[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Nostalgia and streams general. And general general general.

Board Guidelines


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 134723059467.jpg - (129.99KB , 849x615 , sinon.jpg )
58773 No. 58773 edit
We had better get a third season.
Expand all images
>> No. 58775 edit
File 133137728375.png - (361.53KB , 550x700 , 62d2c8422193e35cfad9066f5ccea09c.png )
58775
>>58770
W-well, I hope that's a good thing!

>>58773
Jyoji is making tea parties now~? When was the last time THAT happened?
>> No. 58776 edit
File 129696894143.png - (7.03KB , 93x103 , sakutaro_derp.png )
58776
No idea what you're talking about.
>> No. 58777 edit
Seacats can be restored
we just need to work together.
>> No. 58778 edit
File 129653556652.png - (227.01KB , 476x466 , cir_happy.png )
58778
>>58761
I-in one ear and out the other? Did you keep practicing it?
Aah, I always had trouble pronouncing French.
Learn Esperanto!!
>> No. 58779 edit
File 129608944790.jpg - (40.44KB , 249x259 , georgebright.jpg )
58779
>>58776

SAO
>> No. 58780 edit
>>58777
It was broken?
>> No. 58781 edit
File 134325980655.jpg - (45.62KB , 362x348 , TF2.jpg )
58781
>>58777
Restored to what~?

>>58779
I didn't know anyone was still watching that~
>> No. 58782 edit
File 134723114833.png - (204.01KB , 450x600 , d38817fca575ccd0b8ee85f58d568cfc.png )
58782
>>58775
Mmm, maybe...?
>> No. 58783 edit
File 129773385181.png - (290.15KB , 720x787 , jiiiiii.png )
58783
>>58778
Nah, I passed just fine. I just don't remember any of it.
>>58779
Noooooo idea what you're talking about.
>> No. 58784 edit
File 134254955451.png - (140.39KB , 239x282 , misha drills wee.png )
58784
>>58782
That's good, maybe~!
>> No. 58785 edit
File 134723126193.png - (150.22KB , 333x333 , 1347003743125.png )
58785
>>58776
Battle on the big Bridge is a classic (actually the only reason with Gilgamesh as to why anybody remember this game ), could work.

In this style, Tales of Symphonia has a certain number of tracks with similar feels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxtPCpPUCdw&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ki93U3IpX0&feature=relmfu

On the topic of FF, this one from FF6 is a good one too :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Lr7nRjvEk&feature=related

Well that's enough work for now. It's late already. Night everyone.
>> No. 58786 edit
>>58780
>>58781
To the old good days
(October 2009-until the end of IB4F)
>> No. 58787 edit
File 134723140421.png - (41.52KB , 728x381 , miheartlesstoo.png )
58787
>>58785
Sleep well.
>> No. 58788 edit
File 134723143968.jpg - (313.77KB , 1000x989 , 1345521447870.jpg )
58788
>>58783

SAO
>> No. 58789 edit
File 131254179026.png - (309.89KB , 584x600 , Haruhi16.png )
58789
>>58775
When the queen commands, her knight follows! Getting George to post a teaparty is possible for one of my calibre.

>>58777
There's nothing broken with Seacats, just people growing apart.
>> No. 58790 edit
File 129876893043.png - (3.96KB , 175x169 , sakutarou_hehg.png )
58790
>>58788
Never heard of it. It's probably dumb and terrible.
>> No. 58791 edit
File 134723164978.jpg - (94.98KB , 500x844 , butss.jpg )
58791
>>58790

How can you not have heard of it are you in a cave.
>> No. 58792 edit
File 133135359797.jpg - (96.58KB , 600x618 , moeblob.jpg )
58792
>>58791
No, I'm a lion.
>> No. 58793 edit
File 134723183424.png - (8.73KB , 459x383 , awt.png )
58793
>> No. 58794 edit
File 129651699674.jpg - (16.74KB , 91x74 , nyoro~n.jpg )
58794
>>58792
Also, I haven't been to /a/ in... I wanna say months?
>> No. 58795 edit
File 131323971453.png - (38.58KB , 151x204 , flip.png )
58795
>>58755
Hoax, apparently.
>> No. 58796 edit
>>58789
hmmm could it be that our time here is running out?
>>58792
b-but I live in a mansion~
>> No. 58797 edit
File 134723222879.jpg - (103.73KB , 642x824 , atai.jpg )
58797
>>58795
Yep!!
http://www.hypnoid.com/psytestApr/
>> No. 58798 edit
File 134164059427.png - (327.04KB , 500x697 , a9f109e35f8fa06c0fc79929365a2a89.png )
58798
>>58796
I think you're being paranoid~
>> No. 58799 edit
>>58798
Paranoid? me?
ugh stupids maggots STOP COMING OUT OF MY WOUNDS...
Brb going to gouge my neck talk with these maggots
>> No. 58800 edit
File 131254415594.png - (220.75KB , 509x534 , Haruhi15.png )
58800
>>58796
Normally, friends will have arguments every now and again. Disagreements are normal, especially about behaviour. This situation was pretty much isolated to be Astaroth and Cave-kun against me, each separately.

Cave-kun and I were never friends so nothing is broken there. Astaroth and I were friends, but result of him demonising me is that I no longer consider him a friend.

Neither of these immediately breaks Seacats.
>> No. 58801 edit
File 129979552326.png - (67.09KB , 502x565 , 1272144433454.png )
58801
>>58796

People who worry about that kind of thing are the real problem ok '3'
>> No. 58802 edit
hi
>> No. 58803 edit
File 133133006869.jpg - (145.96KB , 600x600 , penguin2.jpg )
58803
>>58797
That just confused me further.

>>58800
Are you assuming that the restoring seacats talk was about your arguments?
>> No. 58804 edit
File 129789222988.png - (25.97KB , 115x115 , yare yare da ze.png )
58804
>> No. 58805 edit
File 134723359355.png - (215.77KB , 429x526 , Haruhi05.png )
58805
>>58803
Was there any other reason for Lion to be dramatic? Seemed to me the wake of yesterday, but if this is some kind of consistently continuous case, I'm baffled.
>> No. 58806 edit
File 134723367876.png - (220.53KB , 494x529 , Haruhi04.png )
58806
>>58802
Did you know that if you're drunk stupid to the point of being incapable of rational thought, any purchase you make can be reverted on grounds that you were not capable of making a rational decision at the time?
>> No. 58807 edit
File 129626327419.png - (84.95KB , 291x478 , kan_fumana3.png )
58807
>>58800
I don't know what to say about this. I think you did react in a very incorrect way to Lion post, which as you probably notice, he struggle even a bit more than me to translate his thoughts from spanish. But I won't say any more, it happened already and as you said, I'm probably nothing to tell you how to act, but I really hope you to try not to react that way in the future.
>> No. 58808 edit
File 132736795646.png - (70.55KB , 300x300 , wat.png )
58808
>>58802
hi, that's good

>>58803
...Okay, I think none of the tests were hoaxes (he was hired to do it apparently)?

http://www.hypnoid.com/test2/
This is a hoax he sent out to those requesting further testing for amusement, as he had put his own e-mail there.

Apparently the responses are very similar to those the Myers-Briggs personality test provides, though.
>> No. 58809 edit
File 134723382974.jpg - (204.15KB , 617x674 , 9225991.jpg )
58809
>>58805
Well, just as an example, both stream frequency and stream attendance rates have been very low recently.
>> No. 58810 edit
File 132831103071.jpg - (300.00KB , 633x800 , starkutarou.jpg )
58810
>>58799
That'd make a great monster power.
>> No. 58811 edit
>>58809
so the attendance was checked after all...
>> No. 58812 edit
File 13399769436.jpg - (324.45KB , 700x876 , 1339730108671.jpg )
58812
>>58809
I've been wanting to stream actually kinda but I don't know what to stream. Not really playing any games consistently atm~
>> No. 58813 edit
File 134723416287.jpg - (151.75KB , 248x407 , wrong size.jpg )
58813
>>58812
I can't make up my mind either. I don't have new anime to stream or anything like that.
>> No. 58814 edit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u24GxbVFfDU&feature=player_embedded

I am 29000 and what is this.
>> No. 58815 edit
File 134723439446.png - (211.94KB , 419x530 , Haruhi13.png )
58815
>>58807
I'd say everyone is best served not discussing whether my actions were or were not "correct"; in the first place because there is no universal "correct" way. I feel there was value in sharing my opinion of Lion's actions with him, and I will do so again in the future if I feel there is value in sharing my opinion. It's you guys who decide I do it for shits and giggles and am somehow a fairytale creature without heart and compassion. The question, "Why did you say that?" was never asked, but conclusions about my motives have been made a-plenty.

>>58809
Isn't that just because there's no interesting things to stream?
>> No. 58816 edit
File 134723444734.jpg - (98.00KB , 800x800 , 2193.jpg )
58816
>>58814
I'm, er, sure there's a reference in there somewhere I must have missed~
>> No. 58817 edit
File 132546801187.png - (15.19KB , 105x105 , bern123.png )
58817
Of course I'm not intending to blame any seacat(s). However, it has been a trend.

>>58811
The September log folder is rather pitiful.
>> No. 58818 edit
File 131254415594.png - (220.75KB , 509x534 , Haruhi15.png )
58818
>>58815
In any case, I'm not particularly bothered if you think badly of me. On my part, I think badly of the ones who jumped to conclusions about my motives, so the damage in reputation is mutual as far as I'm concerned.

There's no real need to discuss this any further, since there's no value in it.
>> No. 58819 edit
File 131023797173.png - (6.03KB , 35x45 , cut.png )
58819
>>58815
Sure, possibly.
>> No. 58820 edit
>>58818
wow rdue??
>> No. 58821 edit
File 134723462212.png - (215.61KB , 694x516 , Haruhi03.png )
58821
>>58819
And people get too busy to watch others play games, sometimes.
>> No. 58822 edit
File 129592582184.jpg - (62.52KB , 310x438 , 11567225.jpg )
58822
>>58821
I don't think I'm particularly interested in the reasons. The point was that it happened, right?
>> No. 58823 edit
File 131254415594.png - (220.75KB , 509x534 , Haruhi15.png )
58823
>>58822
Aren't the reasons linked to the cause intrinsically? If you think the cause is a problem, understanding the reasons can lead to solutions, right?
>> No. 58824 edit
watever i play store game
>>58474
>> No. 58825 edit
File 131263715255.png - (8.75KB , 107x107 , hi nerd.png )
58825
>>58823
I'd agree, under the assumption that people first consider the outcome to be a problem.
>> No. 58826 edit
File 132882601386.png - (218.50KB , 358x495 , 1328723497221.png )
58826
>>58823
While the "why" is often important, it's just as often that someone so shocked by the "what" and "how" won't be overly concerned with the "why"~ This would be especially true if, for example, someone couldn't think of a "why" that would justify "how" the "what" was done~
>> No. 58827 edit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=apN1-Mz4w1A&NR=1

Call me slowpoke but the 4 songs are too good.
>> No. 58828 edit
File 134723528778.png - (172.20KB , 345x483 , Haruhi01.png )
58828
>>58826
Now in English?
>> No. 58829 edit
File 130266913693.gif - (1.83MB , 200x200 , 1298395235624.gif )
58829
>>58826
>> No. 58830 edit
I'm strem within the week
dum amazon not shipping
>> No. 58832 edit
File 134723604794.png - (54.47KB , 350x350 , OP_85.png )
58832
>>58828
Sorry, I think I wandered off-topic~ You can disregard anything that might have been here before~
>> No. 58833 edit
File 129640656548.jpg - (47.36KB , 300x300 , muh.jpg )
58833
>>58824
Chat appears to be broken for me.
>> No. 58834 edit
File 134723626334.png - (202.77KB , 419x531 , Haruhi09.png )
58834
>>58831
Did you realise Voyager and I were talking about streams?

As to respond to your philosophy, this is why we can use words to communicate: to find out things we can't figure out ourselves. If someone's actions baffle you, try asking them instead of immediately assuming the worst of them.

Jack loves Jill so much he grabs a lawnmower and starts mowing a heart shape in Jill's garden. Trudy sees Jack mowing through Jill's flowers. She thinks his motivation is to ruin the flowerbed because she assumes he hates Jill. Should Trudy now verbally abuse Jack or otherwise harm him?
>> No. 58835 edit
File 134723359355.png - (215.77KB , 429x526 , Haruhi05.png )
58835
>>58834
In any case, I can only understand this to mean you think it's unreasonable of me to expect people to have asked me why I acted that way and that it was reasonable of them to (re)act the way they did. I disagree with you, at least in the case of Astaroth and Anon-kun. I don't much care for the other and I'm fine enough with conceding it was entirely reasonable of them to act that way.
>> No. 58836 edit
File 133270958360.png - (179.45KB , 400x400 , 1324425974303.png )
58836
>>58834
Well, if you insist, assuming the flowers were in fact important to Jill, and Jack was in fact reckless with his actions, then yes, Trudy is justified in calling Jack out on it, in my opinion~ Not in otherwise harming him, of course. If there's a misunderstanding they can correct it via the discussion that follows, ideally~

>>58835
I don't know if I'd go as far as to say it's "unreasonable," but I can at least understand why they reacted the way they did.
>> No. 58837 edit
File 134723367876.png - (220.53KB , 494x529 , Haruhi04.png )
58837
>>58836
Don't make assumptions; the point is to use what you know and ask for clarification on what you don't. Ironically enough you fall back to assumptions again. The status of the importance of flowers was as known to Trudy as it is to you, which is to say not at all.

Let's say that Jill found Jack's gesture romantic enough to forgive the destruction of the flowers regardless of how important they were to her: Is Trudy still justified in harassing Jack about it, despite not being an agent of Jill and not acting on her behalf?

Being able to understand why people react the way they did and finding it reasonable are not intrinsically linked, and I was asking if you found it reasonable or unreasonable. If you don't want to take a stance on that, why meddle and talk about how understandable their actions are?

In the first place, it's not that I don't understand why they would possibly do what they did, it's that I find it unreasonable to have done so because a better alternative existed where they didn't need to assume I was a demon, at least in Astaroth's case.
>> No. 58838 edit
File 133404048892.png - (91.16KB , 201x377 , Misha consider the following.png )
58838
>>58837
I feel you are being needlessly confrontational about this to me~ As you did when you stated your unsolicited opinion to Lion, I am stating my unsolicited (well, not so much anymore as you directly asked me in the case of the hypothetical scenario) opinion to you because I feel you could benefit from it~ As such, you do not dictate the terms on which I reply~ But you should note that, in my reply, I phrased it as such as a hypothetical for a reason, as in, allowing for an exception if X was true~

Similarly, let us take your hypothetical scenario and apply your own reasoning to it: the "why." Trudy is "meddling" (I use the term loosely, in my mind a bit of telling off is hardly "meddling") because of her affection for Jill and the fact that she knows Jill well. Therefore, I deem it "reasonable" for her to react in such a way, and again, hold that if there are misunderstandings, they can be corrected later~

In any case, the thing I would find most unreasonable is if Jack didn't even try to resolve the scenario, and instead just threw up his hands and disregarded Trudy as a "meddler" and made no effort to resolve the situation, as Jack is then as guilty for jumping to conclusions and not trying to understand the situation as Trudy is in his own mind.
>> No. 58839 edit
>>58838
IN ANY CASE.......

Jack Jill and Trudy should realize that No matter how much they argue.....and now matter what were their true intentions....

The flowers were cut and theres is nothing they can do about it.

What at most they can do, is settle the matter and moving forward....It would be sad for those 3 to argue for something that happened IN THE PAST.
>> No. 58840 edit
File 133879521513.png - (150.26KB , 522x577 , 1338588644207.png )
58840
>>58838
I mean, if the flowers weren't important at all to Jill then yes Trudy is just being a nosy meddler and doesn't have any grounds for it~
>> No. 58842 edit
File 133983677326.jpg - (14.58KB , 167x166 , 1339401439597.jpg )
58842
>>58839
>>58841
I'd rather drop it as well and tried around here:
>>58835

But someone seems very interested in having my opinion for their hypothetical scenario~
>> No. 58843 edit
File 134723957873.jpg - (388.60KB , 1280x2152 , 1317125836865.jpg )
58843
>>58842

that image is lewd
>> No. 58844 edit
File 134723439446.png - (211.94KB , 419x530 , Haruhi13.png )
58844
>>58838
The point of the entire part was whether Trudy should assume things about Jack's actions or not. You made assumptions to say she's justified in jumping to conclusions and berate Jack. In this case, I will tell you not to make assumptions.

Because assumptions can be used to justify or condemn any behaviour, it's inherently flawed to judge Trudy based on the assumption she acts with Jill's interests at heart. I never once said Trudy was affectionate towards Jill or knew Jill, so these are assumptions you arm yourself with again to justify Trudy's behaviour.

Of course, I should have expected this somewhat; after all, I'm asking to make a call on someone behaving in similar way to yours, so of course you'd make a call in their (and your) favour: That Trudy is justified in assuming the worst of Jack based on the assumption he hates Jill. And the assumption that Trudy likes Jill, and knows Jill well, and that Jack was reckless, and that the flowers were important to Jill. There's a reason people ask, "What do you think you're doing?" - it's to let you explain your version of events, rather than immediately assume you malignantly acted~

In any case, I'm sleepy, so let's just agree to disagree.
>> No. 58845 edit
File 134723984132.png - (105.75KB , 400x400 , 1300359727474.png )
58845
...
>> No. 58846 edit
File 134724018359.png - (231.49KB , 500x409 , dog.png )
58846
>>58845
>> No. 58847 edit
File 134332930128.jpg - (192.73KB , 375x531 , Kyoko_sayaka_dog_collar.jpg )
58847
>> No. 58848 edit
File 129870228853.png - (25.39KB , 200x200 , lilisaku_sleep1.png )
58848
>>58844
nite
>> No. 58849 edit
File 131240178575.jpg - (157.03KB , 460x460 , 1312343876489.jpg )
58849
>>58846
Yes? What is it, dawg?
>> No. 58850 edit
File 134724151267.jpg - (329.08KB , 1498x1734 , 1347164732200.jpg )
58850
>>58849
Uhhh if you became a wizard, which would you pick?
>> No. 58851 edit
File 130222840746.gif - (2.28MB , 328x183 , Shinkuroll.gif )
58851
Does anyone remember this show~? It was mystery and stuff, at least obstinately~
>> No. 58852 edit
File 134120934581.png - (298.33KB , 695x850 , canada day.png )
58852
>>58850
Divination is the best, diviners only have to ban one school instead of two~
>> No. 58853 edit
File 129980472673.png - (18.50KB , 200x200 , saku_spiral.png )
58853
>>58850
Enchantment.
>> No. 58854 edit
File 133861215772.png - (26.87KB , 200x200 , lilisaku_sleep2.png )
58854
>> No. 58855 edit
>>58851
I love Gosick~
>> No. 58856 edit
File 129638673175.png - (6.45KB , 122x196 , that fucking farmer.png )
58856
>>58852
Yandere

>>58853
Want to take control of the world huh?
>> No. 58857 edit
File 134724240491.gif - (252.42KB , 371x371 , Oreki clapping.gif )
58857
>>58850
Give me necromancy, I'm gonna live forever.

>>58851
Gosick was a fun anime, even if it did have some pretty stupid parts especially towards the end. It had better mysteries than Hyouka at least, though I feel like Hyouka is the better anime overall in comparison. Still, I'd say it was pretty good, plus Victorique is lovely.
>> No. 58858 edit
File 134724241827.png - (458.30KB , 1000x1000 , 1345350617228.png )
58858
>>58856
What no, I don't even know who that person pictured is, though I see her a lot~ That's just how the rules work, there are too many useful spells to ban two schools imo~
>> No. 58859 edit
File 133212335933.jpg - (14.66KB , 128x128 , HomuraSayaka.jpg )
58859
>>58857
The problem with Hyouka is the peaceful setting
compared to the chaotic setting of Gosick.
>> No. 58860 edit
>>58856
wut no
I wanna be loved by the world
>> No. 58861 edit
>>58860
They will only love you because your powers made it so. Is this alright?
>> No. 58862 edit
>>58861
yasure
>> No. 58863 edit
File 133998282887.jpg - (41.63KB , 400x320 , lelouch.jpg )
58863
I'll take enchantment and build my perfect world.

>>58857
Help keep me alive forever!
>> No. 58864 edit
Nubuna time
>> No. 58865 edit
File 131023797173.png - (6.03KB , 35x45 , cut.png )
58865
Divination, especially for the time travel which probably shouldn't be in there.
>> No. 58866 edit
File 130080702684.jpg - (97.68KB , 1280x720 , [HorribleSubs] Kore wa Zombie desu ka - 06 [720p]_.jpg )
58866
>>58863
Of course, aniki!
>> No. 58867 edit
File 134724381446.jpg - (95.13KB , 850x803 , 2767.jpg )
58867
>>58865
Yeah time travel isn't really Divination's forte, spells like Haste and Slow are transmutation in the first place~
>> No. 58868 edit
hi
>> No. 58869 edit
>>58850
enchantment to be an asshole to everyone while eating popcorn
>> No. 58870 edit
Evocation and transmutation sound cool. I will have to defeat any enchantment user who decide to use his power to the wrong doing.
>> No. 58871 edit
>>58850
probably Necromancy.
>> No. 58872 edit
>>58870
>his

that's sexist
>> No. 58873 edit
File 134724651671.jpg - (186.84KB , 746x534 , 28528938.jpg )
58873
asdfcxasfdew
>> No. 58874 edit
File 134724653268.jpg - (48.29KB , 640x448 , CodeGeass_Lelouch1.jpg )
58874
>>58870
This is a face you can trust.
>> No. 58875 edit
>>58872
Sorry, his/her.
>>58874
Good thing I never watched Mechas play chess: the anime.
>> No. 58876 edit
>>58875
Wait, I think "their" would work better here.
>> No. 58877 edit
File 132431998239.jpg - (289.20KB , 1024x571 , 1317272186462.jpg )
58877
>>58875

>hasn't seen Geass
>> No. 58878 edit
File 130857698767.png - (591.22KB , 1114x1080 , ed_thinking.png )
58878
When I pick a power, I would have to think what setting I am placed in first. I'm assuming it will be in the current world I am living in. Second, it would depend on how "flexible" the wizardy is. Meaning seemingly infinite different ways of using it to my advantage. Third, of course, comes from comprehension of the craft itself. Meaning, if I can't see the advantages or even how to use it, it's meaningless for me to even possess it.

If I had to pick right now,it would be a tie between necromancy or transmution. In the FMA series, we can see just how far one can stretch the use of the craft. And as for Necromancy of Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka, that kind of ability is almost godlike.
Having either of these crafts would be advantageous in our current world or a several other world.

Runner-up: Enchantment. I can see it working well in our world, not to mention fetish fuel.

As for Gosick, I loved the show and how all the mysteries tied into bigger mysteries into one large one. Also, I adored both MCs an their relationship with one another, though the main male character was kind of bland.

Also, heard of like/love all of those series..es.
>> No. 58879 edit
File 134724765116.jpg - (6.03KB , 169x133 , kurosawa.jpg )
58879
>total control of mass, matter and elements
Hey "other choices", you are pretty cool and all but, lol I destroy the universe.
Enchantment sounds a little too OP though. If it can also control the other magic users then there's no real use for the rest. If it can't well, I would recommend the divinators to escape to the past.
>> No. 58880 edit
File 134605124540.png - (76.24KB , 246x498 , 1346042574850.png )
58880
I'm going to post this every Monday until you like it~
>> No. 58881 edit
File 134724850620.png - (318.35KB , 480x454 , 1347165449883.png )
58881
hi i go buy 3ds xl tomoro shud i get blue or red
>> No. 58882 edit
>>58880
blue~
>> No. 58883 edit
File 132736944393.jpg - (54.16KB , 1144x720 , 1322267621342.jpg )
58883
>>58881

bloo obv
>> No. 58884 edit
File 134697748659.gif - (445.43KB , 250x188 , 1346661058895.gif )
58884
wtf why blue
>> No. 58885 edit
>>58881
bloo
>> No. 58886 edit
File 13278998659.jpg - (1.13MB , 1430x1340 , suphap.jpg )
58886
>>58806
get bloo
get me one too ok
>> No. 58887 edit
File 134724943461.jpg - (77.42KB , 591x369 , akariiin.jpg )
58887
>>58880
Hai~ Yuru Yuri, Hajimaruyo~~

>>58881
Even akari says blue.
>> No. 58888 edit
File 13472496581.gif - (2.70MB , 320x180 , darksoulspvp.gif )
58888
ok den ill get red since blue is so poplar
>> No. 58889 edit
File 134000335026.jpg - (15.98KB , 314x315 , 1327074581427.jpg )
58889
>>58884
>> No. 58890 edit
File 13472497435.jpg - (77.65KB , 723x719 , 1341536097784.jpg )
58890
>>58888
Just as planned.
>> No. 58891 edit
File 134724975388.jpg - (409.56KB , 1200x900 , 132303497593.jpg )
58891
bloop
>> No. 58892 edit
File 134163890474.jpg - (109.33KB , 1280x720 , 1341523055095.jpg )
58892
>>58890
>> No. 58893 edit
File
Removed
>>58891
Happy Cirno day.

>>58892
lood
>> No. 58894 edit
File 134725027242.gif - (1.17MB , 480x270 , 1336872131717.gif )
58894
>>58893
You can't say lood and then post an image I have to delete because it's so lewd~
>> No. 58895 edit
File 134725027299.jpg - (555.48KB , 800x1800 , 1346743774409.jpg )
58895
is theatrhythm good

also why do posts keep disapeariong
>> No. 58896 edit
>>58894
It was lewd? They were naked sure but I don't think anything was showing.
>> No. 58897 edit
File 134725061149.jpg - (261.90KB , 936x936 , 1329407692889.jpg )
58897
>>58895

lool
>> No. 58898 edit
File 134725074762.png - (185.58KB , 552x3000 , 1346383691740.png )
58898
>>58897
hey dat comic sux
>> No. 58899 edit
File 134725079122.jpg - (79.87KB , 1200x1014 , 1335457224289.jpg )
58899
>>58895
It looks fun but not 40 dollars fun.
>> No. 58900 edit
File 134725113279.jpg - (144.70KB , 648x540 , safe for work.jpg )
58900
>>58899
but dats pocket change r u a poorfag or something
>> No. 58901 edit
File 134725123344.jpg - (389.38KB , 1466x1100 , darksouls.jpg )
58901
>>58898

nop
>> No. 58903 edit
File 134725151238.png - (468.37KB , 1920x1200 , 1245651245492.png )
58903
Hello.
>> No. 58904 edit
File 129617170897.png - (15.61KB , 217x157 , kanonheh_ib4f.png )
58904
It seems like Rin is slightly biased toward heterosexual lewd.
>> No. 58905 edit
File 13472532211.jpg - (1.01MB , 850x1166 , flowrs.jpg )
58905
>>58903
Hi, hi. We're in fence's stream, ne.
>> No. 58906 edit
File 130438261681.png - (740.05KB , 1310x882 , ed_seriousbusi.png )
58906
>>58904
You're jumping the gun again.
She went to sleep about 30 minutes ago.
>> No. 58907 edit
File 129797571250.png - (12.93KB , 700x700 , kan_majimea4.png )
58907
>>58906
Oh really? I guess she was busy/tired.
>> No. 58908 edit
File 133239130741.jpg - (22.95KB , 447x395 , kagamiyaoi2.jpg )
58908
>>58904
If it's just one girl being lewd how do you classify it?
>> No. 58909 edit
File 130485374013.jpg - (548.71KB , 2480x3507 , goldenland.jpg )
58909
>>58908
... I dunno.
>> No. 58910 edit
File 134462269663.jpg - (395.41KB , 1280x885 , 1344020670561.jpg )
58910
>>58909
dis bich look like dat painter bich from dat kirby game
>> No. 58911 edit
File 134725556711.jpg - (47.58KB , 430x700 , 6a2ff09cbc5ab80bd7a93949ab7e47828253c943.jpg )
58911
>>58909
Shall we test it?
>> No. 58912 edit
omfg stop looding all ovr da palse
>> No. 58913 edit
File 134725656197.png - (6.04KB , 368x305 , attendance.png )
58913
http://pastebin.com/Qm8PffQ5
>> No. 58914 edit
http://pastebin.com/ftjFqN51
>> No. 58915 edit
File 134726705379.jpg - (763.84KB , 800x900 , pieceontheleftmeontheright.jpg )
58915
>> No. 58916 edit
>>58915
hi piss :P
>> No. 58917 edit
File 134726769437.jpg - (235.77KB , 1182x1280 , 8616782.jpg )
58917
Hi! I'm feelin' lewd!
>> No. 58918 edit
File 134726823068.jpg - (497.43KB , 800x1131 , 93e4ba5493858e4b379c581dbf7044f6.jpg )
58918
>>58917
>> No. 58920 edit
File 134726838527.jpg - (621.19KB , 1414x2000 , b0509871bbc78a74b48021463f59d62f.jpg )
58920
>>58919
!
>> No. 58922 edit
File 130931667267.png - (10.83KB , 200x200 , 154845675121.png )
58922
please refrain from posting h-related content
>> No. 58923 edit
File 134726885996.jpg - (387.82KB , 1000x750 , 29b59188e45bc5c832c7be9b4371d5b4.jpg )
58923
>>58921
T-too lewd!
>> No. 58925 edit
File 134726906359.jpg - (82.41KB , 500x490 , 14078739_p4.jpg )
58925
>>58922
The one who posted that picture. Was it you?
>> No. 58927 edit
>>58925
which picture?
>> No. 58928 edit
File 130064415552.gif - (56.40KB , 256x192 , phoenix-sweating(a).gif )
58928
Stop with the lewd you guys.
>> No. 58929 edit
File 134726924723.jpg - (86.00KB , 500x490 , 14078739_p2.jpg )
58929
>>58926
Jeez! It's in third person, right? Then I obviously can't have posted it!
>> No. 58931 edit
File 132797710287.png - (59.57KB , 378x358 , kita.png )
58931
>>58928
>> No. 58933 edit
File 129892960614.gif - (43.82KB , 256x192 , hobo-stare(a).gif )
58933
>>58930
I feel responsible for starting this somehow.
>> No. 58934 edit
File 13175880788.png - (103.02KB , 341x373 , Battlerne21.png )
58934
>>58932
O-ossu.
>> No. 58935 edit
>>58933
It's not as if you were forcing him, though.
>> No. 58937 edit
File 131618061084.png - (101.57KB , 341x373 , Battlerne17.png )
58937
>>58935
But it looks like Misha isn't here right now. Mehiko wa dou suru?
>> No. 58938 edit
File 129625508341.png - (39.18KB , 217x218 , kanonderp.png )
58938
>>58937
I asked him to delete the lewdest one. Then he asked "how lewd is lewd" and I said lolidunno.
>> No. 58939 edit
File 131758406512.png - (102.24KB , 341x373 , Battlerne14.png )
58939
Sou shita ka.
>> No. 58940 edit
File 131081887344.jpg - (497.68KB , 1447x1024 , 13958890.jpg )
58940
dey all gon
>> No. 58941 edit
File 131330670240.jpg - (56.78KB , 364x380 , 6.jpg )
58941
>>58940
Is it alright to post such lewd pictures of your daisuki na waifu-chan for all to see?
>> No. 58942 edit
File 130134964674.jpg - (295.06KB , 536x600 , 7731805.jpg )
58942
>>58941
hu said she was mai waifu huh
>> No. 58943 edit
File 131617251234.png - (20.26KB , 156x284 , reaction.png )
58943
>>58942
Tomo-chan, tabun.
>> No. 58944 edit
File 131661438365.jpg - (169.02KB , 541x543 , hullo.jpg )
58944
I'm on that kitteny part of YouTube again, huh.
>> No. 58945 edit
>>58944
xDD
>> No. 58946 edit
File 130135033131.jpg - (54.94KB , 114x172 , sakutarou_happy.jpg )
58946
>>58945
Hi Piece.
>> No. 58947 edit
File 132794575336.png - (78.54KB , 220x352 , battler7.png )
58947
>>58946
>> No. 58948 edit
File 130236865114.jpg - (318.81KB , 740x1069 , 14447523.jpg )
58948
Hiiii Saku~!
>> No. 58949 edit
File 133047875343.png - (173.70KB , 360x670 , waiiii.png )
58949
>>58948
Hiiiii~
>> No. 58950 edit
File 130952416890.jpg - (231.06KB , 500x500 , 15092921.jpg )
58950
>>58949
I go sleep now, night night~!
>> No. 58951 edit
File 133999541870.jpg - (10.31KB , 300x168 , Konata-tired.jpg )
58951
.................................
This was... tiring. And BORING.
My philosophy teacher said something about autistic people not having reason or something. For some reason I didn't like that.

Well. It's morning for you guys I guess ( Except anon who can't keep a schedule ), so good morninging ♪
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VnPT2vlPlQ&list=PL1BFA91C96B9B22AE&index=40&feature=plpp_video
>> No. 58952 edit
File 132815579782.png - (27.07KB , 189x197 , battler11.png )
58952
>>58951
That's silly. If it were me, I'd be upset as well, and I would rebuke your teacher. They can reason perfectly well, they just don't have souls.
>> No. 58953 edit
But feenie can't reason for nuts.
>> No. 58954 edit
>>58951
>philosophy

You're REALLY planning on being a NEET now.
>> No. 58955 edit
File 13416089459.jpg - (260.75KB , 450x610 , 6e67dcc2e79ceb312bcdc30ad3c34be885bbb201.jpg )
58955
>>58952
>they just don't have souls
wat

>>58954
I'm not really sure what you mean actually.

Last Hyouka ep was ok I guess. Forced drama all the way. This just leaves the 2nd OVA and we'll be done with. ;_;
>> No. 58956 edit
>>58955
:3
>> No. 58957 edit
File 133289003533.jpg - (128.88KB , 1040x1040 , it\'s dangerous to go alone! take this.jpg )
58957
>> No. 58958 edit
hi
>> No. 58959 edit
File 134234322395.jpg - (35.07KB , 640x480 , 362spikesmile.jpg )
58959
>>58957
>>58958
Hi.
How was ur day and useless stuff.
>> No. 58960 edit
File 134395113478.jpg - (20.00KB , 480x272 , 690821-spike-spiegel-reading.jpg )
58960
>>58959
Oh wait it just started. Then how are you and so.
>> No. 58961 edit
>>58960
>can't keep a schedule
>decide to sleep late today as well
I hate mondays
>> No. 58962 edit
>>58955
actually there is going to be more Episodes Squitcher.
>> No. 58963 edit
File 134719274790.png - (23.68KB , 320x468 , you_don\'t_see_me.png )
58963
Why is painting an apple so hard...
>> No. 58964 edit
>>58963
Pears are better, since Apples are too mainstream.
>> No. 58965 edit
>>58964
Pears are mainstream too, as are Peaches, Cherries, Grapes and Bannanas.
>> No. 58966 edit
File 134730718326.jpg - (9.90KB , 180x280 , Konata dance.jpg )
58966
>>58961
Drink coffee or something and don't sit doing nothing. It's the best things to stay awake.
Can only agree about Mondays

>>58962
Is there ? Well that's all for the better then, I'm guessing they'll go till 24 then uh ?

>>58963
Painting/drawing in general is hard, ne.

, unfortunately.
>> No. 58967 edit
File 134696895031.png - (148.65KB , 499x332 , 28367767_p15.png )
58967
>>58963
Why are you painting an apple?
>> No. 58968 edit
>>58967
Because he's looking for an excuse to don't write.
>> No. 58969 edit
File 134730788132.png - (411.98KB , 412x576 , apple color.png )
58969
>>58966
I must be crazy then for trying to learn both.

>>58967
Because I want to learn to paint.
>> No. 58970 edit
>>58968
No, I painted an apple, because I enjoyed painting. It is fun.
>> No. 58971 edit
File 130047156652.png - (88.36KB , 345x326 , RAW RAW FIGHT DA POWER.png )
58971
>>58969
Good luck with that, then.
>> No. 58972 edit
>>58969
I think it looks pretty good. You can make out what the shapes are meant to portray clearly.
>> No. 58973 edit
>>58969
Ganbare Rosa, go and watch Bob Ross for 300 hours ok.
>> No. 58974 edit
>>58971
Thanks, I plan on giving it my best shot. Planning to paint 1 painting a day, so I get into a habit and don't forget the stuff I learn.

>>58972
Thanks. I suppose the apple and shadow are okay, it is the table I hate, it got messed up, but oh well. And well the apple could have more better detail, but color/shading is something I'm still trying to understand.

>>58973
But Bob Ross is only landscape painter. I want to be able to paint more than that. I want to be able to paint it all, Landscapes, Sill-life, People, Animals.
>> No. 58975 edit
File 13473093312.jpg - (561.49KB , 600x600 , 29555526.jpg )
58975
>>58974
>> No. 58976 edit
File 134730949029.jpg - (79.73KB , 620x425 , joujionleft.jpg )
58976
omg i got a red 3ds xxxlxl
>> No. 58977 edit
File 134460750236.jpg - (190.87KB , 611x858 , crescentmoon.jpg )
58977
>>58976
Still waiting for killer app.
>> No. 58978 edit
File
Removed
>>58976
Wasn't it supposed to be blue ?

>>58977
KIU.
>> No. 58979 edit
>>58978
ya but i painte dit red
>> No. 58981 edit
>>58979
Omg how can you respond so fast.

>>58980
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason