false.

Fact : The previous sentence was true.

Fact : All preceding statements were lies.
>> No. 16593 edit
File 130430200364.jpg - (328.26KB , 609x740 , 1300358536948.jpg )
16593
>>16589
Love you oh so much. Love yoooouuu...~!
>> No. 16594 edit
File 129632886521.png - (310.88KB , 385x585 , 凛パジャマ_髪下ろし02h頬(近).png )
16594
>>16592
Are you trying to kill it? You know A.I. doesn't do well with paradoxes!

>>16593
Back at ya, love~
>> No. 16596 edit
File 129773268618.png - (298.33KB , 509x591 , 59d9c3c333b0e29dd632789b654a633d7e2cd3aa.png )
16596
>>16590
M... mukyuu... I hope this will suffice for now..
>> No. 16597 edit
File 130862386310.jpg - (22.51KB , 537x472 , Sakutarou (118).jpg )
16597
>>16594
He started it!
>> No. 16598 edit
File 130862392637.jpg - (266.93KB , 770x620 , 76042a6ccba13b4c7ba02b741549593c.jpg )
16598
>>16594
M, mii....~
>> No. 16599 edit
I cannot follow what is going on.
>> No. 16600 edit
Streaming now
>> No. 16601 edit
File 129969851662.png - (134.57KB , 295x440 , his_t21.png )
16601
>>16596

T-thank you for your affection, Patchouli-sama.
>> No. 16602 edit
File 130862484615.jpg - (799.38KB , 1000x1000 , 1300728752163.jpg )
16602
>>16601
It is no trouble at all. And if you need another token of kindness, do not hesitate to ask, <Miss> Meido.
>> No. 16603 edit
no hon patch dis friday and maintenance on June 21st from 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM GMT -5 (They say they do not anticipate this will take longer than one hour.)
>> No. 16604 edit
File 129969904793.png - (129.33KB , 260x463 , his_t03.png )
16604
>>16602

I will be in your care, Patchouli-sama.
>> No. 16605 edit
File 12966242821.png - (103.99KB , 562x250 , naptime.png )
16605
>> No. 16606 edit
File 130303511452.png - (553.31KB , 723x1224 , ron_a13 laughing 1.png )
16606
Ohayo~
>> No. 16607 edit
File 130157913789.jpg - (71.14KB , 500x707 , 16212548.jpg )
16607
Should be the VoDs for the HoN finals. You'll have to fast forward a bit to skip the ads as it was recorded live.
>> No. 16608 edit
Justintv is terrible. Dropped.
>> No. 16609 edit
File 130564434279.jpg - (163.84KB , 1400x1100 , 17738358.jpg )
16609
>>16608
Once my internet starts working properly again, I'll find you a better stream. My apologies.
>> No. 16610 edit
>>16609
Capped?
>> No. 16611 edit
File 130864395616.jpg - (285.44KB , 900x1311 , 1303708399836.jpg )
16611
>>16610
Some people changed something on the power lines today and had to shut off the power. Apparently it messed with my modem and now it won't turn on properly.

I'll still be on messenger and what not though.
>> No. 16612 edit
File 130203751682.png - (553.66KB , 723x1224 , ron_a13 serious 1.png )
16612
>>16611
I had that happen to me
>> No. 16613 edit
>>16611
You don't have to go out of your way to look for the Dreamhack Vod. I rather watch you play alice 2 when your modem is back to normal.
>> No. 16614 edit
File 130572566017.jpg - (399.41KB , 600x900 , 16876524.jpg )
16614
>>16612
Earlier today or in the past? That would be quite creepy if you lived near me.
>> No. 16615 edit
File 130268391628.png - (569.93KB , 709x1224 , ron_a12 surprized 1.png )
16615
>>16614
Yesterday, I live in Australia BTW
>> No. 16616 edit
File 130166650927.jpg - (141.98KB , 480x640 , 15856555.jpg )
16616
>>16613
I-I wanted to watch it with you though.. And I'll try finish downloading it asap.
>> No. 16617 edit
>>16616
Okay then. Stop looking like you're going to burst into tears.
>> No. 16618 edit
File 130226897980.jpg - (166.55KB , 565x800 , 14285910.jpg )
16618
>>16617
Bad day etc...
>> No. 16619 edit
>>16618
Man up.
>> No. 16620 edit
>>16619
Mean.
>> No. 16621 edit
File 130865096720.jpg - (290.61KB , 700x1000 , 15926494.jpg )
16621
>>16619
I-I'll try my best..!

>>16620
It can't be helped.
>> No. 16622 edit
Honcast already uploaded grand finals, but, it's honcast. at least it has tobi
>> No. 16623 edit
File 130503148448.jpg - (153.83KB , 500x575 , 17502838.jpg )
16623
>> No. 16624 edit
File 129877728012.jpg - (118.75KB , 700x600 , HEY GUYS.jpg )
16624
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!
>> No. 16625 edit
File 130867151698.jpg - (131.87KB , 804x645 , SupRin.jpg )
16625
Sup Rin.
>> No. 16626 edit
File 129632740915.png - (310.64KB , 385x585 , 凛パジャマ_髪下ろし02d頬(近).png )
16626
>>16625
----------------------------------------
>> No. 16627 edit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvQJuJE5mH4
>> No. 16628 edit
File 129615352178.png - (56.22KB , 330x443 , kan_nayamua74.png )
16628
Good morning, everyone.
>> No. 16629 edit
>>16626
Isn't it time to wash those pajamas??
>> No. 16630 edit
Fact: This Tea Party is full os facts

Fact: Here in Brazil is 15:17

Good afternoon, /seacats/
>> No. 16631 edit
File 129865902742.png - (310.88KB , 385x585 , 凛パジャマ_髪下ろし02f頬(近).png )
16631
>>16629
W-who says I never wash them?
>> No. 16632 edit
File 12996970383.gif - (25.90KB , 86x150 , 5762c0333149650df0bb1db252f2906d.gif )
16632
Good morning.
>> No. 16633 edit
File 129940690678.png - (171.60KB , 354x416 , イリヤ04b(中).png )
16633
>>16632


>>16631
~
>> No. 16634 edit
File 130869289054.png - (135.39KB , 294x448 , his_t20.png )
16634
>>16633

...!

..g-good evening, Ilya-sama.
>> No. 16635 edit
File 130213960073.png - (28.12KB , 151x214 , (Jeopardy Theme).png )
16635
Finally. I have my "old" video card hooked up in the new PC and now have a dedicated graphics card with dual-monitor support.

...Now what should I do with it?
>> No. 16636 edit
File 129875412642.jpg - (74.66KB , 640x480 , tohsaka_gununu.jpg )
16636
>HoN servers explode again
>> No. 16637 edit
File 12962470985.jpg - (118.36KB , 233x532 , hoh___.jpg )
16637
>>16636
Worse than Enron?
>> No. 16638 edit
>>16636
Eh, I just think they're having a lot of bad luck or issues since the whole DDOSing thing. The servers being down today is mainly to blame with the company that they deal with to host stuff, supposedly.
>> No. 16639 edit
File 129632651656.png - (307.42KB , 385x585 , 凛パジャマ_髪下ろし02e頬(近).png )
16639
>>16637
>>16638
I was being a little facetious.
>> No. 16640 edit
File 130870160995.png - (124.58KB , 215x279 , hehe.png )
16640
>>16639
Likewise.
>> No. 16641 edit
File 129625591551.png - (106.11KB , 252x219 , lionburger.png )
16641
..............
>> No. 16642 edit
hur dur hon down till dotta 2 is released.
>> No. 16643 edit
File 129941217595.png - (206.12KB , 393x473 , イリヤ02b(近).png )
16643
>>16634
Hi there cutie~
Have you been well~?
>> No. 16644 edit
File 129970157622.jpg - (9.08KB , 187x187 , Hisuipoint.jpg )
16644
>>16643

I believe a poor mood would be impossible after such a greeting, Ilya-sama.
>> No. 16645 edit
File 129656643180.jpg - (162.59KB , 1200x1600 , ummm.jpg )
16645
>>16643
I've seen a video card melt. It's just a flashier hardware failure.
>> No. 16646 edit
File 129866049891.png - (72.92KB , 184x423 , イリヤ道場04b(遠).png )
16646
>>16644
Right, right~
So, how was your day, sweetie~?
Anything good happen~?

>>16645
Well, this coming from a guy who broke his microwave by trying to heat up a frozen steak, I can believe you have seen such things before...~
>> No. 16647 edit
File 129632886521.png - (310.88KB , 385x585 , 凛パジャマ_髪下ろし02h頬(近).png )
16647
>>16645
Video cards are rather well-known for producing large amounts of heat. Some of the fans they mount on those things are massive.

>>16646
Good evening, dear. Try to dodge the heat, okay~?
>> No. 16648 edit
File 130870943765.png - (129.32KB , 260x463 , his_t02.png )
16648
>>16646

Despite having nothing good in particular happen, I have no complaints about today, Ilya-sama. Are you in good spirits as well...?
>> No. 16650 edit
File 129956195316.png - (112.41KB , 164x468 , イリヤfd特殊01b頬(中).png )
16650
>>16647
Good evening, dearest~
Yes, well, I'm easily prone to the humidity~
So I'm doing what I can to beat the heat back, but you can only strip down so much...~

>>16648
Of course, of course~
Seeing your face along with my dearest's does help in that regard~
>> No. 16651 edit
File 130871046283.png - (117.07KB , 216x448 , his_t28.png )
16651
>>16650

I am glad to be of assistance, Ilya-sama...

(T-that swimsuit... so cute...)
>> No. 16652 edit
File 130549200627.jpg - (52.43KB , 114x172 , sakutarou_crying.jpg )
16652
>>16646
This one wasn't my fault!
>> No. 16653 edit
File 130871104687.png - (113.89KB , 164x468 , イリヤfd特殊01c頬(中).png )
16653
>>16651
Well, you can assist me any time you want...~

And if you keep staring at me like that, you might burn a hole right through me.

>>16652
I know, I know~
It's just you haven't been the most reliable when it comes to things like this.
>> No. 16654 edit
File 12985793203.jpg - (38.54KB , 129x161 , kinda down.jpg )
16654
>>16653
Just "things like that"? I don't consider myself very reliable, period. I can't even keep promises or secrets very well.
>> No. 16655 edit
File 129969851662.png - (134.57KB , 295x440 , his_t21.png )
16655
>>16653

Y-yes, Ilya-sama.
>> No. 16656 edit
File 13087121621.png - (71.57KB , 300x480 , mak_blank.png )
16656
wat ah do
>> No. 16658 edit
>>16656
Needs a cool hat.
>> No. 16659 edit
File 130504661110.png - (1.11KB , 59x68 , liondrug.png )
16659
>>16658
Indeed
>> No. 16661 edit
File 129955862650.png - (112.39KB , 164x468 , イリヤfd特殊01a(中).png )
16661
>>16654
I'm sure you're reliable in some aspects. Don't be so hard on yourself~

>>16655
Well, I guess since it's you, you can stare a bit longer... hehehe~
>> No. 16662 edit
File 130263044128.png - (89.79KB , 332x484 , Ra Ra Ree Kick \'Em In The Knee Ra Ra Ra Kick.png )
16662
Looks like WotC re-revised their cleric updates for the better.
>> No. 16663 edit
File 129651699674.jpg - (16.74KB , 91x74 , nyoro~n.jpg )
16663
>>16661
Reliable at offering help. Not so much on carrying it through.
>> No. 16664 edit
File 130871457997.jpg - (128.73KB , 900x1100 , hiswim.jpg )
16664
>>16661

Y-your generosity is most appreciated, Ilya-sama.

(I will try it as well... even though I only have this old swimsuit...)
>> No. 16665 edit
File 12966242821.png - (103.99KB , 562x250 , naptime.png )
16665
Good night.
>> No. 16666 edit
File 130837056287.png - (194.84KB , 223x559 , 凛パジャマ_髪下ろし02q(中).png )
16666
>> No. 16667 edit
File 130267580822.png - (568.66KB , 709x1224 , ron_a12 default 1.png )
16667
Hey again everyone
>> No. 16668 edit
File 129591972796.png - (84.84KB , 291x478 , ka2_nayamua3.png )
16668
Good evening, seacats.
>> No. 16669 edit
File 129632886521.png - (310.88KB , 385x585 , 凛パジャマ_髪下ろし02h頬(近).png )
16669
>>16667
>>16668
Welcome, to both of you~
>> No. 16670 edit
File 130068428310.png - (595.03KB , 995x1224 , ron_a11 default 1.png )
16670
>>16668
Heya anon
>> No. 16671 edit
File 130230311413.png - (568.10KB , 709x1224 , ron_a12 laughing 1.png )
16671
>>16669
And to you too Tohsaka-san, how was your sleep?
>> No. 16672 edit
File 12959202433.png - (89.42KB , 291x478 , kan_waraia123.png )
16672
>>16669
Hello there. I'm kinda tired, but I'm very fine, thank you.
>>16670
Hey Vlad, are you having problems with your pc?
>> No. 16673 edit
File 129866754569.png - (195.54KB , 223x559 , 凛パジャマ_髪下ろし02l(中).png )
16673
>>16671
I've been sleeping pretty well, aside from some minor interruptions of neck pain.

>>16672
Good to hear it!
>> No. 16676 edit
File 130872306669.png - (127.39KB , 564x480 , amy_majimea4m.png )
16676
>> No. 16677 edit
File 129599725748.png - (85.34KB , 291x478 , kan_majimea37.png )
16677
>>16676
Uwa ... hello Rosa!
>> No. 16678 edit
File 130460172857.jpg - (468.44KB , 637x900 , 14877022.jpg )
16678
Morning.
>> No. 16679 edit
File 129638673175.png - (6.45KB , 122x196 , that fucking farmer.png )
16679
>>16678
Night
>> No. 16680 edit
File 130069376075.png - (569.03KB , 709x1224 , ron_a12 evil laugh 1.png )
16680
>>16672
Laptop screen keeps fizzling now and then, learning to deal with it...

>>16673
Good, good~
>> No. 16681 edit
File 12982509747.png - (904B , 59x68 , 2Lion2.png )
16681
all the clues of the first twilight are present.
>> No. 16682 edit
File 129866784571.png - (314.64KB , 385x585 , 凛パジャマ_髪下ろし02c頬(近).png )
16682
>>16676
>>16678
>>16679
And hello to the lot of you~
>> No. 16683 edit
File 129714000597.png - (6.37KB , 122x196 , that fucking farmer again.png )
16683
>>16682
How ya feeling?
>> No. 16684 edit
Audio select_3.mp3 - (23.92KB )
16684
>> No. 16685 edit
File 130421533641.png - (102.77KB , 356x480 , sha_fumana1.png )
16685
>>16681
Go and deny it.
>>16680
I see, maybe you could try formatting it?
>> No. 16686 edit
File 130872490498.jpg - (251.35KB , 898x1076 , 15279372.jpg )
16686
>>16682
Hello~ Hope you're feeling better~!
>> No. 16687 edit
File 130872504684.png - (83.84KB , 320x468 , ros_defa1t.png )
16687
Hello.
>> No. 16688 edit
>>16687
what are you bern now?
>> No. 16689 edit
File 129617250667.png - (35.12KB , 200x200 , 129834345319.png )
16689
>>16685
Too late sorry
>> No. 16690 edit
File 129625045126.png - (82.57KB , 320x469 , ros_aserua1.png )
16690
>>16688
No, just busy, so kind of here and there.
>> No. 16691 edit
File 129615352178.png - (56.22KB , 330x443 , kan_nayamua74.png )
16691
>>16690
What a way to kill the "I'm here but not" drama.
>> No. 16692 edit
File 130354899217.png - (568.48KB , 709x1224 , ron_a12 serious 1.png )
16692
>>16691
When was it ever drama?
>> No. 16693 edit
File 129632651656.png - (307.42KB , 385x585 , 凛パジャマ_髪下ろし02e頬(近).png )
16693
>>16683
Me? I'm all right. I think I've entered the second phase of the healing, where the new tissue has just grown and is very sensitive. It's a bit uncomfortable and tastes weird, but this means I should be good as new within 4-5 days!
>> No. 16694 edit
File 130317147671.png - (566.94KB , 709x1224 , ron_a12 default 2.png )
16694
>>16693
Apologies for my ignorance, but what happened?
>> No. 16695 edit
File 129715003565.png - (6.37KB , 122x196 , that fucking farmer defying gravity.png )
16695
>>16693
That's good to hear! Do ya get all the ice cream you can eat? dohoho
>> No. 16696 edit
File 130872712085.png - (271.95KB , 541x482 , イリヤfd特殊02d頬(近).png )
16696
>>16694
I gave her too much love and she ended up having an operation to reduce the overdose...~
>> No. 16697 edit
File 130872730153.png - (59.75KB , 330x442 , kan_ikaria1.png )
16697
>>16692
Well, look at her sprite, it's all blurry! it means drama!
>>16695
>get all the ice cream you can eat?
That's one of the biggest scams in the story of medicine.
>> No. 16698 edit
File 129866754569.png - (195.54KB , 223x559 , 凛パジャマ_髪下ろし02l(中).png )
16698
>>16694
Well, it was a simple tonsilect-

>>16696
That~

>>16695
I only had one bowl of ice cream, actually.
>> No. 16699 edit
File 130872813215.png - (159.44KB , 290x471 , イリヤfd特殊02e(中).png )
16699
>>16698
I'm sorry! Is there anything I can do to make it up to you...?
>> No. 16700 edit
>>16697
Maybe not in your silly Mexican hospitals.

OH HO HO HO~
>> No. 16701 edit
File 129866754569.png - (195.54KB , 223x559 , 凛パジャマ_髪下ろし02l(中).png )
16701
>>16699
I dunno, maybe a hug~
>> No. 16702 edit
File 130872848563.png - (270.00KB , 541x482 , イリヤfd特殊02g(近).png )
16702
>>16701
OKAY~~~!
>> No. 16703 edit
File 129608944790.jpg - (40.44KB , 249x259 , georgebright.jpg )
16703
Musume stream where.
>> No. 16704 edit
File 129730724650.png - (134.01KB , 229x513 , Mutare full2.png )
16704
>>16703
I could stream art until she's ready?
>> No. 16705 edit
File 130873108899.png - (150.62KB , 354x452 , rg7_waraia2.png )
16705
G'morning, my deliciously delectable dunces!
>> No. 16706 edit
File 129598436977.png - (58.56KB , 330x443 , kan_fumana1.png )
16706
>>16704
Welcome Kakera. Go ahead, but I might not be able to join~
>>16705
Hey there, did you create my character already? anon-tan the Watson sound nice
>> No. 16707 edit
File 130657928340.png - (152.86KB , 568x441 , Mutare_bread.png )
16707
>>16705
Dunce eh?
Sounds like someone volunteered to receive a years worth of fiber in one sitting~!
>> No. 16708 edit
File 129858973723.png - (69.11KB , 180x438 , イリヤ道場01g(遠).png )
16708
>go out jogging
>see a shadow about 50 yards away
>too big to be a cat and too small to be a person
>it starts coming towards me
>run the opposite direct like I'm possessed by the devil
>> No. 16710 edit
File 129607322051.png - (37.53KB , 434x515 , kan_majimea10.png )
16710
>>16708
Be careful, or the Mexican shadow will mug you.
>> No. 16711 edit
File 129907238210.png - (74.77KB , 184x423 , イリヤ道場04e(遠).png )
16711
>>16710
You mean you...?
>> No. 16712 edit
File 130094383870.gif - (17.95KB , 256x192 , phoenix-hearts(extra).gif )
16712
>>16708
moe~

>>16707
Where are you putting that?
>> No. 16713 edit
File 129615630897.png - (136.11KB , 284x441 , Mutare Content.png )
16713
>>16711
Anon is a dog, who mugs people! I always knew it!
>>16712
It's scarier if I don't say...
>> No. 16714 edit
File 130390214012.jpg - (97.85KB , 720x720 , 16451190.jpg )
16714
God damn power went out again due to them working on the power lines. No proper internet for a while.
>> No. 16715 edit
>>16714
Cursing is not very moe!
>> No. 16716 edit
>>16714
Hon is back with 12 days worth of stats gone along with everything from the goblin shop in your vault for a limited period.
>> No. 16717 edit
File 130873799171.jpg - (349.45KB , 800x1129 , 14355787.jpg )
16717
>>16715
Evil!

>>16716
I want to play! Hopefully my internet comes back up soon.
>> No. 16718 edit
>>16717
Your internet will never come back up.
>> No. 16719 edit
File 13058985271.jpg - (96.85KB , 480x600 , 5208718.jpg )
16719
>>16718
That would be terrible!
>> No. 16720 edit
>>16719
Okay. I'll play without you.
>> No. 16721 edit
File 130136652128.jpg - (14.21KB , 120x175 , slightlydownraion.jpg )
16721
Hi.
>> No. 16722 edit
File 130043493667.png - (214.70KB , 357x461 , イリヤ08c(近).png )
16722
>>16719
>>16721
>> No. 16723 edit
File 130800491843.jpg - (268.70KB , 599x800 , 14428820.jpg )
16723
>>16722
D'awww~
>> No. 16724 edit
File 130317568185.png - (553.86KB , 723x1224 , ron_a13 default 1.png )
16724
>>16722
Oh hello there~
>> No. 16725 edit
File 130874575016.png - (107.79KB , 241x402 , イリヤ11a(遠).png )
16725
>>16724
Looks like someone missed me...~
>> No. 16726 edit
File 130874610051.jpg - (518.63KB , 471x1200 , 14305438.jpg )
16726
Gonna go have a nap because am pig etc.
>> No. 16727 edit
File 12994110765.png - (205.47KB , 353x483 , イリヤ06e頬(近).png )
16727
>>16723
>> No. 16728 edit
File 129760660767.gif - (70.78KB , 256x192 , ye-phoenix-normal(a).gif )
16728
>>16726
You are clearly a black cat!
Sweet dreams.
>> No. 16729 edit
File 130303511452.png - (553.31KB , 723x1224 , ron_a13 laughing 1.png )
16729
>>16725
That I did Ilya-sama, it's been a while...
>> No. 16730 edit
Pig, horse, cat.

The same etc.
>> No. 16731 edit
>>16730
Internet still isn't back. ;_;
>> No. 16732 edit
File 13087562487.png - (164.01KB , 243x295 , headpat.png )
16732
>>16722
...........Hee~
>> No. 16733 edit
File 130860040979.png - (148.99KB , 353x449 , rg7_akuwaraia1.png )
16733
Looks like a bunch of riffraff are causing quite the stir.
>> No. 16734 edit
>>16733
You're the one causing the stir.
>> No. 16735 edit
File 129697412670.png - (165.72KB , 438x570 , sparklyhearts.png )
16735
>>16733
What do you mean? Is something happening near you?
>> No. 16736 edit
File 130873108899.png - (150.62KB , 354x452 , rg7_waraia2.png )
16736
>>16735
A few nonsensical ruffians causing an upruckus, but nothing to be concerned of!

Rotho~
>> No. 16737 edit
File 130826599989.jpg - (297.46KB , 900x1071 , Only When It\'s You.jpg )
16737
>>16736
Okie dokie.

Kanojo~
>> No. 16738 edit
File 130860040979.png - (148.99KB , 353x449 , rg7_akuwaraia1.png )
16738
>>16737
Just why do you call me that?
>> No. 16739 edit
File 129780651582.jpg - (79.66KB , 170x226 , And There Is Nothing In This World That Can Ever C.jpg )
16739
>>16738
Because you're my kanojo, silly.
>> No. 16740 edit
File 130860236343.png - (147.03KB , 343x451 , rg7_akuwaraia4.png )
16740
>>16739
Seems to me I'm but one of many in your harem.
>> No. 16741 edit
File 129788867729.jpg - (23.83KB , 98x141 , pweh.jpg )
16741
>>16740
Since when did I have a harem?
>> No. 16742 edit
File 130860040979.png - (148.99KB , 353x449 , rg7_akuwaraia1.png )
16742
>>16741
Because this picture >>16739 is shooped to exclude the other girls.
>> No. 16743 edit
File 130875933496.png - (31.89KB , 200x200 , saku_huggedasmo.png )
16743
>>16742
Is this better?
>> No. 16744 edit
File 130860236343.png - (147.03KB , 343x451 , rg7_akuwaraia4.png )
16744
>>16743
Trying to distract me again, eh.
>> No. 16745 edit
File 130875965929.jpg - (57.01KB , 425x567 , may I have this dance.jpg )
16745
>>16744
Distract you from your worldly concerns? Sure, we can go with that~
>> No. 16746 edit
File 130875971838.jpg - (186.89KB , 500x872 , asune of rabu.jpg )
16746
>>16745
Distract me from your treacherous and sinful cheating, of course~
>> No. 16747 edit
File 129626043487.png - (135.67KB , 500x500 , awwww___.png )
16747
>>16746
I'm not cheating. I'm not!
>> No. 16748 edit
"we have temporarily unlocked every item currently available in the Goblin Store for everyone to play with (with the exception of Nickname Changes and Custom Account Icons)!"

S2's response after they fix database issues they had. (Though anything over the past 14 days except purchased coins and stuff were lost.)
>> No. 16749 edit
File 130860186417.png - (146.45KB , 369x453 , rg7_fumana1.png )
16749
>>16747
Evidence must be submitted to support this statement!
>> No. 16750 edit
File 130876053473.jpg - (135.28KB , 476x1000 , kiss.jpg )
16750
>>16749
Submitting~
>> No. 16751 edit
File 130860123519.png - (145.84KB , 368x453 , rg7_fumana2.png )
16751
>>16750
Kissing a girl doesn't mean you're solely dedicated to her.
>> No. 16752 edit
>>16751
>sankaku complex
>> No. 16753 edit
File 129697359650.jpg - (38.89KB , 308x166 , ldb.jpg )
16753
>>16751
Then what kind of evidence would work?
>> No. 16754 edit
File 130860040979.png - (148.99KB , 353x449 , rg7_akuwaraia1.png )
16754
>>16753
You're the genius, not I.
>> No. 16755 edit
File 130292998928.jpg - (32.19KB , 294x473 , Something Wicked This Way Comes.jpg )
16755
>>16754
Aren't you just trying to pin the blame on me so I don't suspect you of the same thing? You're the one who's cheating.
>> No. 16756 edit
File 130860123519.png - (145.84KB , 368x453 , rg7_fumana2.png )
16756
>>16755
Attempts to discredit the accuser have been noted and will be considered after you have agreed that you are a cheating jerk.
>> No. 16757 edit
File 130157774037.jpg - (629.65KB , 1500x1051 , bring it oooon.jpg )
16757
>>16756
The other stakes were cut out of the picture because they're not supposed to be a part of it. It was supposed to be a new picture, as evidenced by the facial expression being changed to a smile.

Do you know how hard it is to find pictures of Sakutarou and Asmodeus together without anybody else involved? There's maybe one or two out there, and I'm pretty sure they're not work safe.
>> No. 16758 edit
File 130860040979.png - (148.99KB , 353x449 , rg7_akuwaraia1.png )
16758
>>16757
A likely excuse.
>> No. 16759 edit
File 130876225391.png - (376.66KB , 800x800 , rifyu.png )
16759
>>16758
http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=さくたろう+アスモデウス
>> No. 16760 edit
File 130873108899.png - (150.62KB , 354x452 , rg7_waraia2.png )
16760
>>16759
>> No. 16761 edit
File 130876254025.png - (113.20KB , 404x389 , just us.png )
16761
>>16760
>> No. 16762 edit
File 130876272270.png - (147.35KB , 343x446 , rg7_akuwaraia2.png )
16762
>>16761
>that hand
lewd
>> No. 16764 edit
File 12964863249.jpg - (7.67KB , 181x161 , huh__.jpg )
16764
>>16762
What hand?
>> No. 16765 edit
File 129607519865.png - (30.13KB , 330x444 , kan_majimea3.png )
16765
Super lewd.
>> No. 16766 edit
File 130860123519.png - (145.84KB , 368x453 , rg7_fumana2.png )
16766
>>16764
A likely excuse.

Perfect circle completed.
>> No. 16767 edit
File 130876312343.jpg - (206.21KB , 866x866 , 16443126.jpg )
16767
>>16765
Mega lewd.
>> No. 16768 edit
File 130876322232.png - (100.67KB , 404x389 , lewd in context.png )
16768
>>16766
Asmodeus is the one being lewd in context.
>> No. 16769 edit
File 130860186417.png - (146.45KB , 369x453 , rg7_fumana1.png )
16769
>>16768
Slander and libel.
>> No. 16770 edit
File 129607395577.png - (59.57KB , 330x444 , kan_majimea11.png )
16770
>>16767
>>16768
>>16769
Supa supa lewd.
>> No. 16771 edit
File 129667691451.jpg - (57.84KB , 237x363 , x face.jpg )
16771
>>16769
That's what the translations say.
>> No. 16772 edit
File 130860123519.png - (145.84KB , 368x453 , rg7_fumana2.png )
16772
>>16771
Slander and libel.
>> No. 16773 edit
File 129772910274.png - (24.46KB , 200x200 , well EXCUSE ME princess.png )
16773
>>16772
The other comics have her being lewd, too. Asking about sex and whatnot. Are you saying somebody made all that up solely to make you look bad?
>> No. 16774 edit
File 130876272270.png - (147.35KB , 343x446 , rg7_akuwaraia2.png )
16774
>>16773
All made up. I am a pure and innocent maiden.
>> No. 16775 edit
File 130876404152.jpg - (239.94KB , 750x656 , 541483d6c1954516512634dbda2e6e1858264b0a.jpg )
16775
>>16774
And this?
>> No. 16776 edit
File 130860123519.png - (145.84KB , 368x453 , rg7_fumana2.png )
16776
>>16775
Just hugging an old friend.
>> No. 16777 edit
File 130875933496.png - (31.89KB , 200x200 , saku_huggedasmo.png )
16777
>>16776
I see. I guess that's enough of that, then.
>> No. 16778 edit
File 130876578143.jpg - (1.13MB , 800x1000 , 19560610.jpg )
16778
>> No. 16779 edit
File 129607325775.jpg - (35.68KB , 186x131 , hiyo-oh.jpg )
16779
>>16778
>> No. 16780 edit
>>16778
omg hi
>> No. 16781 edit
File 130876699686.png - (145.29KB , 371x453 , rg7_ikaria1.png )
16781
>>16779
>> No. 16782 edit
Yawwwwn Hello!
>> No. 16783 edit
File 130876720299.png - (46.83KB , 300x300 , 12867017.png )
16783
>>16780
Hai
>> No. 16784 edit
File 129694880474.png - (38.88KB , 208x207 , bobblehead.png )
16784
>>16781
I was just saying hi.
>> No. 16785 edit
File 130876731811.png - (148.95KB , 363x450 , rg7_ikaria2.png )
16785
>>16784
>> No. 16786 edit
File 12959202433.png - (89.42KB , 291x478 , kan_waraia123.png )
16786
>>16778
Hey there! Long time no see you Hanyuu!
>>16781
Oh~ a wild tsuntsun appears!
>> No. 16787 edit
File 130134811462.jpg - (511.83KB , 826x1169 , If Words Were Arrows I\'d Be A Target And You.jpg )
16787
>>16785
Please don't cry!
>> No. 16788 edit
File 129795393653.jpg - (168.49KB , 385x900 , georgeadjust.jpg )
16788
The ambient lewdness levels were high enough to bring forth Hanyoo, huh~
>> No. 16789 edit
File 130876748516.jpg - (125.72KB , 600x600 , 9.jpg )
16789
>>16786
Hey there.
>> No. 16790 edit
File 130876761776.png - (149.19KB , 347x446 , rg7_nakua1.png )
16790
>>16787
>> No. 16791 edit
File 12985793203.jpg - (38.54KB , 129x161 , kinda down.jpg )
16791
>>16790
...I'm sorry for all the stuff that happened earlier.
>> No. 16792 edit
File 130876781475.jpg - (1.91MB , 1181x1748 , 13042567.jpg )
16792
>>16788
Is that so, huh?
I did feel a certain pull coming from seacats so I thought I ought to drop in.
>> No. 16793 edit
>>16788
A-amazing! So Hanyuu is actually... Slaaneshi?!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason