[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nitronet]  [nitroib4f]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
Nostalgia and streams general. And general general general.

Board Guidelines


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Post a Reply
File 130075971427.jpg - (175.27KB , 1265x644 , dungeon.jpg )
8818 No. 8818 edit
See, there's one unavoidable fact about dungeon ownership. If you leave it empty, some random monster is going to show up and start living there.

I once went down the shore for the weekend, and when I got back, three manticores and an umber hulk were hanging new drapes in my living room!
Expand all images
>> No. 8820 edit
Why does that quote sound familiar?
>> No. 8821 edit
File 130076109470.gif - (1.93MB , 284x233 , 1300754056431.gif )
8821
>> No. 8822 edit
File 129970990853.png - (885B , 59x68 , 00LionPopcorns.png )
8822
>> No. 8823 edit
File 130077071718.png - (593.23KB , 995x1224 , ron_a11 default 2.png )
8823
Afternoon Denezin's of /seacats/
>> No. 8824 edit
File 129907369128.jpg - (22.55KB , 409x386 , rage of a thousand suns.jpg )
8824
>> No. 8825 edit
>>8823
Hey there bud.
>> No. 8826 edit
File 130077125833.png - (1.02KB , 62x73 , LionTroll.png )
8826
>>8824
problem?
>> No. 8827 edit
File 13007716191.jpg - (77.31KB , 600x450 , taking it easy.jpg )
8827
>>8826
Not really. Just feel kinda weird.

I hope you are having a wonderful day.
>> No. 8828 edit
>>8827
You too!~~~~
>> No. 8829 edit
File 130077339160.jpg - (19.63KB , 322x247 , WELCOME TO THIS THREAD.jpg )
8829
>This chat
>> No. 8830 edit
>>8829
Agree
>> No. 8831 edit
File 130077370490.png - (476.30KB , 642x1077 , ros_a32 bothered 4.png )
8831
I think I might leave /Seacats/ for a while.
>> No. 8832 edit
>>8831
QUE PASO MENG?
>> No. 8833 edit
>>8831
You should.
>> No. 8834 edit
File 129599725748.png - (85.34KB , 291x478 , kan_majimea37.png )
8834
>>8831
Rosa, is this that bad? Please don't leave until you explain me what happened with Will.
>> No. 8835 edit
gonna have to call it a night
see you guys tomorrow
>> No. 8836 edit
>>8835
BYE
Have a wonderful day.
>> No. 8837 edit
File 130077437264.png - (469.18KB , 574x1077 , ros_a34 angry 4.png )
8837
>>8833
Fine, maybe I will. And never return.

>>8834
It has almost nothing to do with Will.
>> No. 8838 edit
File 129606396250.png - (85.67KB , 291x477 , kan_odorokia453.png )
8838
>>8837
It's something else then? I will not like you to leave, but to help you I first need to know what's bothering you.
>> No. 8839 edit
File 129601539142.png - (909B , 59x68 , 0Lion0000000.png )
8839
>>8837
Rosa-san Dont leave ;_;
Something happened?
it is possible to fix it?

If you are going to leave it is because you are going to be busy the next months? ;_;
>> No. 8840 edit
>>8835
Night.
>>8833
Why are you encouraging it.
>> No. 8841 edit
>>8839
That sprite
hnnngh
>> No. 8842 edit
File 130079874938.png - (117.87KB , 235x437 , イリヤ06g(遠).png )
8842
So quiet...
>> No. 8843 edit
File 129853541842.png - (99.83KB , 377x465 , Ryoji_Kimono_Neutral_t.png )
8843
>>8842
Like a graveyard.
>> No. 8844 edit
File 130079944139.png - (120.93KB , 243x434 , イリヤ01b(遠).png )
8844
>>8843
Quite, though I see you are still up at this time...~
Anyways, doing better? I hope I didn't devastate you too much with my comments..
>> No. 8845 edit
File 130079973399.jpg - (63.18KB , 554x439 , heh.jpg )
8845
>>8844
Rather than "still up", it's more like "just got up". I have an appointment today in about 15 minutes and can't afford to be late for it, despite the fact I'm doubtless going to be kept waiting for hours once I get there anyway.
Like I said, I'm fine. A little tired due to being up at this unusual time, but fine nonetheless. The sun makes me grumpy, you see.
>> No. 8846 edit
File 129893804661.png - (285.04KB , 453x573 , anz00_a_03_s.png )
8846
>>8844
Not tsun.
>> No. 8848 edit
File 130080156384.png - (212.25KB , 348x483 , イリヤ06f頬(近).png )
8848
>>8845
Oh, well, good luck and all that.
Oh, alright. Like that Zombie guy? Anyways, good luck again and take care.

>>8846
Does that mean you are dere just for me...~?
>> No. 8849 edit
File 130027482173.png - (281.30KB , 423x509 , 01通常1.png )
8849
>>8848
But being a 'dere' isn't much compared to a tsundere, kuudere or yandere.
>> No. 8850 edit
File 129886984039.png - (215.27KB , 357x461 , イリヤ08b(近).png )
8850
>>8849
Don't say that! The most important person to me in the world is deredere!
>> No. 8851 edit
File 130080377717.png - (360.41KB , 640x552 , 08a悲しい3.png )
8851
>>8850
...I don't know how to be deredere.
>> No. 8852 edit
File 129969803428.png - (345.84KB , 810x600 , イリヤ03b(近).png )
8852
>>8851
Then show me what you got~
>> No. 8853 edit
http://boards.4chan.org/jp/res/7124185

Graphics patch for ep1:
http://umineko.jbcs.info/?p=28

Preview:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=CDF86B0FA8732D5F

Latest update
http://www.mediafire.com/?x8pye8xd2l8m5
>> No. 8854 edit
File 130080495367.png - (223.08KB , 392x502 , 13照れ1.png )
8854
>>8852
W,Welcome home. Darling?
>> No. 8856 edit
File 129714258167.png - (197.25KB , 381x445 , イリヤ11f(近).png )
8856
>>8854
Oh my~
You are quite good at being dere, aren't you~?
But I guess you don't have to be dere if you don't want to be~
After all, it's just little ol' me~
Nothing special~
Or would you rather try this for John~?
>> No. 8857 edit
File 130080560575.png - (324.76KB , 554x544 , 21a快感強1.png )
8857
>>8856
I wouldn't do this for that disgusting filthy bug!

I would only put on this outfit for you and no one else.
>> No. 8859 edit
File 129869398234.png - (55.35KB , 535x1095 , 129862868990.png )
8859
http://boards.4chan.org/jp/res/7124185#7131116
>> No. 8860 edit
File 130080673039.png - (259.05KB , 584x441 , イリヤ10a頬(近).png )
8860
>>8857
Well, I think he likes you like that anyways~

Aaawww, that's very sweet of you to say~
And I like you nice and sweet, though some won't agree with that~
>> No. 8861 edit
File 129877383013.png - (548.98KB , 782x973 , lam_a12 bold 2.png )
8861
>>8859
Poor Piece~
Still stuck in the past~
So behind the times~

cacklecacklecackle!
>> No. 8862 edit
File 130080702684.jpg - (97.68KB , 1280x720 , [HorribleSubs] Kore wa Zombie desu ka - 06 [720p]_.jpg )
8862
>>8848
Yeah, exactly like that. In fact that comparison is pretty much spot-on.
>> No. 8863 edit
File 129866212444.gif - (381.02KB , 188x250 , 4f406fb0a94244f5dd65e20172eb5cb300c918d1.gif )
8863
>>8862
I see. Well then who would be the other 4 girls~?
>> No. 8864 edit
File 130080769062.png - (363.03KB , 639x551 , 13a照れ1.png )
8864
>>8860
All that stuff about insults being refreshing is a cover to hide his masochistic tendencies!

W-Well, I guess I could give you a hug and a peck on the cheek every now and then, if it counts as being nice.
>> No. 8866 edit
File 130080156384.png - (212.25KB , 348x483 , イリヤ06f頬(近).png )
8866
>>8864
Aaawww, well that sounds just dandy~
Just do what you think is "nice" and I'll confirm it then, kay~?
>> No. 8867 edit
File 130080918975.png - (348.21KB , 562x552 , 20a快感中1.png )
8867
>>8866
<Kuki> timidly holds Illya's hand and gives her a peck on the cheek before running away.
>> No. 8868 edit
File 13008093577.jpg - (81.08KB , 1280x720 , [HorribleSubs] Kore wa Zombie desu ka - 08 [720p]_.jpg )
8868
>>8863
Clearly you would be Haruna, Ryuga would be Sera, and I suppose anon-kun would be Yuu and... err... Well, I guess Genji would be Tomonori then.
>> No. 8869 edit
>>8857
No one else huuh
>>8867
Hnnng
>> No. 8870 edit
File 129669251260.png - (798B , 59x68 , 1Lion1.png )
8870
>Overslept...skipped all of my class
>feel guilty
>> No. 8871 edit
File 129858096427.png - (166.77KB , 639x551 , kanon_is.png )
8871
>Wake up not so early for morning class
>Drive like a BOSS to get in time
>lol no class today and nobody told you
>> No. 8872 edit
File 130081253198.jpg - (22.03KB , 300x427 , WINNING.jpg )
8872
>Sleep just fine
>work in 2 hours
>> No. 8873 edit
File 129626807084.png - (14.19KB , 217x157 , shannon_heh_ib4f.png )
8873
>>8872
Screw you feenie, my next class is in five hours.
>> No. 8874 edit
File 129626566459.png - (6.59KB , 217x157 , georgeheh.png )
8874
>>8868

How silly. Waga imouto is a far more convincing Yuu.... I guess Belphe-chan could be Tomonori.
>> No. 8875 edit
File 129771738742.jpg - (63.68KB , 1280x720 , [HorribleSubs] Kore wa Zombie desu ka - 02 [720p]_.jpg )
8875
>>8874
Those were the initial choices, but those two don't appear all that often outside of streams these days anyway.
>> No. 8876 edit
File 129607519865.png - (30.13KB , 330x444 , kan_majimea3.png )
8876
>>8874
>>8875
Is Yuu moe moe?
>> No. 8877 edit
File 12976358645.png - (93.89KB , 601x480 , georgesmirkpoint.png )
8877
>>8875

Yuu is silent, so that fits even better. And, Tomonori doesn't even live in the same house.

>>8876

She possesses a superior level of moe, ne~
>> No. 8879 edit
File 130081770012.png - (39.77KB , 712x177 , wat2.png )
8879
Did you post this on /v/ George?
>> No. 8880 edit
File 129738389261.png - (167.09KB , 477x355 , georgeahwell2.png )
8880
>>8879

No, but that might be my cropped image, ne.
>> No. 8881 edit
>>8879
>it's not about the hardware, it's about the software

Too wise to be George!
>> No. 8882 edit
File 130082122269.png - (575.67KB , 647x480 , vlcsnap-2010-12-12-18h21m10s22.png )
8882
What about you guys?
3DS, PSP?, both, none? Elaborate.
>> No. 8883 edit
>>8882
PSP. (When I can finally afford one.)
3DS has too few games for the cost right now and will not have many games for another year or two most likely.
>> No. 8884 edit
File 129705504536.jpg - (65.64KB , 320x240 , 3george.jpg )
8884
>>8881

Lies~

>>8882

Superior 3DS master race.
>> No. 8885 edit
File 129591972796.png - (84.84KB , 291x478 , ka2_nayamua43.png )
8885
>>8883
Well, if you get a job having a PSP2 might not be imposible, but I get your point.
3DS apparently will have lots of interesting games, since Nintendo is a marketing prick and loves buying licenses, but most of them are not my taste. So I will wait to see what PSP2 have to offer.
Originally I was getting 3DS for megaman legends 3, but ;_;
>> No. 8886 edit
File 129712959136.png - (134.82KB , 379x432 , rg4_akuwaraia1.png )
8886
>>8882
Both suck!
>> No. 8887 edit
File 12972037549.png - (24.73KB , 238x173 , georgeexcite.png )
8887
>>8886

Arara, it's Belphe-chan~
>> No. 8888 edit
File 129892169390.png - (690.59KB , 1187x1064 , ev2_a11 evil laugh 1.png )
8888
3DS when I have the money. I need to stop splurging, but e-bay is so much fun.
>> No. 8889 edit
File 129763438245.png - (134.19KB , 379x432 , rg4_defa1.png )
8889
>>8887
Is this board really that slow, or does almost ALL of the action take place in streams?

>>8888
That's what a friend of mine said, until he fell so far into debt. Better be careful.
>> No. 8890 edit
http://images.4chan.org/jp/src/1300824941931.png

OMG I havent laughted so hard.
>> No. 8891 edit
>>8888

Spending all your money on E-Bay? Isn't that an activity for old ladies or something~?

>>8889

Our streams are pretty highly active, ne~

>>8890

Ahaha~
>> No. 8892 edit
File 130082553666.png - (710.77KB , 770x1108 , 1300824941931.png )
8892
>>8890
I will upload it in case it 404'd
>> No. 8893 edit
File 129713224586.png - (132.69KB , 366x439 , rg4_odorokia3.png )
8893
>>8891
Oh really? How active~?
>> No. 8894 edit
File 129720532192.jpg - (18.15KB , 61x173 , georgesmiley.jpg )
8894
>>8893

They usually go on for over six hours, and the conversation is generally fairly constant, ne~
>> No. 8895 edit
File 130082601637.png - (136.28KB , 382x430 , rg4_majimea1.png )
8895
>>8894
I never was in any....muuu.

Does anyone have any logs of all of them by any chance?
>> No. 8896 edit
>>8895
Bern has them Belphe-chan
>> No. 8897 edit
>>8895
Bern do for sure.
>> No. 8898 edit
File 129601383376.png - (17.18KB , 377x465 , Ryoji_Kimono_Neutral_c.png )
8898
>>8889
Seacats ja nai. Streamcats da.
>> No. 8899 edit
File 129713440533.png - (135.06KB , 379x431 , rg4_akuwaraia4.png )
8899
>>8896
>>8897
Hiya! So Bern has them? I don't see her around here anymore though...

>>8898
Hi stupid!
>> No. 8900 edit
File 130082704385.jpg - (105.88KB , 554x439 , pomf.jpg )
8900
>>8899
What a boring insult.
>> No. 8901 edit
File 130082707330.png - (129.85KB , 366x440 , rg4_ikaria1.png )
8901
>>8900
On the phone you cunt. I'm not a fucking wizard you know!
>> No. 8902 edit
File 130082716646.jpg - (11.75KB , 265x297 , sad meatball on a fork.jpg )
8902
>>8901
Whoa. Somebody must have turned your tsun dial up to 250% or something.
>> No. 8903 edit
File 129763341031.png - (129.50KB , 369x440 , rg4_fumana2.png )
8903
>>8902
S-Shut up, idiot! It's not like I'm acting this way for YOU or anything...geeze.
>> No. 8904 edit
File 130082739824.jpg - (54.85KB , 640x480 , [A-E]_Yakitate_Japan_26_[6E3ABBC9]_avi_snapshot_05.jpg )
8904
>>8903
>> No. 8905 edit
File 130082758587.png - (137.63KB , 384x431 , rg4_akuwaraia2.png )
8905
>>8904
Sigh, lost on the mind of an ingrate. Why do we even bother, Belph?
>> No. 8906 edit
File 130082771843.jpg - (38.42KB , 640x480 , (B-A)City_Hunter_-_12_(13A6D051)_mkv_snapshot_12_3.jpg )
8906
>>8905
????
>> No. 8907 edit
File 12971283768.png - (133.33KB , 366x438 , rg4_fumana1.png )
8907
>>8906
You're stupid, like I first said, nya~


Bern are you heeeere?
>> No. 8908 edit
File 129592195056.jpg - (31.64KB , 135x172 , georgerabububble.jpg )
8908
>>8899

She's too lazy to post, but she should be around here sooner or later~
>> No. 8909 edit
File 129763654828.png - (136.66KB , 380x431 , rg4_komarua2.png )
8909
>>8908
That doesn't make sense! Is she here now and just lazy, or is she not here at all and will be later!!
>> No. 8910 edit
File 130082850799.jpg - (43.20KB , 640x480 , (B-A)Great_Teacher_Onizuka_-_Lesson_03_(2E8ABCEA)_.jpg )
8910
>>8907
Give me a break. The sun only went down a short while ago, therefore my brain is still in the process of booting up. It can't be helped.
>> No. 8911 edit
File 129781593768.png - (17.45KB , 200x200 , george_pointingupwardsata45degreeangle_ib4f.png )
8911
>>8909

She could possibly be here now and lazy, but in either case she'll probably be around later~
>> No. 8912 edit
File 129712938770.png - (133.83KB , 369x437 , rg4_hohoemia1.png )
8912
>>8910
Ohh? You can't think well at night or something? I thought you were a night owl?

>>8911
But why would she be lazy....oh well. She's hard to understand I suppose!
>> No. 8913 edit
File 130082913295.png - (42.88KB , 285x280 , Madoka_derp.png )
8913
>>8912
You seem to have brained that backwards. While the sun is up it effectively fries my circuits, so once it goes down it takes a while for my brain to un-frazzle itself.

In other words, my brain has just turned on and is still booting up.
>> No. 8914 edit
File 129763567274.png - (129.33KB , 375x438 , rg4_waraia1.png )
8914
>>8913
Are you really pale like me? I rarely go out in the day either, though I don't really hate the sun. After being in the rain and gloom for so long I find it quite welcoming.

On a slightly related note, I'm getting like 4-6 inches of snow tomorrow...still! You might get hit too, George.
>> No. 8915 edit
File 130082977049.png - (191.20KB , 227x425 , george______.png )
8915
>>8912

A mystery, ne~

>>8914

...it's been so warm recently, too...
>> No. 8916 edit
File 129712959136.png - (134.82KB , 379x432 , rg4_akuwaraia1.png )
8916
>>8915
One that you're probably the closest to unraveling. And yeah, it's a shame but if it gets me off college I'm all for it, nyao~
>> No. 8917 edit
File 129660044670.png - (28.59KB , 110x199 , georgeclosedsmile.png )
8917
>>8916

We wouldn't have college off for six feet of snow~
>> No. 8918 edit
File 129713440533.png - (135.06KB , 379x431 , rg4_akuwaraia4.png )
8918
>>8917
Ahaha, I remember that! You have such a nazi headmaster. We got off a lot for snow actually, especially ice.

Since I'm skipping all of my classes today, having tomorrow off for snow would be paaaaaafeckto!
>> No. 8919 edit
File 129626566459.png - (6.59KB , 217x157 , georgeheh.png )
8919
>>8918

Close people are close, ne~
>> No. 8920 edit
File 130083158487.png - (130.48KB , 366x439 , rg4_hohoemia2.png )
8920
>>8919
Psssh, you always sound so "mystic" with that!
>> No. 8921 edit
File 129592254889.jpg - (41.03KB , 300x400 , 2516991.jpg )
8921
>>8920

As kami-sama, that's natural~
>> No. 8922 edit
File 130083298136.png - (855B , 59x68 , Lionsoda.png )
8922
.....bored to death.
>> No. 8923 edit
File 130083327550.jpg - (148.85KB , 1280x720 , [Ayako]_To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index_II_-_07_[H264_1280.jpg )
8923
>>8914
Whiter than a ghost. If I lay down in the snow, I'd practically disappear!
Though there are a lot of reasons for that. My skin is especially sensitive to any kind of light, especially sunlight. It's not just that I hate the sun, it's that being exposed to bright light for too long is actually painful to me. So I live in this darkened room with two layers of curtains over one layer of blinds, with no lights on in the room ever. Completely blacked out, aside from the dim light from my computer screen.

I also need to wear sunglasses whenever I step foot outside for even the shortest amount of time. I am delicate, you see. Like a flower.
>> No. 8924 edit
File 129712938770.png - (133.83KB , 369x437 , rg4_hohoemia1.png )
8924
>>8922
Only the boring get bored~

>>8923
Oh yes, very delicate and pure. I guess that's why you like the abuse you sicko. My room is pretty much the same though. Sun is annoying as hell.
>> No. 8925 edit
File 130083597483.jpg - (38.62KB , 848x480 , [FuktLogik][Sayonara_Zetsubou_Sensei][09][DVDRip][.jpg )
8925
>>8924
I have no idea what you could possibly be implying by that.
>> No. 8926 edit
File 129763341031.png - (129.50KB , 369x440 , rg4_fumana2.png )
8926
>>8925
Pure things are always driven to be ruined! Why else do you think there are so few virgins in the world?

You read Saya no Uta, right? I like it a lot, a very neat VN. I may read it again, nya
>> No. 8927 edit
File 130083828796.png - (165.34KB , 500x800 , makk_1-2.png )
8927
what's crackalackin
>> No. 8928 edit
File 130083854959.png - (22.47KB , 128x128 , shime22.png )
8928
>> No. 8929 edit
File 130083858939.png - (271.23KB , 591x579 , アルル/蕾/普/疑問_IES2.png )
8929
>>8927
Mayk, have you watched 'My Fair Princess" before?
>> No. 8930 edit
File 130083866962.jpg - (158.15KB , 800x600 , Bad end.jpg )
8930
>>8926
Saya no Uta was fantastic. Fuminori was an interesting character and the plot really drew me in, but in the end Kouji stole the spot of my favourite character. Due mostly to that one end in particular, because I'm a big fan of BAD ENDs.

Also you seem to be clinging to some delusional belief that I "enjoy abuse", while that is clearly not the case.
>> No. 8931 edit
File 130083874892.jpg - (902.04KB , 919x1681 , Virgins.jpg )
8931
>>8926
Also,
>> No. 8932 edit
File 130083893771.png - (135.50KB , 372x434 , rg4_waraia2.png )
8932
>>8930
Dude! That's my favorite ending as well, right on! That's the ending I got the first time through, because I figured calling the one person would give him a better part in the plot.

Actually halfway through I lost interest in Fuminori and Saya, and began to focus on Keiji, even before his well mishap. Then he turned into exactly what I wanted him to, such a cool ending.
>> No. 8933 edit
File 130084012651.jpg - (100.19KB , 800x600 , Kouji salvation.jpg )
8933
>>8932
It felt like the most fitting end to me, considering how heavily inspired it was by Lovecraft. Since Lovecraft's stories often end with people going insane, that end just felt like it was the most, what's the word, realistic maybe? Well hardly "realistic", but you get what I mean. It fit the best, in my opinion.

I'm also surprised you haven't figured out the reason that I demand to be criticized and insulted. Surely you're not blunt enough to actually believe it's simply masochism, right~?
>> No. 8934 edit
File 129712959136.png - (134.82KB , 379x432 , rg4_akuwaraia1.png )
8934
>>8933
Exactly my thoughts. Creepy!

I saw it as a lovecraft story too, and Kouji would be the one to live on after seeing the horror. Besides that, the one ending where she takes over the world is stupid (that never happens) and the other one is boring. Kouji living on and keeping the horror a secret seems the most fitting by far.

Ohhhh.....I wonder. Because you're fucking bored? I know you're insane and fickle too, so it's hard to pin one definite reason down on someone like you.
>> No. 8935 edit
File 129735684780.jpg - (25.33KB , 510x443 , 95918107f3cc0d3.jpg )
8935
>>8934
How silly. Whoever heard of a masochistic narcissist, anyway? It can't be helped, then. Since we seem to share many similarities even now, I'll be kind enough to explain this to you in a way you can understand.
You see, I am perfect. I am immortal and I have an intellect far superior to that of the ordinary person. I am nothing short of a truly incredible person. If a tsunami came at me, I'd ride it like a wave. If an earthquake shook the world, simply me stamping my feet would cause the opposing forces to cancel each other out. Should the moon fall to the Earth, I'd single-handedly lift it back into its proper orbit.

In short, I already know what I'm good at, I don't need other people to tell me that. What I'd like is for people to point out my flaws, so that I can work on perfecting them and become an even more perfect being. Tell me where I'm lacking, point out my flaws, blow up and emphasize my mistakes! That way I'll work on perfecting all of them and become the ultimate being, a true God among men.
>> No. 8936 edit
File 12971283768.png - (133.33KB , 366x438 , rg4_fumana1.png )
8936
>>8935
Amusing. I was thinking of that just the other day, truthfully. Should have figured it was that after all the other things you said.

I was thinking though...is that really a good goal? In the end people like you and I should either kill ourselves or just ride the flow. What good are goals such as learning and becoming perfect? The only thing I see is pointlessness in everything, even actions like that.
>> No. 8937 edit
File 130084237074.jpg - (115.00KB , 1024x576 , [Carbon]Seitokai no Ichizon - 12 DVD [SS-Eclipse]_.jpg )
8937
>>8936
That's because you're a nihilist. While you believe in the ultimate futility of everything, I seek reason in the most mundane of things. Why do I sit typing these words? For what reason do people insist on space travel when the majority of our own planet located underwater remains unmapped? Why does a fork have four prongs instead of three, or five? Why are the keys on a keyboard not laid out in alphabetical order?
These things all have reasons behind them. Logical reasons. To relieve boredom I seek answers of any and all kinds. I am a scientist at heart, you see. I must analyze and study anything of the slightest interest. I must experiment with the mind and the body by pushing both of them to and beyond their limits.

Ultimately, life has no "reason". The universe has no "reason" for existing, because in the first place, the universe itself has no idea of the concept we call "reason". It is a human concept, a subjective idea open to interpretation. While others seek the meaning to their lives through external means, I create my own reason internally. The universe revolves around me. My reason is the only reason, my interpretation is the only correct one.
>> No. 8938 edit
File 129940961248.png - (57.88KB , 160x199 , mf05eb090.png )
8938
>>8935
Egoistic, pitiful, useless. This 'society' doesn't need someone who can't contribute anything meaningful to it. Nobody cares about what you would do if a tsunami or earthquake came, they're too busy saving themselves and others.
If I would describe you, it would be a bum on the streets blowing his own trumpet over and over again, while people are busy ensuring filth like you get shelter and food.

Honestly, your presence means nothing. Giving you food is worse than throwing scraps to starved dogs, even processing your medical and financial paperwork is a waste of time and energy.

With that said, stop dragging others down, leech. You are a horrible burden to bear.
>> No. 8939 edit
File 129763438245.png - (134.19KB , 379x432 , rg4_defa1.png )
8939
>>8937
I know that idiot. But then why? I should give it reason, as only I can. However I still can't find a reason that is fitting. Boredom? A need for ME to choose? All pointless. I'd rather I think go with the flow instead. I mean honestly...why are you doing it? It's pointless, and you yourself are just trying to go with it.

>>8938
Who the fuck are you? We don't need to serve society or anyone.
>> No. 8940 edit
File 130084309272.png - (54.95KB , 152x200 , mf04bb100.png )
8940
>>8939
Is that so? Then throw away all that you have right now and go live in a jungle or something. If you are not going to accept that you're reliant on that large machine to survive, you shouldn't use the benefits that come with it.
>> No. 8941 edit
File 129712938770.png - (133.83KB , 369x437 , rg4_hohoemia1.png )
8941
>>8940
What if I accept it and still scorn it and try to undermine it for my own good? Your opinion that I shouldn't use it if I don't serve it is virtuous, yet silly. I have reason to do whatever I want, as do you.
>> No. 8942 edit
File 130084343616.jpg - (127.49KB , 1280x720 , [HorribleSubs] Kore wa Zombie desu ka - 06 [720p]_.jpg )
8942
>>8938
This world woks by a set of rules. Rules are necessary to keep order, and the world should always be kept in a state of order. It's the most ideal state, after all.

The way I see it, there are three kinds of people in this world.
First there are the masses. They follow the rules and keep the world in order. They do only as they are told, a mindless puppet-society acting out a wonderfully ridiculous farce atop a grand stage.
Next there are the "higher-ups". They make the rules, and do as they please. They make sure the world is kept in order, and ensure that they have control over the masses.
And lastly there are the clever minority. They break the rules and find ways around them. They are experts at finding the loopholes and bending the rules as they please. Cruising along at their own luxurious pace, these people live the good life without even needing to put in any effort at all.

Naturally, I fit into the third category. By using and abusing a system set in place, I am an essential part of the society machine. A system exists to be used after all, and so I use it as I please. I don't have to work. I don't have to live a meaningless puppet-life, as my comfortable life is guaranteed no matter what I do.
Surely that's a much better life than working in some dead-end job you hate, day-in and day-out, spiraling slowly into depression before laying on your death bed contemplating all the regrets of your life. Wouldn't you agree?

>>8939
This image sums up my feelings on that part quite accurately.
I used to go with the flow, until it became stagnant. Now I create my own flow, and go with that instead. I used to have countless regrets about the life I've lived 'till now. If you gave me one chance to go back and re-do my life, I would have taken it without a second thought.
But now? Now I'm happier than I've ever been. I have everything I could ever want or need, and more. And I didn't have to work to attain any of it. I am literally set for life, all that's left is to cruise along at my own comfortable pace. This world's system may be corrupt and broken, but it's because of that corruption that I can live like this. You might ask me if I feel guilty about abusing the system in this way. I might once have, but now I can only see it as a blessing.
>> No. 8943 edit
File 129980854917.png - (50.55KB , 161x197 , mf07ba070.png )
8943
>>8941
>> No. 8944 edit
File 129763438245.png - (134.19KB , 379x432 , rg4_defa1.png )
8944
>>8942
You know, I see your first comment to whoever our buddy is here. It's true I guess, my problem isn't about society and that. It's still to find a reason.

To me, you're being childish. You found your reason which is good, but you're still deriving pleasure from life. I guess it's fine, since you realized the flow is empty. In a way I consider following your path as well. Since everything's pointless.....why follow the flow? Might as well carve out my own desires like you are...tch.

>>8943
Problem, friend~?
>> No. 8945 edit
File 129628176381.jpg - (72.09KB , 500x375 , 1863968.jpg )
8945
This is weird. Belphe-chan and Ryuga-san are both lewd and similar, so they should get along well...
>> No. 8946 edit
File 12971283768.png - (133.33KB , 366x438 , rg4_fumana1.png )
8946
>>8945
Figured it was Ryuga, though she slightly reminded me of Bern for a second. It's been a while since I talked like this with her, I only did it once if I remember correctly.

Also I'm not lewd!
>> No. 8947 edit
File 129714220993.png - (195.42KB , 381x445 , イリヤ11c(近).png )
8947
Belphe isn't in the harem~?
Oh my~
>> No. 8948 edit
File 12998889133.png - (51.96KB , 161x197 , mf07aa070.png )
8948
>>8942
Maybe. Maybe not. As wonderful as that reasoning sounds, it has its flaws.

>>8944
It's nothing.
>> No. 8949 edit
File 130084411762.jpg - (82.12KB , 1280x720 , [HorribleSubs] Kore wa Zombie desu ka - 02 [720p]_.jpg )
8949
>>8944
I'm being childish? Of course I am. Here, I'll give you an example situation.
Surely you've seen the smile of a child at least once, right? I'm not talking about a simple facial expression. I mean a child truly and honestly expressing their happiness. That smile is pure and untainted. Peaceful and free of worry. Don't you sometimes wish you could go back to your time as a child, and life that wonderfully carefree life without pressure or worry?

Now compare that to the smile of a man working behind a cash register. He is working to pay bills and is only there because he has to be. Naturally to give a friendly appearance, he puts on a smile. But this smile is nothing like that of the child. It's hollow and lacking substance. This man's smile is not genuine, it is forced and fake. Nothing more than a cheap mask.

Now, tell me. Of these two people, which would you rather be? The man who has experienced the ups and downs of life, and who knows how tough the "real world" can be? Or the innocent child with his genuine smile, able to derive pleasure from the simplest things such as collecting rocks or stacking blocks?
I'm asking you to chose between despair or pleasure. Which is more appealing to you?
>> No. 8950 edit
File 130082758587.png - (137.63KB , 384x431 , rg4_akuwaraia2.png )
8950
>>8947
Hell no, I dislike Harems.

>>8948
Go ahead: explain your views. I saw you arguing at John before and found it interesting. You're quite ruthless in reality, aren't you? Is it virtue that motivates you?
>> No. 8951 edit
File 129712959136.png - (134.82KB , 379x432 , rg4_akuwaraia1.png )
8951
>>8949
They both suck, idiot. You're just being a selfish kid clinging to pleasure, just moreso than the cash register guy. In reality you two aren't much different, except that you're more clever and you find MORE happiness than he does.

I'd rather find a reason, something more substantial than pure self indulging pleasure. But as we both know, that doesn't exist and I have to provide it for myself, which I still can't do correctly I guess. See?
>> No. 8952 edit
File 129933322276.png - (219.04KB , 473x483 , イリヤ06c(近).png )
8952
I figured this would happened~
You three are so noisy when you come together~
Especially the stupid one over there who is stupid~
>> No. 8953 edit
File 129713440533.png - (135.06KB , 379x431 , rg4_akuwaraia4.png )
8953
>>8952
Don't look now Ryuga, but I think you just got insulted, ehehe~
>> No. 8955 edit
File 129832254674.png - (74.43KB , 224x439 , イリヤ道場03f(遠).png )
8955
>>8953
Wow, even that level of stupidity exceeded by expectations. Good work...~
>> No. 8956 edit
File 130084469168.jpg - (65.83KB , 1280x720 , [HorribleSubs] Kore wa Zombie desu ka - 09 [720p]_.jpg )
8956
>>8947
Only because she's been markedly absent for the longest time. I'd completely forgotten about her existence until George brought it up.

>>8948
I'd rather my comfortable, flawed reasoning than whatever lies the rest of the world tries to feed me. My life has gone from Hell on Earth to Heaven on Earth in the blink of an eye. Regardless of what twisted logic landed me here, I'm perfectly content to ride this wave as far as it's going to carry me, for better or worse.

>>8951
Like I said, this world has no idea of the concept of "reason". It's meaningless to ask "What is the meaning of life?" when all life is, is a complete coincidence in the first place. Why seek reason where there is none? It's the same as those who worship non-existent gods simply to make themselves feel better. "Reason" is a crutch for the weak to lean on. The sooner you abandon that crutch, the sooner you'll realize you have two perfectly working legs of your own to carry you forward.
There is no reason. there only is what there is, so don't try to seek what isn't there. Wouldn't you rather live in blissful ignorance than willingly drown yourself in a sea of pointless questions which lack answers?
>> No. 8957 edit
File 129713224586.png - (132.69KB , 366x439 , rg4_odorokia3.png )
8957
>>8955
If I'm the stupid one, and Ryuga is the lewd one, then what is John huh?!
>> No. 8958 edit
File 130084485472.png - (136.40KB , 372x436 , rg4_akuwaraia3.png )
8958
>>8956
Forgot I even existed? I take offense to that!

I get that. But where do I go? What do I do? You seem to grasp my problem. But I can't move forward without having answers to the questions, answers that don't exist. I don't want anything, I can't find a reason to move on with. Instead I keep sitting between pointlessness and searching for answers I know don't exist. Fun huh?
>> No. 8959 edit
File 129932452639.png - (207.73KB , 393x473 , イリヤ02a(近).png )
8959
>>8957
Well, I'd call him the egotistical one, but that title belongs to Piece or Meta~
So he's more along the lines of being the dramatic one~
>> No. 8960 edit
File 130084494126.jpg - (60.25KB , 640x480 , [A-E]_Yakitate_Japan_42_[9BAE9397]_avi_snapshot_18.jpg )
8960
>>8952
Better to throw a party than to rot in a grave, I'd say~

>>8957
You're not going to win here. The one you're arguing with is on my side, after all~
>> No. 8961 edit
File 129763567274.png - (129.33KB , 375x438 , rg4_waraia1.png )
8961
>>8959
Oh wow, you're right. That does fit them all well, good job~

>>8960
I'm not even arguing!
>> No. 8962 edit
File 130084522852.jpg - (82.44KB , 450x732 , 1f9b29aaae7dc3b95b0abc39ed79b7ea5584b73e.jpg )
8962
>>8960
>>8961
How true, how true~
>> No. 8963 edit
File 130084525597.png - (603.96KB , 1034x1174 , geo_a12k glaring 1K.png )
8963
>>8948

Lies, all lies.
>> No. 8964 edit
File 130084576393.jpg - (64.95KB , 720x400 , Gurren Lagann Ep_ 27 - All The Lights In The Sky A.jpg )
8964
>>8958
If you don't have any answers, then make some up! The so-called "truth" only exists when perceived by one or more person. Each person interprets "right" and "wrong" differently. You can't have one ultimate "right answer", because such a thing simply does not exist.
There is no reason. There are no answers. Find your own reason. Make up your own answers. Your path is your own, you can either follow the general flow or carve your own path whenever you feel like it.

Set a goal for yourself. Give yourself a reason to strive for that goal. Let the motivation burn inside you like a raging inferno, propelling you forward indefinitely. Once you reach your goal, set a new one and work towards it. Keep doing this until you draw your last breath. Fill your life with reason and purpose and work towards it with all your might.
That is how a man should truly live his life.
>> No. 8965 edit
File 129763341031.png - (129.50KB , 369x440 , rg4_fumana2.png )
8965
>>8964
Exactly! But that's the problem, can't find a goal!

If we know that there is no truth, no objective answer, and that the only answer is the one we make ourselves...then I feel sapped and worthless. Who cares what I want? I don't even want anything really. Also Death. Death is a big thing, and I'm just going to die someday. Why don't I just kill myself right now, as finding any reason for living is just a distraction until my inevitable demise.

This is kinda my line of thinking, nya.
>> No. 8966 edit
File 130084610467.png - (524.13KB , 801x1159 , geo_b12 laughing 2.png )
8966
>>8965

Aim for a pleasant everyday life~
>> No. 8967 edit
>>8965
>can't find a goal
Well my dear Belphe that is the point of Living Finding your Goal and Fullfilling your dreams.that is the point of the life.
>> No. 8968 edit
File 129763438245.png - (134.19KB , 379x432 , rg4_defa1.png )
8968
>>8966
Probably the wisest answer, and it's what I'm doing. Constantly my mind wanders though and tries to find something else or something more.

>>8967
True enough, I just can't focus on one single goal, nya
>> No. 8969 edit
File 130084653238.jpg - (74.00KB , 720x400 , Gurren Lagann Ep_ 27 - All The Lights In The Sky A.jpg )
8969
>>8965
Who cares what you want? You're right, who does care, besides you?
That's my point. In this world, you are the only one who matters. Your reason and your answer, they're greater than those of everyone else. You said it yourself, right? Who cares what they want? What's important is what you want.
The others don't matter. You are the center of your universe. Things only exist as you perceive them. Your perception shapes your own reality. You are your own God. You make the questions, and you have the answers. Find them within yourself and do everything in your power to strive towards them.

As for death, here's my stance on that. When you're dead, you're dead. That's it. Game over. No extra lives. No retries. Just a corpse in the ground unable to do or think anything. It's the end of the road, the ultimate finish line. The final goal.
So why rush to it? It's going to come to you eventually, regardless of what you do. Once you're dead, that's it. You can drop out of the race anytime you feel like it, so why do it now when you could just do it later? It's precisely because it's inevitable that there should be no reason to rush towards it.
As for me, I don't have to worry about that. I'm going to live for a long time, after all. So the idea of death... just doesn't really bother me, to be honest.
>> No. 8970 edit
File 130082601637.png - (136.28KB , 382x430 , rg4_majimea1.png )
8970
>>8969
I know thaaaat!! I appreciate it, but I'm saying that's the problem! I just can't find one that fits, or one I'm satisfied with! I know it's all me, but eh.

Also on death...I take the opposite view. Everything I do leads to death, the final goal, meaning death IS the goal of my life. Why not hurry up and bring it here? All of my achievements will die with my death anyway.

In truth, maybe the goals of life should either be death, or finding a way to overcome it. That seems logical to me. I think you filtered it out of your mind because of your experiences.
>> No. 8971 edit
File 130084733313.jpg - (64.13KB , 704x400 , Gurren Lagann - 18_-_Tell_Me_The_Secrets_of_This_W.jpg )
8971
>>8970
Immortality is not so fantastical as it was once thought to be. With modern genetic science, researchers have found the genes which make us grow and age. There exists a rare genetic disorder which ceases aging completely. In other words, literal eternal youth. It's only a matter of time before scientists isolate this gene and become able to manipulate it. Immortality will be sold to the highest bidder. It sounds like the plot of some science fiction novel. But it's not science fiction. This is real.

Look at this.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/genetics/article7120516.ece

Overcoming death is suddenly not so great a wall to climb, after all. Live long enough and you might just become immortal, too.
Otherwise, death is going to come to you indiscriminately, as it does for everyone else. You have all the time in the world until then, so why not live a full life while you can? Enjoy yourself to the fullest and live a life without regret. That's what I'm doing. I'm living a materialistic life seeking pleasures of the flesh. Money can't buy happiness? My ass it can't. Money can buy anything in this world.

You want a goal? Work for money. Aim to be rich. Buy whatever you please and drown yourself in pleasure. I mean, why not? You've only got one life, might as well make the most of it while you can. You can always die later, once you've grown tired of it.
>> No. 8972 edit
File 129713440533.png - (135.06KB , 379x431 , rg4_akuwaraia4.png )
8972
>>8971
I agree with you. It's a fine goal I guess: self satisfaction. However it's not the goal for me, it doesn't feel right. I still want something more.

Hording money is always a good thing though, at least I'm going for a job that can pay highly over time. Someday I'll have a lot of money and nothing to do with it, eheh.
>> No. 8973 edit
File 130084809530.jpg - (294.99KB , 1280x720 , 1286944363389.jpg )
8973
>>8972
You just have to realize that there is nothing more. Humans always seek something greater than themselves. Some sort of greater meaning. Reason, religion, purpose. They're all just crutches to lean on.
People will seek something greater, so they'll convince themselves they're meant for great things. They convince themselves that Gods exist and have assigned them some role or purpose. They want to believe in magic because if it did exist, it would mean there was more to the world. Gods, demons, ghosts, superpowers. People want to believe in these things in order to fill a non-existent gap in their lives. They want to believe this world is something more than it is, when really it's little more than a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

Even someone like me, I've just recently signed on for benefits and already I've got more money than I can spend. 3/4 of that money goes to my cousin to support me, the rest is amassing a small fortune in my bank account as I never spend it on anything. I'm steadily becoming rich without having to lift a finger. This is the life I've made for myself, and I have to say, it feels pretty damn good.
>> No. 8974 edit
File 129650703417.png - (654.62KB , 800x960 , meilingcat1.png )
8974
wordswordswordswordswords
>> No. 8975 edit
File 129763438245.png - (134.19KB , 379x432 , rg4_defa1.png )
8975
>>8973
I know that, but then the only other answer will lead to conflict. Imagine what happens when the entire race truly realizes this? Everyone will do whatever they want, inevitably stepping on others...it's fucking chaos. I can't just indulge in the truth. Oh well. You are correct though, that line of thinking is spot on.

>>8974
PROBLEM CAT!?
>> No. 8976 edit
File 129844045097.jpg - (132.58KB , 800x600 , 10183374.jpg )
8976
>>8975
problem, steak?
>> No. 8977 edit
File 130084875194.jpg - (137.55KB , 417x337 , 1267200503694.jpg )
8977
>>8974
Not my fault. Belphe started the conversation, so I started preaching the truth straight from a little book called "Kick Reality in the Ass and Carve Your Own Path" volume two, "Man The Fuck Up".

>>8975
That's silly, though. Only a minority are even able to comprehend the truth. The masses are mindless and will continue the same mundane routine they've been repeating for thousands of years. Nothing can or will change that. They will continue living that way, and so will you unless you chose to carve your own path like I did. People are inevitably going to step on you, so why not step on them first? It's survival of the fittest, and if you can't play by those rules then you should find a way around them.
If you think the world will ever reach a point where everything breaks down into chaos and it turns into every man for himself, then you give the lazy masses too much credit. Starting a revolution requires effort, and most people just don't have the drive for that kind of thing.
>> No. 8978 edit
File 130084876249.png - (135.20KB , 366x439 , rg4_odorokia2.png )
8978
>>8976
....Y-You bastard...you're just jealous of my good looks! I..I'm so tasty, that you wanna eat me! So thanks for the insult/compliment!
>> No. 8979 edit
File 12999797682.jpg - (154.55KB , 600x720 , bee670806654e3314f4dd3526650215c.jpg )
8979
>>8978
Whatever helps you feel better, furniture~
>> No. 8980 edit
File 129712959136.png - (134.82KB , 379x432 , rg4_akuwaraia1.png )
8980
>>8977
True enough. I know what you're saying, I just need to find the goal that suits me. And yes, they won't really change anytime soon, not a full majority of them at least.
>> No. 8981 edit
File 130082707330.png - (129.85KB , 366x440 , rg4_ikaria1.png )
8981
>>8979
Grrrr, I'm more powerful than you fatty. I refuse to let some Chinese tomboy to upset me.
>> No. 8982 edit
File 130084919225.jpg - (297.92KB , 728x785 , 1300751705670.jpg )
8982
>>8981
Ohohohohohoho~

Is this image intentional? Maybe.
>> No. 8984 edit
File 130084927416.png - (132.46KB , 368x441 , rg4_odorokia1.png )
8984
>>8982
S-So lewd!! George put her on the lewd list for that! It was even intentional!
>> No. 8985 edit
File 130084928956.png - (129.94KB , 449x350 , DESU3.png )
8985
...
>> No. 8986 edit
File 130084931911.jpg - (87.39KB , 640x480 , (B-A)City_Hunter_-_27_(7EBE5735)_mkv_snapshot_13_0.jpg )
8986
>>8980
Glad we could have this chat, then. It's got my blood pumping like crazy and I feel hot-blooded and absolutely fantastic. I hope you've at least taken something from this conversation, as well.
>> No. 8987 edit
File 129712959136.png - (134.82KB , 379x432 , rg4_akuwaraia1.png )
8987
>>8986
Sure, it was entertaining. Surprised that it went on for so long....probably because you type so damn muuuuuch!
>> No. 8988 edit
tl;dr
>> No. 8989 edit
File 130084965949.jpg - (35.42KB , 704x400 , Gurren Lagann - 01 - Bust Through the Heavens With.jpg )
8989
>>8987
MANLY and INSPIRATIONAL walls of text.

WALLS.
OF.
TEXT.
>> No. 8990 edit
File 129763567274.png - (129.33KB , 375x438 , rg4_waraia1.png )
8990
>>8988
Yes yes, it does take an IQ above 90 to read all this. Can you give me the logs to all the streams I missed? George said you had them.

>>8989
HELL YES I NEVER SAW GURREN LAGEN or whatever the hell it is.
>> No. 8991 edit
>>8990
>Never saw it
You'd think Luci would have solved this problem already.
>> No. 8992 edit
>>8990
logs are for us below-90 IQ folk only
>> No. 8993 edit
File 130084982494.jpg - (158.76KB , 426x590 , 1267975319002.jpg )
8993
>>8990
I just finished re-watching it with my little bro. He said it was AWESOME, and he loved it.
>> No. 8994 edit
File 12971283768.png - (133.33KB , 366x438 , rg4_fumana1.png )
8994
>>8991
I'm actually a rare species that exists on the border of normalfag and hikki. It's a real nice place to be and I refuse to let her displace me from it.

>>8992
What about 90.5? I assure you I didn't make most of the text; John did.
>> No. 8995 edit
>>8994
no
>> No. 8997 edit
File 130085000058.png - (82.40KB , 742x418 , Charlotte.png )
8997
.........おいしい
>> No. 8998 edit
>>8995
Why not? Do you not share them with anyone, or is there a specific reason?

George told me that the streams are all very very active compared to this place, and since I missed so much I wanna see what all happened~
>> No. 8999 edit
File 130041811393.png - (74.66KB , 395x400 , Homerun_yes.png )
8999
>>8992
I guess those logs will be forever off-limits to me then, with my astounding IQ of 912.
>> No. 9000 edit
>>8998
entirely your fault
>> No. 9001 edit
>>9000
Irrelevant. I wanna know what I missed, why can't you show me? If I was there I would have saw it so what is the big deal?
>> No. 9002 edit
>>8994
You aren't anywhere near a hikki, more of a normalfag, Piece would probably agree.
>> No. 9003 edit
>>9002
Piece and I are bros for life. He agreed when I said I have my windows all closed like he does.

Pretty sure he wouldn't agree with that statement, nya.
>> No. 9004 edit
File 130084928956.png - (129.94KB , 449x350 , DESU3.png )
9004
>>8999
>>8994
You are not missing anything Interesting just:
George and Gogo saying Ne Ne Ne /limbo/ players talk and Random stuff that dont deserve your attention in short words norhing bad nothing great.
>> No. 9005 edit
File 129763567274.png - (129.33KB , 375x438 , rg4_waraia1.png )
9005
>>9004
Hoh....I see. Thank you, Witch of Sweets.
>> No. 9006 edit
>>9001
I'll ignore the irrelevance and continue to not post logs. Asking for any of them is an unreasonable demand, let alone all.

>>9004
clearly you don't pay attention
>> No. 9007 edit
File 129971816416.jpg - (619.30KB , 1000x1143 , 7486189.jpg )
9007
>>9004

Those 'ne's are the great treasure of /seacats/!
>> No. 9008 edit
>>9006
Just email them to me! Please ;_; Why are you so mean....

>>9007
Yes he is, he posted a naughty pic at me on purpose. I'm too pure to be seeing things like that.
>> No. 9009 edit
>>9008
No reason so no logs.

>at me
self-centered etc
>> No. 9010 edit
>>9009
H-He totally did! Did you not see the lewd post he made at me!?

You need a reason? What would be a valid reason~?
>> No. 9011 edit
>>9007
Didnt say anything good or Bad about it.
Didnt say that they are not important.
>> No. 9012 edit
>>9010
First and foremost, you have to be in the log you want to request in order to qualify. Also IQ<90
>> No. 9013 edit
File 129965374880.png - (455.76KB , 551x1159 , geo_b14 laughing 2.png )
9013
>>9008
>>9009
>>9010

Waga imouto seems to be mad at you for not showing up enough, ne~
>> No. 9014 edit
>>9012
Objection! You're making these rules at your own discretion to keep me from getting them! Unfair!

>>9013
Not my fault!
>> No. 9015 edit
File 129869694078.jpg - (175.04KB , 480x708 , 2d7159ef4d2636a00f38843e978565a6.jpg )
9015
>>9007
>Great treasures of seacats
nope.jpg
>>9008
>pure
nope.jpg
>> No. 9016 edit
>>9015
Ne, you should take it easy.
>> No. 9017 edit
File 129713440533.png - (135.06KB , 379x431 , rg4_akuwaraia4.png )
9017
>>9013
>>9015
I'm pure. I don't use NENENE and I don't post lewd pictures intentionally.

[]Told []Not told [X]No country for told men
>> No. 9018 edit
>>9013
not really

>>9014
I've given away portions of logs pertaining to Rosa's game, but that's about all. I see no need to disclose more.
>> No. 9019 edit
>>9018
I have absolutely no proof that that isn't a lie. Why did you disclose them that time, and when was it?
>> No. 9020 edit
>>9019
don't have to believe me
>> No. 9021 edit
File 130085124273.png - (161.86KB , 249x520 , セイバー巫女服01a(中).png )
9021
So lively tonight~
>> No. 9022 edit
File 129714560419.jpg - (349.10KB , 900x939 , 00ca881a2eb98ad59fd7475b634486c2.jpg )
9022
>>9021
Here's one of the true pure people around here, Belphe.
>> No. 9023 edit
>>9020
Oh? No proof huh? So you ARE just lying to make it seem like you let them out once, because you're making the rules so I can't see them. How mean.
>> No. 9024 edit
>>9023
I plead no contest
>> No. 9025 edit
>>9022
Woli is a pedophile though! That's surely unpure!

>>9024
Just give me them! You have no reason not to let them out for me! It's not like I'll give them to everyone or anything.
>> No. 9026 edit
File 130085156833.jpg - (169.85KB , 680x773 , eehnorthernregalia.jpg )
9026
>> No. 9028 edit
Hullo.

Can't seem to make my laptop resolve the DNS here, so no streams unless I use a different computer.
>> No. 9029 edit
File 130085178054.png - (100.29KB , 742x418 , Copia de Charlotte.png )
9029
>>9007
.........
>> No. 9030 edit
File 129955470381.png - (162.07KB , 249x520 , セイバー巫女服01j涙(中).png )
9030
>>9022
You have taken notice of my purity~

>>9025
How could you say that? I only have a special love for lolis and such!
>> No. 9031 edit
>>9028
not even the streamchat link?
>> No. 9032 edit
File 130085196673.png - (22.96KB , 329x456 , white_hair.png )
9032
The majority of stream content can be adequately summed up with this image, I believe.
>> No. 9033 edit
>>9030
T-That special love includes fondling and other foul practices, doesn't it?!

>>9032
I don't even understand that cap! Ahah
>> No. 9034 edit
File 130083298136.png - (855B , 59x68 , Lionsoda.png )
9034
>>9032
Not only that......We have also discussed interesting theories We even solved Beato first Four games.
>> No. 9035 edit
File 130057571287.png - (154.75KB , 434x480 , Kinjo_derp.png )
9035
>>9032
>mfw
>> No. 9036 edit
>>9031
>>9031
On a smartphone? Nope.
>> No. 9037 edit
File 130085259998.png - (163.66KB , 249x520 , セイバー巫女服01d頬(中).png )
9037
>>9033
N-never...I anticipate their tiny frames and enjoy their purity! It's simply amazing that they can be held with both hands, never having to look them up and down because they're all there in front of your eyes.
>> No. 9038 edit
Good evening, guys.
>> No. 9039 edit
File 130085369060.jpg - (561.82KB , 1880x2041 , zoma moe.jpg )
9039
>> No. 9040 edit
>>9038
Hi anon.
>> No. 9041 edit
>>8923
I am the same way. Right down to the sunglasses. Moreso when I was your age.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason