[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Nostalgia and streams general. And general general general.

Board Guidelines


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 135324626725.png - (692.43KB , 1200x900 , 30897981.png )
64643 No. 64643 edit
Every morning, choose something to love about 'em.
Every day, remember who I chose to be.
Every night, choose to say the things that haven't yet been said,
and then go to bed, choosing to love the one I'm with.

Expand all images
>> No. 64644 edit
File 134065986628.jpg - (109.95KB , 1280x720 , snapshot_00_42.jpg )
64644
Love is overrated and always lets you down in the end.
>> No. 64646 edit
>>64645
wats dat

>>64644
It's true, people suck.
>> No. 64647 edit
File 134062931364.jpg - (111.30KB , 1280x720 , snapshot_00_49.jpg )
64647
>>64646
The worst ne.
>> No. 64648 edit
File 134116753888.jpg - (67.51KB , 1280x720 , snapshot_20_27.jpg )
64648
♫The worst things in life come free to us
And we're all under the upper hand
Go mad for a couple of grams
And we don't want to go outside tonight
And in a pipe we fly to the Motherland
Or sell love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly
Angels to fly
Fly, fly
For angels to fly
To fly, to fly
Or angels to die♫
>> No. 64649 edit
>>64644
This remmembers me a book about two people in love, but both compromised with other two different people. These first two communicated with each other via mail.

In the end, the story tells that: Love is the most wanted precious jewel but humans. However, love make us suffer and we know that. Then why we risk so much for love?
>> No. 64650 edit
File 134065489944.jpg - (73.54KB , 1280x720 , snapshot_06_25.jpg )
64650
>>64649
Because people are stupid.
>> No. 64651 edit
File 129607325775.jpg - (35.68KB , 186x131 , hiyo-oh.jpg )
64651
>> No. 64652 edit
Cake your steam says you're offline so I can't respond to you.
>> No. 64653 edit
File 132174809864.jpg - (165.67KB , 1366x768 , sad_homura.jpg )
64653
Oh god.
I think this is my third sleepless Sunday in a row...
>> No. 64654 edit
File 134148874023.jpg - (93.14KB , 1280x720 , snapshot_04_59.jpg )
64654
>>64653
>> No. 64655 edit
Rabu is besto ok.
>> No. 64656 edit
File 133137728375.png - (361.53KB , 550x700 , 62d2c8422193e35cfad9066f5ccea09c.png )
64656
>>64644
>>64646
Such negativity, spoken like some true angst-ridden teens guys~

>>64653
Please get some rest, dear!
>> No. 64657 edit
File 134076685866.jpg - (86.40KB , 1280x720 , snapshot_01_29.jpg )
64657
>>64656
Angst-ridden teen? Are you aware of how old I am?
>> No. 64658 edit
File 131568625077.png - (51.18KB , 207x241 , yay.png )
64658
I love everyone and everything.
>> No. 64659 edit
File 134367095531.jpg - (119.79KB , 342x276 , floating cakes.jpg )
64659
Aww, I love you guys too.
>> No. 64660 edit
File 134738205511.jpg - (28.93KB , 467x327 , nXa0z.jpg )
64660
>>64656
It sure is easy to sweepingly generalise!
>> No. 64661 edit
File 134997326567.gif - (434.55KB , 270x267 , 1349443463885.gif )
64661
>>64658
>> No. 64662 edit
File 13408281063.png - (517.70KB , 1043x1620 , thread_0_ib4f.png )
64662
i rabu everyone too
>> No. 64663 edit
File 134065489944.jpg - (73.54KB , 1280x720 , snapshot_06_25.jpg )
64663
>>64659
Liar.
>> No. 64664 edit
File 135059842024.jpg - (319.06KB , 850x1189 , 9da37a6fab6a38ad33880952e3c0e69b.jpg )
64664
I'M CHEN AND I'M HERE TO DAAAAANCE!
>> No. 64665 edit
File 131909226072.png - (30.84KB , 200x200 , anonbelphe_d_ib4f.png )
64665
>>64650
We are, but isn't a reward even better after a long and tiring competition?
>> No. 64667 edit
File 13483234252.png - (159.00KB , 318x470 , mah drillz.png )
64667
>>64660
This from the person who said "people suck~"

>>64657
Based on your behavior, I'd guess around 14~
>> No. 64668 edit
File 133123521768.png - (98.72KB , 271x311 , ANON X ROSA OTP approved by chen.png )
64668
And this love thread became a hate thread in only two posts.
>> No. 64669 edit
File 132701473527.png - (219.19KB , 463x600 , misha_sign_smile_close.png )
64669
>>64668
You know who to thank for that~ The angst-ridden teens~
>> No. 64670 edit
File 134074336473.jpg - (58.09KB , 1280x720 , snapshot_02_12.jpg )
64670
>>64667
Fuck you then.
>> No. 64671 edit
File 132703640426.png - (217.96KB , 463x600 , misha_hips_grin_close.png )
64671
>>64670
Love you too~
>> No. 64672 edit
File 134092005091.jpg - (59.55KB , 1280x720 , snapshot_06_48.jpg )
64672
>>64671
I'm glad it's funny to you.
>> No. 64673 edit
File 13319997537.jpg - (240.01KB , 450x500 , goodness gracious.jpg )
64673
Everybody just chill, k
>> No. 64674 edit
File 134748820664.jpg - (17.43KB , 284x399 , TFR444E_tmp.jpg )
64674
We have agreed to disagree on this matter a bunch of times already guys, there's no need to be so abrasive.
>> No. 64675 edit
File 133005883388.png - (208.89KB , 463x600 , misha_perky_smile_close.png )
64675
>>64672
I admit, I am mildly amused~

>>64674
That's fine, but if someone's going to try to turn a thread of love on itself on the very first post I'm sure going to respond~
>> No. 64676 edit
>>64674
oh you
>> No. 64678 edit
>>64677
>> No. 64679 edit
I love everyone here, after spending more than 2 years with you its difficult to not to love everyone here~~~
>> No. 64680 edit
File 134216412478.png - (1.03MB , 1526x1080 , 1342003951658.png )
64680
>>64679
Maybe you are just some kind of weirdo?
>> No. 64681 edit
File 135119711445.png - (97.58KB , 510x481 , 30924631_p23.png )
64681
>>64667
Just because I take a specific stance you disagree with doesn't mean your stance is correct. Besides, indiscriminate "people suck" opposed to "anyone who thinks people suck must be an emo angst-ridden teen" is a world of difference. You're being quite judgemental here even without knowing the circumstances.

>>64669
I don't know, I think you're the one brusquely barging in to attack people and cause fights. As far as this fight is concerned, the blame lies mostly on you for picking it.
>> No. 64682 edit
File 13270368212.png - (218.84KB , 463x600 , misha_hips_smile_close.png )
64682
>>64681
> indiscriminate "people suck" opposed to "anyone who thinks people suck must be an emo angst-ridden teen" is a world of difference
Correct. You're being much more judgmental and reckless with your comments than I~

And shifting the blame is quite classy of you~ I'm sorry I didn't let your "woe is me, people are stupid and suck" circlejerk continue without interruption~
>> No. 64683 edit
File 135328158933.png - (27.30KB , 325x348 , internal_monologue.png )
64683
>>64682
>You're being much more judgmental and reckless with your comments than I~
It's hardly judgemental to ascribe everyone the same quality. Particularly taking one behaviourism from people and declaring that one thing or the other is, however, judgemental as a textbook example of it. It doesn't change the crux of the argument there; Just because someone is in a specific way (in your opinion) does not mean you are automagically correct and everything you say is correct.

>And shifting the blame is quite classy of you~ I'm sorry I didn't let your "woe is me, people are stupid and suck" circlejerk continue without interruption~
Except it did not continue. Your attack came well four hours after the last thing about that had been said, and posts had already turned elsewhere. You're the one attacking here over something no one even showed any willingness to continue.
>> No. 64684 edit
File 13410627388.jpg - (63.76KB , 1280x720 , snapshot_11_21.jpg )
64684
Rin, stop being a fucking idiot, that is all.
>> No. 64685 edit
vin seypa vis
>> No. 64686 edit
File 132701473527.png - (219.19KB , 463x600 , misha_sign_smile_close.png )
64686
>>64683
>You're the one attacking here over something no one even showed any willingness to continue.
Considering the fact that you're still typing, I'd say there was plenty of willingness to continue, so you're kinda defeating your own points here~

>It's hardly judgemental to ascribe everyone the same quality.
Actually, that's a pretty darned judgmental~ Ascribing everyone the same quality when you've met and understand the behavior of a very small number of people is quite judgmental in my book~

As for me, you'll notice how I worded my statement. I did not say that you were an angst-ridden teen. I merely said you spoke like one, which I do not feel is incorrect~
>> No. 64687 edit
File 13523476871.gif - (1.43KB , 35x40 , HI.gif )
64687
Too much hate, Here a Moe Chibomon.

Isn't it moe?
>> No. 64688 edit
File 132685997922.gif - (129.58KB , 344x472 , Misha laugh.gif )
64688
>>64684
I don't think there's any response appropriate to this other than:

Wa ha ha ha ha~
>> No. 64689 edit
File 131077526166.jpg - (8.16KB , 140x140 , rev15.jpg )
64689
>>64686
>Considering the fact that you're still typing, I'd say there was plenty of willingness to continue, so you're kinda defeating your own points here~
Oh wow, are you seriously pulling that argument?

>Two people post one-liners about how people suck
>Come in four hours later and "sry that i didn't want to let it continue uninterrupted"
>Look you're responding to me see it continues

Are you just completely unwilling to admit you are wrong? You instigate a fight for a Reason X and then use people responding to your provocation and trolling to argue your Reason X is valid; You do understand how crooked that argument is, right?

>Angst-ridden teen
Semantics don't suddenly absolve you. Saying that "someone is an emo teen" and "someone speaks like an emo teen" still boils down to the same thing; You're saying only emo teens would ever think people suck.


Are you so self-righteous you'll seriously push attacks because people are different from you? People can't be depressed or think people aren't great and fantastic people because then you need to attack them?
>> No. 64690 edit
File 135328266098.jpg - (27.54KB , 480x283 , 1351039295902.jpg )
64690
Evening, seakitties. I rabu each one of you!
>> No. 64691 edit
File 134248121134.jpg - (56.73KB , 1280x720 , snapshot_09_53.jpg )
64691
>>64688
See; >>64650
>> No. 64692 edit
File 132703741559.png - (187.26KB , 463x600 , misha_cross_smile_close.png )
64692
>>64689
>trolling and instigating a fight
Since I did neither of these things, I do not feel I am wrong~? No one's making you reply, you know~

>Saying that "someone is an emo teen" and "someone speaks like an emo teen" still boils down to the same thing; You're saying only emo teens would ever think people suck.
Not at all~ You misunderstand, as usual~ I worded that precisely how I meant it, and I did not imply something greater as you seem to think I did~

"Attacks?" The only reason this is a sore spot for me is that I feel that attitudes like "people suck" (misguided generalization) or "love will always hurt you" (hasty assumption) are a large source of the world's problems~ I don't do these things you are ascribing to me, like say "people can't be depressed," it's merely those phrases (and those similar to them) that trigger such a reaction from me~
>> No. 64693 edit
File 133140983225.jpg - (96.12KB , 1366x768 , homu061.jpg )
64693
Hey guys... write the rest of my essay for me.
>> No. 64694 edit
File 135328338366.jpg - (33.31KB , 254x361 , prrrrrrromotions.jpg )
64694
>>64692
>no one's making you reply
Now who's dodging responsibility? Besides, that was about your entire reason for starting a fight by name-calling and trolling. "Fuck you" -> "Wahaha" is not something that seems in any way to point towards having any intention to treat someone as a person.

>Not at all~ You misunderstand, as usual~
See comment about self-righteous. Asserting everyone usually misunderstands you is precisely the sort of thing that annoys me about you, where everyone else must be wrong and you're totally right.

From here:
>>64669
You say to "blame the angst-ridden teens". Your careful wording leaves nothing to the imagination than the very strong implication that there are angst-ridden teens posting. Hiding behind semantics doesn't work.

>"Attacks?" The only reason this is a sore spot for me is that I feel that attitudes like "people suck" (misguided generalization) or "love will always hurt you" (hasty assumption) are a large source of the world's problems~ I don't do these things you are ascribing to me, like say "people can't be depressed," it's merely those phrases (and those similar to them) that trigger such a reaction from me~
So it's a sore spot because you "feel" that such attitudes are a large source of the world's problems. And because you "feel" one way, you must attack people who "feel" a different way. How is it any different? It isn't. Asserting that people who feel that "love always disappoints" and "people suck" are a large part of the world's problems ignores how people who go out of their way to attack those people aren't any better.

In any case, I've aired how I feel about you and the way you approach it. I don't think you're at all willing to ever admit you went too far or did something wrong, and you've shown no interest whatsoever in understanding people who think different from you.

That is what I think, and that is how I feel.

Ipso facto.

People suck. Deal with it.
>> No. 64695 edit
File 130989461032.png - (203.32KB , 1250x1425 , Rosa Smirk.png )
64695
Also, provoking people by name-calling and then claiming innocence when a fight breaks out is incredible. I don't think I want to be friends with you.
>> No. 64696 edit
File 135328361580.png - (109.95KB , 252x221 , 1353266391655.png )
64696
>>64693
An essay, hun? What's your theme?
>> No. 64697 edit
File 133038375940.jpg - (89.09KB , 712x768 , homu021.jpg )
64697
>>64696
Artificiality vs authenticity. Should life be art or art be life?
>> No. 64698 edit
File 135328384783.jpg - (241.35KB , 768x1024 , 1353262859162.jpg )
64698
>>64697
That dependes on how many Command Seals you have.

/essay
>> No. 64699 edit
File 132700703671.png - (186.53KB , 463x600 , misha_cross_grin_close.png )
64699
>>64694
>Now who's dodging responsibility?
Look, this is really simple~ If you didn't want to have the conversation, we didn't need to have it~ I am fully aware that I am continuing to post and I take full responsibility for it, but it can't be a "fight" with just one person. My initial post was intended as a comment (since it was long after those posts), not an instigation~

>"Fuck you" -> "Wahaha" is not something that seems in any way to point towards having any intention to treat someone as a person.
Well, how else am I supposed to reply to that~? I'm not interested in trading insults~

>See comment about self-righteous. Asserting everyone usually misunderstands you is precisely the sort of thing that annoys me about you, where everyone else must be wrong and you're totally right.
I'm assuming you're misunderstanding because of how you totally misrepresented my position in the last line of your post.

>You say to "blame the angst-ridden teens". Your careful wording leaves nothing to the imagination than the very strong implication that there are angst-ridden teens posting. Hiding behind semantics doesn't work.
I never said to blame the "angst-ridden teens" posting. Just blame the stereotype~ I see it all over the 'net and it's kinda disturbing! Perhaps I think it leaves people unfairly drawn towards that kind of attitude to try and fit in. Granted, that comment was meant more in jest than anything else, so perhaps I pissed people off more than I should have.

>So it's a sore spot because you "feel" that such attitudes are a large source of the world's problems. And because you "feel" one way, you must attack people who "feel" a different way. How is it any different? It isn't. Asserting that people who feel that "love always disappoints" and "people suck" are a large part of the world's problems ignores how people who go out of their way to attack those people aren't any better.
Again, I never intended it as an attack, and clearly if it came off as such then I did, in fact, make a mistake~ I can't really just stay silent on such matters, however~

>In any case, I've aired how I feel about you and the way you approach it. I don't think you're at all willing to ever admit you went too far or did something wrong, and you've shown no interest whatsoever in understanding people who think different from you.
What's this talking about "understanding" if you don't even try to explain? You've done far more attacking me than try to explain your point of view~ In fact, I don't think you ever tried to explain your point of view or defend it, all of your posts were aimed at attacking me and what I said!

It's not really fair to accuse someone of not even trying to understand when you make no effort to help them understand~
>> No. 64700 edit
File 135328462114.png - (96.14KB , 750x1100 , xSBR-v2-c10-p009.png )
64700
wtf am I reading?!
>> No. 64701 edit
File 132746285295.png - (208.37KB , 463x600 , misha_perky_confused_close.png )
64701
>>64700
Something that wasn't fitted to the speech bubble properly, it seems?
>> No. 64702 edit
>>64700
I kinda run like this.
>> No. 64703 edit
File 135328492433.png - (148.99KB , 710x1100 , xSBR-v2-c11-p28.png )
64703
IT'S LIKE PURE AWESOME ON EVERY PAGE!
>> No. 64704 edit
File 135328518236.jpg - (17.27KB , 245x299 , 1348730921633.jpg )
64704
>>64702
Can you run faster than horses?!
>> No. 64705 edit
File 135328534512.jpg - (443.80KB , 800x600 , ALCG0028.jpg )
64705
>playing as Haniwa
>oh god help this is hard
>things are not going well
>my army is in shambles fuck
>suddenly, REVERSAL
>ASSKICKING EVERYWHERE
>HOUJOU DOWN, ODA DOWN, TOKUGAWA BACKED INTO A CORNER
FEAR THE HANIWA.
>> No. 64706 edit
File 135328540191.jpg - (142.07KB , 440x334 , 134775201049.jpg )
64706
>>64704
Since I'm not a manga character, no.
>> No. 64707 edit
File 132703741559.png - (187.26KB , 463x600 , misha_cross_smile_close.png )
64707
>>64699
And for the record, I'm not so much "claiming innocence when a fight breaks out" as apparently feeling a bit more detached from this kind of argument than others seem to be~? I mean, if someone started calling me something as low-tier as "angst-ridden teen," I'd probably just laugh.

So, um, sorry if I offended you guys, kay? I honestly didn't intend to!
>> No. 64708 edit
File 134078376389.jpg - (67.97KB , 1280x720 , snapshot_06_58.jpg )
64708
>>64643
What ever I'm going to bed thanks Rin.
>> No. 64709 edit
File 134253530392.jpg - (45.73KB , 627x352 , 627.jpg )
64709
>>64694
I liked how much you got butthurt for this comment, a comment that I have trouble finding as an attack but rather was just a simple expression of an opinion that may or may not be wrong.
I don't really want to particularly intend to personally attack anyone because I can't seem to be able to care, but are you really arguing that Rin is self-righteous when you actually took a slight jest as a personal offense and held it high in the air as some sort of twisted proof that she is wrong ? Is your opinion so divine that it's forbidden to joke about it ? Let alone disagree with it ?
Not to talk about the fact that "X is a fact" is probably not a thing you should say if you want to be taken seriously.

Basically, don't get butthurt over things that aren't meant to be serious. That's honestly pretty childish.


I don't post much these times, and I have to post an argument that was about to end, probably just adding woodwork on the fire.
Meh, it's sleep time here. Take care everyone, I'd probably love all of you if I wasn't promised to myself.
>> No. 64710 edit
File 134914403745.png - (100.90KB , 262x398 , sha_a11_odoroki2.png )
64710
>>64709
>Meh, it's sleep time here. Take care everyone, I'd probably love all of you if I wasn't promised to myself.
>I wasn't promised to myself.
>to myself.

How selfish! Why do you do such a mean thing as keeping you to yourself, doesn't letting anyone enjoy themselves with you? Oh God, why!?~~~~
>> No. 64711 edit
File 135130500631.jpg - (240.96KB , 700x979 , 61b833d939f6ddb286b120b50bcdfba9.jpg )
64711
Playing Persona 2.

. . And stuck.
>> No. 64712 edit
File 135328825719.jpg - (131.91KB , 1366x768 , Homu108.jpg )
64712
>Sis has Hetalia on DVD
>Agree to finally get around to see it just to see what the big deal is

Well, I do have all thanksgiving break to-

>52 episodes long
.....
>> No. 64713 edit
File 132460654239.png - (153.21KB , 1000x1000 , 2011112307.png )
64713
>>64712
I know near to nothing about that series, but from what I have seen it has an annoying fanbase. Please report your findings when you decide to watch it.
>> No. 64714 edit
yay im hom
>> No. 64715 edit
www.livestream.com/LionMusicRoom
>> No. 64717 edit
gudnit evrywun
>> No. 64718 edit
But rin is self righteous shi bin bi pisss
>> No. 64720 edit
File 134454543981.jpg - (510.30KB , 900x825 , 02fa62587983be6c379b93cd679aa5397a6a6d84.jpg )
64720
>>64712
It's ok, the episodes are like 5min long or so.
If you don't like yaoishit, brace yourself.

>>64710

Selfish ? Hm... I didn't know this would have brought upon such a lovely comment, but you know, I think letting only one person enjoy my magnificence would be selfish to all the others in the world, and I'm afraid this could led to war, so I'm doing this for a good cause, y'know ?
But if you really want to, I can let you enjoy myself for one moment ~
>> No. 64721 edit
File 135330795080.jpg - (61.56KB , 500x667 , 1353104929514.jpg )
64721
>> No. 64722 edit
>>64721
wads dat ur fase
>> No. 64723 edit
>>64722
nop its ur head
>> No. 64724 edit
>>64723
um no
>> No. 64725 edit
File 13533208884.png - (39.56KB , 150x150 , saber12.png )
64725
HAY BICH WHERS MY GRAVY
>> No. 64726 edit
File 131587188545.png - (11.21KB , 117x94 , bern118.png )
64726
It's a weird coincidence, but below is what /seacats/ was doing almost exactly a year ago.

>>28845
>>28846
>>28847
>>28848
>misanthropic
>>28849
>> No. 64727 edit
File 130931667267.png - (10.83KB , 200x200 , 154845675121.png )
64727
>>64725
hi
>>64726
...oh man
Why did you green text misanthropic?
>> No. 64728 edit
File 130931649410.png - (10.42KB , 200x200 )
64728
>>64727
It's only for clearer parallels.
>> No. 64729 edit
File 135332274563.png - (312.45KB , 510x383 , deported.png )
64729
>>64728
How did you find this strange coincidence? Do you check the logs all the days? Or maybe you have a superhuman memory and you remember absolutely everything you type it into your brain.
>> No. 64730 edit
File 132395352755.png - (102.01KB , 213x284 , bern79.png )
64730
>>64729
I checked the posts from one year ago, wondering if I'd find it.

k bye
>> No. 64731 edit
File 13533231207.png - (18.12KB , 253x286 , japanese.png )
64731
>>64730
ok bye
>> No. 64732 edit
>>64731
mak is my wifu
>> No. 64733 edit
File 135332354450.gif - (1.88MB , 226x200 , 1352935440794.gif )
64733
>>64732
thats for dykes, do u even lift
>> No. 64734 edit
File 134827082618.gif - (1.99MB , 254x172 , tuffguy.gif )
64734
>>64733
ya pic related its me
>> No. 64735 edit
File 135332375169.gif - (440.39KB , 500x316 , 1352891560738.gif )
64735
>>64734
ur too strong, get out im scared
>> No. 64736 edit
>>64726
>>64727
>anon's parents are aliens
Reported.
>> No. 64737 edit
File 129607325775.jpg - (35.68KB , 186x131 , hiyo-oh.jpg )
64737
>> No. 64738 edit
File 135335372334.jpg - (37.81KB , 500x400 , 13792342579053931_qExcQkVO_c.jpg )
64738
>>64713
>annoying fanbase
Fujoshi, Anon-kun.... Fujoshi everywhere. Also I heard Hetalia's creator do some yaoi fanservice in her works.

>>64720
>But if you really want to, I can let you enjoy myself for one moment ~
Now I can die submerged in joy.~

>>64737
Hi hi.
>> No. 64739 edit
File 13511978685.png - (191.35KB , 491x714 , what.png )
64739
>>64736
>>64738
>> No. 64740 edit
File 135171615368.png - (226.78KB , 1024x768 , ab89025d0c1293a21be1cec5be827f07.png )
64740
Persona 2 is fun.
>> No. 64741 edit
File 135129569496.png - (64.45KB , 264x272 , ara.png )
64741
>>64740
>> No. 64742 edit
File 134839741065.png - (130.16KB , 318x290 , 1348346344520.png )
64742
>>64740
Are you playing Innocent Sin or Eternal Punishment ?
I could help you with IS but I never even went beyond the first dungeon in EP.
IS is a fucking great game.
>> No. 64743 edit
File 135336235148.jpg - (351.50KB , 700x856 , raidou1.jpg )
64743
>>64740
stop having fun
>> No. 64744 edit
File 132156649568.jpg - (76.51KB , 453x435 , bored.jpg )
64744
>>64741
>>64743
>>64742
Innocent Sin.
>> No. 64745 edit
File 134742556876.png - (77.49KB , 256x256 , bc0_pe_110.png )
64745
>>64740
In other news PERSONA4 GOLDEN COMES OUT TOMORROW AAAAHHHHH YYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!
>> No. 64746 edit
File 132737268185.png - (218.79KB , 463x600 , misha_sign_confused_close.png )
64746
>>64707
Hey, I really would like to apologize for that debacle yesterday! I really should have known that was a sensitive issue and not to poke it. If those involved are still reading here I can address them personally too!
>> No. 64747 edit
File 13533691136.jpg - (19.97KB , 500x424 , tumblr_m0lit5ywQx1rq3nsfo1_500.jpg )
64747
>Hungry
>Open the fridge
>empty
>> No. 64748 edit
>>64747
I still have some food here. Would you like to me to prepare something for you~?
>> No. 64749 edit
File 133367959825.jpg - (55.67KB , 508x756 , 0f34272ac4becf376e228b4c6c6fab43.jpg )
64749
>>64748
I got some pop corns its okay~~~
>> No. 64750 edit
>>64749
Alright~
If you need some butter, just ask me!
>> No. 64751 edit
File 135337032597.jpg - (142.94KB , 500x576 , tumblr_m3xj75Rd731r6zl1uo1_500.jpg )
64751
I am thinking on re-streaming Princess tutu for those that didn't see it when I was streaming

what do you think should I?
>> No. 64752 edit
File 130437613478.png - (46.55KB , 285x338 , beautiful.png )
64752
>play sum dota
>some moron tries to lane mid when somebody's already mid
>could have won if not for that
Well-
>try again
>get a good laning partner
>accidently steal some kills
Whoops...
>but set up plenty more for him
>die only once
>set up tons of kills for everybody with freezing ambushes
>watch my stupidly well farmed partner tear apart the legion as the team claims victory
im so pride
>> No. 64753 edit
File 135337081888.jpg - (29.18KB , 470x324 , Frowning Frog.jpg )
64753
>>64752
>Glacius port
>> No. 64754 edit
File 135337086317.jpg - (46.59KB , 500x375 , tumblr_maz4uhSN9o1rah4peo1_500.jpg )
64754
>>64751
You can stream yourself doing crazy stuff. But I, unfortunatly, probably won't be there.
>> No. 64755 edit
File 134696999092.png - (175.58KB , 864x540 , sak_peek.png )
64755
>>64753
That's what I remember them as. I only played HoN before this, so I don't know the original DotA heroes.
>> No. 64756 edit
File 135337135728.png - (475.47KB , 498x892 , bestitemingame.png )
64756
>>64753
loooool
>> No. 64758 edit
File 134254955451.png - (140.39KB , 239x282 , misha drills wee.png )
64758
>>64755
Dota2 has the same hero names as Dota, btw. Well, almost the same (Nerubian Assassin changed to Nyx Assassin because Nerubian is a Warcraft race).

So Crystal Maiden from Dota2 is the same as Crystal Maiden from Dota which is what Glacius is a port of~
>> No. 64759 edit
File 130438271050.jpg - (26.37KB , 400x500 , All By Myself Don\'t Wanna Be All By Myself.jpg )
64759
>>64758
I tried Wisp. I didn't do very well.
>> No. 64760 edit
File 135337309695.jpg - (217.88KB , 600x600 , 1353199988671.jpg )
64760
>>64759
Yeah, Wisp isn't very easy to play from the look of it. I've never actually played him myself though.
>> No. 64761 edit
File 135337434958.gif - (341.66KB , 500x317 , 1352008686496.gif )
64761
>> No. 64762 edit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR3cJ_yYzhA

My day in a nutshell.
>> No. 64763 edit
hi
>> No. 64764 edit
hi
>> No. 64765 edit
I will stream Sukitte Iinayo in 40 minutes

I am quite curious since I havent watched this before.
>> No. 64766 edit
www.livestream.com/LionMusicRoom
>> No. 64768 edit
File 129617018020.jpg - (55.32KB , 640x433 , 604608_ib4f.jpg )
64768
>motherboard needs bios update before booting with processor
>can't update bios without booting

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>> No. 64769 edit
File 12960976007.jpg - (149.10KB , 532x524 , chessboard.jpg )
64769
>>64768
Welcome to upgrade hell.
>> No. 64771 edit
hi im heman http://www.livestream.com/fortknox
>> No. 64772 edit
File 129607325775.jpg - (35.68KB , 186x131 , hiyo-oh.jpg )
64772
>> No. 64773 edit
File 135343213587.jpg - (21.21KB , 240x240 , Yu00125754.jpg )
64773
>>64772
What's up?
>> No. 64774 edit
File 130299479056.jpg - (215.91KB , 480x601 , airpwane!.jpg )
64774
>>64773
Not much, other than me. What about yu?
>> No. 64775 edit
Hi.
>> No. 64776 edit
File 135343742736.jpg - (111.03KB , 500x657 , 002038742.jpg )
64776
>>64773
Bursting with excitement from P4G that I ordered and going to buy a PSVita on Black Friday.
Did the same thing with F/E and PSP last year.
...Still need to finish up F/E.

Also, my imouto wants a cosplay for Christmas. I'm thinking for her... Seiba.
>> No. 64777 edit
>>64775
Hi. How are you?
>> No. 64778 edit
>>64776
good luck getting a vita, I'm too lazy to black friday because mehico
>> No. 64779 edit
File 135343983196.png - (381.75KB , 496x476 , ATLUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS.png )
64779
>>64778
Thanks.
>> No. 64780 edit
aaaa my hard disk aaaa halp aaa
>> No. 64781 edit
File 129625023626.jpg - (278.84KB , 600x799 , armslooklikedanglinglegs.jpg )
64781
>>64780
What about it?
>> No. 64782 edit
>>64781

aaa it broke aaaa
>> No. 64783 edit
File 130443312448.gif - (7.83KB , 71x150 , blink blink.gif )
64783
>>64782
I see. Good luck with that.
>> No. 64784 edit
>>64783

aaa kamisama relief fund doko aaaa
>> No. 64785 edit
File 135344600011.png - (62.78KB , 636x436 , tape.png )
64785
yas p4v
>> No. 64786 edit
File 135344914063.jpg - (53.49KB , 500x500 , 5f8b307d25a4e9e4d95fdb5.jpg )
64786
>>64778
I wonder if I can get a 3DS.
...and Miracle Mask.
>> No. 64787 edit
>>64786
remember, when in doubt, elbow crush!
>> No. 64788 edit
File 135288270162.gif - (167.69KB , 150x163 , exDRW.gif )
64788
>>64786
omg whers harvest mon
>> No. 64789 edit
>>64785
sooooonn
>> No. 64790 edit
>>64788

whers my cao
>> No. 64791 edit
>>64790
lvl?
>> No. 64792 edit
Hmmm I will stream in 3 hours~ So look forward to it~
>> No. 64793 edit
>>64791

???
>> No. 64794 edit
>>64793
fix it asap please
>> No. 64795 edit
>>64794

new one arrives tomorrow ok
>> No. 64796 edit
File 134085380051.jpg - (56.76KB , 410x600 , yessir.jpg )
64796
>>64788
ill get it if im not too cheap
and if its still there

>>64787
ok I'll crush all the parents getting present for their kids' faces
>> No. 64797 edit
>>64796

aaaa
>> No. 64798 edit
File 133861215772.png - (26.87KB , 200x200 , lilisaku_sleep2.png )
64798
>> No. 64799 edit
I will stream in 50 minutes~
>> No. 64800 edit
File 13534708176.png - (290.93KB , 800x480 , 2621.png )
64800
http://amaterasu.tindabox.net/blog/?p=1625

Oh boy, it's finally done. Never thought we'd see it until after Rewrite at the very soonest.
>> No. 64802 edit
www.livestream.com/LionMusicRoom
>> No. 64803 edit
omfffg persona 4 not shipped yet >:0
>> No. 64804 edit
File 134990806997.jpg - (181.40KB , 363x321 , 1349818576183.jpg )
64804
I bet you taste like murders.
>> No. 64806 edit
http://www.livestream.com/fortknox
>> No. 64807 edit
>>64803
Iknowthatfeel.jpg
>> No. 64809 edit
File 129607325775.jpg - (35.68KB , 186x131 , hiyo-oh.jpg )
64809
>> No. 64810 edit
>>64809
hi
>> No. 64811 edit
File 129805516371.png - (435.08KB , 700x817 , autumn stars.png )
64811
>>64810
Hiiiii. How's you?
>> No. 64812 edit
Steam sales have begun. Highlights!

X-Com at 33% off.
Cave Story+ at 75% off.
Bastion, To The Moon, Recettear at 50% off!
Home at 66% off! (It's a dollar!)
Dark Siders II at 66% off! (Massive deal here.)
War of the Roses at 25% off.

Of these I like the X-Com, WAr of the Roses, Home and Cave Story+ deals most. I'll probably get one of those later when I get back. What's everyone else getting today? (Remember that it's a daily deal thing so tomorrow could have new deals that are fresh and exciting (and Ys!))
>> No. 64813 edit
>>64812
Actually all my Wishlist games are discounted! That includes Ys: Origins. I might pick up two games instead...
>> No. 64814 edit
File 129824520782.jpg - (115.09KB , 234x411 , A Tiny Tiny Clever Raion.jpg )
64814
>>64812
>To The Moon is now 5$
>> No. 64815 edit
hi
>> No. 64816 edit
>>64811
i'm gud!! i was in class. how you? :v

>>64815
hi
>> No. 64817 edit
>>64816
I'm doing pretty good. Just finished cleaning and the house looks nice now.
>>64815
hi
>> No. 64818 edit
File 135352740647.jpg - (435.89KB , 3000x1488 , 1353527070531.jpg )
64818
I want to live there.
>> No. 64819 edit
>>64818
get out sysadmin of gensokyo
>> No. 64820 edit
File 13474261696.png - (78.80KB , 256x256 , bc0_pe_609.png )
64820
Go to bed, choco.
>> No. 64821 edit
>>64812

Home isn't that good ne.
>> No. 64822 edit
hi
>> No. 64823 edit
>>64818
The decoration dont match the room...

and make it look like an attic, In my opinion.
>> No. 64824 edit
File 13535371488.jpg - (2.40MB , 4770x4722 , some umineko neckbeard.jpg )
64824
>>64818
>> No. 64826 edit
File 135354479051.png - (1.19MB , 1048x780 , lol ao.png )
64826
It's not easy having parents who engrave their love for each other on the moon~
>> No. 64827 edit
halp how to transfer windows
>> No. 64828 edit
File 135354540131.jpg - (137.38KB , 854x480 , whose eyes are those eyes.jpg )
64828
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csUxMTLjV7I

その目だれの目?
>> No. 64829 edit
File 134965735524.jpg - (73.94KB , 320x320 , 1349413680339.jpg )
64829
Decent chance of me streaming in a few hours here~
>> No. 64830 edit
Sorry I don't check up on this place much anymore, but I'm usually busy with schoolwork and other things and stuff!

Also, for us Umineko folks (and those who didn't read much of it I guess), I suggest reading Dangan Ronpa (or at least the Let's Play! of it on SomethingAwful.) The LP was gold members only up til a few days ago when it ended.
>> No. 64831 edit
So, who is gonna River?
>> No. 64832 edit
File 135337309695.jpg - (217.88KB , 600x600 , 1353199988671.jpg )
64832
>>64831
I'm planning to in a few hours or an hour-ish, but we'll see~
>> No. 64833 edit
k I'm go slp nini
>> No. 64835 edit
>>64830
hi
>> No. 64836 edit
File 134669552893.png - (114.38KB , 500x500 , 1346283328123.png )
64836
>>64832
Okay, stream should be happening in about 20 minutes, or probably calling it off for tonight~
>> No. 64838 edit
File 135094476232.jpg - (45.69KB , 600x600 , 1235.jpg )
64838
>>64837
>> No. 64839 edit
>new pc motherboard not until tuesday
>laptop broken for foreseeable future

zetsubou
>> No. 64840 edit
hi
>> No. 64841 edit
File 132954522739.png - (275.95KB , 900x900 , 2012013101.png )
64841
>>64830
Nerds have been decent, I guess. And I might add it to my read list if I can remember the name.
>> No. 64842 edit
File 130485374013.jpg - (548.71KB , 2480x3507 , goldenland.jpg )
64842
...And that was a good day.
>> No. 64843 edit
hi
>> No. 64844 edit
>>64843
hi
>> No. 64845 edit
>>64844
cause i got p4g :PP
>> No. 64846 edit
hi whers evbad
>> No. 64847 edit
>>64846
ur pants
>> No. 64848 edit
>>64847
can u even spell pants
>> No. 64849 edit
>>64848
pantz ok
>> No. 64850 edit
>>64849
did you know the singular form of pants is pant
>> No. 64851 edit
habby fanksgivin muhrican
>> No. 64853 edit
File 13473983198.png - (85.81KB , 580x433 , Pie of cuteness.png )
64853
>>64845
FUUUUUUUUUUU SO MUCH JELLY!

Also, new thread
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason